The Benson Twins (Book 4 of S...

By wolflover2012

Life carried on after the night of the wild storm. Cole and AJ grew up and are now in the final year of high... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Seven

8.8K 333 45
By wolflover2012

Chapter Twenty Seven

Cole and Lucy raced into the woods they didn't bother waiting for the rest of the group to catch up.

"Keep your ears on alert for any sounds Cole they could be hiding in the trees or on the ground." His Grandma told him.

"Will do Gran"

They had been running for about twenty minutes when his Gran picked up the scent of a hunter. "The scent is not old so he could still be around here," His Gran told him. "You scan the trees, I will scan the ground"

Cole looked up into the tree and looked them over carefully. He couldn't see any sign of a hunter in the trees, "Trees seem to be clear Gran,"

Lucy stuck her nose in the air "This way" She told him before taking off at a dead sprint.

He couldn't believe how fast she was, Cole had trouble keeping up with her. The sounds of his Grans wolf growling had him stopping in his track. "Found him"

Cole walked up beside her to find a older man standing there with a shot gun pointed at his gran. The hunters eyes widened when he realised there were two wolves. Cole took a step forward ready to attack, "NO!" His gran wolf said through the mind link. "Go around him, you go left I will go right, whoever he doesn't follow with the gun attacks" Lucy told him.

Cole did as his Gran said and started walking left while she went right. Cole being a bigger wolf than his Gran had the hunter following him with his gun. It didn't take long for his gran to seize the opportunity and attacked the hunted. Clamping her jaw around his throat. Cole hears the crunching sound of the hunter's neck when his Grans wolfs shook her head and snapped his neck. She pulled away from the hunter, walked over to Cole, and licked his face.

"Are you alright?" She asked him.

Cole's rolled his eyes "Gran all I did was walk a couple of steps how could I not be alright"

"Just checking," She growled.

They continue on their way to the waterfall, killing off a couple more hunters that they had found on the way. They had been at it for hours and the sun was just starting to set when they decided to call it a day and head back to the pack house.

Most of the pack was outside standing around talking about the hunters they had killed. Cole's father stepped out the front door and cleared his throat so he could get everyone attention.

"Total number of hunters killed today was twenty three turns out there were more out there than we originally thought." Mummers spread through the crowd after his father had said that. Aaron held up his hand to quieten them down. "I would like to thanks each and every one of you for putting your life on the line so we could hunt them and dispose of them. Because of you the pack is now a little safer."

"Did we manage to kill all the hunters?" A pack member called out.

"We don't know" Aaron told him. "We don't know exactly how many hunters there are in town. All we can do is make sure our woods a clear of them. I will be increasing patrols to search our territory, now that we know how to track their scent they won't be able to hide from us."

The pack cheered at Cole's father's words. Aaron spotted his son in the crowed and guested for him to come to him.

Cole walked over to his father who smiled at him "Your brother is awake."

Cole didn't wait for his father to finished speaking he raced off into the pack house and made his way to the medical room. As soon as he entered, his eyes landed on his brothers. A smile spread across his face.

"It's about time you woke up," He said as he walked over to his brother's bed and bent down and hugged him. "I have always known you were lazy but this was taking the cake."

"It's good to see you too bro" AJ said to him. "I hear you have been out hunting?"

Cole nodded his head "Yep, me, and Gran took out a few of the hunters" Cole shook his head "Man she is ruthless"

AJ snicked "That's Gran for ya"

Cole looked at his brother with concern in his eyes "You really scared me AJ, I thought you were going to die."

AJ's smile slipped off his face "Yeah sorry about that bro"

Cole let out a breath "Well just don't let it happen again, "

"I promise, next time I won't be so slow."

"Boys there is a human girl here saying she is a friend of yours and wants to see AJ" Aaron said through the mind link.

AJ and Cole looked at each other. "Human girl?" They both asked through the mind link.

"Yes she says her name is Faith and that she is not leaving until she sees AJ. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that now is not a good time to have a human hanging around the pack house. The hunters could easily mistaken her for one of us."

"Just tell her that I don't want to see her." AJ told his father.

"No, you can tell her. I have already got someone escorting her to you now." Their father said.

Both boys groaned, "What is it?" Rose asked looking from Cole to AJ.

"Faith is here and she is on her way to the medical room to see AJ" Cole explained.

Rose growled but didn't say anything.

Rose stood from her seat and climbed onto AJ's bed, she climbed under the sheet with him and placed her self so her legs were laying over his while her arm laid gently across his chest and her head on his injured shoulder.

"Not that I don't enjoy having you so close to me" AJ said in a husky voice "But what are you doing?"

"Staking my claim" Rose told him as she placed a hand on his cheek and tuned his face so she could bring her lips to his.

"Wow this isn't weird or anything," Cole muttered.

The door to the medical room opened and all three of them heard a gasp. Cole looked over to see Faith standing there in a barely there top and skirt "What is going on here?" She screeched "You little bitch" Faith said stepping into the room "I warned you, get away from him"

Rose turned around and growled at Faith "Mine" She said to her.

Faith scoffed at her "Please you're nothing but the flavour of the week. He will be bored with you In no time and come crawling back to me. Now get the hell off him and get out so we can spend some quality time together."

Rose bared her teeth at Faith and growled again.

"Actually Faith, you were the flavour of the week. Rose is my world. She is the girl I plan on marrying" AJ told her.

"Don't be ridicules AJ" Faith scoffed "She can't possibly make you happy."

Cole raised an eyebrow at Faith. "I never realised how thick you are Faith" He said to her "I mean what does a guy have to do, to get through to you that he doesn't want you. In fact my brother can't stand you and yet you are under some illusion that he wants you"

Cole started laughing followed by AJ's. "You're pathetic," Rose said as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

Faith narrowed her eyes at Rose "What did you say bitch?"

I said that you are pathetic and not welcome here, so why don't you do us all a favour and bugger off" Rose told her.

"You are so going to pay for this" Faith said glaring at Rose

"I think you should listen to my girlfriend Faith, just leave will ya" AJ said turning his attention away from faith back to Rose. "My girlfriend and I have some UN finished business"

Rose smiled down at AJ. Cole groaned, "I'm getting out of here before the two of you start having sex in front of me." Cole said as he walked to the door. He gently shoved Faith out of the room with him and closed the door.

"I told you he didn't want you and that you couldn't see him, why did you come faith?" He asked her as he walked her to the front door.

"Because I wanted to see how he was doing. Isn't that what a girl in love is supposed to do?" She asked

Cole sighed, "You need to let him go Faith and move on"

Faith sighed and nodded her head "I don't really seem to have any other choice" She said looking back down the hall in the direction of the medical room. Before looking back at Cole "She has ruined everything."

Ignoring her comment Cole opened the door and watched her walk out of the pack house too her car. As soon as she had drove off Cole made his way up to his room to have some much-needed rest. He opened his bedroom door to the sound of his mobile phone ringing. Rushing over he quickly pushed the talk button.

"Cole speaking"

"Cole, it's Natasha" He heard his mates voice say.

"Natasha what's wrong?" he asked her.

"Can we meet some where private to talk? Somewhere were there won't be anyone around" She asked.

Cole smiled at the idea of being alone with his mate. "Sure, I know somewhere." He told her. He quickly explained to his mate the direction to the waterfall where he knew no one else would be.

"See you soon." he said before hanging up the phone. He then searched his brother through the mind link. "I know I'm probably interrupting a very intense love making session, but my mate called saying she wanted to talk. I'm going to meet her at the waterfall." He told his brother. "Just thought you would like to know" Cole said before cutting off the link and walking out of his room. A grin covered his face as he made his way to the front door and left to go see his mate.

==========================

Hey guys, i'm sorry if this chapter wasn't all that exciting it was kind of rushed. Thanks for reading and thank you to everyone who has voted, fanned, and commented I really appreciate it :-)

Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas.

Wolflover2012

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
2.6M 63.3K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
536K 19.4K 21
Tessa Parker is on the run. She has the strength and speed that is greater than any werewolf even an Alpha. She is a Guardian Wolf. Once respected pr...
286K 5.9K 23
Emily was like any other teenager. She had plans, for school and for her life. The thing is, Emily is really not a normal teenager. She had been a...