The Forgotten Side Character...

Od Zarithyuane

(hiatus as mental health is declining) After almost ten years of hiding and living under another identity, I... Viac

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ
ɴᴏʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs
ɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪ
sᴀɴ
ʏᴏɴ
ɢᴏ
ʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴᴀɴᴀ
ʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴋʏᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ANNOUNCEMENT
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

ᴊᴜᴜɢᴏ

2.2K 114 24
Od Zarithyuane

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUGO

°•. ✿ .•°

"Hyung?" Musume shook me waking me up from my long zoom out. "It's melting.." He said, pointing at today's dessert, Tiramisu Ice Cream.

"Oh, crap." I panicked and ran back to the Kitchen and made another one when Alfredo took the glass away from me. "You've been working non stop, take a break for a moment."

"But you all are als-"

"No buts." He said, taking a stool and making me sit down while they take orders back and forth.

I'm not comfortable though, I thought as I looked at them just in time, when a group of customers stood up from their table and left their payment.

I stood up from my seat "I'll get it-" but was pushed down by a hand on my shoulder.

"Sit down," Uncle Ash also said with a serious face, making me feel uncomfortable but nodded.

Something is wrong here, and I'm sure that it has something to do with me.

"Hyung, would you like to read a book?" Musume asked, with a pile of books on his tiny arms.

"Musume-ah," I called him in Hangul, "What exactly is happening?" which he shrugged his shoulder at.

"I also don't know, but" He looks at Alfredo who is walking back and forward as he is serving customers. He looks back at me again "Yesterday, when I woke up, Papa and Alfredo said they will leave for a moment, he said they need to meet someone."

"Hmm.." I hummed as an answer as I leaned back when the wind chime made a noise, making me sit up straight.

"Welcome!" We both greeted the customer, as Alfredo is talking with them blocking our view of them.

"Uncle Ash! Can we try some?" I asked and he gave us the previous semi-melted one, "Don't waste it." he reminds us, as soon as we start eating(more like slurping) it.

"Alianna?" Alfredo said, making me turn around as I'm eating, "yes? "I saw a man beside him with his blonde hair tied neatly and blue crystal clear eyes, accompanied by a smile on his face.

"Uhm, Who are you?" I asked him, which he just awkwardly laughed at.

"He's your Father."

"..." I looked at them to see that they are serious, I looked down on our glass cup to see it half empty. "Did you put alcohol again on the Tiramisu? I'm hallucinating-" Just to be hit on the back of my head by Uncle Ash.

"He is really your Father, and I didn't put Alcohol in it this time. Do you think I'll let Musume eat with you if I did." He answered and then silence came.

Breaking the silence, the wind chime once again made a noise, and customers started coming in one by one again, filling the Restaurant up.

"We'll continue later, for now we will be serving. Now off you go!" Uncle Ash reminded us as he returned to the open Kitchen with Musume and started cooking while me and Alfredo went and started taking orders forgetting what just happened earlier.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Please come again!" Uncle Ash bidded the last customer goodbye then closed the door for them and flipped the 'Closed' sign, before going back to us.

We are now sitting, circling a table. No one is speaking, but all are waiting.

"U-uh, okay." My Father starts, "I am here to- Alianna, what are you doing to him?" he asked, seeing that I have both of my hands at Musume's ears.

"Blocking his ears, so he won't hear anything inappropriate."

Uncle Ash shook his head, "Alianna."

"Allen." I humped, looking away from them.

Alfredo coughed-- catching our attention, "The Duke has something important to say." He said then looked at me, "Milady, please put down your hands."

"Okay." I did what he ordered me to do, but moved my seat closer to Musume's.

"Why does she only listen to you?"

"Because I'm her handsome brother." Alfredo shamelessly said.

Still have the time to joke, I see.

I heard a quiet tap on the table, making me look at the direction where it came from. Father is looking at me seriously.

"Alianna Aislinn Montagné." He started, "I need you back." he continued, making me bring my hands back to Musume's ears.

Dude, that sounded so wrong.

Seeing my face, he said "N-No, not like that! I meant, I would like you to be my daughter again. Please come back."

"... How? "

"What how? "

I loosened my hand and looked at him, confused "How did you know that I'm here," I took a quick glimpse at Alfredo and Uncle Ash before looking back. "and them."

" uh... Ashliot is my Master. Alfredo and I are his former disciples. "He smiled like it was nothing.

"Since when-"

" He is the regular Banana Customer we had for almost a decade now." Uncle Ash answered as Alfredo nodded.

"Eh??"

"I'm also the one who mostly ate Alfredo's Lunches, your Bacon steaks for five years now. It's getting really delicious, your stay here is paying off."

So that's why when I asked Alfredo about the Bacon steaks I gave him, he changed the subject!

"..So you're the banana man! "

I stood up, and was about to beat the crap out of him when the said duo held on to me tight, while Father was smiling.

"One of the youngest and most handsome banana in this Empire."

So you three knew each other for a long time, and I never knew.

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

"Alfredo, where are you going?" I asked as he folded all his clothes, and packed it away in his bag.

"Getting ready to meet my banana headed Boss. "

"Eh?"

Is banana hairdo a thing here?

And when I was about to deliver the take outs!

"Uncle Ash! When will we deliver the order of Mister Bana- banana head??"

"Ah" Uncle Ash hurriedly took his apron off, stumbling in the process. "I will deliver that, don't worry!" He said, taking it from my grasp.

"Is he, a regular or something?" I asked him, "You can say that. I'm off!"

" Oh, and one thing!" He turned and looked at me, "Can you make your Bacon Steak to go with this?"

"Okay..? "

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

I should have known that they were talking about Father.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"This is Allen, and he will be trained as a Knight under our Household." Father introduced me to the whole Staffs of the Mansion, who are all gathered near the Entrance.

"I-It's a pleasure to meet all of you." I slightly bowed as a sign of respect to hear some maids chatting in the background.

I didn't completely agree to this.

"My Lady, please go. "Alfredo said, "Yeah, go. Then the whole bed will be mine. " Musume continued.

"You two are completely selling me off." I said, feeling my invisible dog ears and tail hang down.

"Not if we are sending you back to your real Family." Uncle Ash butted in, not siding with me at all.

I looked at my Father's way to see him smiling at me with his invisible tail wagging back and forth.

"Alright! But in three conditions!"

"Anything!"

Hearing that anything word again, made me want to say that I want a billion worth of chocolate.

"I want to have a comfortable life, like I have here. And I want to hide my status as your daughter if possible."

"And lastly," I looked at him in the eye, "Help me as much as possible, without letting people find out about our connections, find out what happened 10 years ago."

I stood straight, and slightly saluted, "My name is Allen, Commoner, please take care of me!"

Here goes nothing..!

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date:Sunday, March 21 2021

Here is a Rough digi sketch of Uncle Ash with Lil' Musume on the side! After 15 Chapts he finally have a face! What about the others? I'll make one for them too(including Musume ofc), but it'll take a while. I made it for five hours(including the colored one, but the sketch looks better so this is the one I'll upload) at Midnight!! Open for Critism, since I just started three months ago in drawing males..

Note:dyk who the last pic I sent is? And yes I just edited his hair color and I suck, meh. For peeps who doesn't know THAT IS OUR LORD MAGICIAN LUCAS DMFKDJJFKCC

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.3K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
224K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...