Jungkook in my closet

By Zaayennn

What happens when Jungkook of BTS is in your closet ? how would you react ? and why he is there? I SUCK AT G... More

Chapter-1
Chapter -2
Chapter-3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter -13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
!!!!
Chapter-18

Chapter-17

148 8 18
By Zaayennn

SURPRISE CHAPTER !!

Zaaya's POV :

I took a warm shower after working out in the House Gym . I felt happy and calm for some reason , so I thought of better dressing up in a decent way .

I wore a pale blue off shoulder flared dress that rested mid thighs with small belt around the waist .

I hummed as I brushed my hair and attempted to do a high messy pony tail .

Attempted , note that .

It just came out as a neat ponytail which I wasn't proud off .

After a little effort I finally managed to pull the look that I had in mind .

I checked the time as I applied a little makeup .

''Ooops am late . '' I muttered and rushed towards my laptop and switched on to Zoom .

Being the social butterfly I am , I had a huge circle of friends . We had planned out a Zoom Meeting today .

I made sure I locked the door , or else it would be history if they find Jungkook casually strolling through the room with a pack of chips .

My friends weren't aware that I was engaged with Jungkook . They thought i came to Seoul for higher studies .

I shrugged off the thoughts and enjoyed the virtual meet .

--------------------

After the virtual meet , I skipped downstairs and plopped on the couch on turned on the T.V .

Jungkook's POV :

I Parked my car and entered the house and kicked off my boots .

I was about to call Zaaya when i heard her voice in the living room who was completely unaware of my arrival .

''Petrificus Totalus '' She yelled as i walked to the living room .

She was still unaware of my presence as the entrance to the room is opposite to the couch she is seated .

I eyed her back as she screamed spells while watching Harry Potter .

''expelliarmus''

I stifled my laugh as i stood behind her couch .

''wingardium leviosa'' she announced as she raised one of her arm as if she was holding a wand as she raised her head .

i couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing at her now flustered state .

''How long were you here ? '' she asked in a soft voice .

''Long enough '' i told as i continued laughing .

she tsked and turned her face away from me and back to the T.V .

my laughter died down when I saw her gaze was fixated back to the screen .

i pouted and poked her shoulder . she didn't budge .

i poked her neck instead .

no response .

I Thought of something that could turn her attention back to me .

Annoying her has become one of my daily tasks now . its fun !

i brought my hands near her hair and pulled her hair rubber band letting hair long straight silky hair flowing down .

I Failed to notice her angry face as i was mesmerised by her hair .

My eyes met with her angry ones . Her cheeks were red as she stared at me .

she took a deep breathe as if to stop herself from bursting .

''Give that back . '' she said stretching her hands before me .

I looked at her gorgeous face then back at her hand .

I took her hand and brought my mouth close to it and kissed her soft hands .

she immediately smacked my head with the other hand as she blushed a tomato red .

'' Catch me if you can '' I yelled as ran around the house .

within further ado she ran desperately attempting to catch me .

''in your dreams '' I thought . I am the golden maknae .

i turned around and saw her hand clasped my white shirt as she pulled me .

God , i forgot she was strong .

i moved my shoulders away from her grasp causing her to fall down with her wrist colliding the floor first .

''Aaah ..'' she groaned in pain as she sat up .

I immediately ran to her and sat down next to her checking if she was okay .

''Are you okay ? does it hurt ? ''

''yes . i feel great after a fall '' she replied sarcastically but immediately groaned in pain .

''where does it hurt ? show me ..'' i asked her as i held her hands .

''does your butt hurt ? '' i blurted out .

she immediately withdrew her hand away from mine .

''my right wrist hurts . '' she said as she looked at me .

''Anywhere else ? '' i asked nervous .

''no, i just hit the wrist as i fell down . '' she said looking down .

''lets got to the hospital '' i commented standing up .

''no need . its just a small pain . it'll fade away . '' she said looking up at me .

i didn't listen to her protests as i threw her to my shoulder and carried her outside to my car .

'' fine , we can go but put me down , junglecock !!!''

Being the good boy i am , i ignored all the names she called and gently placed her in the passenger seat and drove off to the hospital .

-----

''Don't worry . its just a small sprain on her right wrist . it'll heal within a week . ''The doctor said .

''Thankyou doctor . '' we said and left to our house .

''i am sorry '' i said as i sat beside her on the couch .

she didn't reply .

''I can get childish at times , i am used to it . being the maknae , i always fool around my Hyungs . i should have been more careful . forgive me ? '' i asked my head down .

''Its okay , Jungkook . i too enjoy all the pranks and childish things we do . i didn't have any siblings to fool around with , being an only child . Continue being childish, idc .'' she said showing her billion dollar smile .

''And its not your fault , i should've been careful. '' she said .

''HEY., are you trying to bro-zone me ? '' i asked pouting .

We both continued bickering as night time falls .

----

''How are you going to brush your teeth ? '' i asked entering her bedroom .

''Jungkook , it doesn't pain much . and if you didn't know I am Ambidextrous , so i can manage .'' she said brushing effortlessly with her left hand .

i walked inside the washroom as i watched her wash her mouth with one hand .

''Do you need something ? '' she asked wiping her mouth dry .

''oh..yeah . i mean no ..''

she raised an eyebrow as she walked out of the washroom . i followed her suit .

''The Hyungs wanted to meet you . ever since you've met Jimin Hyung and Jin Hyung , they wont stop talking about you . when are you free ? '' I asked as i leaned against the wall .

''I am expensive everyday , darling '' she said with a smirk . I pouted back .

She chuckled .

''i would love to meet them . how about Day after tomorrow ? '' she asked .

''sure , that'll do . Night , Sleep tight ! ''

------------

Zaaya's POV ;

I picked out a black high waisted denim shorts and white off shoulder crop top .

The BTS van would come to pick us , so i had to hurry up .

i applied light makeup and just brushed my hair letting it fall on my shoulders .

i wore my top without hurting my wrist and wore my shorts .

But the zipper got stuck and i wasn't able to pull it up .

i sighed i better pick some other outfit .

KNOCK KNOCK

''Zaaya, come down fast .they'll be here any minute . '' I heard Jungkook screaming .

i covered my ears at his loud voice .

''i am almost done . ''i shouted back .

i thought of making one final pull of the zipper hoping it to zip up .

''Aaah . sh** '' i groaned in pain as my wrist hurt from the pull .

''Zaaya .. you okay ? '' i heard his screaming voice again and chose to ignore it .

i was about to turn around and pick another outfit when i heard the door burst open .

''Zaaya . did you hurt your wrist ? '' Jungkook barged in walking swiftly towards me .

i immediately placed my hands around my stomach where the shorts was only zipped halfway just below my navel .

''i a-am okay . '' i stuttered as i moved a little far from him .

he was dressed in a black skinny jeans , yellow sweatshirt with black undershirt . looking all bashful .

''okay then , lets go '' he said as he tried to hold my left hand that i kept hiding my exposed stomach .

he got confused as i didn't budge and his eyes travelled down . and it lingered there .

he broke his gaze as his phone rang .

''yup. we are ready .'' he said as he cancelled the call .

''Let me just change real quick .'' i said as i turned around but he held my shoulders . and walked in front of me .

''is your zipper stuck ? '' he asked looking at me .

i blushed as i he aske that as if it was a normal conversation .

i slowly nodded .

i gasped as i saw him get on his knees and looked at me for permission .

my face got beetroot red as i realised our position .

what the fudge am i thinking ? he is just helping me wit the zipper . Namjesus , forgive me . i yeeted all the unholy thoughts and stared at his bambi eyes .

i nodded in response and he slowly moved my hands away to reveal my bare stomach that was covered till just below the navel by the half zipped shorts.

he didn't move for a few seconds .

i couldn't tell his expression as only his mighty coconut head was visible to me .

he took a deep sigh and placed his fingers on the zipper .

i flinched as his cold fingers made in contact with my skin .

He tried pulling up the zipper but it was stuck .

''A thread got s-stuck in b-between . i'll have to p-pull it o-out '' he stuttered as he said .

''o-okay '' i breathed out .

he moved his head closer to my stomach .

my knees felt week as i felt his hot breathe against my bare skin .

he brought his mouth closer to the zipper and tried pulling the thread out but he aimed wrong and his teeth came in contact with my skin instead as he bit it , hard .

A moan suddenly escaped my mouth at the feeling . i almost lost my balance but he held the side of my hips and caught me .

''i am s-sorry . '' he said as he looked up .

i noticed his eyes had gone darker and i flinched as i saw him .

He again brought his face towards my stomach .

i was frozen as i felt his nose against my skin .

he tilted his head as he made more effort to pull out the thread with his teeth .

''OH MAN HOLY SHIEEETTTTTTT-----''

We both immediately whipped our heads towards the door .

''MY INNOCENT EYES----''

-----------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger .

Who do you think just interrupted their..... *cough * *cough*

Last Updated on : 30-09-2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...
323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
53.2K 1.9K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...
35.9K 2.1K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...