OVERFLOWING ━ bnha

Por yuki078

❛ be so full that even if they take and take, you can still be overflowing ❜ ㅡ in which a plant shop owner le... Mais

e p i g r a p h
o f h e r o e s a n d c i v i l i a n s
a m b i t i o n
s i d e l i n e s
d e c i s i o n
r i g o r o u s
g o o d b y e s a n d h e l l o s
c o l d
w a r m t h
I've been held hostage and forced to do a tag?? (NOT CLICKBAIT)
b l a c k h a i r
d e l i g h t e d
a t h r e e - w a y d a t e
f i r s t d a y
b r u t u m f u l m e n
c o m p a n y
d r e a m i n g
h e r o e s a n d v i l l a i n s
i c e c o l d
d e f e a t a n d s e c r e t s
u s e l e s s
c y c l e s
s e c u r i t y b r e a c h e s
e v i l i n t e n t i o n s
h e r o i c a c t i o n s
o v e r w a t e r i n g
l o n g d a y
h o m e s w e e t h o m e
u n k n o w n p l a c e
h e a v y r a i n
d e n o u e m e n t
f a m i l i a l b o n d s
r e v e l a t i o n
c o n n e c t i o n s
p i t t e r p a t t e r
w e t f l o o r s
p r a c t i c e
f u n e r a l
s h o c k w a v e

d r e a m

3.9K 279 130
Por yuki078

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) woke up drenched in sweat. It was a strange dream, strange yet terrifying. She couldn't remember much of it once she woke up, but she knew that it was important. Some key moments from that dream still stuck with her and she was scared that she would forget it, so she yanked her phone off the charger and began typing everything she could remember.

The memory was still fresh in her mind. She was walking in the garden — it was too big to be a garden and the plants were all overgrown — with her deceased mother. The former pro hero, Avenir, looked so peaceful unlike how she had looked just a few weeks ago.

She lead (Y/N) to a small white table with macarons laid out on a porcelain plate. Her father was brewing tea with a small smile on his face. He too looked so peaceful. It was almost as if the recent events hadn't happened.

"Sit down," the old woman had said as she ushered (Y/N) into the chair. A cup of tea was placed on her hands. Warm, she thought. She waited to drink it. The tea transformed in her hands. What used to be a calm swaying turned into violent splashes.

Suddenly, she was inside the teacup, in a small little boat, trying not to crumble under the pressure of the big waves and the heavy storm. All she had was a tiny wooden boat with a small sail. Her mother, who was right next to her pulled her closer. "The rain brings about winds of change. It is up to you how to steer your boat."

Her memory failed her after that point. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember the rest of it. She couldn't shake the nagging feeling that there was more to her dream, something more significant. And yet, she didn't know what it was.

It was the most frustrating feeling in the world.

The smell of breakfast and green tea wafted into her room, reminding her that there were more pressing matters at hand — her stomach. (Y/N) walked downstairs and greeted her brother who had already set the table.

She wondered how he did things so early in the morning but then her mind flashed back to the ten months in the rainforest. He was a very punctual person and he would wake her up at four in the morning to train every single day. She thanked the universe that he didn't do it anymore now that he lived with her.

"I believe that for the most part, you guys will be training your quirks for the UA Sports Festival today," he said as she sat down to eat and she saw a glimpse of his old self from ten months ago, the one that was extremely focused on training her quirk. "You're not participating but I think that this is a good opportunity for you to hone your skills as well. It will serve you well in the future."

"What happened to good morning?" 

He rolled his eyes. "I'm with Class 1B as their instructor today so I will be training with them. I would have normally trained you like I did back before the entrance exam since we have similar quirks but I have responsibilities now."

"You might also be accused of favoritism," (Y/N) responded.

"That too," he said, "It's a partner training kind of session today and I believe that Aizawa will be the one picking partners based on what he believes will work best for you guys."

Interesting, (Y/N) thought. 

She picked up the green tea that was next to her chopsticks and relished in the warmth of the cup. "What did you put in it?" She asked as the scent reached her nose. It was soothing and she brought the cup closer.

"Jasmine."

That was an interesting combination. She had never drunk green tea with jasmine before, much less thought of combing those two, but she could already tell from its heavenly scent that it would taste great.

"It's good."

"I know it's good. That's why I made it."

She looked at the cup of tea in her hands, taking in the scent a little longer. (Y/N) knew exactly what it was that she wanted to do now. She looked at the clock and realized that she had plenty of time left before school started.

Having decided that she ate enough, she excused herself from the table and went upstairs. She took a quick warm shower and changed into her school uniform. As she looked at herself in the mirror, a box caught her eye.

She couldn't believe that she had forgotten about it, the box that he gave her when she came back after training. She had only used two of the many things he had sent her and the existence of this box had eluded her for a long time.

She dug into the box again and pulled out a couple of things. One of those things being an anklet with a weird charm and the other being jasmine seeds.

For someone who had lived in the rainforest for pretty much his whole life, her brother seemed to really like making jewelry. Every other item that she extracted from the box was some sort of accessory.

Not that she minded. In fact, his creations were especially cute. She wore the anklet and as she stretched her foot, she couldn't help but admire the way it seemed to catch the light.

I wonder if this has some sort of special ability like the other one.

(Y/N) glanced at the clock and saw that she still had time. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, heading downstairs. "I'll be at the shop," she called out to him, similar to the way she used to do when her parents were still alive. He nodded, waving goodbye to her.

As she put her shoes on and headed out the door, she caught a glimpse of a familiar head of green hair.

"Hi Izuku," she said, waving to her green-haired friend, "I didn't realize you would be here."

"I assumed that you would get out early," he replied with a small smile. "I thought I would be here for support after yesterday. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't," she smiled as she walked towards him. "Mind following me to the shop?"

"Sure."

The two of them walked side by side, talking about their day and how they would want it to be. (Y/N) mentioned what her brother had told her, that Aizawa would be choosing partners for the activity. Just as they turned the corner to go to her store, she took the key out of her pocket.

"About time, dumbass," she heard a voice say. (Y/N) and Midoriya both looked up to see a familiar blonde lounging around the entrance to her shop.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said, "I didn't know you would be here."

"Why is shitty Deku with you?" Bakugou asked, completely ignoring the green-haired boy.

"Why do you think? He's my friend," she replied, rolling her eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious?" The blonde said, glaring at the green-haired boy who simply sighed. "We're walking to school together. Deku too, I guess. Go on and do your usual gardening thing."

(Y/N) opened the door and set her bag down on the chair behind the counter as Bakugou observed the bag of jasmine seeds in her hand. "Is that the plant of the day?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I guess," (Y/N) shrugged as she handed the chalk to Midoriya. "I had a really weird dream today."

"What was it?" Midoriya asked, looking at her seriously, "Was it good or bad?"

"I don't know," she responded. "It was pretty terrifying. I can't remember much of it except for the first part but I feel like what I am forgetting is what's truly important. I just don't know what it was."

She told them the parts of the dream that she remembered, making sure that she didn't forget a single detail. She even told them about the strangely philosophical quote. When she finished, both of them were looking at her weirdly.

"Is your third eye open or something?' Bakugou asked, looking disgusted. "Close it or something."

"That was strangely specific," Midoriya agreed, "Do you think this is similar to Avenir's quirk? It sounds almost the same."

"Do you think?" She asked, pondering over it. There was no way this could happen; she wasn't related to her and as far as she knew, quirks were genetic and couldn't be passed on through anther method. It was a really specific dream and maybe it could be seen as a premonition but it didn't feel like it. "I'll decide that later. For now, I'll just water the plants."

"Why aren't you taking the little watering can?" Midoriya asked, being his usual observant self.

"I'll try to water it with my quirk," she responded, wiggling her fingers. "I think that that'll be useful and will train my quirk at the same time."

(Y/N) walked away to the back section of the store, activating her quirk so that only a small area experienced the rain. From behind her, she could hear the two arguing, with Bakugou saying that he would write on the board because "your handwriting is too damn ugly" and Midoriya retaliating with "your handwriting is just as bad." Their silly argument made (Y/N) giggle, shaking her focus.

"If even a single drop gets on my clothes, you'll pay for it you damn cloud!" Bakugou yelled from the other side of the shop and she shouted back an apology as she continued her job.

(Y/N) hummed happily as she continued watering the rest of the plants in her shop, enjoying the feeling of being with her two friends. Something about them helping her and bickering while she did her job reminded her of the days they spent before school had started and there was something really special about that feeling.

After she had gone around the whole shop and watered almost every single plant, she opened the packet of jasmine seeds that her brother had given her and planted it in a pot full of soil, adding enough water to it.

"I'm done," she announced, looking back at her two helpers. Her eyes landed on the board, where a messy jasmine flower was drawn. Underneath it were the words "plus ultra!" and a description of the flower. On the bottom right corner was a small explosion with an angry face, presumably drawn by the green-haired boy.

"You forgot the meaning of the flower," she commented, trying to hide her smile.

"I knew you messed something up, Deku!" Bakugou said, his hand smacking the top of the green-haired boy's head.

"It wasn't me, it was you!" Midoriya argued back just as fiercely.

"Guys please," (Y/N) said, handing a chalk piece to Midoriya. "Izuku, just write down that it symbolizes love, beauty, and purity. We have about twenty minutes until school starts so hurry."

"That's plenty of time," the blonde interjected. He had his hand outstretched and was reaching for the chalk so when she handed it to Midoriya, he retracted it with a slight pout. (Y/N) almost found it cute.

"Done," Midoriya announced as he stepped down and admired his work on the board.

"I love it, Izuku."

When the trio reached the classroom and (Y/N) sat down in her usual seat, she could feel two very intense gazes on her. One of them was Iida, who happened to be right next to her and when she glanced in her direction, he immediately gave her a small wave.

She knew who the other one was without even looking. Todoroki. For some reason, he had always been staring at her since the beginning of school and his stare on her just seemed to get more intense after the funeral.

She didn't look back; the thought of staring into his eyes sent a shiver up her spine.

Luckily, their teacher walked into the room, directing everyone's attention to the front of the room. It had been a while since the attack on USJ but he still had bandages on his face.

He explained the purpose of today's activity and just as Yasu had said, it was a two versus two partner activity where he was pairing people based on their quirks and setting them up against two other people. She listened intently, trying to see who her teammate and enemies were and how she would plan her fight.

"(L/N) (Y/N) and Kaminari Denki," Aizawa said after going through three other teams, "You two are up against Uraraka Ochaco and Mina Ashido."

(Y/N) turned her head to the blonde haired boy who gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"Get into your uniforms and follow me to the training grounds."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi guys. I'm back after like 10 months haha. hope you enjoyed the update. there'll be more action in the next one. I also created a little banner for this story so I'm gonna add it for every chapter and maybe I'll finally go back and fix the spelling errors.

"He pulled a guy out of his pocket" still haunts me to this day ahaha.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
40.8K 1.8K 10
❝𝘚𝘩-𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 . . .❞ ❝𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.❞ how do you live when love will kill you in two week...
7K 97 24
a story of a teenage girl and a boy finding their way back to each other. May contain mature and triggering themes. todoroki x oc copyright ©️ todo...
136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...