Cruel Rejection (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

I have been abused, I have been tortured, I have been mocked, I have been broken down mentally and physically... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Special Announcement!
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 {Explicit chapter}
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

Cruel Rejection

15.5K 171 31
By Phoenix_247

All characters, settings, names etc are fictional and made up by the author and if named after actual people, places or things it is only a coincidence.

This is story and all characters are owned by the author and this story is copyrighted, any copying is punishable by law so please don't do it.

IMPORTANT!

This is MY story!!!

In the middle of the story if you decide you don't like it....I don't give a shit, no one is telling you that you have to like it but don't write it in the comments cause no one gives a shit.

I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS 15! I don't care if you think the main character is weak and pathetic, not everyone in the world can be strong! Not everyone in this world has the heart to kill or hurt others and for those saying you could.....no you couldn't because everyone is tough until you get into a situation like that.

Lastly... a book is supposed to make you feel something, whether it is sadness, anger, hurt, happiness, that's what makes a good book and if all you want to feel is happiness from a book then that's wack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 157K 27
Chloe was beaten and abused by her pack. Her mate rejecting her is the last straw. Unable to deal with it all she runs away. Meeting a new pack and f...
425K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
2.9K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
2.3M 56K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...