The Nightmare- A Pjo Fanfic

By K_invalid

Wizards are awesome, right? Demigods are amazhang, right? What about a demigod who is also a wizard? And alm... More

I am so messed up
That is...
Really?
I will never play truth and Dare again
Just weird
Is this a dream?
Cookies
This letter is...wow
Wizards, cool
Shoutout to @LittleTimTams
Time skip
What an amazing date
Thanks 2 u guys.
Wow, this date is just
Just why!
Something is up
Oh no
I hate life, or do I love it
Percy's POV: I am such an idiot
Am I in the right world?
Astrid's POV: I borrow a pen (no double meaning)
I finally eat blue fries
I meet my grandfather
My life has just become a whole new of weird.
Take me Erebos
A thanks
Its the circle of life! Nope, circle of death
Its a dam prophecy!
Heheheh, Scumbag!
What is it with me and weird?!
BLUE COOKIES!

I think they have lost it, but whatever, I eat McDonalds

36 13 16
By K_invalid

(A/N: Guys, isn't the picture above adorable?❤️.PS: A vote for the adorable couple. Ignore for the sake of Octavian)

Falling. I opened my eyes and all I was doing was falling- deeper and deeper in something. It looked like nothing but a dark tunnel and I coundn't see the ground below. All I could see around me was darkness.  Then, I woke up, like in reality and saw the poseidon cabin around me.

'Just a dream' I thought as I checked the watch which read 2:30. I tried to sleep again but just couldn't. Either I didn't need more sleep or I was afraid of the nightmares. Whatever the reason,I wipe the drool off my face and change into a CHB t-shirt along with blue shorts. I looked at my poseido-bro who was sleeping peacefully muttering things like "Love you wise girl" and "I finnally have a sis, Annabeth". and stuff like that. He was drooling in his sleep just like me. 

I didn't want to wake him up so I go out of the cabin and decide to talk a walk. The cold wind hit my face as I walked towards the beach, the only place that can make me calm.  I first take a round around the cabins, the Zeus cabin, in which I could hear someone-maybe Jason snoring. Then the Hera cabin, ugh, I hate that goddess. I cross the Hecate cabin, which reminds me of something, something special indeed. 

"That magic school" I mumble to myself "Which we were going on 1st september".

But then how will I tell dad that I belong here not there. Somebody's mistaken I guess.

"Hey dad. I just found out that my real dad is the water dude and grandfather is dead- I mean death. See you later.

- Your step daughter Astrid."

I guess this message won't do, cause I myself am confused, then what the fuck will I tell dad. I guess I will ask water dad (don't question it) or grandpa about it, or even Chiron will help. But not now. I was deep in my thoughts when a voice behind me said "DIE".

I quickly turn back and kick the person on a place where the sun does not shine.

"Ouch" he falls on the ground.

"Percy" I offer my hand. He takes it and gets up "D-Don't do t-that a-again" he winces  and shows me his middle finger, as he stumbles to balance.

"You deserve it" I say with a smile "What are you doing here?"

He scowls "That is what I was going to ask in the first place. What are you doing here?".

"I couldn't sleep, so I decide to freshen up" I say shivering in the cold.

"Oh" he says "Even I had nightmares, so I just came by to meet Max"

"Who's Max?" I ask, the doubt that he's gay spreading over me.

He smiles "Oh, don't think of that. He is just a friend from the Hermes cabin. Unclaimed".

"And how's Sky?" I ask quickly. Heck, I completly forgot about our little amigo.

"You can look up and tell yourself" he points to the sky.

I shoot him a look of disgust "Bad pun. I meant Skylar".

"Oh, he is claimed. And happy"

"Who claimed him?" I ask.

He chuckles "Apollo".

I frown "Isn't he the doctor sun archery guy?"

He smiles "Yea, Apollo the god of Sun, music archery and medicine"

I smile "Nerd" and quickly add "af".

"Hey, I am a son of Athena. Can't blame me for being nerdy".

"Are you sure you guys aren't pranking me?" I ask, partly hoping yes.

"Does it feel like one?" he pinches me.

"hey!" I protest and pinch him back.

He smiles  "You haven't gotten a proper tour of the camp, have you?"

"No"

"Wanna have one?" he asks.

"As long as you fight me with a longsword" I tease "in front of the whole camp".

"What!" he actually protests. He has always been horrible with swords, whenever he used one he would always end up cutting himself with it. But he is good with daggers.

"Then, I guess I will go to the beach" I smirk.

"Fine!" he grumbles "Please be lenient".

"Only if you admit blue food is the best". I am loving this.

He hesitates but says "Blue food is the best".

"Let's go" I say. He agrees and takes me to the sword fightinh arena, then the workshops and eventually the whole camp. Then we go to the forest and I climb a tree, gesturing him to come along. I sit on the highest branch and curse at him unitl he climbs and sits beside me. I was literally shivering from the cold, 'Gods, I should have taken a jacket'. Then I feel warm as Percy wraps something around me- his jacket. 

"You are shivering" he says before I could protest. I decide against it and wear the jacket properly. Then we sit there in silence for an hour, watching the sun raise from the horizon and enoying the silent company. "I think we should" but before I could complete my sentence Percy falls from the branch making a lound thud when he hits the ground. I chuckle as I hop down gracefully and help him up "Idiot"

"Let's get back" he groans as he gets up.

I nod and we race to cabin 3, which I obviously won.

"You got me Ace" he pants as he joins me near cabin 3.

"I always do"

My stomach growls and I say "I am hungry"

He smiles "As usual" he jumps (Don't ask me why) "Let's go get some food".

"Did someone say food". I turn around and see two boys from McDonalds.

"Uncle Nico" I tease as we all laugh.

"Don't call me that" Nico says holding hands with the blonde.

"And this is" Percy asks pointing at the blonde.

"I am Will, Will Solace" we shake hands

"Astid Ace" I say gleefully.

"I know" Will chuckles and kisses Nico on the cheek. Nico backed away, enraged and says "Not in front of my niece, Will".

Will poughts and looks at Percy "And you must be?"

"Percy Anderson. Not Jackson. Ander's son and not Jack's son" he smiles.

"Intros aside, what about food Nico?" I ask hungrily.

"Wanna grab some McDonalds?" he asks.

MY stomach answered before I did and I laugh "Let's go"

"What do you want?" Nico asks

"Wait. Aren't we coming" I frown.

"No, you stay in camp. It's really bad outside now that you know you are a demigod. And also, taking a child of Athena wouldn't be cool" 

"Fine" I say "But get me a burger, Large fries along with chocolate milkshake". I eye Percy "Blue, if possible"

"You're impossible" he chuckles "And get me a happy meal".

"Dibs on the toy" I shout. The others eye me like I said something bad.

"What" I protest.

"You're impossible" they all say together.

"Just like Percy" Will adds.

"Well, I am his sista" I smile "Now get me my food".

"BRB" Will says as the couple vanishes into the shadows. 

A/N

Well guys! Sup, I know - the sky and Sky as in Skylar. (Bad pun? Leave it). As this chapter is somewhat related to McDonalds, I shoot you a question: what thing do you like the most in McDonalds? I like the chocolate milkshakes (but why can't they be blue?! Believe me friends, once I really ask them to make it blue and they were like "No blue food here" and I really did get enraged. Anyways, I think there should be a Percy x Blue food fanfic too, I guess I am planning to write that. So for reaching 650 veiws, I have a Solangelo joke for you guys (It's a bit mature tbh):

Random camper: Nico get out of the infirmary.

Nico: I can't

Camper: Fuck you

Nico: On doctors orders

Camper: Fuck your doctor then

Nico: Okay, I will if you insist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 277 24
"'Oh, and please don't fall in love with that girl, it's bad enough I have one daughter with a child of Poseidon, but now my son too!?' 'Mom!' 'Sorry...
1.2K 50 12
Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo are off to some place called...Hogwarts? With wizards? They have been tasked with keeping Harry Potter safe, which i...
19.2K 557 14
Percy Jackson had just finished his second war. He just wanted to relax a little and spend time with Annabeth. He got his wish.... for about a week...
121K 4.1K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...