Second Command (Prinz Eugen X...

By Relentlezz41

War will never change. But the participants do. The Commander of Iron Blood has lately been sick. With his il... More

Ch 1 - Interim
Ch 2 - Quarters
Ch 3 - Jacobs
Ch 4 - Docks
Ch 5 - Z's
Ch 6 - Wake Up
Ch 8 - Date Night
Ch 9 - Dinner
Ch 10 - Apartment
Ch 11 - Passion
Ch 12 - Lover
Ch 13 - Journey
Ch 14 - Engel (Lemon)
Ch 15 - Note
Ch 16 - Motion
Ch 17 - Intel
Finale
Bonus - Babysitting
Bonus - Beer Garden Bunny

Ch 7 - Shout

2.2K 48 44
By Relentlezz41

This doesn't sound good. 'Cause it isn't!

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Before I begin I just want so thank you to everyone for feedback. This story is tough as well frustrating to write simply because there is a lot to learn. But doing my best to get better. Thank you.

Clovis was having himself another busy day. The tasks in the to-do pile were coming in. Not sky high as before, but enough to keep things at a worrying pace. Today wasn't one of those days to have a second, late lunch. This was a steady, fast pace of a work environment for today. Then afterwards, straight to bed and make sure there is plenty of rest for the next two days. Sunday would be a half day. His father typically took the weekends off outside of being on call, in emergencies, and war. Clovis was having no days off. 

A knock came to the door. "Commander Sir." Said a voice.

"You may enter." Called Clovis.

Bismarck walked in and went straight to the front of his desk. "A message Commander. I was told urgent."

"Absolutely. Thank you." Clovis grabbed the envelope and read it immediately. 

Dear Clovis Weber,

I am reporting that I Jurgen Muller am doing better in my recovery. I am carrying around oxygen in a backpack for the time being with limited movement. I want to go back into my role at 110 percent capacity. I have been told by medical that my heart is healthy and I can take the stress to deal with the matters at hand. Please Commander, if there are any questions please step in for visit. In person so discuss matters. 

- Commander Jurgen Weber of Iron Blood

He smiled. Thank goodness. "Thank you." Clovis folded up the letter and put it in his jacket. Then he rose from his seat and dusted himself off. "Bismarck I am attending important business. Since you are the first one here I would like you to inform everyone that I will be out of my office for a while. Hopefully not too long."

"Yes Sir." Nodded Bismarck. "Anything else? Anyone who should be informed?"

"If anyone asks I will be at the infirmary. Thank you."

"Guten tag."

"Guten tag."

It was just what he was itching for. The fact that he got the note was his golden ticket and entryway to seeing his father. With the medical staff not helping much he thought it would take months before he settled business with his father. It was such a relief to know that he wouldn't have to drag his nation into war without being comfortable with it.

With his mind overflowing with ideas and topics with a body nearly shaking from the nerves he arrived. Admiral Hipper was there. "Commander?"

"Commander Weber would like to speak with me. May we have time in the conference room?" Asked Clovis.

"Certainly. I'll inform the staff. Make yourself comfortable and one of us will escort him to you."

"Thank you Hipper. Hope to see you soon." From there Clovis was off. Grabbing himself a bottle of water from a vending machine and finding his way to the conference room. Then was there to wait with his pile of notes. These questions would determine the future of Iron Blood. And the career of Clovis as he is in this position.

The door opened up. Hipper escorted the Commander inside. The man with thick, short black hair and a full mustache sat down in the seat across from Clovis. Placing his backpack of oxygen on the floor. "You may leave us." He ordered.

"Yes Sir." Hipper closed the door. Though outside there were a few ladies very concerned. Bismarck was near the Captain's quarters just in case of an emergency. Her being second in command. With her back by the office there was Friedrich, Prinz Eugen, Z23, and a few subs. All very concerned for the well being of the older Commander and where this meeting will go.

"Father it is good to see you. How are you feeling?" Asked Clovis.

"Jah. Feel good. They are being careful. I feel fine." Nodded Jurgen.

"Glad." Clovis smiled.

"You where the jacket and hat proud. You are the man I helped raise. You have done a lot on your own. I'm aware."

"Thank you Father. And I do have a few concerns both personal and job entailed if you will."

"I am ready to discuss anything. Jah? I'm sure you did your homework."

"I did. I still have to research more, but there is an issue I have regarding the Sirens and Sakura Empire."

"The objective is Sakura Empire is planning on eliminating the Sirens. Then we share the power to rule." Jurgen confirmed. This what it. The master plan was power.

"Father with all due respect, is this really what is in the best interest?" Asked Clovis hesitant to ask the question.

"You argue my antics when you've had the job for wee weeks?" Jurgen felt offended. Raising his voice and glaring at his son.

Clovis shook his head. "I know what's right. This isn't it."

"Nein!" Jurgen slammed his hand on the table. "They are the only ones with enough intel."

"And how did they obtain that while everyone else is awaiting that information?" That was a very good point by Clovis.

"It doesn't matter. As long as they have it." That wouldn't go well in court most likely.

"Why must you be so vague? Power I get. But these are enemies to all nations. How could we be careless? Why have an alliance with one nation while we have to fight the Sirens and Azure Lane if they ask us to?"

"You're inexperienced. You wouldn't get it." Snapped Jurgen.

"Nein! Nein, nein!" We will regret it. We lack the knowledge and there is better options than being the best. You don't think Eagle Union's Enterprise and multiple ships from Royal Navy couldn't breath down our necks?"

"That's enough."

"No that's enough out of you!" Clovis stood up from his seat. "I can't believe you. Hiding such a naive tactic. You didn't even tell me you had a woman you cared for."

"You aren't supposed to know about that." Jurgen looked away.

"I'm 19 years old. God dammit I think I'm ruling this position as Interim Commander while I'm worried sick about you keeling over in a bed while Friedrich is worried about you just as much as I am. I haven't had a hug like since Mother was around. These women care about your well being and what? Couldn't pick up the phone? Message to Hipper or Prinz Eugen who has accompanied me during this rough transition?"

"I can't replace your mother." He turned away again.

"No ever will. But it's fine. Give that woman a call and let her know you're okay. Act. I wouldn't hide anything from a woman. Least if I knew the answer."

"What does my relationship have to do with this nation?"

"It proves that you are vague on details. That's what. Not telling your lover you're in here recovering. Was I the only one who knew?"

"Mismarck and Hipper as I left it classified."

"For people wondering what the hell am I doing wearing the coat and hat. I had to tell them you were sick for me to be there. You had to tell everyone anyway. What was the point? Pride? It's lost when you do that. I am here to discuss myself making a motion since I know you are in good health and need your good word."

"Baa! Not happening."

Outside the room all the girls are looking around. They are around the corner in a hallway and just looking all at each other. The argument is echoing across half the floor level. Friedrich felt pleased that her lover was okay. Yet awful that her hopefully one day step-son was being plastered with being put down. Jergen wanted nothing to do with Clovis and his motions to go through. She hugged her arms around herself and closed her eyes. Displeased at what was taking place right next to her. 

Liebling... Prinz Eugen usually had some sort of smile on her face. A smirk, a grin, just something. This was a sad frown. She had liked being around Clovis. Watching him learn, get flustered, and yes naturally enjoyed flirting with him. 

The door opened up as the oxygen tank released pressure. Jurgen took a deep breath. Didn't turn around. But he had a few words. "I'm back in a few weeks. Do as you want. I'll fix it later. Gute Naght."

"No guten morgen either. Schwachsinn!" (Bullshit)

"Liebe!" (Love) Friendrich walked around the corner to see her lover. "Jurgen Liebe." She had hugged around him. "I missed you."

"Fie, I apologize." He shook his head. "Will you please accompany?"

"Of course. Just one moment." She looked over to see Prinz Eugen. Winking at her. "Comfort him for me please."

She nodded and poked her head into the conference room. His head is hanging low. As he is spreading out his notes and trying to get together the major plan. There is so much riding on his shoulders. Prinz Eugen notices this as well. Put any more power or pressure into his hands and he won't even be able to pick up a pen. I feel awful. Father and son and couldn't disagree anymore. But I feel even though CJ is young he is smart. Right now he needs a little support. Prinz Eugen looked out towards the hallway and pointed twice towards the exit. Signaling the girls that she would handle this. 

Hipper nodded and lead the girls down the hall. Back to work after they witnessed that bloodbath argument. She smiled and nodded as a kind gesture. But everyone who heard anything from what Commander Jurgen said just rubbed the both of them the wrong way. Blasting someone for doing what they thought was better intentions. For the nation and not himself. Not to be power drunk. Rather he seemed only shunned. 

Prinz Eugen walked into the conference room. Seeing Clovis poke his head up. "Working hard?"

"I have to. Especially since I know what's at stake."

"Riiight. Though tell Liebling, what do you want to do?" She asked.

"I want to see if Azur Lane would be a wonderful alliance. Iron Blood would never have to worry about the Sirens ever again. Sakura Empire seems to have something that I don't like. I don't know what it is and it doesn't seem to be in my father's notes. But, tell me Prinz Eugen, Sakura Empire seems to know an awful lot. More than us or Azur Lane. How and why?"

"I don't know." She shook her head.

Clovis sighed. "Neither do I. I don't like it."

"Come here." She wrapped her arms around his head. "You deserve a little support too CJ."

"Thank you..." He didn't know what else to say. Just sitting there as they were the only two in the conference room. "How much did-"

"Enough. Too much." She replied softly.

"Is it wrong for me being in this position?" 

"Nonsense. Though it certainly seems that you are driving a Volkswagen without a working engine. It's not your fault."

"He'll be back in a few weeks. That could be two weeks or it could be about a month. I can easily go through files and paperwork about going about his job. But it doesn't include the vision I think is right."

"How can I assist?" She asked.

Clovis sighed. "Hey, what are you wearing?"

"What do you mean?"

"The perfume. Rather nice."

"I'm flattered you dirty dog. But focus for a minute. What can I do to help you this evening?"

"Prinz, you know the girls from Sakura Empire well?"

"I can find out from Kaga and Akagi. Perhaps talk over sake. Will that be all?"

"Please be careful. I am going to draw up some paperwork. It will be a proposal to what our ally would consider the enemy. Please be safe. If you need help grab but do your best to come back quickly and safely."

She finally let go of her grip and took the seat next to him. "Very well. I shall accommodate you. Just promise me something."

"What is it?" 

Prinz Eugen grinned at him. "Get yourself out of your quarters by 19:00 hours. Get home, bathe, and dinner at Gordon Heins. Just the two of us."

Clovis blushed. "Is that appropriate?" 

"It's better to talk over dinner. Besides Liebling, why is it okay you to gawk at me but not eat next to me?"

"I don't gawk at you!"

"Riiight. So are we on?" She crossed her arms and grinned at you. 

"Very well." He loosened the collar of his shirt. 

"See you soon CJ." Prinz Eugen winked at him. "Don't be late."

"Jah..." What in the hell is that woman thinking?

~~~~~

Maybe a bunny outfit. Shut up boy!

-Rel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
22.2K 279 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...
17K 277 32
During Operation Market Garden; a young paratrooper in the US was deploy in the Netherlands to capture the bridge Nijmegen, but when the Germans is p...
56.3K 1.2K 34
Y/n! An Anotherworlder person. He tries to find peace and last resort, he finally finds it, or he thought! The attack of the Sirens! Azur Lane VS Cri...