1 - Godric's Hollow

Harry Potter was the happiest he had ever been in his entire life. Ever since he was a baby he lived with his terrible Aunt and Uncle, and at the age of eleven, his entire world turned upside down.

You already know the story.

After the war, Harry and Ginny got married, had three children and lived at 12 Grimmauld Place once they decided it was safe. Harry became an Auror and Ginny played as Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies until they started their family.

Harry visited his Parent's graves often. He always wished they would have been able to meet Ginny, James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna. He wished they could've been there for him growing up. He wished he could have lived the life he was 100% sure they always wanted.

It started out just like any other visit to Godric's Hollow. Harry made his way to the graves when all of a sudden, he felt his entire body freeze.

Two figures stood in front of the graves of Lily and James Potter. A man, who was tall and had a messy head of hair, and a woman, who had long red hair and bright green eyes. Harry blinked rapidly.

It was a strange coincidence. What were the odds of seeing a couple, who looked practically identical to Lily and James Potter, standing in front of their grave.

They looked eerily like the Potters. Harry's heart began to race. He walked closer to them and listened to their conversation.

"But how? This can't be happening." whispered the Lily look alike. She seemed to be struggling to find the right words.

The man, glanced over his shoulder quickly and spoke to the woman, "Lily. There's someone watching us."

Harry jumped out of shock. Lily. Her name was Lily. He drew his wand.

"Who are you?" shouted Harry. The Lily and James lookalikes stood still out of fear.

"P-Please. Don't hurt us. We don't have wands. We don't know what's going on. We're just looking for our son!" pleaded the James look alike. He held the woman's hand tightly.

"You haven't answered my question!" Harry shouted. He gripped his wand tightly.

"I am James Potter and this is my wife Lily."

Harry's heart skipped a beat. No. They can't be. That's not possible. Harry froze. He grabbed a small bag from his pocket and pointed his wand shakily inside it.

"Accio Veritaserum." said Harry. A small vial flew out of the bag and with quick reflexes, Harry caught it in mid air.

"Lily and James Potter have been dead for many years. Tell me who you really are." shouted Harry as he shook the vial so they could see it.

To Harry's surprise, the couple walked towards him and took the vial gently from Harry's hand.

The "James Potter" in question opened the vial and took a sip of the potion. Harry undoubtedly saw him swallow the potion and handed the rest to the alleged Lily Potter.

"Who are you?" Harry asked the man.

"James Fleamont Potter."

Harry froze. The color in his face drained. His father, and quite possibly his mother, was standing right in front of him.

"A-and you?" Harry studdered.

"Lily Potter."

Harry fought the urge to jump up and hug them. But he knew that would be the worst idea. He reached for the antidote and passed it to them.

They drank the antidote and looked at Harry frustratedly. They felt both scared and angry all at the same time.

"There! We told you who we are. Now. What do you want with us? Who are you?" said James in a strict and serious tone.

Harry's eyes began to water. He fought the urge to smile as he held the vial of Veritaserum and drank the rest of the potion.

Lily and James watched in absolute and utter confusion as Harry looked them dead in the eyes.

Lily stared back at Harry's. His eyes looked strangely like her own. They were a very bright and vibrant shade of green.

"W-Who are you?" asked Lily nervously.

"My name is Harry James Potter."