The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
The Astronomy Tower pt.2
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
Hickey's & Hot Chocolate
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
His Princess
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

Saturday Afternoon

42.5K 949 4.9K
By annanna555

You felt a warm body sit beside you as you were a chapter deep in your book. You pause to look up at who sat beside you.

A warm smile with rosy cheeks looks at you as he interrupted your reading.

"Cedric!" You smiled and put down your book to give a warm hug. "It's so nice to see you" You said as you hugged him tight. You could hear a group of Hufflepuff's girls say your name from a couple table down pointing at you.

You released your hug from Cedric awkwardly after hearing the girls from the Hufflepuff table. You cleared your throat and looked down.

"Don't worry about them Y/n, their just a little jealous." Cedric put his hand on my knee gently. "Do you want to go on a walk with me?" Cedric said his face lit up with energy.

I smiled and stood up.

"Of course Cedric. I'd love to!" I grabbed my robe while Cedric stood up with me.

"Great! C'mon then!" He grabbed my hand softly and walked me to the exit of the great hall. You blushed a little as Cedric proudly held your hand while you walked out together towards the outside of Hogwarts.

You saw some people stare at you and Cedric weirdly and as some people even whispered to each other and pointed. You tried to ignore all the reactions and kept your eyes on Cedric.

You were alone with Cedric now walking towards the Black Lake while the late morning fog was clearing up and the birds were busily chirping. He was still holding your hand gently and rubbing his thumb on mine.

"So your a Slytherin now y/n" Cedric began talking.
"How's that for you so far?"

"It's great so far, was talking to Blaise before you got here and there's this really cool girl named Alissa..." you stood close to Cedric for warmth as he was listening to you speak.

"Oh that's wonderful, I know Alissa in fact...we used to be close friends in our 1st and 2nd years." Cedric walked you up to one of the trees by the lake. It was the same tree were Cedric and I first talked.

Cedric released his hand form yours and sat down next to the trunk of the tree facing the lake. You giggled and sat down close beside him.

"Same spot were I had a breakdown in front of you" you reminded Cedric while smirking.

"Yes, y/n, you have a good taste where to have breakdowns, it's very peaceful out here." He smiled and looked at you.
He lifted up his arm and wrapped it around you shoulder scooting you closer to him as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"Very peaceful" you said as you snuggled on his shoulder.

"How's your dorm room? Did you get a good nights sleep?" Cedric began to ask questions again.

"Yes I love my new dorm room, in fact Alissa had to give me a bigger room because there wasn't enough rooms in the girls dorms. I get a full bathroom to myself with no roommates!" I said cheerfully while Cedric admired my happiness.

"That's perfect! C'mon y/n there has to be a catch, right? A whole room to yourself?"

You lifted your head up and leaned it against the tree. You signed.

"Well, I do have to share a bathroom with someone else, there room also connects to the other end of the bathroom...."

"Oh that's it? That isn't even that bad of a catch, who's the other girl that lives in the other dorm?" Cedric looked down at me while I opened my mouth to say words.

I closed my mouth again.

"More like who's the other guy." I looked down at my hands while holding them together.

Cedric paused and looked up to think.

"What do you mean?" He said in confusion.

"Malfoy's dorm is on the other side." I said quietly trying not to show my excitement.

Cedric loosened his grip on my shoulder and looked at me with his mouth open.

"No....Malfoy, are you serious?" He leaned his head on the tree.

"There's no way now" he said closing his eyes.

You looked up at him.

"What do you mean Cedric? I mean it's not that big of a deal, we're just...kind of roommates." You shrugged as all the memories of Draco teasing you on your bed flooded your brain.

Cedric looked back at you.

"There's no way now I'll ever have you with Malfoy practically living with you." He looked at me and frowned.

"Cedric? You....want me?" You sat there in disbelief as you made the Hufflepuff prince somehow. Want. You.

Cedric eyes trailed down your eyes and to your lips. He quickly glanced at your neck to check if there were any marks.

There were none. Because you covered them with makeup.

"Have you and Malfoy done anything after we have talked?" He looked back at my eyes in a serious face.

Cedric was all you were thinking in your mind at the moment, you forgot your feelings about Draco, you wanted to erase all the decisions you made with Draco the past nights for Cedric.

"No, Cedric I haven't done anything with Draco." You lied.

Cedrics face lit up and he smiled with his pretty white teeth. He his arm that was wrapped around your shoulders tightened as he pulled you in for a hug.

"So I might have a chance with you, my Slytherin princess." He said smiling as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"The slightest" I said teasing him as he backed away from our hug.

He put gently put his hand on my face as I blushed.

"I'd love to take you out on a date sometime y/n, would you like that?" Cedric said as he glided his thumb down my face, around my lips.

You smiled as he nervously waited for your response.

"I'd love that Cedric" you cheerfully said as you glanced at his lips and back up to his eyes.

Cedrics face brightened up at he laughed a little while looking into my eyes.

"That's just wonderful y/n." He removed his hand off the side of my face and lightly kissed my cheek.

Your heart skipped a beat as he stood up and you followed as he brushed some of the leaves off of his robe.

"Tomorrow I'll take you to Hogsmead in the afternoon for our date." He reached out his hand in front of me

"Does that sound nice?"

I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"That sounds perfect Cedric" you wanted to jump in excitement that Cedric Diggory wanted to take you out on a date- wait till Brooke heard about this!

"Lovely, shall we go back?" Cedric asked, you could see his breathe in the crisp air.

I nodded and he walked me back up to the castle.

You couldn't help to think what Malfoy was going to say to this. If you were going to tell him. A part of you felt awfully terrible about lying to Cedric.
You can't do anything with Draco anymore, for Cedric.
It can't be that hard to resist Draco, right?

You and Cedric walked back into the castle and into the warm cozy library.

"I have to do some studying, you can join me if you want?" Cedric let go of my hand and faced me.

"I'd love to join you but I have to go to Snape's classroom, I missed a detention last night, I need to get that figured out." I told Cedric as he nodded and understand meant.

"I'll hopefully see you around then y/n." Cedric nodded and walked further into the Library.

Your heart fluttered as he walked away and you stood there for a second comprehending the fact that Cedric asked you out on a date.

You then turned around and walked to the Slytherin commons- if you were going to talk to Snape, might as well do it with Draco.

You walked into the Commons to find Blaise and Pansy sitting on the couches enjoying a cup of tea. You smiled and walked over to the leather couches.

"Hey y/n, we were just talking about the Quidditch game for tomorrow, Slytherin vs Ravenclaw!!" Blaise said as I sat down beside him.

"That's cool Blaise- uh have you seen Draco anywhere- I need to talk to him about Snape."

"Oh he just walked in a couple minutes ago- he just got back from his Quidditch practice."

You nodded and thanked Blaise and walked into your dorm. As you closed your door you noticed you candle was still burning by your nightstand.
You fucking kidding me, Draco didn't even blow it out.
You signed and put the cover back on the candle as the flame slowly brunt out.

You took off your robe and walked into the bathroom.

"Draco? You in here?" You called him from the bathroom leaning on the side of his door.

"Yeah come in" you heard Draco's voice from a faint distance and opened the door to his room.

His room looked exactly like yours but a little bigger. It had sliver and green walls with a stone floor, his bed had a big fluffy black comforter and several pillows scattered along the bed. His desk, that was a dark wood was beside his bed. Draco said sitting on the chair by his desk wiring a letter to someone. He still had his quidditch practice uniform on and his hair all sweaty and messy.

He turned around from his desk look at you. His eyes lit up like fire as you sat on the end of his bed.

"What do you want" he said as he turned his body around leaning on the side of the back of the chair with his arms.

"Rooms cool....love the bed sheets" you said as you ran your fingers along the soft blankets.

Draco stood up and walked towards me with his arms crossed.

"Is that all?" He said standing firmly a little to close to you.

You turned back around to him as he noticed how close he was.

"Uhhh, no I came in to tell you that we should probably go to Snape's class and figure out the situation with our detentions...." you said nervously wanting to stand back up but he was blocking your way.

Draco lifted and eyebrow.

"That's it." You said to Draco as you were lifting your eyebrows and moved your head forward, waiting for Draco to move.

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'll go with you to Snape, once I take a shower, care to join me?" He smirked as he walked into the bathroom.

"Not a chance Malfoy" you rolled your eyes and stood up following Draco to the bathroom.

Draco was fixing his hair in the mirror, admiring his appearances, as you walked in.

"Make the shower quick, I have things to do Malfoy." You crossed you arms and walked to the door to your bedroom.

Draco smirked and quickly jumped to the handle of your bedroom door, blocking it.

"Draco! Move." You said still crossing your arms waiting for this blonde bitch to get out the way.

Draco smiled and his eyes looked up at the celling pretending to think.

"Draco! I'm serious! I have things to do!" You spit in anger trying to get Malfoy to move.

"Like what y/n, surly 15 minutes of your day with me won't hurt?" Draco made a pout face
"Or maybe and hour..." Draco continued smirking as you stood there in anger.

You stood there in silence waiting for Draco to move.

"Fine I'll just wait in your room while you go take a shower." You rolled yours eyes and made your way back to Draco's room.

"Fucking cunt" you whispered walking out.

"What was that y/n?"

"Oh I said have a great time in your shower" you turned around and gave him a sarcastic smile.

He gave a face back to you.

You slammed the door to Draco's room and laid on his bed.
What a tease this boy is. How am I going to get around him when I'm trying to have other priorities. Like Cedric.
You heard the shower turn on and waited for Draco as you stared at the celling which what felt like forever.

His blankets smelt like expensive cologne and a hint of that new clothes smell. You eyes began to feel heavy as you slowly fell asleep laying on Draco's confronting bed waiting for his appearance to hopefully confront you as you lay in his bed- no what are you thinking Cedric just asked you on a date! Get Draco out of your head!!

You heard a door slam as your eyes are still closed laying on your side facing the front of the room.

You hear bare footsteps walk on towards Draco's closet. You slowly peak your eyes open to see Draco still dripping wet, with only a tower wrapped around his hips. The water from his hair was dripping on his shoulders as it was covering his face. You quickly closed your eyes once Draco turned and looked at you. Never thought Draco's out of the shower look would be so sexy.

He walked up close to you, you could feel his presence in front of you while you pretended to be asleep. Draco stood there close to you as he was examining your breathing and small movement.

"Your so fucking beautiful." Draco whispered under his breathe admiring your sleeping as he walked behind your side of the bed you were sleeping on and quickly changed into his school uniform.

Did I hear that shit correctly. Did Draco just called me beautiful? Your eyes shot up once you knew that Draco was on the other side of the bed. This can't be right. I thought he was just messing around with me. Not catching feelings. Because Draco doesn't have any feelings, right?

Draco signed as he threw on his white shirt and black pants. He tied his tie and put on his socks. Then he sat on the bed and laid next to me. You shut your eyes again pretending to be asleep so Draco wouldn't know you heard what he just said.

Draco yawned loudly and moved his body to the side his head laying on my waist. You pretended to slowly wake up as your lift you head up and lay on your back as Draco laid on your stomach watching you.

"Tired?" Draco asked as he looked up at his celling.

"A little bit." You pretended to yawn as you put your head back down and looked up at the celling with Draco.

"Well next time sleep on the floor." Draco said still laying his head on my stomach.

"What" you made a face to the celling as you replied in confusion.

"I don't want your scent all up in my blankets, that- what is it- a fruity flower field- yeah. That, I don't like, your bed smells like it." Draco said breathing in strongly and slowly exhaling.

You lifted you head up in anger and pushed his head off your stomach.

"Fuck you Draco my mom gave me that perfume." You sat up as Draco lifted his body up and sit beside you thinking.

"Well bloody hell tell your mom she has horrible taste." Draco pressed his lips together and widened his eyes at me.

You gasped

"You little BRAT Do you want me to kill you?" You clenched your fist as he filled his face with satisfaction as you yelled at his face.

It was like he liked when you got mad at him. That doesn't make any sense to you. He calls you beautiful and then proceeds to piss on what you smell like?

"I'd like to see you try y/n...." he smirked and looked up at his wall.

"That cinnamon tree candle is nice tho." Draco said quietly.

"Is that why you didn't burn the flame out when I told you?" You looked over at him as he was admiring his wall.

"Nah I just wanted to piss you off and waste some of it." He smirked and looked back at me.

You rolled your eyes and laid back down on Draco's bed and pulled up his big expensive texture bedsheets over your head.

"Do you know how hard it is not to try and punch you in the face every two seconds Malfoy?" You groaned as you hid under his bed covers.

Malfoy went under the covers with you.

"And do you know how hard it is not to kiss you every two seconds while your in my bed?" Draco laid there shoulder to shoulder with you as he turned his head to the side facing you. He put his fingers on my lips as he slowly laid on his stomach, his arm holding him up, hovering over you.

"Then I'll get out of your bed if that's the problem." You rolled yours eyes and pushed away his hand and rolled out of Draco's bed.

You stood up as Draco lifted the blankets off his head in confusion. His hair was damp and messy as he looked at you as you were standing up.

"Shall we go to Snape's office now?" You said impatiently as we wanted for him to get out of his bed.

Draco rolled his eyes.
"Yeah give me a second then." He stood up tucking his shirt in and walked to his closet to put the rest of his uniform on.

You walked back to your room as your heart was beating. This was hard. You tried not to think of Draco's warm body against yours saying words that make your heart flutter and have chills down your spine. How were you going to avoid Draco if acted clingy to me every 3 seconds. You have to tell him to back off now.

You grabbed the lavender chamomile perfume that your mom gave you and threw it in your closet. I guess I have to find another scent. It wasn't your taste in smell anyways.

You haven't realized how recently attached you were to Draco these past few days, you went from punching his face and hating his guys two days ago to now practically rooming with him while you two hold the urge no to try and have sex every time we're alone.

But Cedric is better. Right?

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter ;). Haven't been posting consistently since I've had more homework recently and some friend problems:( I'll try my best for my small amount of viewers :) ily all <3

I noticed I got some votes and some ppl added to this story to their reading list! I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I'm really glad your enjoying this story!!! I can see myself writing a lot more chapters so I won't let you down!! Ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 3.9K 12
Now available in Amazon kindle I am walking in rain, streets are empty I saw a person I know him but I don't recognise him he was looking at me his...
Revenge game By Anami

Mystery / Thriller

32.9K 1.5K 23
Story starts from there when Vansh declare Ahana as Mrs. Vrs
324K 18.4K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...
338K 5.6K 21
"Promise me you'll be happy. Promise me you'll find peace, that you'll find a home." "I promise." A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ─ BOOK 1 of the FALLEN WA...