Tutoring the Bad Boy (Complet...

Av funfusion

Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is... Mer

1. He's hot, you're hot. Just don't get burnt.
2. You have a certification in getting on my nerves.
3. Most good girls are afraid of bikes.
4. Hell with the guys, food is my bae!
5. Sean. Sean O'Connell.
6. The shy ones have more hidden desires.
7. We all have a kinky inner demon.
8. You are way better.
9. You are such a cockalorum.
10. We'll never be friends.
11. Don't reply with a K.
12. You are my favorite bitch to bitch about bitches with.
13. You need more stamina muffin.
14. But we aren't dating.
15. Are your legs Nutella because I would love to spread them.
16. There might be some hanky panky involved.
17. Imperfection is beautiful.
18. Selfie is short for selfish.
19. Goodbye.
20. Every guy with tattoo screams trouble.
21. Hurting you was never my intention.
22. Five down. Zero to go.
23. You and Anastasia are so similar.
24. Getting dressed in nudity.
25. I'll fall with you.
26. P-A-S-T. Previous Asset Successfully Thrown.
28. Just because we had sex doesn't mean you can control me.
29. Your password is so predictable.
30. Everyone has the right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
31. I had even chosen my wedding dress and names for our babies.
32. The python turned into a butterfly.
Blah Blah
33. Wrap it before you tap it.
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter ;)

27. I smell babies!

62.9K 2.1K 1K
Av funfusion

I opened my Wattpad, only to find sooo manyy comments by MAItzel! You honestly made me grin like a crazy person! Thank you!!

Chapter 27.

I smell babies.

~~

"Dylan is so sweet!" Janice gushed over the phone.

"Oh yeah? Did you taste him?" I joked as I drew funny patterns on the bed.

"Haha very funny." She said in a flat voice which instantly changed to excitement in her next words. "He took me to this new water park, the one which recently opened, you know the one which we were planning to go? Yeah that one. He took me there, he knew how much I love water rides. Isn't that sweet?!"

"I think it was just because he wanted to see you in a bikini." I scoffed.

There was a mild pause. "I hate you."

I chuckled. "I hate you more."

"Fine bye."

Rolling my eyes, I sat up knowing this conversation would last for at least an hour. "Drama queen. Give details."

And then like predicted, my next one hour was spent in listening to every minute detail of her date, including the number of times he 'accidentally' touched her arm and stomach. Accidentally? Yeah right.

The sudden doorbell made me jump in shock. I glanced at the clock it was 3 pm and no one was supposed to come home today. I was alone until late night.

"Uh Janice I think there's someone at the door. I'll call you later okay we can continue the 'Dylan is sweet' speech later."

"Yeah cool. It must be your boyfriend, use vanilla flavour."

Before I could smart mouth her, she cut the phone. I glared at the phone and walked down, hearing another doorbell ring.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming, control your horses." I muttered, increasing my pace.

I pulled the door open. I blinked again staring at the person standing in front. "Sean?" I questioned in confusion, my eyebrows furrowing. What was he doing here?

He shifted uncomfortably on his feet. "Uh hi?"

I blinked, still in shock. "Hi?"

He shifted on his feet nervously and then titled his head to left and smiled. "So wassup? How's life?"

I stared at him blandly. "You came here to ask me wassup and how my life is?"

He gulped uneasily, scratching the back of his neck. "No. Can I come in?"

I nodded slightly and moved to the side, allowing him to enter. My mind whirling with all sorts of possibilities of why he must be here but I came up blank.

"So um juice?" I awkwardly asked, pointing at the couch for him to sit.

He shook his head not making an effort to move. "No thanks, no one is home?"

"Nope."

He anxiously licked his lips. "So you're dating Bryan?"

I nodded my head wondering where this was going.

"Anastasia told me you met her."

I tensed. Oh no! Not her again. And when did Anastasia tell him? Why? How?

"We coincidentally met at the Cafe Coffee Shop yesterday." He answered, reading my confused and tad pissed face.

"Oh. And?"

"She doesn't like you."

I frowned. "Like I give a damn and trust me the feelings mutual."

"No, I mean she hates you, loathes you." He continued, making my frown grow deeper.

Had he come here to inform me something I already knew? "I don't care. She isn't dating or marrying me. She can jump down a cliff or get bit by a rabies dog for all I care."

Sean blew out a breath of frustration as if he was talking to a child and it was torturous. "When she hates someone, she spoils their life, literally spoils. She makes sure they suffer and regret even being born. So I just came here to warn you. When you met her in the mall, do you think it was a coincidence?"

"It wasn't?" I squeaked, a dreadful feeling settling in my guts.

Sean shook his head. "No, it wasn't just a coincidence. She knew you would be there. Bryan disappearing for two days wasn't a coincidence. And I fear that the five gang members not getting caught isn't too. She definitely has a hand in all this. She's planning something big Joanna, and I don't want you to be a part of it."

I swallowed hard, my heart beating at an unstable rate as his words rang in my ears. But the only question I could think was - "And you two loved her? Why?" I shouted in disbelief.

He shrugged in response. "If she likes you, she's the best person you'll ever meet. If not then the worst."

I gritted my teeth in frustration, wanting to pull my hair out. Stupid Bryan for ever liking her. "Well if she loves Bryan why is she coming between us? Isn't there that saying, love enough to let go. And why are you telling me all this?"

Sean shrugged, "She thinks Bryan is better with her. I think she's obsessed and can't face the fact that Bryan has moved on while she's still stuck on him. And I am telling you this because I can't tell Bryan, he'll never believe me." The last part was more of a whisper.

"I don't blame him." I snapped.

Sean sighed. "Blame my mom, she brain washed me."

I rolled my eyes. "You could have opposed. Anyways so now what do I do? I'll go in search of those five people?"

"No!" Sean screamed, completely appalled. " You don't even have to know them. Just be safe where ever you go. Avoid going to isolated places, tell your friends and family where go, download those safety apps and don't talk to strangers."

I scowled as the set of instructions increased. "Yes MOM!"

"I am just trying to keep you safe." He retorted.

I finally smiled at him. "I know and thanks again for uh that day."

His responding grin was contagious. "Anytime J.W!" He spread his arms engulfing me in a bear like hug.

"I care for you." Sean whispered in my ear, making my grin wider.

"I know." I whispered back. "I do too."

We stayed like that for a few moments until-

"Keep your filthy hands off my girlfriend." And then Sean was snatched away from my grip and a punch was delivered right on his left cheek.

"Bryan!" I exclaimed in horror as I saw Sean stumble back.

"How could you even touch her? She's my girlfriend you asshole. Mine. You have no right to even steal a glance at her." Bryan shouted at Sean, completely ignoring my plea.

"I have hands and eyes and I live in a free country. I'll do whatever I please." Sean spat back, rubbing his cheek.

I saw Bryan's jaw tick as he controlled his urge to punch him again. "Not when my girlfriend is concerned. She is off limits."

Sean's lips tilted sideways and I knew his next word would make Bryan lose all his control. "Scared she'll prefer me like Anastasia did? Or dear brother are you-"

"Sean." I warned, grabbing Bryan's arm before he could lose control and lunge forward and make Sean unconscious.

"Out." Bryan ordered in a tone that clearly said it was no mood for objection but of course I objected.

"Bryan, stop being so rude. He just came here a few minutes back. Let him at least drink water and that cheek needs some help." I said, squinting to look at his swollen cheek.

"Out." Bryan repeated once more, ignoring me.

A girl does not like to be ignored, it is her invitation for World War.

"Bryan! I am talking to you, stop ignoring me. Sean will stay, this is my house so if you want to leave you know where the door is." I shouted irately.

Bryan's arm around my hand tensed and he looked down at me with hurt in his eyes which almost instantly turned blank. "I see. You choose him."

I resisted the roll of eyes. "This is not about choosing anyone. If I didn't like you I wouldn't be dating you. You have to trust me."

"I do, it is him that I don't trust." Bryan pointed at Sean who was looking more than amused by our fight.

Sean raised his hands in surrender. "I should go before I spoil the map of your boyfriend's face."

"Like you can." Bryan challenged.

Sean smirked. "Of course I can. Don't test me Bry baby." He winked at a fuming Bryan and the turned to me. "Keep him tamed, I'll keep checking up on it."

"Don't you dare to come near her as long as you value your life."

Sean grinned. "Stop me if you can Bry baby." He sung in a Morgan Freeman tone and walked out.

I didn't realise I was laughing until Bryan swore something that drowned in my laughter.

"What did you say?" I asked, still chuckling.

He scowled at me. "I said Sean is an asshole you stay away from him and there was nothing funny."

"There is, the fact that you two are so similar. Honestly if the places were exchanged, you would have done and said the same thing."

Bryan scowled at the thought. "Well I am glad the places aren't exchanged then." And then he walked into the kitchen.

I smiled giddily, looking at his retreating back. "I am glad too." I whispered lowly to myself.

@

^~^

@

"Awooo! Why the fuck did you kick me?" Dylan shouted, gripping his shin and jumping around like a monkey.

I shrugged. "Bucket list."

"Kicking me was on your bucket list?"

"No, kicking Janice's boyfriend was and you are that now, so..."

"Oh. But you could have warned." Dylan complained.

"Stop being a pussy Dylan." Ace taunted.

"Yeah lovesick fool." Dylan muttered, making me blush and Ace coughed in warning.

"Yeah so um let's do something." I suggested, changing the topic.

"Let's get drunk and hit on girls." Logan suggested excitedly.

"No wonder Marie broke up with you." Brittany murmured, instantly getting hit by a pillow.

She threw the pillow back but her aim wasn't that awesome and instead of hitting Logan or even going anywhere near him it hit Ace's chest, who didn't miss the chance to scowl at her. She grinned sheepishly sticking her tongue out. I swear even after fifty years these two would never get along.

"Now I know why you can't do sports." Ace mocked, taking the pillow and throwing it at Logan who swiftly caught it.

"You should see her running, looks worse than a hippo stuck in mud trying to get out." Logan taunted and joined in Ace's loud laughter.

Brittany scowled at them and opened her mouth but I quickly cut her off before another verbal tournament started.

"So let's go to that new Indian restaurant. I am craving spicy food."

"Yeah good idea." Janice said, standing up and keeping her phone in her pocket. Is she ever not on her phone? She's a complete social freak, her Instagram has over 5000 followers and mine haven't even reached 500 yet.

"No, there's a party at Patrick's place, my cousin. Let's go there." Alan suggested, putting his puppy face.

I scowled at him. "I'd rather sit and watch Ryan Higa become innovative and Superwoman become her own parents."

Alan rolled his eyes. "Ryan doesn't even know you exist Jo."

"So? Not like I'm going to propose him."

"Not with me around." Bryan muttered decisively, making my face grow warm.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah yeah."

"So the party?" Alan repeated.

"I'm in." Logan raised his hand.

"Me too." Dylan said.

"Me three." Max grinned.

And soon all were in except me and Ace. I sighed and glanced at Ace who gave a mild shake.

"I think I'll skip it." I said, thinking why he didn't want us to go. Is it because of what I think it is? Shut up you dirty mind.

"Joey." Janice whined.

"Graceffa." Dylan joked receiving a glare from Janice.

"Just one party, c'mon please. This cottage is too boring." Janice pleaded and my eyes drifted to Ace who was looking at the carpet with a slight smirk. Oh that idiot, he was enjoying this.

"Yeah I think I will come." I said. Instantly his eyes snapped to him and flared.

"We have other plans." He finally said making everyone oh and ah.

"A girl and a boy alone in a house, oooo I smell babies!" Logan jested, making kissy faces.

Ace threw a pillow at him swiftly hitting his head. "It's nothing like that."

"Oh yeah? Then how is it?" Dylan asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"They'll use protection Dy." Max elbowed Dylan, winking at Ace. "Isn't that right Bryan?"

"Yeah vanilla flavour. Though you should try some other flavours too. You know bring flavour to your life." Logan said and burst into uncontrollable laughter along with everyone.

I was completely red with embarrassment and my train of dirty thoughts was definitely boosted. I knew if Bryan didn't do anything today, I just might. Even Bryan had slightly pink cheeks making me want to aww. There's something incredibly hot about a guy blushing especially one who calls himself a bad boy and is hardly ever embarrassed.

Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who saw him blushing. "Aww he's blushing, look at those red pink cheeks." Alan cracked pointing at his cheeks.

In return Bryan's cheek turned even pinker. "If you guys don't want to die so soon I suggest you all shut up." He hissed and walked away upstairs.

"He's going to cover his bed with red rose petals and wait for Joanna to lie down in the middle and then hunt her down eat her alive, just like animals, animals, like animals." Dylan hollered in a sing song voice, quoting Maroon 5 song 'Animals', making sure Ace heard him.

"Don't make me come back there and get into a fist fight with you. We all know who would win." Ace shouted, stopping to turn and glare at Dylan.

Dylan waved at him and sent him a flying kiss. "You love me way too much to hit me."

"Right now I hate you." Ace muttered and went into his room.

"You idiots. Nothing of that sort is going to happen." I scolded them before following Ace into the room. Inside I begging for something like that to happen. What's wrong with me?

"I still smell babies." Alan guffawed.

"Nope, I smell vanilla condoms." Logan corrected and another round of irrepressible laughter ensued.

"Shut up guys." I slapped Logan's back and shook my head trying to sound livid but the small smile on my face betrayed me.

After a few seconds I found myself standing in front of Ace's door. I hesitated before knocking but then thought hell with it, I am his girlfriend I have the right.

"Ace?" I asked, opening the door lightly, thankfully it wasn't locked.

No reply.

"Bryan?" I repeated, glancing around the room. My eyes took in the discarded jeans and socks lying on the ground next to the bed making me scowl. What is with guys always throwing socks on the floor? Just as I bent to pick them up, I heard shuffling from behind and within seconds I felt arms encircle my waist and lips connect to the left of my neck.

I gasped as I felt the familiar emotions surround me. I felt his smile as he continued his assault on my neck and shoulder. The straps of my tank top lowered and his lips followed the path. I closed my eyes in complete bliss, feeling the sensations. I moaned unconsciously when his teeth scraped on my skin below the neck igniting too many sensations to flow through my veins.

"I- uh we..." I tried to speak but his lips sucked on the skin and all rational thoughts flew out of my mind. That felt so good.

"Bryan." I moaned, my grip tightening around his hands that encircled my waist.

"Fuck I love when you moan like that." He whispered in a hoarse tone, making my insides clench with unfathomable pleasure. I bit my lip and my eyes closed, my head tilting to the right and resting on my shoulder giving him better access as he continued to kiss me.

He happily grabbed the invitation and devoured my neck like his lifetime meal. His lips grew more persistent and bold as the skimmed and grazed from the below of my ear till the shoulder. The hairs on the back of my neck were already standing straight saluting Bryan's talent.

His hands slipped inside my top. The cold hands lightly massaging the sides of my warm waist. My body temperature rose and I shivered helplessly, unable to take the immense pleasure and feelings those hands and lips were arousing inside my body.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" he asked in such a low tone that I almost missed it because of my moans.

"I- uh no." I stammered incorrigibly. In response he bought my back closer to his front, I immediately felt his arousal pressing against my back making me gasp. Yes huge, Hulk huge.

"Oh." I breathed, my eyes widening when he pressed himself closer so that I could feel every inch of him.

He slowly turned me around to face him. I stared into those chocolaty eyes that managed to hypnotize me. If he told me to climb Mt. Everest I know I'd do it in a heartbeat and then realize my idiocy and kick his gorgeous butt.

He slowly leaned his face closer to mine, his eyes not leaving mine. His lips tenderly skimmed against mine. My eyes voluntarily fluttered close until his voice came. "Joanna." My eyes opened staring into his as he pressed his lips harder on mine, I instantly responded, pressing mine harder. We continued to kiss, tongues battling and hearts speeding.

"Jeez you two are still here? I thought you would have already been under the sheets by now." An extremely mocking sound came from the still open door, bursting our happy bubble.

I groaned when I saw who it was and Bryan let out a very audible growl, he pulled me closer afraid he'd go and break the intruder's nose. At this point I wouldn't even complain.

"I swear I haven't wanted to punch someone so much since a long time." Bryan said, his forehead resting on my shoulder.

"Me too." I agreed, glaring at Max, warning him to get lost before he lost that half American-half Asian nose bridge.

He was born to interrupt our make out sessions.

~~~

Oops! Again interruption. Next chapter would be more saucy.

Until then fellas.

Vote and comment, make me happy? Pretty please?

Dedication to a fan!!!!!!!!!

Xoxoxoxo...

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

369K 12.2K 60
𝖑𝖀𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖀𝖱𝖨𝖀𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
10.3K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
240K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...