Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

Galing kay lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... Higit pa

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
10•Departure
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

29• Flourishing

10.2K 289 115
Galing kay lunaofart

•Davina DeLuca•
•Two weeks later•

The humid air hit my face as we stepped off the plane. Diavolo was in front of me, holding my hand as he led me towards the Porsche SUV waiting for us.

A lot of bad things happened to me on this island. My suffering was endless for years but now I want to make new memories here and erase that negativity that fogs my birthplace.

"Where are we going first?" I asked my husband as he opened the passenger door of the SUV for me.

"We could go to the house or for lunch, bunny." The man leaned on the door's frame as our eyes locked "It's your birthday."

"I want to have lunch, a burger in specific," my hands fell on my stomach. "The baby needs it."

Diavolo took me to this place called Teddy's and they're supposedly the best hamburgers in Hawai'i. I ate a double burger with extra fries and so did my husband who expected me to leave at least a third of my burger but that didn't happen. He also tried to steal some of my fries but I made him go get more for the road to the house apart from a big coca-cola because he'll definitely steal some of that.

The way to the house was not familiar to me; Jack's house wasn't in a prestigious neighborhood. It was in the middle of the rain forest and there was hardly any sort of signal.

It's odd feeling like I'm not at home when I lived here seventeen years.

"Did you take a wrong turn or something?" My eyebrow arched as my eyes were met with these magnificent houses the size of a castle. I know my husband has money but we are only staying here for a week so this place seems an odd choice, however, he likes to spoil me.

"This house is beautiful, handsome," I commented, walking around the front of the car to join him by the front door.

"And you haven't seen the inside," he grinned, inserting the key in the hole to unlock the gorgeous door.

"Baby...this is amazing..." I walked in trying not to stare too much but it's inevitable.

"Do you really like it?"

"I love it!" My head turned to meet his eyes.

"It's yours, bunny," he told.

"What do you mean, handsome?" I approached him; my thoughts were going a thousand miles an hour.

Diavolo cupped my cheeks "It's your birthday present."

"Baby you didn't have to—"

"But I wanted to," he whispered before pecking my lips. "Go explore your property, bunny."

I ran across the gorgeous green lawn into the main house. It's just impossible that this place is mine.

"Where are the bedrooms?" My adrenaline levels were through the roof.

"The master is to the right and the guest house is to the left," My husband swooped me up. "Would you allow your husband to carry you into the honeymoon suite?"

"Yes, handsome," our eyes locked as a soft smile appeared on my lips.

My husband took me into a separate hale (this means house in Hawaiian) and it was an entire bedroom.

"This is beautiful, Diavolo," tears flooded my eyes as I jumped off of him.

When I lived in that little bedroom at Jack's house, I knew for certain that my destiny was to die there in the hands of Jack or one of his friends that might get to rough. Never, not one night, did I think that having a loving husband who spoils me rotten and thinks that I'm the most valuable thing in the world, was possible for me.

Jack taught me to believe that nobody in the world gave a damn about me and it was true until I met Diavolo.

"Why are you crying, bunny?" He sat down on the edge of the bed and opened his arms for me.

A deep sigh left my mouth as I sat on his right thigh "I never thought someone could love me like you do," my lower lip quivered "I thought my life would be filled with misery and wishes that would never come true but here I am with a loving husband and a baby on the way."

Diavolo's hand fell on my stomach "I wish I could do something to erase all those memories from your head, bunny."

I shook my head "No, my past has made me who I am and you love who I am."

"More than anything in the world," my husband gripped my thighs to help me straddle him. "Happy birthday, bunny."

"Thank you, handsome," I leaned in to crush my lips against his.

•Diavolo DeLuca•

After making love to my wife, I decided it was time to prepare her some lunch while she takes a dive into the pool. This kitchen allows me to keep an eye on her while she swims in her neon green bikini that looks gorgeous on her.

Once the chicken breasts were ready, I cut them into cubes since that's what my wife likes and served a generous portion of lasagna on the side "Bunny!" I placed everything on a bamboo tray.

"Yes?!" She shouted back, stepping out of the pool.

"I have your lunch!" My fingers wrapped around the handles to pick the tray up. "You're not escaping the veggies but this thing can't fit more than one plate," I glanced up to look at the way and not trip on anything.

Lunch was lovely because my wife decided to climb on top of me and feed me which was cosmically romantic. Anything we do with her on top of me is so romantic.

We decided to stay in the whole day and go out for dinner to a fancy Hawaiian restaurant where we'll celebrate Davina's 18th birthday.

Throughout the day we made love several times; she kept on telling me how unbelievable all of this was to her and how it felt like it was the epitome of her life which is a lie because we still have so much to live together.

"The crib is being delivered tomorrow, bunny and the paint is already waiting for us," I told, tying up my right shoe.

"Really?!" She exclaimed from the bathroom.

"Yes, bunny! We can assemble it as soon as we get home!"

"I can't wait, handsome," she walked out of the bathroom wearing a white Jacquemus dress and olive green suede heeled sandals.

"Bunny, you look breathtakingly beautiful," I stood up and felt myself turn nervous; sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize that this is not a dream and that Davina is my wife indeed, that she loves me no matter what I've done and that we are about to start a family together.

"You really think so?" Her cheeks turned extremely red.

"It's not a thought, it's a solid, unbreakable and universal fact," my feet took me closer to her. "Tomorrow we should go down to the beach so we can christen it," my eyebrows wiggled, getting that cute chuckle out of her.

"Sounds tempting," her arms laced around my neck as a cheeky smirk played on her lips. "What's the name of the restaurant where you're taking me?"

"Senia," I replied. "You're going to love it."

"I love everything that comes from you, handsome. You make everything ten times better."

"Only ten times?" My right eyebrow arched.

Davina threw back her head letting out a loud laugh that made my heart race "All right, all right, a thousand times better."

"Hmm, I think you could go higher," my hands gripped her waist to pull her close.

"A thousand and one times better, that's my last offer, take it or leave it big guy," her fingers tickled the back of my neck.

"Make it a million and I'll add a house in Lake Como," her face lit up; she loves Lake Como, we were there last week and one night she didn't sleep because she wanted to watch the landscape change with the hour.

Davina let out a loud gasp "Are you bribing me, Mister DeLuca?"

"Most likely," a grin formed on my lips.

"I accept your bribery, Sir," my wife pecked my lips.

Before leaving the house she insisted on taking pictures of me and of us in the living room. Back in Como she used her new camera to take pictures of herself in the bathtub and she has raw talent which she wants to explore once we go back home.

Maybe in a year we will find ourselves in the middle of her gallery in New York City or Milan or Paris or wherever she wants to; there's no limit for her, I'm making sure of it.

Dinner was amazing to say the least; we ordered five dishes to share them all and since the size was gourmet, we were able to finish everything. Davina suggested that after christening the beach tomorrow we should take surf lessons or go scuba diving which I immediately agreed to; O'ahu needs to lose the bad connotation in her life, she needs to love this place again because this is the place where she was born. I love Italy with all my heart so it's important for me that she loves Hawai'i.

When we got home she told me she was going to change into her PJs and go straight to bed since she was feeling exhausted which is understandable; there's a life growing inside of her and it's beginning to be more visible by the day which deeply excites me. As soon as we get back home we are going to the OB to find out the sex of the little DeLuca in her belly.

After everything that has happened in my life, I never thought finding love would be possible. I never thought that I would know what bliss feels like; It's better than any drug, it feels like you're floating and you hear angelical choruses all the time...especially when the love of your life tells you she loves you more than anything in the world.

At around 1 am, I joined my wife in the bedroom "Goodnight, bunny," I whispered as my left arm laced around her body to pull her close and finally dove into a peaceful slumber.

In the middle of the night, my eyes shot open to the echo of a gun being fired "Davina–" my wife wasn't beside me; a pit formed in my stomach. "DAVI–" another shot. My breathing became shallow as I got up from the bed to rush out of the pavilion that is our bedroom in direction of the kitchen "DAVINA!" my sight became blurry as it fell on the horizon. There was a body that seemed to be wearing white, lying by the pool "NO! DAVINA!" I rushed to the pool area, feeling like my world was closing in on me, there was a ringing in my ear that wouldn't let me think straight.

An overwhelming amount of sorrow fell upon me; the body lying on the ground with two shots to the stomach was indeed my beloved wife "No, bunny," I fell on my knees and carefully propped her head on my thighs.

Davina whimpered, looking up at me "Diavolo..." it was hard for her to get a word out "the baby..."

Tears poured down my cheeks "Help's on the way, bunny," my voice broke. "You're going to be okay," I looked over my shoulder to see an army of men approaching me "SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR, PLEASE!" I pleaded before looking back at her. The pristine satin nightgown was tainted with the blood leaving her body.

"I love you, baby..." a weak smile appeared on her lips.

"I love you too, bunny but don't say it like it's the last time because it isn't," she was trying to move her left hand so I helped her to place it on my cheek. "We have to christen the beach tomorrow."

Her eyes were slowly fluttering "You made me the happiest woman in the world," blood flooded her mouth. "It's so cold, Diavolo..." her body shivered.

"I'll keep you warm, bunny," there was a lump at the back of my throat; all I wanted to do was scream and cry but I couldn't, I had to be strong for her. "I'll pull you up against me like every night," with my right set of knuckles I caressed her cheek softly, not being able to do anything but to watch as the life floated away from my wife's body.

"The chopper is two minutes away, Sir," one of my men informed but I ignored him to keep on starring at my gorgeous wife.

Her beauty is regal and unmatched. Her heart as pure and benevolent as peace itself. Her voice as soft and powerful as thunder.

Davina's last breath was audible; her cold hand that was cupping my cheek fell to the side of her body as death stole her soul from my arms "It's okay, bunny, I've got you..." her empty green eyes were staring up at me. My hands trembled as I carefully closed her eyes before picking her up. "It's over bunny..." Once up, taking the first step was difficult and I almost fall to my knees "I'm fine," I said as my guards came to my aid. The sticky red substance was against my naked torso; a whoosh of cold air gave me spine-chilling sensation. My eyes fell down to the resting beauty in my arms "It's okay, bunny, I'll carry you to the end of the world..."

This was hard to write. My hands kept on trembling and tears poured down my face.
Next chapter is the last one.
Love you guys and thank you for the patience, I really suck at updating.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

481K 12.3K 48
Socially awkward software engineer Allie isn't looking for romance when she moves to New York City to escape her insufferable ex and start over. But...
925K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...
764K 24.7K 52
(COMPLETE✔) ⚠Warning This book contains sexual or mature scenes, mature language and I recommend you read from (18+). ○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●○○○○ Armando De...
728K 3.6K 4
"SHE BELONGS TO ME!! SHE BELONGS TO THE DANIEL KNIGHT!!" °°°°°°° "He is handsome as hell but something about him screams danger." ••••••••••• "I don'...