Alive: The Sequel || 1D (Book...

By _brittany_nicole_

So 3 months and 2 weeks later. Harry and Sadie had their baby. Nothing as happened. Difficulties will soon g... More

1
2⃣
3
4⃣
6⃣
7
8⃣
9
1⃣0⃣
11
1⃣2⃣
13
1⃣4⃣
15
An
1⃣6⃣
17
1⃣8⃣
19
2⃣0⃣
21
2⃣2⃣
23
2⃣4⃣
25
2⃣6⃣
27
2⃣8⃣
29
3⃣0⃣
31
3⃣2⃣ A moment back in time
33
3⃣4⃣
35
3⃣6⃣
37
Epilogue
a third...

5

93 7 1
By _brittany_nicole_

- Andi's P.o.V -

I was still asleep but someone was wiping a rag over my wounds. My burns I guess. I felt something on my stake wound and something on my arm. I started slowly fluttering my eyes open and saw a guy. Older than me by maybe a couple years.

"Morning, love." He smiled.

British.

I gave a small smile feeling a bit freaked out. Im in a random guys house and something about him is familiar.

"I'm Damon." (Not Damon Salvatore you little babes)

"Andi." I rubbed my face feeling the ache in my arm.

I looked at it seeing a bandage wrapped around it. I knitted my brows.

"It was getting red around it and well I thought I should bandage it up at least." He stated. "I'm one to by the way."

I looked up as he had a smirk on his face. Like it's there forever. This guy was a smirker.

"Something about you seems familiar." I put my finger on my lips.

"Well, you know someone named James, yeah?" He asked.

I nodded slowly not liking how this is going so far.

"I was there...the first time." He held up one finger.

I jerked back and regretted it after feeling an ache in my arm and under my heart.

"No no calm down." He held his hands out. "Im not like them. I was I guess you could call a victim to."

I slowly shook my head, "I don't understand. How're you a one time victim but I was a three times?"

"Because when you killed him and well some of his goons I was free. I was there a lot longer than you think." He stated.

I shook my head slowly, "Why're you helping me? You should've left me there."

"To die?" He raised a brow.

I nodded, "That's what I wanted."

"Why would you want that?" He asked.

"Reasons that don't involve you." I sassed.

"Alright alright calm down. You really are like your boyfriend." He stated.

I looked at him slowly, "How do you know him?"

"Calm down, and reasons that don't involve you." He smirked.

I sped up pushing him against the wall.

"I have terrible self control issues, I suggest you stop." I held my arm on his neck.

"Woah hot shot calm down, didn't mean any harm." He still had that smirk.

"I could bloody kill you right now." I said through clenched teeth.

"But you won't." He was looking it my eyes.

I couldn't pull away, like I was locked to looking at his eyes. I slowly lowered my arm not knowing I did so. He looked away with a smirk and I shook my head confused on what happened.

"What did you do?" I asked.

- Sadie's P.o.V -

"Where is she?!" I shouted for the millionth time.

"I.Don't.Know!" Louis shouted. "I've been trying to reach her through mind! She isn't answering! God!"

"Loose the tude!" I shouted.

"I can't help you're bloody distracting me!" He shouted back.

"Both of you shut up!" Willow shouted. "I can track her down."

"How?" Louis perked up.

"Well first I need her blood and a map." She said.

Louis's smile dropped, "Her blood...you're joking right?"

She shook her head slowly.

Louis threw his head back groaning, "We don't have her blood."

Willow was smirking at him.

He knitted his brows, "What?"

"You bond right?"

He nodded.

"I need a knife!" She shouted.

He face planted, "My goodness."

"You can bloody suffer." I looked at him. "You deserve it."

"Yeah, I do." He said going to the table.

She got the knife and I watched as she sat across from Louis as she made his hand hover over the middle of the map. She sliced his wrist and the blood poured on the middle of the map and that's where the mumbling started.

"What's going on?" Calum scared me half to death.

"Jesus Cal." I laughed bending over.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "But really, what's going on?"

"Well, Andi stormed out, we can't find her, she's been gone since yesterday. So Willow there is using a spell to track her." I shrugged. "The only way she could get her blood was by Louis."

"Bond." He said.

I nodded, "Exactly, so their blood must've been combined. Maybe half will go one way and the other will go the other way. I dunno, who knows."

He shrugged, "Neither do I. I heard what you did to Reagan."

I sighed, "She tried bloody killing Andi. I couldn't have that."

"She's ok now, talking away with Luke while Ashton is finding some way not to stop it." He turned his head to look in the lounge.

I looked and saw Reagan laugh and Luke smile as he watched her laugh.

"That's adorable." I said quietly.

Calum nodded and looked away sighing.

"What?" I looked at him.

"I'll never feel that." He shrugged.

"Calum, babe, you'll feel it one day. Andi used to think the same thing but look where she is." I smiled. "She's with someone who loves her and she loves him."

He shrugged, "I guess."

"Calum, it'll happen one day ok?" I said.

He nodded, "Alright."

- Andi's P.o.V -

"I hypnotized you, sweetheart." Damon smirked.

"So that's what it feels like. I now know not to ever let Harry hypnotize me."

He smiled and walked somewhere and I decided to follow. He walked to a parlor and went behind it grabbing a bottle and two glasses. He poured bourbon in both and handed me one and held his up.

"Cheers to Vampires."

I smiled, "Cheers."

And we clicked the glasses and shot our drinks. I made a disgusted face. My body rejected it.

"You ok?" He got nervous.

I nodded, "Im fine, my body just rejected it for some reason."

"Hm I wonder why." He said pouring himself some more.

I started feeling dizzy and broke out into a cold sweat. I leaned against the parlor and blinked a couple times.

"Hey, Andi are you ok?" He came from the other side.

"Yeah yeah I'm...uh..o-"

I fell to the floor in darkness.

- Louis's P.o.V -

I watched as Willow did her little witch power stuff. The blood started splitting and one pile stayed and the other moved a direction. I concentrated as it went one way.

She stopped and it stopped. I stood up and looked at the location.

"Where's that? Why she there?" I knitted my brows.

"Louis, all I know is she's there. I can't tell you anything else." Willow looked at me. "Its not James or Sophia I do know that."

"That's good." I sighed. "Well I dunno about you guys but I'm gonna go and get my girl."

"Louis wait." Sadie stopped me.

"What?" I looked at her.

"You're gonna need help in case something is wrong." She said.

"So you're coming?" I was getting to the point.

She nodded, "Along with Calum and Zayn."

I nodded, "Well let's go people."

- Andi's P.o.V -

I was in my parents' living room and they were sitting on the couch. Wait what's going on here? Is this a dream? It has to be.

I looked around expecting James since this happened last time. I didn't see him and I continued looking at my parents. They don't know me but they can't see me either. So that must be good.

Soon James flashed in and picked mum up by the throat.

"Hey! Stop that!" I shouted.

Chris came in with a smirk taking dad upstairs.

"Aw Andi, not like seeing your mummy this way." James mocked.

"Stop it. Stop it please." I begged.

He took a bite from her neck and she froze...couldn't scream. Something forced me to walk towards them...i couldn't stop myself.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." He smirked moving mum's hair off her neck.

"No, don't make me please." I felt my eyes water.

"Oh but yes. You have to live up to it." He smiled.

I grabbed mum and got by her neck where James bit her.

"Please please don't make me." I was now crying. "Please."

He snapped his finger and I bit into her neck crying as I did.

"Mum!" I shot up and screamed.

My face felt tight from the tears I must've had in my sleep and I was breathing heavily.

"You're up." Damon sped over.

I was in the bed again and I sat up.

"What happened?"

He shrugged, "Don't know, but are you ok?"

I nodded, "Just had a bad dream."

"I'm sorry." He gave a small smile.

"It's fine, not like it hasn't happened before."

He still had his smile and I looked around. I decided to try and reach Louis maybe.

Hello?

I waited a few minutes as Damon got up and I followed. We headed to the kitchen and grabbed some water where Louis finally replied.

Hey, cupcake! How're you? I'm sorry.

It's ok and I'm ok I guess...I had a bad dream.

We sat down at the table and Damon pulled some popcorn in front of us and I took a few pieces eating it.

"I didn't ask earlier but why did James have you?" I asked picking at a piece of popcorn.

"I'm different, he wanted me to breed. Thing is he didn't have someone like me. One day he came in and said I've found a girl. I didn't like the idea of it though." He said.

Bad dream? What about?

Louis replied back right when I was about to talk.

James made me kill my mum.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, well, what if she didn't wanna breed. It woulda been considered rape and all that rubbish. Then...i figured out that girl was you." He said and we locked eyes. "Andi, Im like you."

- Zayn's P.o.V -

"I just realized where we're going." Louis said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Damon's."

"Who's that?" Sadie asked.

"A vamp." Louis said.

"How do you guys know him?" Calum asked.

"Ran into him somewhere and worked together for awhile then just drifted apart." Louis said.

They both nodded and we continued our journey. I could tell Louis was talking to someone by his face. He was trying to hard to concentrate to do so.

"Who you talking to Lou?" I asked.

"How-"

"-Your face says it all." I said.

"Well, Andi." He shrugged.

"What y'all talking about?"

"She had a bad dream."

"What about?" Sadie got interested.

"James made her kill her mum." He frowned.

I shook my head. That's so cruel who does that. It makes no sense. We continued our journey to Damon's house and I could feel it coming any second.

- Andi's P.o.V -

"What?" I asked speechless.

"I'm like you, Andi. I'm different...special." Damon said.

"That's why he wanted me so bad...to have another person like us?" I looked at him.

He shrugged, "The only thing I can think of. That or no nevermind."

I pursed my lips and looked down not knowing anything.

What to say.

What to think.

I was totally frozen, speechless and thinkless. I couldn't do anything. There was a knock on the door and we headed to it.

^•^•^•^

Hiiiiii

How're you guysssss

Good

Good

I'm tired really really tired

But byeeeeee

💜💜🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.4K 22
*cover made by @HunterMay18 * Harry and Louis have been dating for 5 years. The boys know, but fans and management Don't. What happens when a romanti...
43.2K 777 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
241K 3.6K 38
Sophia and Harry have been friends since they were 7. When Sophia's parents leave the country for business, they trust Harry to stay with Sophia and...
12.1K 319 76
"Are you okay?" - Something everyone hears at a time in their life from someone. The only thing is, there is usually only one person to make an attem...