florence - enola holmes

lemonjellybelly által

𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷? completed! viscount tewkesbury fanfic ! florence and enola holmes are twi... Több

cast
now, where to begin?
enola. florence.
what is she up to, sherlock?
she is not dangerous.
own way of doing things...
its a necessary distraction.
i'm viscount tewkesbury.
this one!
why have you run?
and what does a boy like you want with those?
why are you dressed like a powder puff?
saving tewkesbury
grab a book and have a seat.
a tree branch broke above me...
do you fancy him?
is this how you're living?
where are we going?!
bloody hell.
you've missed supper...
wake up, sleepy head
delivery from ferndell hall.
bloody hell, what took you so long?
where are all the servants?
and it will never change.
training for the ballet, tewkesbury?
we aren't finished yet!

...followed by fight combat.

9.6K 261 10
lemonjellybelly által

campus- vampire weekend

"...followed by fight combat."
enola says before the man in the brown bowler hat grabs her by the shoulders, yanking her into the large alleyway.

-flashback-

"hands up! hands up! up!" eudoria shouts at young enola as they practice fighting.
meanwhile, florence walks around outside with a book about flowers, kneeling down to analyze every different type she sees.

-end of flashback-

enola and the man grunt as she elbows him in the stomach.
she flips him over her back, as he lands flat on the concrete.
i see enola her breath heavily for a moment, side rolling away, and running as fast as she can in those darn heels.
the man gets up and starts running after her, sadly but very much true, way faster then enola.
he hooks his cane on her dress, pulling her to the ground.

-flashback-

"up again. come on." eudoria says to young enola, as she recovers from a fall.

-end of flashback-

i see enola get back up and turn towards the man.
he swings his cane rather close to her face as she rolls out of the way.
he continues to swing it at her as she dodges every attempt.
they begin to travel backwards, when enola starts to fight back.
she yells as she spins with her hands on his shoulders, his hands on hers.
the man slams her into wall, as she falls to the ground once again.
"enola!" i shout beginning to run towards the scene.
"florence no! run!" she tells me.
i cant just leave her.
i stare at her for a moment as she shouts again.
"run! now!"
i look at my poor sister for a moment before obeying her orders.
i run away, trying to look for help.

enola's pov-

i raise my fists as the man begins to slowly walk towards me.
i raise my eyebrows, bending my fingers telling him to i'm ready to fight.
he launches his ugly self at me as i kick him hard in the face with my new burgundy boots.
he stumbles backwards, as i get ready to bring my leg up to his side.
he grabbed it.
he flips me over as i smack hard onto the ground once again.
it hurts quite a bit to say the least.
he walks towards my head.
the corkscrew.
i take a breath before performing,
well...
attempting to perform the trick.
it didn't work.
he looks down at me as i look back at him with wide eyes.
he picks me up off the ground and starts to spin my quickly, launching me into the room florence and i were previously exploring.
i land hard on my back as he closes the door behind him.
he pulls his right pants leg up, pulling a knife out.
i'm gonna die.
i back away, eventually getting up, as he walks towards me.
i put my fists up ready to fight while he gets closer.
he swings his knife quickly at me, but i dodge it.
i back away as he swings it again, dodging it once more.
just as i think he'll give up.
he stabs the knife into my stomach, hard.
i hold his wrists as my eyes go wider then they ever have.
he pulls the knife back out as i stare into the distance for a moment.
i came so close to death.
i look down at my torso, pulling the front of my dress slightly apart as the man looks at me rather confused.
i run my finger along the tear in my corset, looking back up in astonishment.

*enola*

i knew this would have a truer use.

i continue to back away as he points a finger at me.
"no more surprises." he tells me in a low voice.
i look down and shake my head slightly.
"no."
i slowly look back up at him repeating myself.
"no."
he begins to come towards me with the knife once again as i grab a bottle of the liquid i experimented with earlier.
i throw it onto the plate of ash as he backs away, small sparks hitting him.
i climb over the table as it continues to explode, the man trying to back away.
i run out of the door as the whole room starts to burst into flames.
i run as quickly as i can down the alleyway, shielding my eyes from and smoke or sparks.
florence comes running towards me, most likely to see what all the commotion was.

florence's pov-

i hear sparks and bangs as i run back towards the mysterious room filled with weapons.
"run!" enola yells at me as she picks up her long dress.
i look at her in shock for a moment before picking my dress up and running along side her.
we turn the corner as a man sat down next to a collection of barrels looks at us, and around with utter confusion.

enola and i sit in her lodging room next to the fire as she messes with her torn corset, and i clean her scraped knees off for her.
the money i stashed in my dress got soaked from the stupid man, so i layed the bills over the metal structure on the end of her bed.

when i was a child, i cut my knee open trying to save a sheep from the cliff edge.
i almost died, in truth.
mother way angry.

-flashback-

young florence stands from a distance, watching her mother yell at her twin sister with anger and scared eyes.

-end of flashback-

enola folds her corset in half and lays it next to her.

very angry

-flashback-

"it is good to care for the vulnerable,
but not if it means risking your life." eudoria sternly tells young enola as she cleans her scraped knees.
"sometimes you have to let nature... take it's course."
she continues as enola winces from the stinging feeling.
"do you hear me?"
enola shakes her head at her mother.

-end of flashback-

*florence*

the truth is,
i did not ask for viscount tewkesbury, marquess of basilwether in my life.
our.
my.

-flashback-

enola and florence walk away from tewkesbury with annoyed expressions.

-end of flashback-

*enola*

and i know you did not want the viscount tewkesbury... oh whatever his name is, in your life.
our life.

-flashback-

tewkesbury still sits on the back of the sheep wagon, as it rides away from florence and enola.
he stares flora in the eyes with a melancholy look as enola begins to walk away.

-end of flashback-

*florence*

then why do i feel responsibility for the, for your information, viscount tewkesbury marquess of basilwether?!

enola looks at me with wide eyes.

because... there are those that want to hurt him...
and, well, he has not the strength to stop them...

enola stares at me rather shocked, still probably caught on what i previously said.

you do have that strength.
mother would make us leave him.

*enola*

he is foolish,

*florence*

and proud,

*enola*

and utterly ridiculous!

*florence*

but he's on the edge of a cliff.
mother, you will have to wait.

authors note !
hi everyone! terribly sorry for not posting yesterday, or as often as i usually do :( ive been really busy with school work and practices but i'm going to try and give y'all some more chapters!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

283K 6.7K 13
Mycroft Holmes, my eldest brother. Sherlock Holmes, my favourite brother. Enola Holmes, my spirited sister. And me, Adeline Holmes. One year older th...
Pretty girl Primrose által

Ifjúsági irodalom

75.1K 1.4K 50
"But again, I like brown eyes the best" Gilbert murmurs. He tucks a strand of golden hair behind Winifred's ear and his finger trail down her cheek t...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
22.8K 492 14
Book two for "Running for the Cold"!! After Jason's death taking a toll on Arwen, she tries to push it aside to help with the Red Hood case. But what...