Love And Revenge. βœ”

By FlorK2D

It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be... More

Prologue.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Character Sketch.
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19 (Last)
Thank You Note And Announcement.
Epilogue.
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert 🚨🚨🚨
πŸ†•πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert.
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 13

12.4K 659 73
By FlorK2D

Arnav and the others looked at Payal with shock.

"Why did you kidnap him? " Aman asked curiously.

"He has been stalking Khushi. " Payal revealed and Khushi stiffened in Arnav's arms and Arnav started fuming in anger. "I knew I won't be long until he does something bad to Khushi so I had him kidnap and he had been in my custody for the past one week and since he is always traveling no one in the family suspects a thing. " She concluded.

Arnav felt angry at himself for listening to Khushi when she refused the bodyguards he assigned to her because she didn't want it drawing attention on her.

"I hope he is secured where he is because he will play a big part in Anjali arrest...... We also have Anant in our custody and all we need is to make Shyam give us a evidence he has against Anant and Anjali and all those who wronged you will be behind bars. " Mr Roy said to Arnav.

"It's late...... We all better get some sleep because it's going to be a long day tomorrow. " Aman said and everyone nodded.

Khushi showed Payal and Natasha their rooms and moved to hers and Arnav's room only to find him sitting at the edge of the bed lost in thought.

His reverie was broken by the sound of the door closing.

Khushi knew he was thinking about what Payal said down stairs and her refusal to have body guards.

"Am sorry Arnav...... I didn't know want the bodyguards because of the attention it will draw...... I didn't think of them as security. " Khushi voiced out with her voice laced with regret and remorse.

Arnav sighed and pulled her by the hand and made her sit on his lap.

"I understand you...... But I can't risk your safety anymore...... From now on everywhere you go..... You must go with the bodyguards whether we are together or not..... And I don't want to hear any objection...... Understood. " Khushi nodded and Arnav smiled and kissed her cheek making blush. "I know you want to sleep with you sister and catch up on lost time,so go before I cage you here. " Arnav said shocking Khushi.

"How did you know? " She asked in shock.

"We are soulmates...... I you don't need to say something for me to know...... Now go before I change my mind. " Arnav said playfully and Khushi kissed his cheek and left the room and Arnav went to sleep but he couldn't get some sleep and moved out of the bedroom.

A Few Minutes Later.

Natasha was looking down at Khushi and Payal who were sleeping on a mat outside in the open air star grazing.

She was admiring the bond between the two, even though they were not related, their relationship was beyond any blood bond or relation.

She has never seen any sisterhood bond as strong as these two girls. And she did envy them more than anything in the world.

She felt a gaze on her and turned to find Aman in a grey sweat pant and a white t-shirt staring at her with his arms folded on his broad chest.

Aman moved closer and looked down to find Khushi sulking and Payal laughing at something.

"I really envy them....... Especially Khushi....... Even though she is an orphan like me, Payal and their father never made he feel lonely and always stood by her...... They are in no way related but love each other more than their own lives...... I wish I had that." Natasha said and Aman hummed in agreement and looked at her.

"What did you really see in Akash? " Aman asked out of the blue taking Natasha aback and she sighed.

"It wasn't love that I can tell you....... It was just the intrigue and how he was able to switch personalities to suit the situations...... I was in for just the fun and it cost me dearly....... I lost not only my baby but my ability to be a mother again....... Which I absolutely deserve for getting involved with a psychopath like Akash....... I didn't want anything from him but yet he killed my baby........ And he will pay dearly for that even if it will never undo the harm it caused me and the innocent lives he had destroyed. " Natasha said and immediately she was done a silence consumed them.

"Don't worry........ Akash will surely pay for his crimes starting tomorrow. " Aman said breaking the silence. "And you will someday find a good man who will love you with all his heart regardless of your past. " Aman concluded and Natasha scoffed making him frown.

"I doubt that...... No man will be interested in me if the found out my past...... There is no man like that for me....... That's why I have decided to retire for good and help people in need...... Maybe that will bring me the peace I need. " Natasha said.

"You never know...... When someone special will come your way and will not see you for your past but for the good person you are...... He wouldn't even care if you can conceive or not.......all he will ever want from you is your love" Aman said and Natasha smiled and walked away and Aman watched as she disappeared.

Aman also followed after a few minutes oblivious of the fact that someone had heard their entire conversation and it was none other than Arnav.

He look down to find this wife and sister in law star grazing and smiled and moved away from there.

Somewhere in Delhi.

Anjali entered one of the rooms of a motel only to find the woman she hates the most in her whole life sitting on the bed.

"Why the hell did you call me?...... I remember five years ago I told you not to come into my life. " She yelled.

"I will always be in your life because am your mother....... When you and Anant came to meet me in Lucknow..... I told you the truth..... You were snatched from us and we had no choice but to give you up...... We loved you but Arvind and Ratna stole you from us that's why we took revenge by making Ratna believe I was Arvind's mistress and you were his real daughter instead of his niece and it was so well planned that she ended up believing us and killed herself....... Everything we did was for you...... I thought Arvind will take you in but he was more interested in making Arvind look bad that he kicked you out with Arnav........ He is the one you have to be angry at not me...... I am the one you have to love not him. " Garima cried and Anjali started laughing making Garima confused.

"You both are so stupid..... I never loved Anant..... I just needed him to help me get rid of Arnav that's why I pretended to love him. " This shocked Garima. "I hated Arnav since he was born....... I was always the center of attention and the one they loved the most until he was born and everything changed....... Arvind and Ratna became more strict one and always pampered Arnav........ When I complained all they said was " Anjali you are the eldest and we have to make you tough because you need to take care of your brother when we are not around. It's a tough world out there and we are preparing you for it especially the more because of your disability." Anjali said mimicking Arvind's voice" Lies...... It was all lies..... They weren't preparing me to face the world...... They simply didn't love...... And when Anant told me the truth of my birth and suggested we get rid of Arnav for the money, I agreed for my own agenda and not his...... I wanted the money all to myself because money makes the world run...... It was perfect until he hired that stupid friend of Shyam and because of that I had to marry that fool. " Anjali revealed in anger. "I didn't care about his affairs but he choose Khushi and if he was discovered he would have forced me to stand by him and if I did he will expose me and if I stood by him it could have made Arnav hate me and ruined all my plans. " She concluded.

"Listen........ I didn't call you here to argue with you but ask if you know where I can find your father...... He has been missing for weeks now. " Garima said.

"I don't know..... Because he hasn't been picking my call and so has Shyam disappeared..... To tell you the truth I wish they were both dead...... I know you are only looking for him for money and nothing else....... And if you will excuse me...... Am leaving and don't your dare call me ever again understood. " Anjali yelled at Garima and walked out leaving a disturbed Garima behind.

"Anant...... Where are you? ....... I need money and you just disappeared like that........i won't spare you that I promise you" Garima thought and walked out of the motel.

What she and Anjali didn't know was their end was coming soon.

Next Day.

RM.

Akash was pacing back and forth with his phone in his hand in the hall.

"Stop it Akash..... You are making me dizzy....... All this is your fault.... If you hadn't cheated on Payal, she would have been here with you...... She won't come back so stop trying to look for her and focus on getting us out of the disgrace you've brought on the family by your addiction and your failure. " Nani who was sitting on the couch in the hall uttered in irritation and anger.

Anjali rolled her eyes at the drama and Mami sat down in silence with swollen eyes because of hours of crying because of the taunts she has been receiving on the internet and on television because of Akash's inappropriate behavior which has become the trending topic on television and social media.

Manohar and Nk were sitting down watching everything in silence.

Everyone's reverie was broken by ring of door bell and Akash rushed to open it thinking it was Payal but to his surprise it was Garima and Madhumati at the door and he let them in with disappointment and led them to the hall.

Immediately they got to the hall, Nani looked up and asked.

"What are you doing here? "

"I asked them to come here. " A voice from behind said and everyone turned to find it belongs to Payal.

Akash rushed to hug her and she moved away in disgust and towards the others.

Akash silently followed and was about to speak when Payal stopped him with her hand up.

"I didn't come here to hear your fake lies but to expose the lies lurking in this family and mine. " Payal said making everyone confused.

"And what might that be? " Anjali asked and Payal smirked and moved closer to her and leaned forward and said.

"You will find out very soon." Making Anjali shiver for some unknown reason. "You will all find out soon but we have to wait for the rest of the family. " Payal said and everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Who? " Manohar asked.

"Us." A voice replied and everyone looked at the source only to find Arnav, Khushi, Mr Roy, Aman and Natasha moving towards them.

Akash fumed in anger seeing them and moved closer to them.

"What the hell are you doing in my house? " He bellowed bit no one mind him.

Arnav moved closer to Nani.

"Mrs Devyani Singh Raizada...... Am if I ask you to choose between I and Anjali whom will you choose..... Choose wisely because it might cause you heartbreak. " Arnav said and Nani looked at him in confusion but when her eyes fell on Khushi and it turned to anger.

"I will always choose Anjali any day and anytime. " Nani replied in an honest tone and Arnav shook his head.

"Even if she is the offspring of the people whose lies lead to the death of your daughter and son in law. " Arnav asked shocking everyone and making Anjali sweat.

"What nonsense is this? " Nani asked.

"It's no nonsense Naniji....... Anjali is not the daughter of Arvind and Ratna like you all think..... She is the daughter of Anant and Garima Gupta. " Aman revealed and proceeded to telling the how Anant got Garima pregnant, her blackmail of disgracing the Malik family which compelled Ratna to pretend to be pregnant and how she was paid for her silence and how she returned years later for more money and when Arvind refused she and Anant who by then business had collapsed framed Arvind for infidelity leading to their death.

After he was done Nani and everyone were shocked and tears cascasded down their cheeks.

"It lies ...... All lies. " Anjali yelled and moved closer to Nani who was crying.

"Nani don't believe them..... They are lying...... Am a Raizada...... A Raizada princess..... Please don't believe them. " Anjali cried and Nani was about to give in when they head a video play on the television in the hall and it was the conversation between Anjali and Garima at the motel.

Nani stood up in shock discovering Anjali was behind the attempted murder of Arnav her only grandchild from her sweet Ratna.

She proceeded and slapped Anjali.

"How dare you?...... How dare you try to kill my grandson you devil's incarnate...... They loved you and you tried to kill their only sign..... I hate you Anjali..... I always did you bidding and this is how you repay us." Nani cried and Anjali started laughing like a maniac shocking all.

"Love..... They never loved me...... They snatched me from my parents and when Arnav was born they ignored me and become strict on me." Anjali cried and moved closer to Arnav and stood in front of him. "..... I hate you Arnav..... I hate Arnav. " She concluded and started hitting Arnav chest but after a few hits she was yanked off and slapped by Khushi and she fell on her bottom.

"How dare you hit my husband..... You fool...... Didn't you hear what Aman said...... They didn't snatch but you were sold to them by you mother here..... Dare you lay a finger on my man again and I promise you, you won't use them again. " Khushi warned making Anjali flinch.

"How could you do this to me.... To Shashi...... I took you in after your brother my husband died and forced Shashi to marry you and this is how you repay us...... I regret helping you Garima. " Madhumati cried and Garima moved closer to her in tears but Madhumati moved away from her.

Garima fell on her knees crying.

"Madhumati....Please forgive me.... I was blinded by my greed for money that all.... Please forgive and don't tell Shashi...... He will divorce me when he finds out please. " She begged but it fell on deaf ears.

"You don't deserve babuji..... And he will surely divorce you...... Yes he will be hurt but I and Khushi will help him get through it. " Payal said looking at Garima in disgust.

Manohar who recovered from the shock stood up and spoke.

"Arnav please call the police and get these filth out of my sight. " Manohar uttered totally devastated by the truth.

Arnav nodded and the police entered with Hari Prakash.

"Arnav bhai..... These men are here to see Akashji. " Hari Prakash said Arnav nodded and moved closer to his uncle and asked him to sit down which confused him.

"Uncle.... Whatever charges Akash is about to be arrested for is nothing but the truth. " Arnav revealed shocking Akash and everyone.

The police moved closer to Akash and the others cuffed him.

"Mr Akash Singh Raizada...... You are under arrest for fraud and embezzlement, infanticide and attempted murder of Abhishek Sharma. " He revealed shocking Akash.

He started struggling to get out of their hold but they were too strong for him.

"Lies..... It's all lies...... Arnav is behind it....... She has conspired with Natasha to do this...... Payal don't believe them. " Akash yelled and Payal moved closer to him and slapped him.

A crying Mami stood up and rushed to her son.

"Release my son...... He didn't do anything...... Release him. " A crying Mami ordered.

"What's all this Arnav?..... If this is a joke then please stop. " Manohar begged almost on the verge of crying and it broke Arnav's heart.

"I wish it was but it's the truth...... Akash for the past five years has been selling our designs to rival companies and when he made me sign over everything to him, he didn't go through the proper procedures..... And about they other charges Natasha will explain it better. " Arnav said shocking Akash.

"It's the truth sir....... Akash and I had a sexual relationship that lead me to get pregnant and when I told him to acknowledge they child he refused even though I told him I will raise the child by myself...... A few days after that he called me to a restaurant and tricked me into believing he wanted the baby only to bribe one of the waiters to spike my drink with abortion pills which lead to my miscarriage and made me loose my ability to concieve again....... Before that I had a private investigator follow Akash and discovered horrible things about him..... He has been stalking Payal and Abhishek the fiance of Payal caught him and beat him up." Manohar remembered how once they visited Lucknow Akash came back home bruises and he said he was attacked by thieves. "To avenge the insult and have Payal to himself, he tricked Abhishek to come to Sheesh Mahal and had his men beat him up and left him for dead on the streets of Lucknow but the PI I hired saved him but he is now in a coma...... Sir your son is a monster who doesn't belong in society. " Natasha revealed shocking everyone.

Manohar stood up and moved closer to the police.

"Please take him away and make sure the full force of the law is metted on him for his heinous crimes. " Manohar said and walked away to his room.

"Papa please stop them.... Please papa. " Akash begged as he was dragged out of RM.

Another batch of police men and women showed up and arrested Garima and Anjali who begged Nani to save her but they turned a deaf ears to her plead.

Nani tried to move closer to Arnav but he warned her to stay away from him and disowned her.

Nani then decided to console a broken Mami who was inconsolable.

Arnav stayed at RM with Khushi to help Manohar pull through as Natasha, Payal, MrRoy and Aman left to the police station.

Delhi Police Station.

Akash was placed into the cell as he yelled to be let out but none listened to him.

He stopped struggling when she was Payal moving towards him.

"Payal please believe me..... I didn't do anything to your ex..... It's all Natasha's conspiracy because I rejected her..... Please believe me. " Akash lied.

"Just shut up Akash. " This shocked him. "Your men has been arrested and they confessed to beating Abhishek on your orders..... The waiter at the restaurant has been arrested and CCTV footage of your giving him the medicine for poisoning Natasha. " Payal revealed shocking Akash and he knew there was no denying it.

"Yes it's true...... I did all that but I did it because I loved you..... Please believe me..... I did it out of love. " Akash said and Payal scoffed with disgust.

"You don't love anybody but yourself...... You betrayed the brother who loved you and murdered you own child..... You are sick and am glad you are behind bars where you belong and I will make sure you rot in here for what you did to my husband. " Payal revealed shocking Akash.

"Husband!? " He whispered in shock.

"Yes husband..... I am already married to Abhishek..... Our marriage was nothing but my revenge plot for what you did to my Abhishek....... He is the only man I love and will always love...... And because of you he is now in a coma...... I hate you so much..... I have hated you since two days after you hurt my Abhishek...... And I will always hate you. " Payal revealed shocking Akash.

"No it's not true...... You love me not me...... Take that back Payal
........ Take everything you said back. " Akash cried and started thrashing the bars and the police men entered to refrain him.

Payal smirked and walked away leaving a broken and crying Akash behind.

To be continued.

Here is another update.

I hope you like it.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️✨⭐️ button and comment.

Stay safe.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.5K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...
73.9K 6.1K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
22.8K 1.5K 19
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
190K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...