Resurrection [BEING EDITED]

By morsmcrde

10 years after the Second Wizarding War ended, strange things began to happen. It all started when Harry Pott... More

1 - Godric's Hollow
2 - The Potters
3 - The Ministry of Magic
4 - Just Before You Give Up
5 - Padfoot
6 - Casual Conversation
7 - Padfoot and Prongs
9 - Andromeda
10 - The Burrow
11 - Catching Up
12 - Questions
13 - Deep Thought
14 ~ The Next Morning

8 - Great-Godchildren

7.1K 144 87
By morsmcrde

The sun was shining through the cracks between the curtains. Sirius woke up in a familiar room. His old room. It was strange being in there again. It doesn't feel like it had been 12 years since he had last been in this house, but again, it still felt strange.

He got out of bed and opened the curtain. Letting light fill the room. It was weirdly comforting. He left the room and made his way downstairs. Nothing was stranger than the comforting feel of the house he once hated. He enjoyed the feeling.

Harry and Ginny were alone in the living room. They sat and talked with each other.

"Morning, Sirius." said Harry. He and Ginny smiled at him. They were happy to see him.

"Morning." said Sirius, "Where's your parents, Harry?"

"They're still asleep." said Harry with a big smile, "They'll be down in a bit."

   A boy with light brown hair walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. Sirius and the boy both froze at the sight of each other.

   "Woah! Who are you?" the startled boy asked.

   "I- I'm Sirius Black." said Sirius.

   The boys eyes grew wide and his hair changed to a bright teal color and Sirius looked shocked. He suddenly realized who the boy was.

   "Oh! Are you really? Harry's told me loads about you!" said the boy. Sirius smiled.

   "You must be Teddy, am I right?" asked Sirius happily. Sirius looked back at Harry and Ginny. They nodded.

   "Yeah. That's me." Teddy grinned. Sirius was amazed. He had the looks and personality of Remus and Tonks. It was crazy. It was like seeing Harry after he escaped Azkaban all over again.

   "You look just like your Parents." Sirius told him.

   Teddy laughed. He looked at the floor, then back up at Sirius.

   "Yeah, I get that a lot. I've seen loads of pictures of them. It's just a weird compliment to get, you know, when you can change your looks whenever you feel like it." Teddy told him. Sirius smiled. He really was just like his parents. Wether he saw it or not.

   "I think Al and Rosie look more like their parents then I do mine." Teddy added.

   Harry walked over toward Teddy by the stairs and Ginny went upstairs.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're not packed yet." Harry laughed.

Teddy's eyes grew wide and his hair turned a bright shade of pink.

"Uh. I'll be right back." said Teddy as he ran back up to his room.

Harry continued to laugh.

"What does he have to pack for?" asked Sirius.

"He's going back to Andromeda's today. He stays with me and Ginny for at least a week or two every month. Even when he's not staying with us he'll come over for dinner pretty often.

"I understand him more than anyone else. Growing up without parents and all that. Andromeda, Ginny and I try to give him as much as we can. Remus and Tonks died almost month after he was born." Harry explained.

Sirius's heart felt heavy. Teddy only had a month with his parents? He and Harry have no memories of their time with their parents. Sirius knew Teddy was lucky to have such a loving family either way.

Just then, Ginny walked back down the stairs. She had Lily Luna in her arms.

"I'm letting them sleep in a little bit. Give them a few minutes." Ginny told Harry.

Suddenly, Sirius noticed the baby in her arms.

"Woah! Wait a minute!" Sirius gasped, "Who's baby is that?"

"Who's baby do you think she is?" Ginny laughed.

"Is- Is she yours?" He asked Harry and Ginny.

Harry and Ginny nodded happily.

"Sirius, this is Lily Luna." Ginny introduced her daughter.

"She's beautiful." Sirius smiled.

Ginny handed Lily Luna to Sirius. She was so small. She was like a mini Ginny. Short red hair and brown eyes, just like her mother.

He looked up to see Harry with his arm wrapped around Ginny.

Ginny rested her head against Harry's shoulder, smiling brightly as she and Harry watched the scene in front of them.

   Sirius handed Lily Luna to Ginny. He watched as Harry smiled at his daughter. He brushed his finger gently over her little head. Sirius couldn't remember seeing Harry so happy for as long as he has known him.

"Pancakes?" Harry asked.

"Sounds good to me." Ginny answered as she made her way back upstairs to put Lily Luna back down to sleep a little longer.

Harry moved over towards the kitchen. Sirius was suprised. He didn't know Harry could cook.

"Morning James." said Ginny brightly.

Without looking, Sirius greeted, "Good morning, Prongs."

Suddenly he heard a silent laugh from Harry and Ginny. Curiously, he turned around to see not Prongs, but a small boy with red-brown hair and face dusted with freckles.

"How'd you sleep James?" asked Ginny.

"Meh." answered James Sirius.

James Sirius got a glimpse of his dad in the kitchen and he walked over to Harry.

"Morning James!" Harry said happily as he stopped what he was doing and greeted his son.

"Whatcha making?" asked James Sirius.

"Pancakes." said Harry.

"Ooooh!" said James Sirius as his eyes seemed to light up.

James Sirius' eyes were a shade of brown like his mother. He was essentially the perfect blend between Harry and Ginny.

Suddenly, someone else began making their way down the stairs.

"Good Morning, Al!" said Ginny.

"Morning.." said Al, still half asleep.

Harry and James Sirius walked over to join them. Harry and Ginny looked over at Sirius. He was speechless. They couldn't help but laugh.

Sirius went dead silent. The boy had messy black hair, and green eyes. Just like his father and... his grandmother.

   Lily was a grandmother.

He couldn't begin to imagine how Lily and James were feeling.

"Sirius. This is James Sirius Potter." Harry introduced his oldest son. Sirius' eyes seemed to widen.

"Love the name." laughed Sirius.

"And this is Albus Severus Potter."

"I'm not even gonna ask." said Sirius as he smiled ear to ear.

Harry and Ginny laughed. They hadn't heard that response before.

   He and Harry were practically identical. He suddenly understood what Teddy meant earlier.

"He looks just like you." said Sirius in awe. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Harry really was all grown up now. He missed so much.

Harry looked at his kids proudly. Sirius noticed the pure joy in both Harry and Ginny's faces. Sirius couldn't remember seeing Harry this happy before.

   Harry and Ginny smiled brightly. Having their late family and friends actually meet their children was their dream.

"Well you two have been busy haven't you?" Sirius chuckled as he nudged Harry's side.

Harry and Ginny rolled their eyes.

"In all seriousness though, I'm so proud of you two. Harry, this is exactly the life I always wanted you to have and i'm so happy for you." Sirius told him.

Sirius wrapped his arms around Harry, hugging him tightly.

   "Besides. if you two never got busy I wouldn't have some beautiful great-godchildren." Sirius said with a wink and a mischievous smirk.

   "Oh bloody hell, Sirius!" Ginny groaned while secretly fighting the urge to laugh. Harry also fought the urge to laugh at the awkward yet funny remark.

Sirius smiled as he made his way back to the couch. He was so proud of Harry. He finally had the life he deserved. Sirius was sure there was a lot he didn't know yet. But he could wait. He wanted to wait until Harry was ready to tell him everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 48.2K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...
593K 20.1K 89
โ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. โž in which ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ holds more...
115K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...
77.5K 2.5K 52
"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" - "we are...