f1 one shots (bxb)

By f1fangirl-

Bxb one shots about the f1 drivers More

intro
• (max x daniel) drunk party
• (george x alex) will you marry me?
1k special
• (charles x pierre) i miss you
• (george x alex) depression*
° (marcus x callum) proposal
• (george x alex) wedding²
• (lewis x sebastian) world champion
wedding dresses: imagines
• (alex x max) teammates
10k face reveal!
• (max x daniel) blind date
romantic date: imagines
• (lando x george) panic attack*
engagement rings: imagines
• (max and charles) racing rivals

• (carlos x lando) crash

8.2K 137 28
By f1fangirl-

Two updates in one dayyy! this one sucks, but it's kinda long which is good. I thought it would be fun to write what would happen if he crashed and got hurt I guess and lots of people have been requesting Carlando..
__________________________________

Tuscany 2020 but alternate, the part where the pileup crash happens on the safety car restart.

Carlos's pov:

The race was pretty chaotic so far, with Max and Pierre crashing on turn 1. Now that the safety car was ending I was warming up my tyres as I felt a car slam into the back of me, I went flying on top of the car in front as my hand hit the steering wheel hard, a searing pain ran up my arm before the world went black...

Lando's pov:

"Red flag Lando, red flag" I heard over the radio as a shiver went down my spine..

I quickly turned my mic on "what's wrong." I said worryingly, something wasn't right...

"There's been a crash at the safety car restart, can't say more on the radio." Zac my manager said his voice shaking slightly.

"Who!" I yelled loudly, panic rising as I slowed the car down.

"Antonio, Nicholas and Carlos. Nicholas is ok, but we haven't heard from the other two." Zac said, confirming my worst fear. The world started to spin as my breath began to quicken.. not Carlos..

I don't know how I made it back to the pits without passing out, my best friend.. my boyfriend, He could be dead for all I know.

I ran into the garage towards my team anxiously as tears build up in  my eyes. I quickly glanced towards the screen on the wall, the medical team was crowded around three steaming broken cars.. someone was being lifted onto a stretcher, someone in an orange racing suit. A hand flew to my mouth as a sob escaped me.

"No, no, no." I said shaking my head as I crumpled down to the floor, tears now streaming down my cheeks.

"shh, it's ok. It's going to be ok." a voice said gently. I look up from my crying position to see George sat next to me, his hair disheveled, a scared look plastered on his face.

He wrapped his arms around me carefully as I cried. "What if he's dead Georgie.. I can't loose him, I just can't." I gasped into his chest while more sobs took me over.

"You can't think like that L, he'll be fine. look at me.. he will be ok, I promise that." George said turning my head towards him softly with his finger.

I saw a figure running over to us... Alex, his face beaded in sweat and dent marks in his cheeks from where he had just taken his helmet off.

George and Alex were the only people outside of me and Carlos to know about our relationship. They were my best friends.

"I heard about what happened, I came as soon as I could." Alex rushed, glancing from me to George in a what do I do type of way.

"Yeah, thanks Ally." I said trying to force smile at him.

He squatted next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. With George's arms still around me I felt safe squished in between them..

"The race has been canceled so we can go to the hospital with you if you want L." Alex said sympathetically rubbing my shoulder.

"yeah.. yeah let's go please." I whimpered still holding onto George tightly.

"Ok I'll go get the car, meet me by the side entrance to the garage, we don't want any interviewers trying to talk to him." Alex said to George and stood up. "Don't worry it'll be ok, I love you both, see you in a couple minutes."

Alex ran out trying to avoid falling over my team of mechanics, it was just me and George sat on the floor of the cold garage for the next silent minutes. I was cuddled into his chest, my tears dampening his white race suit as he ran his fingers delicately through my hair.

"I think we can go now L." George said quietly looking down to the top of my head, I nod as he pulls me up with him. "Just lean against me, don't look at other people." He knows that when I'm scared I freeze up and can't breathe.

He holds onto me tight as we walk through the heat towards the car, I'm thankful because my legs are too shaky to walk without him supporting me. We get to the car without any people seeing us. Alex holds the door open as George put me inside.

I could hear them talking to each other before they got in. "I'm scared about him Ally, I've never seen him like this before" George whispered gently stroking Alex's hand.

"I know... we need to be there for him, especially if somethings wrong with Carlos. He really loves him." Alex whispered back.

They opened the doors to the car starting the ignition. You would think being a racing driver you would be good with someone driving fast, but evidently I was not. Alex drove fast. I'm actually surprised we didn't get pulled over. But we got to the hospital in no time, and pulled into the parking lot.

"Look we're here." George said once we had parked.

I ran inside to the entrance desk "Carlos Sainz. I'm here to see Carlos Sainz, do you know if he's ok?"

"I'm sorry sir you need to wait, it's private information for family only." A young woman said looking around, she looked like she was an intern with no experience.

"Please I need to know, he's my boyfriend." I gasped, hesitating on the last word.. it felt weird in my mouth to say it out loud after hiding it for so long.

"Well.. he's still in surgery, but you and your friends can wait out here until he's done and we know more." She said glancing nervously at George and Alex who we standing behind me. It must've looked weird to her to see three guys in racing overalls in a hospital waiting room.

"Ok thank you." George said politely, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Come on L, let's take a seat.." he told me, gesturing to the row of hard plastic chairs that lined the stark white hospital walls.

I hate hospitals. That chemically clean smell, the cold chill coming from the air conditioning, the looming sense of worry.. like you know death is circulating around deciding what sick person to snatch up next. Terrifying thoughts filled my head as I drifted off to sleep..

"Lando, wake up.. Lando." someone shook me softly. The bright glow of the lamp glared at me as I opened my eyes. Alex peered down on me grinning. "Carlos is out of surgery, you can see him now!"

"W-wait what?.. right now?." My eyes widened. "So he's ok?"

"He's ok, surgery went well but the doctor isn't telling us anything else." He smiled sighing. "George keeps asking but because we aren't family it's not allowed.. he said we had to wait for you to wake up."

"Oh... so why didn't you get me up sooner then?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"I tried, you were exhausted I guess and didn't answer so I thought I should let you rest until he was out of his operation." Alex explained, running his fingers through his dark hair.

"Oh ok, thanks Ally." I said "I'm going to go see him now.." the hint of desperation in my voice gave Alex the hint to leave me alone. "What room by the way?"

"302 I think." Alex said thinking. "I'll be out here with George if you need me." he squeezed my arm reassuringly. I smile and at him and leave trying to find a map to know where the hell my boyfriend was.

Once I get onto the third floor I look left and right craning my neck to see which way was the right one. Aha! 302. My heartbeat quickens as I approached the room. "he's ok, he's ok." I whispered trying to convince myself as I slowly opened the door.

There he lay, covered in bruises and bandages.. but he was ok, he was alive. His face lit up when he saw me. His hand was in a cast and his torso was wrapped up but other then that, he looked like himself, he looked like my Carlos.

"Oh Carlos, I was so scared." I burst out running to his bed.

"I'm ok my love... I'm so sorry." He said in that perfect Spanish accent of his.

Tears started streaming down my face, "It's all my fault. If I hadn't- "

"It wasn't anyone's fault Lando, it's racing.. crashes happen." He said squeezing my hand. "I'm just happy you're here now."

I curl up next to him in his bed resting my head on his. "I'll always be here.."

____________________________________

I know it sucks, but it was late when I wrote this and yeah.. thanks for reading

💛- C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 49
Just Boyxboy stories about our favourite f1 drivers REQUESTS ARE OPEN
23.3K 293 34
Formula 1 One- shots 1 one-shot a day, keeps reality away. I will do driver ships and oc Requests are always open I will also do F2 drivers if you l...
653K 4.8K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
243K 2.5K 17
A book filled with one-shots about our favourite formula one / two drivers