The Pirate's Family

By wolfdog19

The sequel to Raina's Tale. When this princess and a few royals go aboard a ship to go to a neighboring count... More

Prologue
Richard's and Alvin's Kingdom- Chapter 1
Pirate Time- Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Alvin's Kingdom Again- Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A New House- Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
D' Boleuvere & Traveling- Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Pirates No More- Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1 0 0
By wolfdog19

In the throne room everyone stood nervously except for Raina who was excited to see her parents after so long of not seeing them.

Raina’s parents came in happy to see their daughter, greeted and welcomed the new family members. The retired pirates were a little overwhelmed yet nervously happy for the warm welcome.

Raina took a servant aside and asked him to bring the group she sent years ago with letter. Before anyone knew the old crew was standing before them, the retired pirates had smiles on and asking questions. All the questions were answered and everyone just stood looking at the young woman who they thought they all knew but was thrown for a loop again. When they were hired immediately, they thought it was funny or a played joke, now they know why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 46 47
Raina had a dreadful week. While peaceful, drowning in sorrows in a park when approached by a person named Trix, who later tricks her. Teleported to...
40.5K 1.2K 49
The last thing Serena expected was to be taken aboard by some unknown sailors. There she meets the first mate Ky. When Ky's father retires from sail...
5 0 5
Six high society girls wind on a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean and find themselves with a choice. Run home to mommy and daddy's money? Or ta...
171 0 8
Jack Witherspoon meets the love of his life, Sarah Hamilton. Later in the story, they decide to take the next level in their relationship. He leads t...