Loving The Lawyer (18+)

By Satansfavoffspring

⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in n... More

Revamp
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Meet Me At Midnight Sneak Peak
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)
SMUT!!!
Chi Sono?
NEW STORY IS OUT!
Summoning All My Queens

Chapter 3

40.3K 718 577
By Satansfavoffspring

Kingston

"Wowww," Talia says in awe, "Your apartment is amazing!" She praises as we enter my apartment.  Yeah, it's pretty amazing. The color scheme is black and greys with light furniture. Not the biggest apartment, but enough for Juan and I to live comfortably.

"Damn right it is," Juan says walking out of the kitchen, "This bitch can't decorate for shit. It was all me, babe." Juan points at me. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

"Well, you have excellent taste," Talia giggles, "You must be Juan."

"I am. Who are you?" He replies.

"I'm Talia," Talia says jutting out her hand. "I'm friends with Dario DaVino."

He slaps her hand away and says, "Babes, I only hug." He pulls her in for one of his signature bone-crushing hugs and she squeaks as he stifles her airway.

"Why didn't you answer my calls, you bitch." Juan whines while stamping his foot like a child. How dramatic.

"I was in a meeting. I told you this last night." He rolls his eyes and mutters profanities in Spanish, "Anyways, we're going to the club and before you ask DaVino will be there."

"Yes!" He squeals while jumping up and down, "I finally get to meet the sinfully hot Dario DaVino!" He says while fanning himself.  "Dios Mio. I need to look perfect. Do you think his dick is big?" He turns to Talia. "It's big, right?"

"Eww, gross." Talia and I say at the same time before we burst out laughing at Juan's face. She shakes her head, a blush staining her cheeks. "He's like a brother to me, so I've never seen it, but from what I've heard it is."

"Bitch, do not act like DaVino is not the hottest guy you've ever seen," Juan says, pointing at me accusingly.

"Nope, Michael B. Jordan is my daddy," I reply. Man, I would do anything to lick the sweat off his abs in Creed.

"Yes, he is so hot." Talia agrees.

"He's pretty hot. His hair is a little too short. I like to run my hands through my man's hair." Juan says, "How long do we have to get ready?"

"About 3 hours," I reply.

3 hours of horrible singing, smudged makeup, lots of yelling and banter later...

"I'm in love with this fucking dress!" Talia does a little spin. God, I'm so jealous of her tits. "Lucas is going to have a lot of fun taking it off of me later tonight."

Talia's outfit⬆️
⬇️Kingston's outfit

⬇️Juan's outfit

"Do I look good enough to meet Dario DaVino?" Juan asks nervously. He's been freaking out for the last hour. First, it was his hair now it's his outfit.

"You look so handsome, but Dario is 100% straight and I think he already has his eye on someone," Talia says. Why do I feel a twinge of disappointment?

I seriously need to get laid. It's been like a year or maybe two. I'm not really into fucking people I barely know. I've only had ever had one one-night stand. Sex isn't a priority and with my job, I never have time to actually meet people and date.

"What the fuck?! Who? I'll kill them!" He says angrily.

"Then you would be killing your best friend," She deadpans if it's obvious he likes me.

"Me?!" I ask incredulously.

"Yes, you, he couldn't take his eyes off you the entire day." She says.

"That doesn't mean he likes me," I argue even though my stomach just filled with goddamn butterflies. Yup, totally need to get laid. "Even if we did have an attraction to each other I have a no sexual relationship rule with clients."

"So you're saying you're attracted to him?" Talia asks excitedly.

"I'll admit he's good looking, but Micheal B. Jordan is still my daddy." I say. Okay, that was a lie. Dario is fucking sexy as hell.

"Mmhmm, okay." They say in unison while looking at each other with evil smiles on their faces. They're totally planning the wedding already.

I roll my eyes, "Shall we go?" They nod and we make our way to my car parked in the garage.

Thirty minutes of our terrible singing to artists like The Weeknd and Travis Scott and my reckless driving we finally make it to the club. As we get out a lot of wolf whistles and glares are thrown our way. I hand my keys to the valet who's too busy staring at Talia's breasts to notice. I slap him across the face just because I'm a bitch before handing him the keys.

"If there is so much as a millimeter scratch on my car I will cut out your tongue and shove it so far up your ass it will be in the same position as before," I warn the valet in a deadly tone. He visibly gulps and nods his head vigorously. I hear a couple of guys in the line say stuff along the lines of 'that was fucking hot.'

Men. Nope, sorry, boys.

"They're right," Someone says behind me, "It was hot." Vader compliments. I notice Dario clench his fist next to Vader. I ignore the man's comment and focus my attention on my client instead.

He's wearing all black and it very much works for him. His dress shirt is unbuttoned practically to his navel, exposing tan, ripped skin. His muscular thighs are framed nicely in his slacks and a pair of Doc Martens are laced to his feet. A silver chain hangs from his neck with a small rose pendant gleaming in the streetlights.

Dario does the same to be. His lips quirk to the side when his eyes settle on my breasts or lack of them should I say. I'm wearing a push-up bra though so my tits do look good tonight. He rubs at his slightly stumbled jaw and his gaze drops lower over the curves of my waist and the godawful hip dips that I fucking hate.

My blood heats in my veins from his scorching gaze. Jeez, is it hot in here? No, we're outside. Okay, so maybe I am attracted to him.

"Damn the sexual tension though," Juan says which everyone agrees to.

"Nope, nah, hell no!" My brother spits angrily, "There will be none of that."

"Relájate, Hermano. No me acuesto con clientes." I reassure. Even though I really want to, but I'll just leave that to myself. (Relax, brother. I don't sleep with clients)

Before he can say anything I say, "Shall we go in?" Juan throws his arm over my shoulder before screaming at the top of his lungs right in my ear, "TEQUILA BITCHES!" Which earns him a punch from me.

"What the fuck?" He shouts while clutching his cheek.

"You screamed in my ear," I deadpan.

"Whatever," He says shoving past me towards the bouncer, "Move out of the way, beefcake." He says and pats the man on his firm chest. The bouncer lets him in with no hesitation as it's obvious we are with DaVino, the owner of the club.

We follow after him. Dario leads us to the VIP section where there are only a select few. I recognize some famous celebrities and some businessmen. We sit in a spacious booth. A waitress dressed in a tight black dress comes over with a bottle of bourbon and tequila. She asks if we need anything else. We say no because all of us drink the same things.

"Who's your celebrity crush other than Michael B. Jordan?" Talia asks me.

"Celebrity crush? What are we five?" I ask with a quirked brow.

She huffs, "Fine. Say the next person to walk into this club you had to fuck, who would it be?"

"Ryan Reynolds. He's not the most attractive person I've ever seen, but that scene in the first Deadpool." I smirk. "I wouldn't mind recreating that."

Talia laughs. "He'd probably be the funniest person to have sex with. I can just imagine him making jokes through the whole thing."

"Yeah, the whole twenty seconds," Lucas murmurs. He grips his girlfriend's hand and kisses the back of her knuckles. "No more talking about fucking other guys in front me, okay."

She nods her head and kisses him on the cheek. Ew. Love. Gross.

"You will not be banging anybody?" My brother says, pointing a finger at me, "Do I have to remind you of the seven b's."

"Don't you fucking dare!" I say in a deadly tone.

He smirks, "Blades before boys because boys bring babies." I groan whilst everyone howls with laughter.

"I am so saying that to our future daughter," Lucas says looking at Talia. She smiles at him. They're so cute. It's nauseating.

"So are you a virgin?" Talia asks with no shame.

"Fuck no and I really don't feel like having this conversation," I say. I know my cheeks are probably pink.

"What?! When?! Who?! Where?! I'll kill him." My brother shouts.

"Did you seriously just ask for details on my sex life?" I quirk a brow. "That is a little fucked up, Man. Besides, he's already dead so...I made sure to make it messy."

"Messy is a fucking understatement," Juan says, "I threw up like eight times and I wasn't even drunk."

"It wasn't that bad," I deadpan.

"Not that bad!" He exclaims. "You disemboweled him and then wrapped his large intestine around his dick until it literally popped off. I am not kidding! That actually happened. Oh, and then she spoon fed him his children."

"Like I said not that bad," I say nonchalantly. I survey the group. They all look absolutely horrified. All except DaVino who is looking at me with adoration. I've heard the stories. He's just like me.

Dario

I can't help but look at her with adoration and awe. She is so fucking gorgeous sitting there with a glass of bourbon in her hand and that flowy dress that hugs her body like a second skin.

I'm already turned on by her only sitting three feet away and now hearing what she did to the man who took her virginity I have a full-blown boner. Her being a psycho just like me turns me the fuck on.

"Aye Kingston that you?" Some guy calls from across the lounge.

"Afro man!" She squeals jumping up to hug the man who has now reached our booth. He looks really familiar, but I can't place his name.

"Damn King, you look great!" He compliments. Don't kill him. Don't kill him. Don't kill him.

"Thanks, Zion. Football treating you well?" She asks. Football? So, that's how I know him.

"Same old, Dez is still being an ass." He replies.

"Dez is always an ass," She chuckles.

"Kingston are you going to introduce us?" Juan asks, eyeing the man up and down. I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to admit he is hot.

"Oh right, this is my friend and an old client, Zion Tavera. Z, this is Andres, Juan, Talia, Vader, Lucas, and Dario." She introduces gasping for breath at the end. "Bloody  hell that was a lot of names. I need a drink." She plucks up her bourbon and downs it.

"Nice to meet you all," He says. Everyone mumbles some sort of agreement or hello.

"So why are you in New York?" She asks.

"I'm a free agent now. I may potentially be a Giant next year." He shrugs.

"That's great!" She says hugging him. "Looks like I'll have to buy season tickets now." Don't kill him. Damnit! I want to kill him.

He smiles and looks over at the bar where a tall brunette is chatting up the bartender. "Hey, King I gotta go before my girl flirts her way into a threesome, but we're in New York till Tuesday if you want to go for lunch or something."

"Sure, just text me." She says before hugging him again. We exchange goodbyes before he walks off towards the girl in the purple dress, who indeed flashes those flirtatious eyes at the bartender. The universal sign for let's fuck.

"Any other celebrities your friends with?" Talia asks excitedly.

"I know lots of famous people. I'm only friends with a couple though." She shrugs. "I don't really like people so it takes a while for them to grow on me."

"Ohh...I love this song!" Juan shouts. He grabs Talia and Kingston's hands leading them to the dance floor. He starts doing some dance that makes him look like a bird that's just been shot while the girls grind on each other.

"Fuck," Lucas breathes next to me. Same bro, same. If it wasn't for Andres I would go grab Kingston's hips so that she's grinding on me instead of Talia. My dick is hard from just the thought of her body so close.

Andres and Vader leave to go to the bar, looking for their one-night stands. Lucas leaves to dance with Talia, leaving me all alone. I'm about to get up to go look for a girl to fuck; even though I rarely do that these days, when Kingston sits beside me.

She smells like Eucalyptus, which is sort of a masculine scent but I like it on her. She pours two shots of tequila, downing both of them.

"Fuck it," She mumbles before drinking straight from the bottle. I stare at her neck as she takes big gulps from the bottle. Noticing my stare she holds the bottle out towards me and asks "Want some?"

I take the bottle from her and take a big gulp before handing it back to her. This goes on in silence until the bottles are gone.

"Why did your father hide you?" I ask. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't answer. After a couple of seconds, I start to think my assumptions were correct.

"He wanted to turn me into a weapon. My family has been at it with the Russians for decades. Stupid as it is before I was born there was a prophecy or some shit about me. My mother was into all that shit. The prophet told my father I would be the answer to his biggest problem. So to him, I'm not only his daughter, I'm the Russian Weapon."

"Do you believe in all of that?"

"No, I don't believe in all that mythological bullshit. My mom was on drugs through half her pregnancy so sometimes I think it was just a side effect. She once claimed aliens took her."

"Neither do I," I say. "Really? Aliens."

She smiles at me and nods. "You know you're no-," She's cut off by Juan stumbling over to the booth with a tequila bottle in hand.

"King do shotsss with me," Juan slurs.

8 shots and two tequila bottles later...

Kingston is officially drunk. Andres and Vader are nowhere to be found. Talia and Lucas went home. And I'm stuck with a very drunk Kingston and Juan. They were fine and then it all went to shit after the sixth shot. I had successfully managed to pry the tequila bottle from Kingston's hands. But then she gave me the 'independent woman speech who could do whatever the fuck she wants' while I had to listen to that Juan managed to steal another bottle from the bar.

They attempted to run away from me. Keyword being 'attempted.' Since they were both drunk off their asses, they literally fell on their asses. I told one of my men to take Juan and my car back to my house while I took Kingston and her car back to my house.

She'll probably be pissed when she wakes up in my bed tomorrow but I don't know where she lives. Besides I kind of want her in my bed. I can deal with the aftermath as long as I get to enjoy the little fantasy for the night.

As I was carrying Kingston to my bedroom she snuggled into my chest. I swear my heart fluttered. I can't be sure because I've never felt that. She looked absolutely adorable snuggled into me.

I thought about taking a picture but realized that would be creepy. I took off her dress placing her in one of my sweatshirts. It was a little hard because I was looking away out of respect for her. I placed her in bed before grabbing a blanket and settling on the couch in my room.

I would love nothing more than to sleep next to her but I fear for my life. I find her methods unbelievably sexy, but that doesn't mean I want them used on me. I really don't feel like being spoon fed my sperm. I tried it once when I was a teenager and it did not taste good.

I dream about Kingston laying in my arms before I drift off to sleep.

Hi, so I just wanted to say that my father's family is from Mexico, so I speak Spanish. Although, I don't speak it often as I'm not very close with them. That being said my Spanish is not perfect in real life, nor in this book. All the other languages I use will come off of google translate. Also if you're looking for something to read go check out my reading list there are some amazing books there and I recommend my other books because I wrote I feel they are way better written than this one.

Thank you,
SC🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
326K 8.1K 48
Nora is a big shot lawyer who lives in the big city. One day she gets a case for the infamous crime boss Lorenzo. She doesnt want to take it. She tel...
4.1M 104K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
76K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...