CURSED [BNHA x Child!OC]

By MilkyRamens

[COMPLETED] She didnt want to be the one CAUSING Destruction.. She wanted to use her power to AVOID Destructi... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Thank You~โญ

Chapter 8

480 10 2
By MilkyRamens

Trigger warning:
-Mentions of Suicide
-Cutting
-Depression

Feel free to skip this chapter if you somehow feel uncomfortable with it.. ^^

********

Mako's POV:

Although spending an entire day with the teachers in UA..I still have my past haunting me..

I had excused myself and as an excuse for me to use the restroom which was entirely near the Faculty room itself.

Blame me not..

A 5 year old like me is capable of suicide..

Dont believe me?Then dont.

My small frame entered the ladies bathroom and shut the door close..Scanning the bathroom that had 5 stalls and 2 sinks.It even has a large mirror displayed.

Slowly making my way on one of the stalls I looked at myself on the large mirror infront of me.Barely even seeing my face since it was high.

Luckily there was a stool chair.I grabbed it and went ahead and stood over it and examined myself once more on the mirror with my fully displayed face.

My eyes were nothing but utterly emotionless right now.Not even sparkling a bit..It was dull..

Staring at myself makes me grow even more anxious..And sometimes even thinking..

Why am I alive again..?

I continued to stare at the mirror with nothing but pure emptiness radiating from me.

Why was I born again...?

Sighing defeatedly,I got off the stool chair and went inside the stalls and did my business for fucks like they care.

After a quiet 5 minute passed by,I once again hopped on the stool chair and observed myself again..

I examined how the cuts that once displayed on my pale skin turned into utterly disgusting scars..Scars that looked temporary but left something tragic permanently..

Why did I exsist again..?

****

Third Person's POV:

Mako began to take a peek around the halls..Just making sure she wouldnt get caught..So she locked the door for more security.

Suicidal thoughts clouded her head..Surely this was extremely unhealthy for her mental health.Especially as a 5 year old girl..

But she didnt seem to care..

Using her quirk..Her index nail turned black and was pointed in the ends of it..Staring at the sharp nail in utterly expressionless face..

Finally..

She gazed the pointed nail over the pale skin of her wrist..Adding alot of pressure to it until it bled out.She dragged it along the skin making a large cut in it..

Blood dripped on the white tiled floor.As she continued to gaze along the skin with much pressure and bled out even more.

The girl didnt even care anymore..

Almost 6 months of suffering under Kai Chisaki's hands.

Believe me or not..It was far more worse than Eri's.

The memories of how she was electricuted almost 3 times a day..

Mako tied up forcefully on a cold mattress as they had extracted so much blood from her.

Being beaten up whenever she misbehaved..

Name it all..She experienced it..

She had enough with cutting her wrist..

The nail of her index finger grew back to its original form.

Finally decided that..

If I die..Will I be free..?

Mako said in her mind.Not even shedding a single tear.All she felt was emptyness..No emotion radiating from her..Not even a tiny ounce of it.

Her eyes were dull and non-sparkling.As if she was emotionless the whole time..

Using her quirk once more a vine came creeping out of the door in the bathroom.

It was hanging loosely..With it being tied..

Taking the stool,she stood there and entered the tied rope along her tiny neck.

I'll be free right..?

I wont suffer right..?

No more nuisance..

Bracing herself to fall off the stool chair..Everything she had planned was shattered when a female tone came screaming

"M-mako-chan..!Stop..!"

She looked over to the side with her dull eyes..It was a female with a height of 5'2 standing by the door.Her pink skin and pink hair..The girl had horns displayed in her fluffy hair and utterly unique pair of yellow eyes.

It was one of her older brother's friends..

Mina Ashido with her quirk Acid

Mina quickly burnt out the vine in Mako's neck using her acid quirk and quickly hugged her.

"What were you thinking!?For a 5 year old you sure are bold enough for suicide!Thats a no no Young Lady..!If I didnt come here sooner who knows what will your older brother react if he heard you hanging yourself!"Mina scolded the girl in her arms.

Her tiny hands grab a handful of her PE uniform..

Mina took notice of the cuts displayed on the little girl's hands and started to panic even more..

"Not just that..You cut your wrists aswell..!Please Mako-chan..!I know your suffering alot..But please..Suicide isnt the Bestest option..!Trust me!"She scolded once more..

Before Mina knew it..

She heard muffled sobs coming from the little girl..

Tears falling from her pale cheeks and gripped on her PE uniform tightly..

"Lets get you treated at Recovery Girl's ok?"Mako nodded in response as Mina walked out of the bathroom with the little girl on her chest.Whom continued to cry silently..

Little by little getting consumed by guilt over what she was about to do..

***

"Mako..For a 5 year old your really bold to commit suicide.."

Mako sighed defeatedly..

Recovery Girl was patching up the cuts that displayed in her tiny wrists with white bandages..

Recovery Girl sighed and looked at the little girl infront of her worridly

"I know your strong enough to conquer this Sweetheart..So dont let this happen once again alright..?"Recovery Girl reminded the girl which she had earned a small nod from her as response..

After a little while of patching up the wounds,the kind lady offered Mako a bowl of candy which contained gummy bears,lollipops,mint candies, and peppermint.

While Mako was munching on a pack of gummies,the door shot open.

"Mako-chan!?"

Her eyes widen as she heard the familiar voice..Which belonged to no other than Kirishima Eijiro..

The red head immediatly spotted the girl sitting on the white mattress with a pack of gummies in her tiny hands,and immediatly pulled her into a hug..

"What the hell were you thinking!?I was so worried after what Mina told me that I almost knocked out Mineta..!Mako-chan..Why..?"He said in pure worries laced along his voice..

"Im sorry..Kiri-nii san.."

"Oi Dollface.Im here too you know.!!I NEVER THOUGHT OF A 5 YEAR OLD BEING THIS BOLD TO DO SUICIDE!"

Bakugo protested which made the girl even more guilty of her actions..

"Im sorry..Katsu-nii san.."She apologized earning a scoff from the said male.

"You better be..!I may be your brother's lover but damn you..!I was worried sick you damn dollface!"He protested once more and crossed his arms on his chest.Getting angrier at the same time.

"Gomenasai..Kiri-nii san.."

"Gomenasai..Katsu-nii san.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo~

Here I am again with a update..!

Im gonna post this early so I can make up with the other days that I didnt publish any updates😅
Anygayss...Hope you enjoyed this chapter

*cough* which was full of utterly depressing shit *cough*

I'll be updating more chapters soon enough

Dont forget to vote~🍥😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 331 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...
2.5K 67 15
After finishing up the end of term exams for the spring semester, it's time for both class 1-A and 1-B to head to summer camp! Midoriya and his class...
5.1K 238 42
Chikako Uraraka working hard into becoming a pro-hero was her primary focus. She wasn't here to fool around or mingle with anyone that wasn't her cou...
2.1M 59.6K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...