Chapter 2

Harry

It had taken Griphook more than two hours to remove all of the blocks, potions, and spells, I had asked them to check if there are any spells casted on me, especially obliviate, taking into the account that I keep getting some parts of memories where I am questioning some of the ways of Dumbledore and where I find some peculiar things about him and seeing that he had the audacity to put these various blocks and potions on me I find him perfectly capable to put memory charm on me.

I was not at all mistaken because it turns out that, that bloody old man had not only casted obliviate on me but also had put false memories in its place and after he had died his magic kept deteriorating, because of that I had been getting all the small amounts of my real memories back to me, as he was dead his magic become more and more dormant and I kept getting my memories back which were then hard to decipher what they meant, I kept thinking that they were all were my dreams, now I know better.

As these blocks, potions, and spells were removed from me I felt so much better and the memories just came back all at once. It turns out I had been wary of that Dumbledore since my first year and he noticed my wariness and started using these spells and potions on me.

If he had used potions on me does this mean he had used them on others too? Or I was the only fool that he was able to manipulate over so many fucking years? I need to find answers to all of my questions but for that to happen I need to get going.

"Griphook, I need to go and visit my Potter Vault now."

"Before that Mr. Potter you need to be accepted by all of the houses which were mentioned in your inheritance as their lord."

"Okay, do proceed."

Griphook snapped his fingers and 9 ring boxes and 9 files came out of nowhere. "Put on these rings and you will become Lord Harry James Potter, Fleamont, Peverell, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Hogwarts, LeFey, and Gaunt. Put them on in order. After you put on all your rings, your blocks would be unblocked, and you will learn everything you need to know about that family. History, family tree, alliances and so on. "

The ring boxes were in order: Potter, Fleamont, Peverell, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Hogwarts, LeFey, and Gaunt. I slowly opened the Potter box. The Potter ring had a thick white band with a red stone and an image of a Pegasus in front of a shield on it. I slowly put it on his right hand. I felt weird after putting the ring on. I felt more powerful and healthier... and had a small headache. I felt good.

I eagerly put on the Fleamont ring; it had a gold band with a crimson stone. The Peverell ring, it had a black band, a large diamond that had a circle inside a triangle with a long line in between. The black band, in white, said 'Death happens to all'. Then the Gryffindor ring, which had a thick gold band with the saying 'Strength given to the bold' written, tiny ruby diamonds all over the top and a magnificent golden Griffin as the crest. Then was the Ravenclaw ring with a bronze band that had the saying '"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" encrusted in it with a big kaleidoscope blue colored diamond and a black raven on top. The Hufflepuff ring with a brownish band that had the saying 'Nothing comes from nothing' encrusted in it with a yellow colored diamond and a black badger on top. Then the Hogwarts ring with a black band that had the saying 'Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus' encrusted in it with an emerald green colored diamond and the Hogwarts motto on top. After that was the elegant LeFey ring with a silver band, a purple diamond with a green one on top and the green diamond had a fey (type of fairy) and wand on it. A large dark green and emerald green diamond with a ruby eyed snake on top The Gaunt was the creepiest, an onyx diamond with a simple emerald and a dragon like snake creature (Harry doesn't know its name, but it's a Hungarian Horntail).

My headache grew and grew with each ring and as soon as I put on the Gaunt ring, I couldn't last much longer, my headache had grown beyond measure and my body started aching. My eyes fluttered shut and I was about to fall on the floor, but thankfully someone there  grabbed me, probably Griphook as I felt like sleep is the only thing on my mind right now which can save me from all of the heartache, betrayal and influx of information which had been casted on me and so I did just that, I slept like a baby little did I know that this feeling which I call sleep right now means something utterly different for the people around me, meaning Griphook, as for him Harry Potter has fallen unconscious in his office.

Note

I'M so sorry for not updating for a very long time and I'm very grateful to all of you for reading my first ever Drarry story.