Drarry - The Bond

Von laav_218

Where Harry discovers he was lied by the people he trusted the most and cared for Where Draco is not just a... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Author's Note

568 10 0
Von laav_218

This is my first Wattpad story so please bear with me. Let me know of my grammar mistakes and if you like it do leave a vote I'll be very grateful for that. Please leave feedback comments or comments in general. I'm very excited as well as very nervous about publishing my story here. Please be positive here .

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Harry Potter. All rights belong to J.K. Rowling ( though she is being a transphobe, which I don't welcome here ). This story belongs to me, so please don't copy it anywhere.

Also if anyone can help me with the cover I'll be very grateful to you and will give you credit.

I hope you will not be disappointed by this story of mine and enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Thankyou :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...