~Yes Captain~

By _Ahankara_

One shots featuring Virat and team, but specially Virat. Cover credits: @Parimala020 More

.Virat-Rahul.
.Virat.
.The story by Captain.
The Koala Bear Kohli?
.fun is our funda.
.The gloomy B'day.
Babby, Daddy
What are brothers for?
Sudh Hindi fever
.Defining moments.
~Antics of a drunk Mahi~
•The New kid•
×The jelo kids+
Random
Rishu Ka B'day😅
.Cheeku Bhaiya.
*Together again*
×Brothers×
~Always my (your) Kid~
+A very good team (RCB)+
~Let's dance whole night~
~The Team for Aus~
~Virat bhai~
~Being Brother is a responsibility~
~What's going on?~
~Cap's day in~
~Night strolls~
Your eyes look like they rained (Hulrat)
Uptown funk (Crazinesss#1)
~kid's day out~
"Protective Circle"
My Rahuliya(Hulrat)
~Motherhen Captain~
Not My Bestfriend (ABrat)
~The dream trio's prank~
~Snippet~
~Team~
~Lafzon ka yeh rishta nhi~
"Don't I make a pretty awesome big brother?umm..Still a kiddo"
"O'King, My king"
~Once a kid, always a kid~
Crazy conversations (#Crazy series)
~G.O.A.T Bond~
~Everyone wants Virat~
~I'll handle it~
~I lost my Cheeku to him for the first time~
~won't forget~
~Always~
~Snippets~
~Thank you for not giving up~

+Virat's Kiddos+

4K 126 817
By _Ahankara_

Virat Kohli was super excited for the IPL to begin. Yes, he didn't miss the game as much as he thought he'll but it didn't mean he didn't miss the people he plays with more than he thought he'll.

Even with all those video calls, texts and chats almost everyday. He missed his chosen family terribly. It was like that constant ache with him. The constant missing of those idiots. He missed their presence like on another level when he got to know he was going to be a father.

God!!!

He was so delighted. He couldn't quite beileve he is going to be a father. He'll have a little girl or boy soon though he is secretly hoping for a girl. Girls were such  delightful little creatures take Ziva, Arya, and Sammy for example. And he is all of their godfather and fav uncle, no matter, what their father's might say.

So, coming back to the point. Well, he missed his brothers physical presence and the chaos they were capable of creating very much. Especially, when he got the news, the first thing he wanted to do was tell his brothers. He wanted to tell them face to face . He wanted to yell—I'm going to be a father and hug his brothers.  Well, he might have even made them guess it with a right prank settings. But no, it was corona time and he had to tell them by phone.

Do you have any idea the lengths he had gone to gather all of them online at the same time to video call? It was a task as hard as catching chickens on an open field. Sometimes someone was missing, sometimes Ro was sleeping well not some, most of the times.

But he had done that, achieved the impossible task of gathering all of them online at the same time. A few chosen threats were involved but mission was successful and it's all that matters, doesn't it.

And let's not make him start on the betting pools that started and the name discussion that happened online. It was a  horrifyingly hilarious event and he couldn't,  just couldn't wait for the IPL to kick start. He so wanted to meet his brothers.

And though, not joining them on the team flight had been saddening.Safety came first, after all. The biobubble, travel limitations a sheer necessity. But he loved being back with his little brothers and soul brothers.

God, it was a happy feeling being back with them. He missed all of them so much. For the first few days, the relaxing days, Vi noticed how extra clingy all those kids were to him.

Shiv looked at him expectantly at the practice sessions. Yuzi, well, Yuzi was all but ready to shift in Virat's room. He was ready with his pillows and all. He wanted an exclusive Vi-Yuzi session. Nav like Yuzi looked too content in Vi's room to actually move.

And don't even make him start on how just after few days, Yuzi, Nav, Shiv, Washy after taking even Dev under their wings started as usual nicking his clothes, stealing food from his plate and chocolates from his bag.

It had taken few days but Vi had realized his kids had missed the physical presence as much as he had. So, Virat had let them have it. And for the first time, he was happy watching them be themself. He was so happy being back in the madhouse.

Though, some of the mad people were missing and who the hell had made this match schedule?

Someone please, tell him. For, Virat needs to give that person a piece of his mind. Why was RCB vs CSK match so late? Everyone beside him had met Mahi bhai. It was just so unfair and Ro had even gone as far as to hog Mahi bhai all to himself and then sent videos of those moments to him.

Virat can't even begin to explain how unfair the whole thing is. He is Mahi bhai's fav. He should have met his Mahi bhai. Gosh, if it wasn't Corona times. He would have himself breezed away to his Mahi bhai.

But stupid biobubble and Corona coming in between him and his Mahi bhai.

So internally sulking at the thought of not meeting his Mahi bhaiand complaining why Ro, Jinks, Sikhi, DK get to meet Mahi bhai before him? Vi was spending his time concentrating on the kids with him.

And whining to Mahi bhai every night singing about the unfairness of the whole matter and how he was being totally cheated.

Even his chocolates were being stolen from him. His bat. His gloves. His clothes. His watch. Well, he was sure Yuzi had taken his hand band and Shivam was wearing his cap in matches.

But they were his kids so it was fine. But he would still complain all about this to Mahi bhai because he could and Mahi bhai as always will just indulge him and say all the comforting things Vi actually wanted to hear. Vi missed his Mahi bhai a lot. God, he can't wait to meet him

Unknown to Virat as much as he was waiting to meet his Mahi bhai. His kiddos were waiting equally eagerly to meet him.They had missed him terribly and they were going as far as to stalk the RCB's practice session and insider videos to see him.

Though, some of them were not quite happy with how indulgent Vi was being. Well, none of them were happy that Vi was being so indulgent with Shivam, Yuzi, Washy and all and they were missing it.

They were quite jealous though they won't ever admit it. Kul had watched the RCB bowlers practice session like a thousand times already, sulking everytime Virat jumps on Shiv hugging him so happy and lovingly.

Kul wanted to be hugged by his Vi bhaiya too. Yuzi was sitting next to Vi bhai sledging and laughing. Kul was so jealous and why wasn't his Vi bhai calling him? Kul wanted his Vi bhai to call him like immediately. He wanted his Vi bhai to call him "Kulyaaa" lovingly and encourage him exactly like he was encouraging Shivam, and co.

And Kulya wasn't absolutely pouting, no matter what the rest of team said. You can ask Subh. Subh was actually sulking more than Kul. And there, team was totally unaware why?

Similarly, Shreyas and Rishabh were pouting and glaring at their phone screens. Why weren't their Vi bhaiya was calling them? The same question swirling in their minds. They weren't jealous. Absolutely not. They were just curious. There Virat bhaiya wasn't allowed to do that and Shrey wanted that watch.

Why was Yuzi wearing that? It was just so unfair. Virat bhaiya didn't even compliment Shreyas on his antics. It was so-so unfair. He should have. Did Virat forget them?

No, absolutely not. Virat isn't allowed to do that and Shreyas was so going to nick that demin jacket of his Vi bhaiya. Just let him near his Vi bhaiya once.

Rahul, Harry, and Jassi were similarly disappointed with Vi and Corona alike. What was happening? It was just so irritating. Why were they not getting pampered by their Vi bhaiya? It was there birth right. And no, they weren't jealous. They weren't absolutely jealous.

Who's spreading such rumors?

Mayank for reasons unknown to Rahul loved to point out a little too much how close Virat was acting to those boys. Rahul wasn't feeling insecure. No, not at all.

He was just wishing to be in place of those people, hugging and laughing with his Vi. Well, all the kids were and the last straw came for all of them in the RCB vs SRH match. The way Virat so lovingly ruffled Shivam's hair like he was a little boy.

Watching that all the other kids thought at the same time "humare sath yeh kyu nhi hua?" Virat heaping praises on Dev, Yuzi, Shivam, Nav didn't quite help the matter too. Watching it all, the kids were thinking

"yeh zyada ho rha hai"

"Kuch krna prega,"

"Place sankat mein hai,"

Virat has all but flopped on his seat on the bus. Shivam flopping beside him, his head resting on Virat's shoulder and he was asleep in few seconds dead tired while Virat tried to not move much afraid he'll disturb Shivam's sleep.

His phone though had no such qualms as it started ringing on full volume. Virat picked up the call hastily shooting nervous glances towards Shivam. Thankfully, he was still asleep. Sure, he wasn't disturbed, Virat whisper yelled.

"Rahuliyaaaaaaa," Vi greeted Rahul as always though his voice was barely a whisper. Precautions, necessity to not disturb the sleeping people around him.

"Don't you dare!!! you didn't call me for two whole days, Virat!!! Did you forget me? Why didn't you call?" Rahul demanded immediately hissing angrily. Even not repiramiding Virat at calling him Rahuliya.

"Well, jet lag. I thought you needed rest," Virat whispered sheepishly.

"Yeah, why not? As if," Rahul mumbled to himself glaring angrily around his room. He was pacing and yes, Mayank was shooting him you had gone mad looks. But He needed to rant and why wasn't Virat talking indulgently with him? What's wrong with Vi? Or all the love is just for those in RCB?

"What?" Virat asked sounding confused. He really didn't have any idea that his little brothers were totally Jealous.

"Nothing. What happened to your voice?" Rahul demanded instead concerned. Why was Vi talking so softly? Was he alright? Did he have sore throat or something? Did he eat something odd? Well, it was a possibility.

"Areey, Shiv and Nav are sleeping na..." Virat whispered sheepishly and Rahaul was back to his fuming self. It was just unfair. Why wasn't Vi alone?

Now, Virat can't even talk to him properly because of them. Rahul know his anger was misdirected and he wa supposed to share his Virat with his teammates. But he didn't want too. He absolutely didn't. It had been so long since he had met Vi or got to spend time with him. He wanted his Vi bhaiya to listen to him, indulge him, pamper him, tease him. Be his usual self but no, he wasn't getting even that.

Stupid year!!!

"Hey, its Harry calling wait I'll merge the calls," Vi said not catching his little brother was feeling jealous like every sibling feels when they have to share their fav.

"Bossman,"

"Bhaiyaaa,"

Harry and Jassi screamed at the same time elated. They were trying Vi's phone from quite sometime. It was switched off then busy for few moments.

"Heya kiddos," Virat whispered back though really happy to hear from Harry and Jass.

He couldn't quite show his excitement with sleeping people beside him. Harry and Jassi weren't quite impressed with the dull greeting. Just like Rah they were also worried about Vi's health first but knowing the reason, jealously flared in them too.

While Virat tried to make most of the situation,  talking to the kids, trying to know how they were doing and feeling. The kids were happy to finally be getting the much deserved attention. It wasn't still quite enough for them.

Though when Vi yawned they ordered him to rest and sulked with each other , grumbling about brother thieves and needing to do something.

A totally clueless, Virat was totally startled when he found about thousands notification waking up. Sighing, and pondering what new virus had hit the planet ? Virat opened the messages.

Rahuliyaaa.

Shreyaaa.

Kul.

Subhi.

Rishu.

Jassi.

Harry.

All of them seemed to have sent him hundred queries and suggestions. Pondering what he might have done to deserve this treatment, he answered all of them. The whole day, Virat's phone kept on buzzing with messages. Totally. Ridiculous messages.

"Vi bhai how does my bat looks?"

"Bhai which shirt looks better?"

"Bossman, I look awesome don't I?"

"Bossman, wanna eat biscuit?"

"Virat, what was wrong with my batting?"

"Virat, what do you think of my captainship?"

"Bhai, you should listen to this song,"

"Bhai...Ro bhaiya is bullying me!!!"

"Bhai!! Bhai!! Send me chocolates na"

"Veerat, Sikhi pa is being meanie pa!!!"

"Viiiii, Rah, took my fav water bottle. Do something."

By the end of the day, Virat was totally dazed. What happened to these kids? When did he become the complaint box? God, his phone has buzzed the whole day.

"Virat Bhaiya!" Shivam and Nav called him at the same time, matching grins on their faces.

Virat looked at them with a wry grin. What was he going to be told now?

"Chocolate!!" Both of them demanded from him at the same time, forwarding their hands in a give us now gesture. Virat had promised chocolate if they bowled perfectly. They had.

"Chocolate is in the room," Virat said still thinking what had gotten in these kids? Why were they acting so strangely?

"Let's go then," both of them said dragging him back to the direction of his room. Happily chatting.

Reaching his room, Vi found Yuzi already there eating his chocolates while playing chess with Nushkie.

"Do I look like the Charlie and chocolate factory guy to you guys?" Virat asked the boys amused. What was with them stealing his chocolates?

All of them nodded solemnly, snatched more than one chocolate and made themselves comfortable in Vi's room. Nav and Shivam joining Anushka's team siding with her against Yuzi.

Hoping three against one, will work in there favor. Virat looked at all of them with what will I do with you guys expression? Shooting Nushkie atleast you should side with me look. He was ignored royally. His brothers and wife to engrossed in eating chocolates and playing chess.

His phone pinged again. Sighing, he checked the notification. It was from Kul.

"Bhaiyaaa!!!! See what I found? Isn't she so cute? Can we keep her?" A pic of a baby squirrel was sent with the question.

Virat face palmed.

Okay, what was going on with his kids? Virat thought wryly as he informed Kul that they can't keep that squirel and squirel bites very hard. So, he should stay away.

He pondered what had gotten in his kids? Why was he receiving like a thousand messages and calls everyday?

On the other hand, similar thoughts swirled in the mind of the said kids teammates. Why were they feeling so proud and beaming after receiving messages?

+to be continued+

Will Virat find his kids are jealous? Well, before the IPL ends that's it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 4.8K 30
On Friendship Day 2019, amidst all the stupid rift rumours, Virat relives a decade of memories with his best friend, how it all began, and how it cou...
16.1K 1.2K 18
Some one shots on my favorite found family the Indian Cricket team and Rohit. Requests are open.
17.6K 1.2K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
60.7K 4.5K 52
💌*A Bunch of one shots about Ro and his safe space (Mostly contains Rohirat, Mahiro, Rohika etc)💌