HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

By mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

8th Chapter

2.5K 83 35
By mihrisahsultana

I woke up early in the morning. I was lying on my side, while Murad was hugging me from behind. I woke up hugging the man I love most in the world. As complicated and stubborn as I am, I gave in to him last night. I gave in to his charms. I couldn't resist the passion I felt.

I didn't want to get out of this position. I wanted to be hugging him all the time. I felt very safe around him. I've forgotten all my pride and defiance around him. Near him was Rachela as she really is.

At the same time, he woke up.
- Good morning, my sun. - he told me as I turned to him. I came close to him and I kissed him on the mouth gently. - Good morning, Murad. - I told him with a happy smile I've never had before.
- I'm Murad now, not the Master? - he asked me to laugh at it.
- To me, you're Murad when we're alone. - I told him with an intriguing smile.

- My Hatice, I'm crazy about you. I want to spend all my time with you. I don't want to be far from you. - he said a milling strand of my hair.
- I'd like to be here all the time, not in the harem. - I told him i was trying to show him his displeasure about the harem.
- You don't like the harem? - he asked me worried.
- I don't know anyone here, luckily I spend most of my time with your kids. But what's most troubling is the mattress on the floor I have to sleep on. - I told him in a sad voice and looked at him with my sad eyes, which I knew straight away that he was weak of.

- I'll make you get that bed as badly as you want. - he told me laughing at me. - Are you serious? But how is that possible? - I asked him very happily. I was very happy with that.
- You'll see later. - he told me he kissed me on the cheek.
- Thank you so much. - I told him, and I happily started kissing him.

- You get along great with my kids because you're like a little baby. You're adorable when you're so happy. - he said and hugged me.

He called the guards to order them to make breakfast. He decided we'd have breakfast together today?
- Do you like your name now? - I was asked by Murad, who remembered that I didn't like the name Hatice.
-I'm used to it because everyone calls me like that. - I told him and shrugged with my shoulders.

- I want to give you a new name. From now on, your name is Hoşyar. That name suits you a lot more than Hatice. - he told me with an ear-to-ear smile.

I was happy about it.
- It's Hoşyar. I like it very much. - I told him enthusiastically.
- What does my new name mean? - I asked him interested.
- Hoşyar means pleasant lover. - he told me.

I really liked the name and its meaning. Hoşyar sounded like a really special name to me, and it was. None of the woman in Imperial Harem was named Hoşyar. Hatice was ordinary name. But Hoşyar suited me better.

- But, Murad. I'm afraid of one thing. - I told him a little worried.
- What are you afraid of, my baby? - he asked me.

I remembered the words of Ismihan Sultana.
- Your daughter Ismihan is badly hurt. She told me yesterday that she knew some woman was going on a havlet. She said it hurt her mother so much, and that when she found out who that woman was, she'd never forgive her. - I told him in a very sad voice. I didn't mean to damage relations with Ismihan. I loved her like she was my own child

- Ismihan's good. She would never do anything to anyone. She's just a kid. She's influenced by her mother's behavior, which crosses the border every time. - said Murad angry.

It showed he was on a bad relationship with Ayse Sultana. But I didn't know relationships could be so bad. I took his hand into mine.

- Murad, I don't want Ismihan to hate me for being with you. - I told him in a sad voice. He put his other hand on my cheeks and looked at me gently.

- It may be a little hard for her to accept at first, but she'll learn soon. Ismhan loves you. - he told me trying to comfort me.

- Farya Sultana warned me the first day not to be around you. - I said the same thing in a sad voice, but with a touch of jealousy.

- What did Fary tell you? - he asked me.
- She pointed out several times that she's your lawful wedded wife, and I can't even look at you. She threatened to drive me out of court otherwise. - I told Murat sadly. I already know that he doesn't like to see me when I'm sad. He wanted me to be happy. I knew I already got his heart.

- Don't be afraid of Farya. In case she threatens you one more time, she's going to have a problem with me. - he said sighing deeply.

That's when we got knocked over and kept talking.

- If you're married to Farya, you can't be married to another woman? - I asked him curiously. He laughed at my answer.
- I can't do that. Only in case I divorce her, I can have another woman. - he said watching me with a laugh. I didn't like that answer, because it meant I'd never be able to become a woman.

- You don't seem pleased with the answer. - he said looking at me worried.
- Not at all. It means only Farya is your lawful wedded wife. And that you love her more. - I told him and looked to the other side.

He was sitting opposite me, and at that moment he got closer to me. He leaned me against his chest and put his chin on my head. He caressed my hair and my back for a long time.

- Marriage to Farya was a quick decision. I've decided to do it in the short term. - said Murad in a slightly sad voice.

- Do you think you did the wrong thing? - I raised my head and asked him.
- Yes, I did. But it's too late now. - he said and moved his head away.

- Then why don't you divorce her? - I asked him.
- Because no Sultan has ever had a divorce and never had a remarriage. - he said looking me in the eye.
- Everything in life exists for the first time, it just depends how much someone wants it. - I told him whispering it on his lips.

- I think you want to be my wife when you talk like that. - he told me it was challenging.
- Well, maybe. But I don't want you to make rash decisions with me like you did with Farya. Then you'll get bored, too, like all the women you've been with. - I told him.

- I'd never regret you. You're different from all the women who came into this harem. - he said and kissed me on the mouth for who knows how times this beautiful morning.

After we had a breakfast, I left his room. I had to go to visit children, but on the hallway there was Lalezar Kalfa waiting for me.
- Hatice, Atike Sultan wants to see you immediately. - Lalezar told in a furious tone.

I followed Atike Sultan and the doors of her chambers opened in front of me. I saw a woman sitting on her sofa in long pink dress. She had beautiful long blue hair and beautiful deep blue eyes. She was really beautiful Sultana. Next to her was sitting Ayse Sultan, which I have already seen before.

- Sultanas! - I said and bowed to them. I smiled to Atike Sultan because this was the first time I have to meet her. I felt kinda bad because Ayse Sultan was there. I remembered everything Ismihan told me about her.

- So you are new concubine of my brother, interesting. - Atike said in arrogant tone of voice. I haven't except her to be like that. She looked like beautiful and shy person, but I had a feeling she is very bad person on the inside.

- I guess I am. - I told her and looked at her smilingly. I knew becoming Sultan's favourite meant getting a lot of enemies, but I did not care. I really fell in love with Murad and nothing could stop me at that.

- Hatice, I want to tell you he has already two wives and two princes. He has his successors to the throne and you won't be very important to him. He will get bored of you as soon as he got from the other concubines he got. - Atike said and looked at Ayse when she was talking how Murad got bored of concubines.

I realised Murad gets soon bored of women. But I knew I won't be like that. All those girls were shy and they were there only to pleasure Sultan. But I talked with him. I was not shy. I had my charachter, which most of those did not have. Because they were trained to serve and pleasure him.

- You are mistaking if you think Sultan is going to be bored of me soon. I promise you that won't happen. - I told her arrogantly and sarcasticly smiled to her.

- Hatice, know your place. You got too cocky. He did that with every single woman, and he will do the same wirh you. - Atike said trying to convice me I am not important to Murad.

- Excuse me Sultana, but my new name is Hoşyar. - I told Atike with sarcastic smile which I enjoyed to do, really.

Ayse was weighing me from head to toe the whole time. When I said I have new name, I noticed she stayed shocked.

- I can't believe they sent you to take care of my children. I dont know why my daughter Ismihan loves you so much. - Ayse said me. She was too lost, she didn't know what to do. After Farya, I was a big shock to her.

Atike soon signalised me I can leave her chambers and I felt like the pressure is gone when I left her chambers.

I went to the harem and saw Haci-aga moving my things. I was in shock and I was afraid if I did something wrong so they are banishing me.
- Haci-aga, what are you doing with my things? - I asked him really concerned. I scared at that moment.

Haci-aga only laughed at me and looked nice to me.
- Hatun, Sultan ordered us to prepare a room for you. You will be in Favourite's room now. - he said me smilingly.

I was so happy at that moment that I almost hugged Haci-aga from happines. I went to see my new room. It was a small room, incomparablly small with Murad's chambers, but I was happy to get my room finally. Haci-aga explained me that only girls which Sultan like are here. I was happy to see I finally have a bed, not a mattress on a cold floor. I felt instant happiness. The second bed was empty, because right now I was the only favourite of Murad. And I hoped it will stay like this.

- As you are favourite, you won't take care of children anymore. - Haci-aga told me. That made me sad at first, but at second I knew the children wouldn't feel comfortable if they knew I am with their father, while their mothers are super sad about it.

I decided I still want to visit Ismihan Sultana. I was really scared of her reaction. I went into her chambers, but she wasn't there. I saw she is sitting on her terrace.

- Sultana. - I said and bowed to her.
Ismihan turned to me and looked at me sad. Even more disappointed than sad. Her face made me feel really bad. I felt bad as I was main reason for her unhappiness.

- I loved you so much Hatice. Oh, you are Hosyar now. I loved you and respected you. But you, you were with my father and you lied to me. - Ismihan said really disappointed in me.

Her words broke my heart in two parts. Girl which I looked at as my own daughter.
- Sultana, I couldn’t tell you. I knew you would became sad because of it. - I told trying to make things a little better, but I couldn’t.

- I don't want to see you anymore in this palace. You are like all another concubines which go to sleep with my father because they seek for attention and power. - she said looking at Bosphorus sadly, she didn't even want to look at me how disappointed she was in me.

I felt so hurt. I losed Ismihan Sultan. She didn't want even to look at me which made me even more sad. What is going to happen after things? Things only go worse.

Btw. I want to thank you all? In one day the story got over 100 people reading it! It made me really speechless and happy! I want to know your opinion on story, what do you think how it will be? And to know if you dont like some part of the story or my writing? I can't wait for your comments to hear! New chapters are coming out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 874 17
Every girl's dream is to find that perfect man, that perfect person who loves you, cares for you and sticks by you no matter what. Aleeya is tricked...
79.8K 5.7K 17
To read the completed book: Go to Okadabooks. https://okadabooks.com/user/FareedaHaruna "There's no point crying over spilled milk" a popular adage w...
9.3K 904 35
Meet Umma Khalthum Mayana, an orphan whom lives with her uncle and his family, a beautiful, intelligent and pious lady. Jovial is what you'd describe...
6.7K 508 26
Her only sorrow was that she lived in a fairytale in this reality of now. She craved for a life what was called 'simple', but the world was way too c...