The hidden Salvatore - Elijah...

By Aprilweasleyxo

Why is the youngest Salvatore never apart of the story? Avangaline Salvatore moved away whilst she and her b... More

Cast & authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

24.8K 460 117
By Aprilweasleyxo

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"So the Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels are under their property" Elena questions to Alaric.
"Careful where you are shinning that thing Elena the bats hate it" he replies in an amused tone.

"Boo!"Damon shouts making Elena scream and Ava laugh.

"Damon!" She shouts unamused.

" so you two really can't get in" Elena questions the two siblings.
"No seems that  even the ancient Lockwoods were anti vampire" Ava chirps in.

Damon had somehow managed to persuade Ava to join them in going to the old cellar under the Lockwood property, After filling her in on what Mason had showed him yesterday. She had absolutely no interest in going and still hadn't recovered from the conversation yesterday between her and her father but she couldn't think of a good enough excuse that Damon wouldn't argue over so she annoying agreed.

"That right there is a mooncycle" Alaric says.

Ava just decided not to listen to the rest already knowing most of it from her research on the Mikaelsons, which Damon still had no clue off.

Suddenly a name brings her out of her daze
"Mikael" Alaric speaks.
" or as I like to call him papa original."

Ava was in shock over what Damon had just said. She knew of the vampire who hunts vampires, Mikael, the only thing the originals feared. She would just never of thought that he would be their father.

Elena , Damon and Ric decided to go and figure out what the drawings in the caves meant. Ava of course has other plans. Her's involved going to the grill and drinking all her sorrows away.

————————————-

"Matt is it?" Ava questions the bartender, with gorgeous blue eyes might she just add.

"Yeah erm you're Stefan's sister right?" Matt questions.

"That would be me" Ava replies sarcastically.

"You know when they told me about you I was worried that there would be another Damon running around town but from what I've seen and heard you're not that bad" he says to her with a genuine smile.

"Well I've been on my best behaviour, glad to see that it's been noticed" she replies.
"Now if you don't mind I'd like to have that drink."

He smiles and calls  someone over to get her a drink just as Ava's phone begins to go off Damon being the one to make the dreaded sound.

Deciding to answer , "What do you want? Can I not just have one day to myself" She speaks into the phone.

" err let me think about that ... yeah no. I'm going to see Stefan and I need you to come with me. You're his little sister you add to the chance that he might turn it back on.

"God, alright I'll be there soon." She replies ending the phone call. As soon as he started talking about Stefan she knew she would have to go.

She quickly drinks what's left of her drink, places money down onto the bar and makes her way to her two idiotic brothers.
————————————————-

" if you two are gonna keep me locked up in her for  the next decade, I think we can skip the routine visits." Stefan speaks as soon as his two siblings enter the room.

Ava had to fight the urge not to not punch him on the spot. This whole not caring about anyone or anything Stefan is really starting to annoy her now.

"You know I'm not really a big fan of this lexi recovery plan" Damon begins to speak.

"I am" Ava adds.

"But Elena thinks this whole thing is going to weaken you out and break you down and make you feel again" Damon continues.

"Personally I think we should just kill Elena, you somewhat care for her so that will cause a wave of emotion and just like that you'll be a good Stefan again, just minus the girlfriend"

Both brothers look at their little sister with an unamused look.

"What I'm joking" Ava says innocently "but it would work"

"Ava!" Damon shouts.
"Alright, alright" She says with her hands up
"No killing Elena got it."

"Damon what are you doing?" Ava shouts as he begins to break the chains that are holding Stefan down.
"Screw this Lexi plan, I think we could all use a drink and some family bonding time"

———————————————

"What are we drinking" Damon asks his siblings upon arrival at some random bar.

"Hopefully something a little warmer, blonder" Stefan says as his eyes begin to wonder around the room.

"This is just a great idea Damon, bringing him here when he's hungry, you know I don't know why I didn't think of it" She talks to him sarcastically.
"I mean I love a good  ripper on the loose but when it's out brother not so much." To which Damon just shrugs.

"Hi" a young blonde bartender comes over. Convenient Ava thought.
Damon leans closer to read her name tag.
" Callie, I would love two shots of you're best whiskey and my brother here would love a shot of you."
Damon tells her using compulsion.

"What's the catch Damon?" Stefan asks his brother.
Ava decided not to even get involved in this whole conversation.

"No catch, drink up its on me" Damon replies.
With that Stefan begins to feed on the girl, Damon then joining him.

"Right you two enjoy your brother bonding with blondie over here, I'm off.
Ava announces leaving the bar, not being able to see her brother like that anymore and her even more annoying brother helping him.

—————————————————————-

" Ava arrives at the Gilbert house hoping Elena will spill everything Rebekah talked to her about. The door opens.
"Ahh little Gilbert can I come in?"
Jeremy looks at her hesitant at first, " Jeremy she's fine , Ava come in" Elena says from inside the house.

Ava walks past the younger Gilbert and into the kitchen to talk to Elena. After she told her everything about the originals origins she learned that is was in fact klaus that killed his mother not their father. Ava had to admit she was quite confused.

" so you want Mikael to kill klaus but from what you're telling me he's a monster, he's literally the vampire who hunts vampires. Why do you think that he won't just come here and kill us all?"

" we don't but from what I learned he'll be more interested in killing klaus than focusing on anything else" Ava decided kept her doubts to herself, she couldn't really understand why she wanted to kill klaus that bad that she was willing to risk every vampire in this town suffering the same fate.

" okay , well nice little chat and by the way it took some balls prying into an originals life. I mean I know she won't kill you cause of klaus but there are a lot of torture methods that don't result in death. So well  done"

"Erm thanks" Elena replies.
"Okay I'm off" Ava says and exits the Gilbert residence.

Ava would never tell anybody but she had no intentions of killing klaus or any original for that matter. Upon her research she has come across something that completely shocked her. She had located one of the original witches grimoire also known as moma original. In it , it mentions that once an original is dead cleverly vampire in the sire line dies along with them. She tried to work out who herself and her brothers sires were but only managed to discover hers, Elijah Mikealson.
She had heard of the Nobel original , the one who's always loyal to his family but she's never has the pleasure of meeting him. Deep down she hopes that her brothers aren't klaus's sires, klaus being the general dick he is, he's more likely to be people targets.

Ava isn't going to take any risks , which means klaus , Elijah and the rest of them will be protected by her, even if they didn't need it.

She could just tell the Scooby gang what would happen if they were to kill an original but where's the fun in that.

Thanks for reading ❤️
Please vote and comment 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.7K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
129K 5.4K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
311K 7.9K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
14.4K 129 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...