Mr. and Mrs. Frost [completed]

By TeeNice

Jackson Overland is the best field agent of NBI. He is very excellent in his work specially in undercover job... More

Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
II: New Case
III: Found
IV: Plans
V: Newlywed
VI: Job
VII: Mr. and Mrs. Black
VIII: Dinner
IX: Guardian Village
X: Celebration
XI: Vacation
XII: Her Father
XIII: Bed
XIV: Teasing
XV: Panic
XVI: Naked
XVII: Anniversary
XVIII: Consultation
XIX: Denial
XX: Realization
XXI: Shalazar
XXII: Confession
XXIII: Mutual
XXIV: Caught
XXV: Suspicious
XXVI: Quarrel
XXVII: Protect
XXVIII: Shot
XXIX: Gone
XXX: Alive
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
Author's note
Author's note

I: 5 Years Ago

12K 262 21
By TeeNice

JACK

"Jack?" A feminine voice brought him back from his deep thoughts. He stood up after seeing his sister struggling to move the wheelchair. How many years have passed since his sister become like this?

He carefully lifted his sister from the wheelchair and places her on the swing chair. "What are you thinking?" this time his sister asked compelling him to answer it.

He looked at his sister's face before putting a knitted comforter on her lap and securely wraps the scarf around her neck to protect her from the cold wind.

He seated beside his sister and sighed. "It's nothing"

"Are you still thinking about that?" his sister intently looking at his eyes.

"I couldn't just forget about it, Emma." Jack averted his eyes, "I should have been there" he stared at the piles of snow on the pavement. "I should have at least protected you from the crash then you wouldn't be stuck on that wheelchair"

"Jack" Emma put her hand on his brother's hand and lightly squeezed it. "I'm fine, the doctors said that after I finish all the therapy sessions, I'll be able to walk again." she smiled. She was going through physical therapy to help her regain her leg functions.

Emma knows that her brother gravely blamed himself for what happened to her and their parents. "So stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault." she may walk again but she's not sure if she can skate again.

Ice skating is his sister's life and the accident took that life away from his sister.

He smiled admiring his sister perpetual optimism even when things look bleak and firmly holds her hand

It was his biggest game as a hockey player in his country. It was a game between Arendelle and Corona Kingdom. It was a tough game but still, his team manages to win against Arendelle. His family was there to cheer him as he plays.

After the game, Jack was supposed to celebrate with his family but his coach wanted him to be with the team to celebrate their victory. His family let him celebrate with the team and they will be waiting for him in the house to celebrate also.

But his parents and sister didn't make it to their house. They met an accident along the way that took his parent's life and paralyzed his sister's legs.

Emma's dream to be an ice-skater was gone the moment the doctors told him that it may take years before she could walk again.

He couldn't face Emma in the hospital after hearing the news; he didn't see his sister who tried to hide the pain of losing the dream she thought she could finally reach.

If Jack was there, he might able to protect his sister from the impact of the crash but fate has different plans for him.

Fortunately, one of the closest friends of their parents took them in and let him be the legal guardian of Emma.

Last week, they finally able to let their parents laid in peace together in the private garden cemetery.

Up until now, every time he sees the cast on Emma's legs, he couldn't help but blame himself for what happened.

Emma decided to change the subject. "Anyway, are you planning to meet up with that woman again?" Jack frowned. "Oh come on Jack, I saw you talking to her at the gates while waiting with your teammates." Emma rolled her eyes seeing the obliviousness of her brother. "The woman with platinum blonde hair, does it ring a bell?"

"Yeah, it does ring a bell" Jack nodded. How could he forget such a beautiful woman like the woman that his sister described?

It took a lot of courage to approach that woman when he noticed that she was shivering. "And no, I'm not planning anything to meet up with her"

"Why?"

"I don't even know her name" He shrugged his shoulders.

"What?! You talked to her and you didn't even ask for her name?" Emma was exasperated. "You're so slow, brother"

He laughed while shaking his head as his sister continues to mumbling things like how he let the opportunity to pass like that.

If he would be able to meet that woman, it would be a total coincidence. He had silently observed that woman from afar. He saw how she moves gracefully and sophistically shows that she was brought up in a wealthy family somewhere in Arendelle. She is from Arendelle seeing she was holding a small triangular flag with the Arendelle hockey team logo and probably went there to cheer someone – a brother or maybe a boyfriend?

He was attracted to that woman no matter how much he denies it but he immediately dismissed that feeling. There's no way an ordinary man like him would be good enough to that woman who might be a daughter of a noble or wealthy family in Arendelle.

Honestly, he almost forgot about what they talk about after a lot of things happen to him.

Jack sighed dismissing all of his thoughts about the woman he met and it is better to forget about it.

He doesn't have any time to waste about those things, what he needed most is to focus on supporting Emma and do his best to be a police agent.

❆❆❆❆❆

ELSA

Coward.

A perfect word to describe her, to describe the Queen of Arendelle.

Her mother - the late Queen told her that the Queen should be courageous and brave enough to face any situation to help her King to rule the kingdom. A Queen should be a strong-willed person and fearless who can protect her kingdom like a mother to her child.

But she was a complete opposite of every word that what a Queen should be.

She was too young to be crown as the Queen of Arendelle. She was too young to understand the ferocity of the political world and to discern the corrupt officials.

But being young is not an excuse.

Elsa was thankful that even though she is an incompetent Queen, there are people who help her to be worthy enough to be called the Queen of Arendelle.

Grand Pabbie - the royal adviser and others who are loyal to her family taught her many things that make her a better not just a Queen but a person too.

When the King and Queen died, she took the responsibility to look after the kingdom and the people of Arendelle, and also to take care of her sister, Anna – the only family she has left.

As a rising Queen, she led her people with wisdom and knowledge. Elsa thought everything will be alright but she was wrong.

Hans Westerguard - one of the government official suggest that the Arendelle Kingdom needs a King to rule not a Queen. The Queen's role is only to be beside the King, to support the King. He proposed a royal wedding between Elsa and him. Elsa strongly rejects the proposal especially when she knew Anna has a crush on Hans. Elsa couldn't do that to her sister even though it is for the greater good of the kingdom. She loves her sister more than the kingdom itself.

Elsa suggested, why not Hans and Anna be wed instead of her. Other officials agreed on the suggestion but not Hans Westerguard, he has other plans. No one knows that Hans wanted the throne. He attempted to kill Anna to secure the throne and thankfully before could that happen some servants revealed and give testimony against him.

Elsa was too naïve and blind to see the deceitfulness of Hans. Because of that, her sister's life was put in danger.

She blamed herself for that and then, at that very moment she shut everyone out.

She hid in the shadow of the palace and locked herself. Only the loyal and trusted people are allowed in the palace. She even builds an assembly hall out of the palace for the Official meeting but she never attended any meetings. She let Grand Pabbie do the meetings and bring all the reports to her office.

The people in Arendelle were starting to forget what their Queen looked like as the Queen forbids anyone to meet her personally.

Anna decided to study at university. Elsa let her do whatever she wanted to do as long as she is happy. She met Kristoff - a hockey player in the university and fell in love with him. She never misses any hockey games, she even invited Elsa to watch a game but Elsa refuses and that's the start of their argument.

Anna told her that she needs to get out of her shell; that her sister needs to stop shutting people out and Elsa should stop blaming herself for what happened to Anna that almost took her life.

But Elsa couldn't do that!

It's easier to say than done.

What if she let people get into their life again and something terrible happens to her sister or put her sister's life in danger again?

She couldn't bear it.

She is the older sister and it is her responsibility to protect Anna, her only family.

But everything changes when she decided to accept Anna's invitation to watch the game and met him.

A knock on the door brought Elsa back from her reverie. "Come in," she said as she looked at the mirror for the last time.

The door opened and Gerda - one of the loyal servants in the palace entered. She bowed and said; "Your Majesty, his excellency is waiting for you in the receiving room" Elsa nodded grabbing her bag and coat. Elsa went downstairs to the receiving room and saw Grand Pabbie standing near the window wall watching the scenery outside.

Grand Pabbie felt that the Queen entered the room, he turn around and bow in respect. "Your Majesty"

Elsa shook her head and smiled lightly; "Cut the formalities, Grand Pabbie" Grand Pabbie stood up straight and looked at her, "Is everything good?"

Grand Pabbie nodded, "Yes, everything is settled. I already put your luggage in the car" and they walked towards the doors.

Elsa hop in the car and looked at Gerda standing there watching them, "have a safe trip, Your Majesty and May the gods and goddesses be with you in your journey" she bow gracefully.

"Thank you, Gerda" Elsa waved her hand as the car moved.

"Are you sure about this, Your Majesty?" Grand Pabbie asked the Queen beside him.

Elsa sighed as she heard Grand Pabbie use that word again.

Old habits die hard.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure about this." Elsa smiled gently, "you don't need to worry about my Royal duties. I know Anna can handle all of it in my absence. Raps will be there too to support Anna and will teach her everything about the Royal duties of a Princess." She confidently said. She trusts her cousin, Princess Rapunzel, and her sister enough to leave the Arendelle in their hands.

Elsa looked outside and watched the streets as they passed by. She'll be traveling to the Corona Kingdom and she's already missing her kingdom. She sighed and comfortably leaned her head closing her eyes.

'Will I able to meet him again?' That was the last thought in her mind as she fell asleep. 

❆❆❆❆❆

WORD COUNT: 1922 words

PUBLISHED: Jan, 2015

Edited: 12/08/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 21.3K 28
Laura had always known her parents were strange. They had a laboratory filled with strange animals, serums, experiments. But she never imagined that...
1.1K 200 37
Copyright © 2020 by Miah All Rights Reserved IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very lik...
23.4K 1.1K 34
Sapphire was the girl that sat at the back of her class, friendless and alone. She thought that it would be this way for the next few years of school...
92.2K 4.1K 31
Grace is a hired thief, the most famous thief in all of Spain because of her unchallengeable skills, impossible heists that she's pulled off, and eer...