Twisted Fate ( Rivamika Lemon...

By FefiprAnon

Eventual lemon, smut, angst,and a lot of fluff Eren and Levi share a secret about Mikasa's past. Mikasa confe... More

Beginnings
Off on the wrong Boot
Unraveling
kick-off
Unexpected
Shit
Bonds
Pact With The Devil
Truths
All for One
Broken
Selfless
More stories

Consequences

4.2K 108 444
By FefiprAnon

"It's time we have a talk, it's been a while, won't you agree, Kenny", Eren said.

Noticing the anger in Erens' words, Kenny said, "Are you still mad about the little incident with your exotic friend?"

"Cut the crap and tell me, what is the name of the other man that was with you in the house that day!?", Eren said.

"Oh, you mean, the mastermind behind it all?"

Eren clenched his fists as he said, "So he was the one who planned everything... I see..."

"Yes, your exotic friend will never be safe as long as he lives.", Kenny said.

"I need to confirm his name, and I will take care of the rest.", Eren said clenching his jaw.

"Hmmm, let's make a deal shall we, I bet, you already know the name of the man, and you are just looking for confirmation. What makes you think you can win a fight against Humanity Strongest?"

"What do you want!?"

"You see, I have a feeling that he would find a way to get close to your oriental friend to finish what he already started all those years ago, tell me, is he getting close to your exotic friend?"

"I just want to protect her!", Eren shouted.

"So she is close to him then.", Kenny said.

"How can I stop him?"

"You see, that man owes me a lot of money. We can take care of him for you.", he said pointing at himself and Annie.

"I'm listening"

--------------------

They were having lunch at the mess hall when they noticed all the new faces of new recruits staring at them and murmuring to each other.

Armin sighed and said, "Do you guys remember when we were them?"

"I don't think we stared at the elite team as annoyingly as them right now.", Mikasa said.

"I guess that's why they always ate at the Castle's kitchen, this is getting annoying.", Jean said.

"I never thought there would be so many new faces, it makes me feel old.", Sasha said.

Suddenly, Connie entered the mess hall to join them as the rest of the gang stared at him in confusion.

"Connie, are you alright?", Mikasa asked.

Annoyed Connie answered, "Yes, why!?"

"You are walking like you have something up your ass!", Jean shouted.

"Shut up horse face!", Connie shouted.

Sasha gave Connie a suspicious look and said, "Don't tell me you forgot to do your laundry again and remembered about it when you had no clean underwear left?!"

"Shut up Sasha!", Connie said.

"Oh! So you are going commando right now?", Jean asked.

"I will do the laundry after training today, alright!", Connie said.

"You know that we have ODM training after lunch right?!", Armin said to Connie.

Jean snorted laughing and said, "After that, I am pretty sure you will lose your manhood."

"Seriously Connie, I still don't know how you are still alive without adult supervision after all this time.", Sasha said jokingly while Connie gave them a death stare.

-----------

"This right here is how we are going to kill two birds with one shot.", Hanji said while giving a folder to Erwin.

"What is this?", He asked.

"That is the personal file of one of the new recruits."

Erwin opened the file and started reading it, "I see... We need more information about this girl since she is from the underground."

"Exactly, since this is directly related to Levi's interests, I bet, he would want to be the one to talk to her."

"That's what I thought.", Erwin said lost in thought.

"So, you can meet with him and tell him that she will be doing stable duty this afternoon. That way, he can just meet with her casually and get answers.", Hanji said excitedly.

"Why do I have the feeling that there is something more in this plan of yours?", Erwin asked suspiciously.

"Well, you just make sure that he is talking to her at the stables by that time, I will take care of the rest.", Hanji said with a wide grin.

-----------

Walking to the training room, Jean, Sasha, and Connie met with Eren.

"Oi! Are you going to the training room too?", Connie said.

"I need to keep my mind distracted", Eren said.

"I haven't seen you around much, is Hanji taking up so much of your time now?", Sasha asked.

"No, since she started the bond experiments she had barely seen me.", Eren said.

"Oh! That's right, you were replaced by Humanity Strongest couple.", Jean said.

"Couple?!", Eren asked clenching his fists.

"That's how people are calling them since the bond rumors started to spread around.", Jean said.

"They will never be a couple, I will not allow it.", Eren said.

With a sarcastic tone, Jean said, "Really? And how exactly are you going to 'not allow it' when even in your Titan form you can't even stand a chance against Humanity Strongest. Next to him, you are pathetic."

"Pathetic?!", Eren shouted, "I'll show you how 'pathetic' I can be."

Eren punched Jean in the face and they started fighting while Connie and Sasha tried to stop the fight. The struggle let them smash open the training room door.

-----------

Levi P.O.V.

Since Hanji's experiments started, I haven't had much time to physically train. The experiments end up feeling like physical training sometimes, you can feel the exhaustion on every muscle, but, the burn of a good workout is something I've been missing for a while. Also, it helps me to distract my brain away from her. So I had a quick lunch and headed to the training room.

I started punching the sandbag trying to focus only on the feeling of it against my fists.

Punch. Punch.

The angle of my arms while I throw the punch.

Punch. Punch.

Her skin, her touch...

Punch. PUNCH.

Her face screaming my name between moans while I am inside of her.

PUNCH. PUNCH.

Fuck

I had to suddenly sit on the floor to hide ANOTHER erection thanks to her.

While pinching the bridge of my nose I thought, think of something ugly, think of something ugly

Apparently, the sudden movement to the floor and the look on my face worried some cadets who were near me in the training room.

"Captain! Are you okay!", One of them shouted.

"Yeah, headache", I responded dismissively.

"You should go to the Infirmary we can help you get there"

"Is not that serious", I said as I closed my eyes.

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly

Suddenly I hear the door of the gym slammed and a lot of noise. I still kept my eyes closed. These fucking brats.

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly

Punch sound, kick sound

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly

"Guys Stop!", Connie's voice.

Punch sound

"Say it again!?', Erens' voice.

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly

"Get off me you psychotic freak!", Jean's voice.

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly

"Wait! No! Eren stop!", Sasha's voice.

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly

"I just said what everyone is rumoring! Is not even something to get mad for!", Jeans voice.

Think of something ugly, think of something ugly.

Author P.O.V.

Punch. PUNCH. Gasp.

"Ahh!", Jean screamed.

Sasha and Connie were trying to stop the fight. In the middle of the struggling, Sasha slipped and started to fall causing her to hold on to dear life on the first thing she found which was Connie's pants. At the same time, Jean lost his balance and grabbed Connies' upper body to try and steady himself but ended up falling forcing Connie to bend.

Levi still had his eyes closed thinking, Think of something ugly, think of something ugly.

The struggle sounds finally annoyed him enough for him to open his eyes...

... and with Sasha causing his pants to pull down and Jean forcing him to bend...

Levi saw Connie's exposed ass staring back at him right in front of his face.

Well, that worked..., he thought as he was now able to stand up safely to get out of whatever weird shit that was going on there.

-----------

"So, how was lunch.", Hanji said.

"Nothing out of the ordinary.", Mikasa said.

"Traumatic.", Levi responded.

Mikasa and Hanji looked at him in confusion, as he said, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

Still looking at him suspiciously but not wanting to push more the subject, Hanji said, "Well, after we are done today I need you to go to Erwin's office. There is something he wants to discuss with you.", She moved her gaze to Mikasa and said, "And I need you to stay a little longer, I have to take your blood samples."

"So what kind of crazy shit are you going to put us through today?", Levi asked.

"Today I just have some questions for both of you.", Hanji said.

They both sat down as Hanji started, looking at Mikasa, "So, Mikasa, tell me, are you two getting along better?"

---FlashBack----

Mikasa is in her room feeling depressed, with pain in her lower back and her lower abdominal area.

Suddenly someone knocks at her door.

"Come in.", She said.

Levi opens the door and closes it behind him. Staring at her he said, "Is this going to happen every month?!"

"Yes, this is the women's monthly payment to the gods of the patriarchy.", Mikasa said.

Levi sat next to her on the corner of her bed, and sarcastically said, "So thanks to the bond I have to feel shitty once a month too, great."

"You can go far away and you won't feel any of it.", Mikasa complained.

Levi stared at her and said, "Nonsense, now I also have an excuse...", and while giving her a box of chocolates and pain reliever pills, he said, "...to eat chocolate like it's the end of the world once a month."

Watching the box of chocolates, Mikasa got emotional and wanted to cry when Levi said, "Don't! I already feel shitty thanks to your PMS, don't add crying to the mix! How the hell do women deal with all this crap, it makes me glad to have a penis."

Mikasa laughed at his words and he said, "That's better."

----End of Backflash-----

"We are getting better, there are some interesting parts of him that I never thought I would get to see.", Mikasa said jokingly looking at him, while he gave her an 'if-you-tell-her-something-I'll-kill-you' look, she continued, "It's been interesting."

------

"Hanji said you wanted to talk to me.", Levi said.

"Yes, we can talk while we walk.", Erwin said.

"Where are we going?"

"The stables."

"What for?"

Erwin gave Levi the personal file of one of the trainees and said, "Because she will be there, and I bet you will have a lot of questions for her."

Confused Levi opened the file and said, "She comes from the underground, I see... I don't recognize that name but you are right, I have a lot of questions."

They arrive at the stables and Erwin said, "Well, I'll leave you to it."

Levi walked into the stables looking for the girl in charge of stable duty at that moment. He saw her back while she was shoveling he said, "That is not the correct way to do it brat!", the girl turned to look at him with a smile on her face.

Levi stared at her in shock then he said, "What the hell are you doing here?! And why did you changed your name, Isabel?!"

"Because you wouldn't let me join the Survey Corps if you saw my name in the first place!", She complained.

"I gave you and Farlan citizenship so you two could live a long life outside of the underground! Not for you to commit suicide joining the Survey Corps!", Levi shouted.

"Yes you did, but then, we didn't hear from you! We missed our brother so here we are!", Isabel complained.

"Farlan is also here?!", Levi said in disbelief.

"Yes, and we have heard rumors of the possible reason why you disappeared from us.", Isabel said jokingly, "So, when are we going to meet this girl?!"

"We are not... Just...", Lost for words Levi said, "Just come here you stupid brat!", as he pulled her closer to give her a hug, he said, "I've missed you guys too."

----------

"Hanji are we done?", Mikasa said.

"Yes, but I need you to help me get something from the stables.", She said.

Mikasa grunted in protest but she followed her.

Getting closer to the stables Mikasa saw Levi talking to a beautiful girl.

"Hanji, who is that?", Mikasa said.

"Oh, she is one of the new recruits, she's been asking for Levi since she joined, I think she has a crush on him.", Hanji responded.

Mikasa clenched her fists as she saw Levi pulling her closer for a hug.

--------

Levi P.O.V.

I was hugging Isabel when I felt an anger that wasn't mine. The source of the anger was behind me and it was directed straight to Isabel. What the fuck is this?, I thought.

"There is a girl behind you that looks like she wants to kill me right now.", Isabel said.

Without letting go of Isabel I said, "Describe her."

"She has black hair dark eyes pale skin, and she is with a woman with glasses and red messy hair in a ponytail."

I smirked and said, "Well, that is the girl of the bond that you heard of."

Isabel excitedly said, "Oh! So you are not letting me go to make her jealous?! I can grab your butt, I'm sure she will be able to see it from that distance."

"What the-! No! I'll just talk to her, and stop giving me that look!", I scolded her as she giggled.

Author P.O.V.

Levi let go of Isabel and turned to walk towards Mikasa and Hanji. He was walking with his arms crossed over his chest and looking straight at Mikasa with a confused face.

"So, I forgot I have to meet with Erwin, I have to go!", Hanji said.

"No! Wait! What about the stable thing!", Mikasa said trying to get her to stay.

"Erwin can help me later with that, bye Mikasa!", She said as she gave Levi a devilish smile on her way.

Levi stopped in front of Mikasa and said, "Are you jealous?"

"What! No! Why?!", She answered.

"Because I felt a rage irradiating from you when I was hugging her.", he said pointing back to where Isabel was.

"What makes you think the anger was because of that?!", Mikasa said.

"So, you are telling me, that I can go back to her and ask her for a date and you will be fine with it?", Levi asked while raising a brow.

"Yes!", Mikasa shouted.

"Alright.", Levi said while turning to walk back to Isabel when Mikasa grabbed him by the wrist.

"I don't feel comfortable with you asking her out.", She said.

"So you really are jealous!", Levi said.

"No!" I just don't like it!", She said.

"So, you don't want me to be with anyone then?", Levi said.

"I just-", Mikasa said when Levi cut her short.

"Mikasa do you want to be with me? Because what I felt from you was clearly jealousy.", Levi asked.

"And how do you know!?", Mikasa shouted.

"Because that's exactly how I feel every time someone, that I know that has an interest in you, gets close to you. I get jealous because I want to be with you.", Levi said.

"Then why were you hugging her!", Mikasa shouted.

"For the same reason you hug Eren.", Levi said.

Mikasa was lost for words clenching her fists but out of arguments when Levi asked, "Mikasa, what do you want?"

She closed her eyes and said, "You."

Levi grabbed her hand and got close to her and said, "Do you want to be my girlfriend? And that means that I could kiss you and hold your hand without hiding."

At the realization of what he meant Mikasa's stance stiffened. Noticing this, Levi said, "I see... you still have feelings for Eren right?"

Confused Mikasa said, "I... don't know..."

Levi kissed her hand and said, "Well, I do know what I feel for you, I can't hide it anymore. But if you don't feel the same way, then, I can't do this anymore, it's not healthy.", then he turned and left.

Mikasa felt a hole on her chest as she watched him go while she was frozen in place. Part of her wanted to stop him from leaving but she didn't, she just watched as he left.

She started walking to her room when she realized that she was crying. She started to walk faster when she saw Eren, Armin, and Sasha down the hall. She passed by them with her head low trying to hide her tears but it was already too late.

"Mikasa what's wrong?!", Eren shouted.

Mikasa just walked past him and ignored him, finally arriving at the door of her room. She got into her room as fast as she could and closed the door behind her.

Eren was about to knock on her door when Sasha stopped him, and said, "I think this is one of those times when she needs to talk to another girl and not with her overprotective brother."

Eren gave her a death stare but she pushed him away from the door as she knocked.

"Mikasa is me, Sasha, I am here if you need to talk."

Eren shouted, "I am here too!"

"Go away Eren! Leave her to me!", Said Sasha.

Mikasa opened the door grabbed Sasha's wrist and pulled her inside the room closing the door behind her fast. When Armin saw the interaction he pulled Eren out of her door and said, "It looks like girl stuff, give her space."

Grunting in protest Eren left with Armin.

Mikasa P.O.V.

I pulled Sasha into my room desperate to talk with someone that will not judge me. Sasha has been a good friend to me, and even though she knows, mostly everyone, I know that if I tell her a secret she will keep it quiet.

"So, I'm listening.", She simply said as she sat on the corner of my bed.

I was pacing around my room when I said, "I don't even know where to start."

"Start from the beginning. I have the rest of the day and night for you.", She said.

"Well, you know, I've always loved Eren..."

"It's obvious, everyone knows that.", Sasha said.

"You can't tell anyone what I am about to tell you.", I said giving her a warning look.

"My lips are sealed, talk.", Sasha said.

"This bond thing, how it happened, it wasn't when he saved me from that Titan... I mean, yes that's a part of it, but what activated it wasn't that particular event.", I said struggling to say the rest.

"I see that you are struggling to tell me, so let me give you a secret of mine that you can't also tell anyone, so it's easier for you to trust me.", Sasha said.

"Go on...", Mikasa said raising a brow.

"I slept with Connie the night of the party we had about our last expedition.", Sasha said.

"I slept with Levi that night.", I said.

Sasha yelped excited and said, "Ever since that night we have been sleeping together every now and then."

"We are sleeping together every night.", I said.

Sasha smiled and said, "I think I am having feelings for Connie."

Mikasa sighed and sat by her side and said, "I can't get him out of my head. When we slept together, that night, we were drunk and we didn't remember what exactly happened until the night of the next day. He came to my room to clarify, he wanted to be sure that I was okay... Then... Eren knocked at my door, I told Levi to hide, and then Eren tells me that he loves me and that he wants to be with me. The confession I was waiting for my entire life..."

"Do you want to be with him Mikasa?", Sasha asked.

"I don't know! All I know is that I can't stop thinking about Levi. He always takes care of me, always making sure of how I feel with him. Eren is all about him, how he feels around me. Even when I worry about him is all about how he feels, if he doesn't like that I worried about something he throws a tantrum. But Levi... When I worry about him he just makes sure that I don't have to worry anymore...", I said.

"I think you do know what you want.", Sasha said.

"Levi told me he wanted to be with me, and I just... I panicked... Then he told me that he couldn't keep doing this anymore and I can't stop crying, my chest hurts... And I feel like a stupid emotional piñata that is about to burst", I said.

"What are you scared of? What is blocking you from being with the person that makes you happy? Is it Eren or that is the excuse you are using to run away?"

"I don't want to hurt Eren..."

"But you are hurting yourself... You have been there for him all of his life. When was the last time you did something for you, solely for you?", Sasha asked.

I was lost in thought and realized, everything I have done has been for him. I joined the Survey Corps for him, I joined the elite team for him. I've risked my life to save him many times, every action revolves around his wellbeing rather than mine, ever since the day he saved me and his family took me in.

"I think it's time for you to start taking care of yourself... If Eren really loves you he would want you to be with whoever makes you happy.", Sasha said.

"You think he will see it that way?", I asked.

"In the beginning, he might put on a fight, but in the end, he will have to accept it. But just so you know, I'll kill him if he gets too problematic so you won't have to get your hands dirty.", Sasha said making me laugh.

"So you and Connie huh?", I said teasing her.

"Yes, I can tell you all about it, but if I were you, I would be running to someone's office right now. It's not like you get a chance with a hottie like Mr. Humanity Strongest all the time right?", She said.

At her words, I panicked, "What if I'm too late?"

"If you keep second-guessing yourself it will be!", She said pulling me by my wrist and pushing me out of the door of my room and she said, "Go, NOW!"

------

Author P.O.V.

Mikasa walked quickly to Levi's office and froze in front of the door. Taking a deep breath, she knocked.

"Name and Purpose!", She heard him yell.

She didn't answer him, she opened the door and let herself in. He was sitting at his desk looking down at some papers when he said, "Hanji you have to stop letting yourself inside my office like you own the damn place!"

"I don't own the place but I want to own the owner of it.", Mikasa said.

Levi froze at her words and slowly moved his gaze from his papers to her. He looked at her confused as he stood from his chair and crossing his arms he said, "What do you mean?"

Mikasa locked the door and said, "How did you know?"

He looked at her confused and said, "know what?"

"That you wanted to be with me? How did you know?", She said as she got close to him.

He sighed and said "Mikasa...", then he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer as he said, "Because I can't stop thinking of you.". He pulled his face closer to her until their noses were touching and he said, "because you make me vulnerable". He kissed her as he tightened his grip on her waist he said, "because you make me want to be the best version of myself for you".

He slowly pushed her back until she was against the wall and he said, "because you drive me crazy". He kissed her and said, "because you challenge me". He kissed her neck and whispered to her ear, "because I can't stand the thought of you being someone else's". He bit her neck and said, "because I'll be proud to call you, mine", another bite, "and even more proud if you say I'm yours".

He then gave a step back and looked at her and said, "Does that answer your question?"

Mikasa, lost for words, stared at him and nodded, then she said, "I want this... us..."

Levi pulled her close to him and said, "so, no more hiding?"

"No more hiding.", She said.

"And you will be mine?", he whispered to her ear.

"I am yours and you are mine.", She whispered back.

He smirked and said, "Stay with me tonight."

"Only tonight?"

He hugged her and said, "Tonight and always."

------------

It was almost sunrise when Levi opened his eyes and found her sleeping with her head on his chest. He pulled her closer and whispered, "Good morning slacker."

Mikasa grunted in protest as she said in a sarcastic tone, "You are so romantic."

"That's precisely why you'll never get bored of me.", He said.

Mikasa smiled at him and said, "You are right, I might get angry at you, and try to kill you from time to time, but, I'll definitely never get bored of you."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Oh, you will, you would never see it coming. I might tie you to bed first.", She said teasingly.

"Now I really want to see you try."

Mikasa laughed and hugged him. They stayed like that for a while then she said, "Can you give me, at least, one day before we do anything public?"

"You can take more than that, I am pretty sure there are some people you want to tell yourself.", Levi said.

"Yes, I want Eren and Armin to hear it from me. They are the closest thing I have to family."

"As I said, you can take more than a day, and if you need me there, I'll be there."

"I will do it today to get it over with, I don't want you fooling around hugging random girls.", Mikasa said teasingly.

Levi stared at her amused and said, "The name of the girl from the stable is Isabel, I'll introduce you two. She wanted to meet you."

Mikasa looked at him incredulously and said, "Why did she want to meet me? I was staring at her like I wanted to kill her."

Levi laughed and said, "You'll understand once you meet her. Now, you should go to your room if you don't want us to go public by letting everyone know that you slept here with me."

Mikasa grunted in protest and Levi said, "Do you want me to kick you out of bed? Because it wouldn't be the first time brat!"

Mikasa rolled her eyes at him and got out of bed. Before leaving his room, she saw that Levi had his eyes closed so she grabbed a pillow and threw it on his face, and ran out of the door. The last thing she heard was a "What the-", cut out by the sound of the door closing.

------------

Grabbing her breakfast at the Castle's kitchen Eren approached her with a suspicious look and arms crossed over his chest as he asked Mikasa, "Where the fuck were you last night?"

"Why do you ask?", Mikasa said with her emotionless expression.

"Because I knocked at your door last night and you never answered.", He said.

Suddenly Sasha arrived and placed her arm over Mikasa's shoulders and said, "She stayed with me, do you have a problem with that you moody shifter?"

"Tsc", he said.

"What?! Are you scared that I will steal her away from you?", Sasha said.

"Is not like she is into girls.", Eren said.

"And how would you know? Last time I checked I was still pretty hot, and as a woman, I know what a woman likes.", Sasha teased.

Eren looked at Mikasa in shock and Mikasa shrugged and said, "She is not saying any lies there."

Eren looked at them in disbelief and left to join the rest of the gang on their table.

Sasha laughed and said, "Did you see his face!? That was priceless!"

Sasha then, saw Levi serving his breakfast behind them and said, "I bet Eren is telling everyone at the table about our lesbian escapade last night."

Levi almost spits out the tea he was drinking making Mikasa look backward at him. He mouthed to her "what!?", and she just shrugged and said, "I could be a multifaceted person", and she left for the table with Sasha's arm around her shoulders leaving Levi almost drowning in his tea.

When they sat at the table they snorted laughing.

--------

Knock. Knock.

"Come in!", Armin said.

Mikasa slipped into his room and said, "Good, you are alone."

Armin looked at her confused and said, "Huh?"

"I need to tell you something.", Mikasa said nervously.

"Go on.", Armin said suspiciously.

"I... I am with someone...", She said.

"So it's true then.", Armin said surprised.

"True what?!", Mikasa asked panicked.

"That you and Sasha-"

"No!", Mikasa cut him off.

"And is not Eren either right?", Armin said suspiciously.

"It's not Eren...", Mikasa said.

"So is Levi then, right?", Armin said.

Mikasa just nodded in panic.

"And judging for the lack of screams and shifter explosions, I assume Eren still doesn't know.", Armin said frustrated.

Mikasa nodded again in panic.

Armin sighed, "Somehow I knew this day would come."

"I don't even know how to tell him.", Mikasa finally said.

"I might have an idea on how to approach this. But forget about him for a moment. Are you happy with Levi?", Armin asked.

"Yes, that is why I don't want to hide it anymore. I want to be with him without worrying that someone might catch us or worse. I don't want any drama.", Mikasa said.

"You know that we are talking about Eren right? The same Eren that can be the queen of drama right?", Armin said.

"I know!", Mikasa groaned frustrated.

"Well, fuck it, if you are happy with him and he treats you well, I am good. I will help you babyproof the news for our shifter friend.", Armin said jokingly

-----------

"Hi, Eren, my dear friend.", Mikasa said.

"Why the hell did you guys want to meet here?", Eren asked.

---FlashBack----

"First we need to find a place isolated, just in case he shifts out of anger we reduce the number of casualties of the explosion.", Armin said.

"But the stables? We can kill the horses!", Mikasa said.

"He would be way more suspicious if we tell him to meet in some random isolated field, he will arrive defensive, to begin with!", Armin said.

----- End of Flashback------

"Because you love horses, look at all of those pretty horses.", Mikasa said in a panicked voice right when a horse decided to take a shit.

Eren looked at his two friends in confusion when Armin said, "I thought it would be a good idea to go on a ride after we talked, that's why we are here."

"Alright...", Eren said.

"Well, Eren, I will tell you two statements, one is true, the other one is false. You decide which one is true.", Mikasa said.

"Huh?", Eren said confused.

------FlashBack-------

"Next, we have to give him an impossible choice where he decides that the best option to be true is that you are in a relationship with Levi.", Armin said.

"How do I do that?", Mikasa said.

"You will give him the following two options and tell him that he gets to decide which one is true.", Armin said.

------ End of FlashBack-------

"The first statement is that Hanji told me that I have an incurable disease and I have only three months left before I die.", Mikasa said.

"What!?", Eren yelled.

"The second statement is that I am in a relationship with Levi Ackerman.", Mikasa said as she closed her eyes bracing herself for an explosion, she said, "You decide which of the two statements that I just gave you is true."

Eren clenched his fists and stared at Armin suspiciously and said, "I bet my neck, that this was your idea."

"Just choose one Eren.", Armin said.

Eren looked at Mikasa and said, "You will not die in three months...", he stopped, waiting for Mikasa to open her eyes when she did he continued, "...and you are NOT in a relationship with Levi Ackerman."

"Eren that's not how it-", Armin said when Eren cut him short.

"Shut up Armin! This is not a game!", Eren yelled.

"It's her life, she is happy with him you don't get to decide that stuff for her!", Armin yelled back

Eren looked straight at Armin and said, "So you are okay with her being with a fucking psychopath that can actually hurt her!?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, he literally jumped into a Titans' mouth just to save her?!", Armin yelled.

Eren clenched his jaw and started walking away from them. While Mikasa followed him saying, "Eren! Talk to me! Please don't do anything stupid!"

Noticing that Mikasa was far away from Armin now, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to walk to her room.

"What the fuck are you doing Eren! Let her go!", Armin yelled as he ran to them.

"Stay away from this! I need to talk to her alone!", Eren shouted.

"You don't have to pull her around!", Armin yelled trying to free Mikasa out of his grasp.

Eren punched Armin in the face making him fall to the ground, blood was coming out of his nose as Mikasa yelled, "What is wrong with you! Let me go!"

"Not until I talk to you alone!", Eren yelled

He pulled her all the way to the hall where her room was while Armin was still struggling to free Mikasa from his grasp. Sasha and Connie saw the struggle and joined to help.

"Eren let her go!", Sasha yelled.

"Fuck off Sasha! This is between me and Mikasa!", Eren yelled.

"You are acting like a crazy maniac, let her go!", Connie yelled.

Eren pushed Sasha to the ground making Connie run to her. He then pushed Armin to the wall and got in her room with Mikasa and locked the door.

"Connie, we have to tell Levi, he is not acting like a normal person right now, Mikasa is in danger!", Sasha said crying.

Connie nodded and ran to Levi's office. Arriving at his office, he didn't even knock, he slammed the door open and yelled, "Mikasa is in danger! Eren locked himself up with her in her room and he is not acting rationally!"

At his words, Levi ran out of his office with Connie straight to her room.

----------

"Why him!?", Eren shouted.

Mikasa just stared at him with her back against the wall.

He got close to her and punched the wall right next to her face as he screamed, "I asked you a fucking question!"

Mikasa didn't answer, she was staring at him in shock.

"What does he have that I don't!?", He yelled.

"Eren...", Mikasa said trying to find the right words but she couldn't say anything else.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him while placing his forehead against hers, he said: "Do you even know who he is?!"

He tightened his grip on her waist and yelled, "Is that stupid bond stronger than all the memories of a fucking life we have together?! You will always be mine, I will never let him take you away!"

He pinned her against the wall and tried to kiss her when Mikasa pulled him away. He quickly got close to her again and held her wrists with one hand up against the wall so she wouldn't push him back. He grabbed her from the waist with his other hand and screamed, "look at me when I am talking to you!"

Mikasa looked at him scared. He sighed and placed his forehead against hers and he said, "have you ever asked him about his past?!"

"What do you mean?", Mikasa asked.

"That's not for me to tell, ask him! Let's see if he has the balls to tell you the truth!", Eren yelled.

"What are you talking about!?", Mikasa said while trying to break free her wrists.

"Ask him, besides, whether he tells you or not I will make sure that you know. I will not let him hurt you again!", He yelled.

"Again?! What are you talking about! Your emotions are clouding your judgment! Let me go!", Mikasa shouted.

Suddenly the door was smashed open from a kick from Levi, breaking the lock.

Levi grabbed Eren by the neck and pulled him away from Mikasa. He smashed him against the wall effortlessly. Then, with one hand on his pocket and the other with a tight grip around his neck he calmly said, "I am not even angry at you and I can easily break your neck with one hand.", Levi stared at him gasping for air, and he continued, "If you are struggling now when I am calmed, trust me, the last thing you'll want is to push me further."

Levi, then, released his neck making Eren fall to the floor gasping for air. He then walked to Mikasa and saw that she was crying. He gently cleaned the tears from her face and said, "let's get out of here."

He grabbed her hand, interlaced their fingers, and started walking with her towards the, now broken, door, when Eren shouted, "Where are you taking her you psycho!? Don't you fucking hurt her!"

Levi stopped, and turned to face him, he crouched next to him and said, "I would never hurt her, and I am pretty sure you don't have the moral grounds to say the same thing. If you want to look at someone who has, then, I suggest you take a good look at the mirror."

He then walked out of the room with Mikasa.

"Are you alright?", Connie asked Sasha.

Shaking, Sasha said, "Connie, look at the spot where Levi smashed Erens' head effortlessly."

When Connie looked at it, he saw the wall cracked, and he said, "I guess the Humanity Strongest title is more real than what we thought."

Suddenly Jean arrived and shouted, "What the fuck happened here!?"

"Eren and Levi had a fight.", Armin said.

"Fight? More like, Eren had a tantrum and Levi just gave him a Humanity Strongest style slap.", Connie said.

Jean looked at the broken door, the cracked wall, and Eren still on the floor and he said, "I told you that against him you look pathetic."

Eren gave him a death stare as he stood up, pushed him aside, and walked out of the room.

-------

"Did he hurt you?", Levi asked Mikasa looking for signs of wounds on her.

"I am fine.", Mikasa said.

"Let me see your wrists.", Levi said.

"Levi, I said I am fine.", Mikasa said frustrated.

"I am not asking you as your boyfriend, I am asking you as your Captain.", Levi said in a serious tone.

Mikasa sighed and showed him her wrists, they were bruised and red.

"So he did this in your room right?", Levi said.

"You saw it, why are you asking me?", Mikasa said.

"Because I need to confirm your version to file a report.", Levi said.

"Are you crazy!? If the military police hear about this they will try to claim him back in court to dissect him!", Mikasa shouted.

"Mikasa, it would be a confidential report, only Erwin and some Survey Corps Captains will have access to it. His actions need to have consequences.", Levi said.

Watching the worried look on Mikasas face he sighed and said, "Mikasa, I have saved his life many times, and I don't intend to stop now. He is the last living member of my old squad, and you know that I'm always willing to sacrifice myself for a comrade... and on top of that, he is important to you so that makes him important to me. I'm just asking you to trust me."

At his words, Mikasa calmed down and said, "I trust you, Levi."

Knock. Knock.

"Name and Purpose!", Levi shouted.

"Captain, is Mikasa there with you?", Armin asked.

"Come in Arlert!", Levi said.

Armin entered Levi's office and hugged Mikasa as he said, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? What did he do when he locked himself with you in your room?"

"Armin, I am fine try to calm down a little.", Mikasa said.

"Arlert what happened to your nose?", Levi asked.

"Eren punched me when I was trying to get Mikasa out of his grasp.", Armin said.

Levi sighed and said, "I will need your version too, but first, go to the Infirmary to get that nose checked."

Armin nodded and started to walk out when he suddenly stopped and said, "Levi, I am glad that my sister has you in her life. I know with all of this drama we haven't had a chance to talk, but, welcome to the family. I bet, that you also know the brother's speech but I'll say it anyway: make her happy, protect her, and if you break her heart, I'll hunt you down and kill you."

"Arlert, have I told you that you are scarier than the shifter and Mikasa combined?", Levi said.

Armin smirked and left the office.

"Can I go to my room?", Mikasa asked.

"Your door is broken, I'll go with you, let's grab some of your stuff so you can stay with me tonight. I don't want you there alone with Yeager around.", Levi said.

-------

"Mikasa are you okay? I heard what happened.", Jean asked.

"I'm fine I'm just picking some stuff up so I can stay with Levi tonight.", Mikasa said.

"With Levi?!", Jean almost shouted.

Levi heard Jean's reaction and smirked as he said, "Yes Kristein, she is staying with me tonight, do you have a problem with that!?"

"No Sir! I didn't know that you had two beds in your room Sir!", Jean said.

Levi smiled and said, "I don't."

Mikasa seeing Jeans' confused face said, "Yes Jean, Levi and I are together."

"Like a couple?", Jean asked nervously.

"Like she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend kind of couple, do you need a map becau-", Levi said when Mikasa cut him short.

"Yes Jean, together like a couple.", Mikasa said and while giving a warning look to Levi she said, "No maps needed."

"What she said.", Levi said.

"Oh! Well, I understand now the mess in your room, I bet this happened when you told that to Eren.", Jean said.

"Exactly.", Mikasa said.

"Well, glad you are okay.", Jean said while leaving when Levi shouted, "Oh! and Jean! She is not going to have your babies!", making his face turn full red.

Mikasa asked Levi, "what did you just say?"

"Nothing important.", Levi said smirking.

After getting a couple of Mikasas' personal items and organizing them back in his room. Mikasa asked, "Levi, why did you joined the Survey Corps?"

Levi froze in place at the question and said, "Why do you ask?"

"Curiosity. I want to know more from you. Where are you from? How was your life before joining the Corps? Stuff like that."

Levi tensed at the questions, and Mikasa noticed and said, "You don't have to tell me if it is something that brings back bad memories."

Levi sighed and said, "Mikasa, who I was before joining the Survey Corps is a different person from who I am now. But, still, you deserve to know...", he looked at her and said, "I hope this doesn't change how you feel about me..."

He looked her in the eyes and said, "I wasn't a good person. My uncle found me next to my mother's corpse when I was about to die from starvation when I was 9 years old, he saved me but... He... He was not a good man... Have you heard about the underground?"

Mikasa said, "Yes, is the subterranean city beneath the innermost land in the capital city of Mitras, right?"

"Yes, it is also where poor people die without ever seeing the sun. The rates to go out are ridiculously high, and if you were not a citizen, you had to go back to the underground eventually. Most people there have never seen the sun.", Levi said.

"I've never been there.", Mikasa said.

"And you don't want to be, trust me, laws don't apply down there, crime is the way of living. My uncle was in charge of mostly all of the drug distribution in the area, eventually, he gave that to me... If you see my personal file it looks like a thick book of crimes. I've done horrible things...", Levi said.

Noticing that he was lost for words to keep going Mikasa said, "I don't care what you did, but I just want you to know, that if you need someone to talk to, you can trust me... Whenever you are ready..."

-------

"Well are you ready?", Levi asked her.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?", Mikasa said.

"Is probably a horrible idea but sounds fun.", Levi said.

Mikasa smiled and said, "Ok, I'm ready."

Levi grabbed Mikasa's hand and interlaced their fingers and they walked together, holding hands, all the way to the mess hall.

Arriving at the mess hall, Levi opened the door and everyone stopped eating and stared at them holding hands. Levi looked at Mikasa and said, "Do you want to rip the bandage?"

She looked at him and said, "Do it."

Levi grabbed her by the waist and kissed her on the lips in front of everyone. When they finished kissing they saw everyone with their jaw dropped as Sasha stood on top of a table and shouted, "It was about damn time!"

And Connie followed shouting, "Humanity Strongest couple! Don't fuck with them!", Making everyone laugh and cheer.

While another cadet shouted, "You are damn right! They are as public as Connie's ass now! But they are way prettier!",

"Who said that!?", Connie shouted but his voice was drowned with everyone's laughter.

"Oi! Jean! You had a chance against Yeager but against the Captain... Well, you are screwed.", Connie said.

"I know, at least I didn't end up putting on a show like the one that Eren pulled.", Jean said.

"He will have to just deal with it. We all need to be on the lookout for him, just in case he thinks of doing something stupid like what he did today.", Sasha said.

"Oi! Isabel! Where is Farlan?", Levi asked.

"I'm right behind you.", Farlan said.

"So, you are Mikasa!", Isabel shouted excitedly.

"Mikasa these are Isabel and Farlan.", Levi said.

"Tell me everything! I want to know everything! Does my brother have a 'cutie-lovie' side?", Isabel said teasingly.

"Brother?", Mikasa asked confused.

"We all lived together on the underground, Levi basically took us in and took care of us. If it weren't for him we would probably die a long time ago.", Farlan said.

"The three of us are like siblings, and now I have a sister to annoy Levi even more!", Isabel said pointing at Mikasa.

Mikasa looked at Levi and said, "I like her."

"Told you.", He said.

"Come here with me I will tell you all the blackmail I have on him.", Isabel said with an evil smile.

"Isabel, don't make me regret having introduced you two!", Levi warned.

"Too late!", She shouted.

"You are screwed.", Farlan said.

"I know.", Levi replied.

--------

"Isabel, Sasha, did you bring the ingredients?", Mikasa asked.

"Yes Sir!", Isabel said.

"You know that you don't have to greet every person on the elite squad with a 'yes Sir' right?", Mikasa said.

"But Jean said I should!", Isabel said.

"I am going to kill that horse face. Don't listen to him, he probably said it to mess with you.", Mikasa said.

"So are you sure his birthday is today?", Sasha asked.

"Yes, Hanji told me about it, and I confirmed with Erwin and Isabel.", Mikasa said pointing to Isabel.

"That is true!", Isabel confirmed.

"Where are the rest of the guys!", Mikasa asked stressed out.

"Connie and Jean went to get some candles and something to turn on the candles. That's literally what they said.", Sasha said.

"Armin went to get small plates and the knife to cut the cake.", Said Isabel.

"So almost everyone is accounted for, except for Eren.", Sasha said.

"Have you seen him around lately?", Mikasa asked worriedly.

"Not since that day... I've only seen him during training. Apart from that, he is never around...", Sasha said.

Mikasa sighed frustrated, "I guess he'll eventually come around."

"Let's start this!", Sasha shouted.

"Ok Isabel, we are putting all of our hopes and dreams in your hands.", Mikasa said.

"What!?", Isabel yelled.

"Your brother is the only one here who knows how to bake a cake without killing everyone in the Castle with fire. So we thought that you probably knew too since you are his sister.", Mikasa said.

"What! He never let me get even close to the kitchen! He always used different excuses but it always ended up with someone dying in his head.", Isabel said worriedly.

"What about Farlan?", Sasha asked.

"Same...", Isabel said.

"We are here! We have the contraband material.", Jean said jokingly.

"So, how is that cake preparation going?", Connie said.

"We have no idea of what we are doing!", Isabel said.

"Check the box, it usually has instructions.", Jean said.

"Levi made it look so easy last time!", Connie said.

"Give me that!", Armin said while snatching the box from Mikasa's hands.

They started putting their aprons on and stared at each other. "Levi didn't look like this when he put his apron on!", Jean said.

"I swear, Levi is the only man that can make, baking a cake while wearing an apron and oven mittens, look manly.", Connie said.

"Let's start mixing the ingredients.", Armin said.

"Sasha, the eggshells are not part of the recipe!", Armin scolded her.

After a lot of fighting, scolding, and yelling. They all stared at the thick liquid in the container that was ready to go to the oven. They all sighed as Armin said, "Well, is oven time let's see how it goes."

"How much time do we have to keep it in?", Mikasa asked.

"Around 30 minutes says here.", Armin said.

They all sighed and sat down in front of the oven to wait.

----45 minutes later------

"You said that you are finally wearing your clean underwear, but at the ODM training camp, everyone saw when you got stuck on that tree and your pants pulled slightly down showing pink underwear! Are you using Sasha's panties!?", Jean said to Connie teasingly.

"It's not my fault that a red sock got mixed with my white clothes and now everything is pink!", Connie shouted.

"Guys, what is that smell?", Mikasa asked.

They all looked at the oven and black smoke was coming from it. They all ran to get the cake out, opening the oven while all the black smoke spread to their faces, hair, and clothes.

With their faces black from the smoke, their hairs like they were electrocuted, and the smell of burnt, they all stared at the big black blob in front of them.

"If you squint your eyes enough, and if you have an open mind, you can see that it resembles the shape of a cake.", Sasha said.

"That thing looks horrible.", Isabel said.

"Do you think is alive?", Jean asked.

"It wouldn't surprise me.", Mikasa said.

Armin brought the knife and cut a portion from the top, and said, "I think we can remove the burnt parts of it."

"If we do that it will end up being the size of a cupcake!", Jean said.

"I'll try to do my best.", Armin said.

After cutting parts after parts they all stared at it again.

"It still doesn't look like a cake.", Jean said.

"At least is no longer black.", Mikasa said.

"Maybe we can make it look better with the frosting and decorations.", Sasha said.

---------

Eren slammed open Levi's office door and said, "What makes you think that you can just appear in her life and take her away from me!"

"She is not like a job position you can get just because you have seniority.", Levi said.

"I love her, really love her, you are just using her!", Eren said.

Levi crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow while he said in a sarcastic tone, "Love? Really? The difference between you and me is that you love her for how she makes you feel whereas I love her for how I can make her feel."

Looking at his confused face Levi said, "Instead of thinking of how good you feel around her, you should have thought about how to make HER feel good around you. But now, is too late for you to realize that."

"Stop acting like some sort of hero when we both know who you really are! I remembered, it was you there that day!", Eren shouted.

----

"Sasha, I think it looks worse, now is just a colorful blob.", Mikasa said frustrated.

"Let's just put the candles and go there, the important thing is that is edible, right?", Jean said.

"Alright, did you guys brought something to lit up the candles?", Mikasa asked while Jean and Connie looked at each other with a devilish smile.

"What the hell is that!?", Mikasa shouted.

"It's a flame thrower!", Said Connie and Jean excited in unison.

"We just want to lit up some candles! Not burn the cake again!", Mikasa said worriedly.

"Can you control the flame of that thing?", Armin asked.

"Yes!", Jean said.

"I think we can use it Mikasa.", Armin said.

Defeated, Mikasa said, "Alright, let's go."

They were walking down the hall, Mikasa in the middle holding the cake and everyone else around her. They looked like they had been fighting Titans all day. They got close to Levi's office when they heard two people inside the office having a loud argument.

"You were there! With those men! It was you! I remembered! You were at that house with the old guy and the three men that killed Mikasa's parents, and you were the one who planned all of it! Speak you fucking bastard! I already confirmed it!", Eren said.

"REALLY! You are pointing fingers at me! YOU were the one who sold her, to begin with! I saw you too! You were that fucking kid! No wonder you found the hideout all on your own so fast, because you were there before! You were the one who told my uncle all about Mikasa! I heard the conversation! You even gave him her address! If it weren't for YOU none of it would've happened in the first place! What did he offer you, huh?! Money?! Did your dirty little conscience decided to work at the last minute and decided to rescue her, ending up like some sort of fucked up hero?! Is that why you convinced your parents to take her in because you felt guilty?!"

"Eren... Levi...", Mikasa said staring at both of them in shock.

They looked at her standing at the office door holding the cake in her hands.

They froze looking at her, while Mikasa's hands started shaking as she lost grip of the plate, she said, "Levi... Happy Birth-", she was cut short by the sound of the crystal plate shattering against the floor.

She couldn't control the tears, and she ran away while Armin chased behind her yelling, "Mikasa wait!".

Mikasa stopped in the middle of the outside yard and stared at Armin "Did you know? Did you know about them!?"

"Eren... He told me about Levi recently, I didn't say anything to you because I wanted Eren to confront him first so we could be sure before telling you!"

"You didn't tell me..."- Mikasa said between sobs.

"I've spent, all my life, with this perfect image of the kid who saved me. The kid I owed my life to, all this time I have acted according to that! And now I hear this! And to top it all, I was falling in love with Levi and now he is the one behind my parent's deaths and the attempt to kidnap me to sell me to some pedophile prostitution ring!? No wonder I am so fucked up!", Mikasa yelled crying.

Suddenly, like a fast shadow, someone tackled Armin, throwing him against the floor.

"Long time no see, buddy" - Annie said.

"Mikasa run!"- Armin screamed.

Shocked, Mikasa walked backward only to bump into someone, and before she could react, a hand grabbed her by the neck from her back and another hand stuck a syringe to her neck, knocking her out.

--------------

"Your uncle?", Eren asked.

Levi stares at him with an incredulous gaze.

"You fucking moron, you thought you knew everything and the reality is that you don't know shit! Kenny Ackerman is my uncle!", Levi shouted.

"Your... Uncle... Levi... Did you owe money to your uncle?"

"What! No! What the fuck are you talking about!?"

"Levi... We have to find Mikasa... "

"What the fuck did you do?!"

Suddenly they heard Armin screaming outside, "Mikasa Run!"

They all ran outside and found Armin all bloody laying on the floor, he said "Mikasa! Save her... They took her!. Annie, with other guys, took her!"

Shaking with anger Levi said "Eren... Did you fucking sell her again?! I will fucking kill you!"

"They were supposed to take care of you! Kenny said...", Eren said.

"They? As in Annie and Kenny working together?! How the fuck did they managed to get inside the base in the first place!?", Levi asked.

"Eren... What did you do?!", Yelled Armin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 37 15
Mikasa Ackramen feels a great deal of passion towards her adoptive brother Eren Jager and desperately wants him to know. But Eren is oblivious to her...
40.7K 1.1K 23
Y/n L/n is a Marleyan warrior, a nurse and the kindest person you would meet, coming across her starboy 'Kruger' changes so many to the story. Her a...
61.1K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...
914K 26K 137
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on disliking you, finding himself...