ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

By MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... More

Intro
Chapter 1: A playdate with you
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Better friend?
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 9: Locked out
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 19: Unexpected visit
Chapter 20: The party has begun
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 26: Can we just talk?
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 25: Let the truth be told

834 30 151
By MTWdays

I woke up to a familiar cheerful voice calling my name in repeated times, making me let out a weak grumble before shifting my weight to my side. 

"Applejack, where are you?" It called again but I didn't bother to open my eyes. 

Instead, I rolled over to my side to avoid letting the sunlight shine in my face. But when I slowly adjusted my blanket, I felt an arm wrap around me. 

Its warm touch on my bare stomach made my eyes slowly open. But when I recognized the person cuddling me, it made my heart skip a beat. 

And there I saw Rainbow Dash. her multi-colored hair was a mess, her shirt was unbuttoned as it revealed a part of her bra, and there were red marking on her chest. 

My cheeks immediately turned red as soon as I saw an unexpected sight in front of me. Now that my eyes were fully opened, I quickly removed her hand from my stomach before rolling out of bed.

"AH!" I screamed, landing on the ground. 

After falling down to the cold floor, I quickly looked back at the peacefully sleeping teen on the couch. This made me wonder, "why in tarnation is she sleeping beside me?" 

I stood up and stretched my arms up, yawning afterward. "What happened last night?" I worriedly asked myself. 

Aside from my splitting headache after last night's party, I felt something moderately painful in my neck. 

I placed my hand on top of it, checking if I had any rashes or wound but all I touched was something rough.

And yet, that's not all. After glancing around the empty room to look for a mirror, I noticed that a familiar scent was following me around.

"That smell, it's not mine.." I muttered after breathing in the fragrant smell. 

It smelled very familiar, it's the same fragrant scent whenever I'm with someone but I can't recall where it's from.

I was having another hangover and it ain't no mystery. Of course, I had a couple of drinks last night, Heck, I can't even remember how many I had. 

I shook my thoughts away as when I saw a mirror in the corner of the room. Obviously, I quickly took the chance to check myself before my friends see me, looking all messed up. 

But when I stood in front of the mirror, my eyes widened as soon as I saw my own reflection. I saw that I was wearing a blue opened jacket with yellow stripes on its sleeve.

I quickly grabbed the jacket and stared at it, realizing that it was Rainbow Dash's favorite jacket. 

"What in the-" I gasped while looking at my reflection, moving a bit closer to see what's the aching pain in my neck. 

And there I saw red marks on my neck and all the way down to my chest. The jacket's zipper was half-opened which made my breast visible. 

But when I heard someone call my name again, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts before fixing myself up. 

I pulled the zipper back up and wore its hoodie to avoid letting them see whatever's swelling in my neck. 

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash! Where are you two?" I finally recognized her voice. 

"Crap, I don't have much time!" I told myself as I left my hair down instead of tieing it up to a ponytail. 

"I'm down here in the living room, Pinkie pie!" I nervously replied. 

The yelling continued along with footsteps coming down in the stairs, causing me to panic in this unexpected situation. 

Without any hesitation, I quickly ran up to Rainbow Dash and sat beside her, grabbing the blanket to cover myself. "I guess I have no choice.." 

To lessen the suspicion of me and the drunk idiot being together all night, I decided to grab the remote in the desk beside me to turn on the television. 

At that exact moment, Pinkie pie burst into the room, presenting a cheerful expression to me. Behind her was the rest of our friends. 

All except for someone..

"There you are, Applejack!" Pinkie pie cheered. "Why are you down here, I already cooked us some-" 

The pink-haired teen paused when she saw Rainbow Dash sleeping in my side, making a sinister lookin' smirk form on her face. 

Fluttershy then went inside the room. "Why are you two here? We were looking all over for you two." 

"Yeah, you two okay?" Twilight worriedly asked, holding her girlfriend closer to her. 

Sunset shimmer waved her hand at me, letting out a tiresome yawn after. While the rest of the girls continued to ask questions, I kept looking at the door behind them. 

"Where is she?" I asked myself as my grip on the thick blanket tightened. "Why isn't she here with the girls? Did she go somewhere?" 

I sighed and looked back to Rainbow Dash beside me. She looked so cute and yet so tired at the same time. 

Her soft snores and her messy Rainbow-colored hair, it's making me realize how much I liked her from the start. 

To be honest, I never expected to fall in love with one of my best friends. I always denied the fact of loving another woman is okay. 

But now that I recall what happened last night, I can't help but smile as my friends continued talking and yelling at each other. 

Without letting anyone notice me, I gently brushed the drunk idiot's hair down, tucking a hair strand behind her ear afterward. 

Not long after I touched her, her eyes suddenly started to open which made me pull back my hand away, still pretending that nothing happened between us. 

Rainbow Dash yawned while sitting up on the couch which made the blanket on top of her drop on the floor. 

Luckily I managed to grab it before it reveals the jacket I'm wearing. But for Rainbow Dash, it unexpectedly revealed her body without her even noticing it. 

She yawned and stretched up her arms, making all of the girls uncontrollably blush at the sight of her body. 

"Ow, my head hurts." She muttered while itching her arm. "What are you losers doing here?" Dash asked after turning to our friends. 

No one answered nor replied to her question. It was clear that they were all blushing, especially the girl that Rainbow Dash's likes, Fluttershy. 

Not long after Rainbow noticed their reaction, she slowly looked down, only to see herself without a shirt.

Her eyes quickly widened in pure shock and yet she still managed to irresistibly smirk a few seconds later. 

"Thank Celestia she still has her sports bra on.." I facepalmed to hide my blushing face from the girls. 

Rainbow chuckled and turn her attention to me. "H-hey, my gorgeous wreck." She added with a wink. 

Everybody in the room gasped at the nickname the drunk idiot called me. 

I just moved a little bit away from her, still covering my face with my hand while my other held the blanket to avoid it from falling down. 

"W-Wait, wait-" Sunset started while looking back and forth at me and Rainbow Dash. "Are you two-" 

Before Sunset could even finish, I immediately cut her off by throwing a pillow at her face, mouthing the words "Don't you dare tell it." without making a sound. 

She laughed. "I mean, what a mystery," Sunset smirked and gave me a thumbs up. 

I replied with a nervous smile before slamming my face into another pillow to continue hiding my face. 

But some moments never last, do they?

Because in that exact moment, a cheerful Pink haired teen eventually let out a loud cheer while jumping around the living room. 

I swear my eardrums were enough to explode any second now but luckily she stopped when Twilight delivered a soft slap to her arm.

"Pinkie! You're gonna break all of Rarity's windows if you keep screaming!" 

"Speaking of b*tches, where is that girl?" Rainbow butted in, secretly moving closer to me. 

Fluttershy finally looked away from Rainbow's abs. "I- Uh.. I think she met up with her friends an hour ago." 

Rainbow Dash sarcastically laughed. "That dumbass." She started before placing an arm around me. "Don't you think it's rude to leave her guest unattended?" 

"Not at all, I mean she looked so upset when she told us that she's going out for a while." Sunset shimmer replied. 

The shy teen twiddled her fingers together, looking much more adorable. "Maybe she's mad at us for crashing here at her place. I feel so guilty now." 

"Don't be, Flutters." The athlete sighed as she gently rested her head on my shoulder, looking at my emerald eyes seconds later. "Hey.."

"D-Dash.." I stuttered, barely unable to speak. "What d-did we do last night?" 

"Well, you see." She firstly replied before lifting the blankets up to peek inside. "I let you wear my jacket since your drunk ass was freezing last night," Rainbow whispered in my ear. 

"And secondly, we actually-" Once again, Rainbow was interrupted by no other than the hyper-ventilating girl in the room. 

"DID YOU TO HAD SEX?!" Pinkie pie asked in a super loud voice, making me and Rainbow blush even more. 

Now that it's mentioned, Rainbow presented to a cool expression and gave Pinkie pie a thumbs up. 

"Y-yeah, yeah we did-" 

I slammed a pillow onto the idiot's face. "NO, WE DID NOT!" I was quick to deny. 

"You're stuttering Applejack, is it true?!" Twilight joined in with a shocked yet happy face plastered in her face. 

"N-no I mean- Yes?" I nervously stammered out as the two teens slowly walk up to me with a sinister face. "Maybe?" 

And that's the moment where Pinkie pie pulled the corner of the blanket with all of her might while Twilight pulled the other side. 

I suddenly lost my grip which leads them to successfully pull the think blanket on top of me, only for them to see the jacket I'm wearing.

A huge smile formed in Pinkie's face. "That's Rainbow Dash's favorite jacket!" 

"Why are you wearing it, Applejack?" Twilight asked in a teasing tone in her voice. 

I nervously let out a quick chuckle. "I-I was wonderin' the same thing, sugarcube!" 

"Sure you do~" Rainbow wiggled her eyebrows. 

As much as I hate to lie all the time, I guess it won't hurt if I tell' em the truth. Besides, I bet these perverted witches know it already. 

I firstly sighed and looked at Rainbow Dash. She smiled, nodding her head after she took hold of my hand. 

That smile, that damn smile. It gets me every time. 

I just smiled back before facing my friends, standing up from the couch to make this slightly less awkward. 

With the heavy feeling still in my chest, I gathered all my courage to face all of my friends. 

"If you two idiots must know, me and Rainbow actually-" 

I was interrupted when I heard someone calling my name, making me turn around to peek outside the room. 

And there I saw a purple-haired girl beside the telephone. A smile quickly formed in my face as I rushed over her to give her a quick hug. 

"There you are Rarity!" I pulled her into a hug but she quickly pulled away, still giving me a disturbing look.

I chuckled and placed my hand behind my head. "Look there's something I wanna tell you. I know this all of a sudden but-" 

She placed a hand on my hand to make me stop talking. But aside from her sudden interruptions, something shocking happened. 

Rarity suddenly started crying. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, making my eyes widen for the concern for my best friend. 

I then quickly took her hand and cupped her cheeks, shaking her a couple of times while yelling her name.

"R-Rarity? What's wrong?!" I worriedly asked.

She stopped crying and wipe her tears away, giving me the telephone left on the desk beside us.

"I want to tell you something too, Applejack.." She muttered, handing me the phone. 

I arched an eyebrow at her before taking it from her hand. "What's wrong, did someone hurt you?" 

"No.. I just want to tell you the truth." 

Suddenly, Rainbow quickly dashed into the room without wearing any goddam shirt but she somehow looked nervous. 

"The truth?" I asked after my smile faded, turning into a serious expression. "What's goin' on Rarity, what truth?" I asked again.

Rarity sobbed. "I think.. Its time for you to learn the truth about your parents, Aj." She started, glaring at Rainbow afterward. "And her..

Rainbow Dash's eyes widened. "No.. Rarity doesn't tell her!" 

Rarity didn't listen to her, instead, she held my hand and placed the telephone in my ear. 

"Please, you need to find out the truth.." She muttered as newly formed tears go down her face. 

Confused and unaware of what's going on, I decided to reply to the person calling my name on the phone even though Rainbow tried to warn me. 

"No Applejack, drop that freaking phone right- ACK!" She was interrupted when Sunset and Twilight held her back before she could even charge at me. 

I watched her getting drag away by our friends. Her face tells me that she was nervous about whatever's happening. 

But Rarity mentioned that this has something to do with my parents which made the happy aura in my heartburn again. 

Without any hesitation, I quickly answered the call like what Rarity told me to do. Rainbow's broken voice was still being heard through the thick walls but I didn't bother to look nor reply to her. 

Finally, after 10 years.. I can finally see my parents'. I wanna see their voices, see their smiles, and spend time with them.. 

"Hello, is this Bright Mac and Pear butter?!" I asked the man in the call with an excited tone. 

I heard him sigh which made my huge smile slightly fade. "Is this Applejack Apples?" 

"Uh.. Yes sir." I replied. "Mah Friend told me that you had some news about my parents, can ya please tell me where are they?" 

"Applejack, kid. please listen to me.." The man started before telling me everything.

Every word, every detail he told me in his story made my eyes teary as I felt my heart broke into a million pieces. 

All the details, I wish they were just lies. This is all a joke, right? 

After a few minutes into the doctor's story, I can't help myself but burst out in tears, falling to my knees when my body felt weakened all of a sudden. 

"I'm sorry, I wish I could meet you sooner, Applejack." That was the doctor's last words before he hung up.

It left me breaking down in tears in front of my friends. Even though they ran up to me for comfort, nothing stopped me from feeling truly devastated. 

"A-Applejack!" Rainbow yelled my name, breaking free from Sunset's grip to ran up to me. 

She then pulled me into a hug, slowly brushing my hair down with her hand. 

"D-don't cry.. Don't believe whatever they told you!" She kept shouting at me to grab my attention. 

I ignored her after forcing a weak broken smile, causing her to stare at me in pity and confusion. 

"You kept the truth from me.. for 10 years, Dash." I faked a chuckle.

Rainbow gritted her teeth, cupping both my cheeks. "No, I didn't. None of it is real, Applejack! Snap out of it!" 

"You.. lied to me throughout or 10 years of friendship.. I thought what we had was something real." 

"It is a real dumbass! Stop saying that!" She answered before facing Rarity. "Y-You asshole, we agreed to never tell her!" 

Rarity faked a smile. "Don't you think its time for my best friend to find out the truth, Rainbow Dash?" 

"But look at her, look what you did to her!" 

Rarity moved her head, saying 'no'. "Applejack.. Rainbow Dash lied to you your whole life, such a friend huh?" 

"I just wanted to protect her, you dumbass!" 

I finally spoke up, still forcing the same broken smile. 

"Keeping the news about my parent's death to yourself isn't for my protection, you asshole!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 51 15
'|| QUICK DESCRIPTION, this is the introduction part so if u wanna skip it then get to the story, but i will tell u what the story contains here<3 ...
69.4K 2.3K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...
239K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
8.8K 304 29
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫❞ What would you do if you...