Down With The Revolution [Dre...

By DeppressedBatch

"We want you. That's it." Dream said, no emotion of his face. My eyes widened and I took a step back. Tommy's... More

I n f o r m a t i o n
Morning Person
Conflict
Sleepy
AAAAHHH-
Watching
She wants me dead
War
Memories
Deal...
Newbies
Elections
Brawl
Broken
Muffins
Running
Mountains
Boat
Wave
|Loading...|
|Loading Tubbo's Good ending...|
|Loading Tubbo's Bad ending...|
|Loading Wilbur's Good ending...|
|Loading Wilbur's Bad ending...|
|Loading Tommy's Good ending...|
|Loading Tommy's Bad ending...|
|Loading Technoblade's Good Ending...|
|Loading Technoblade's Bad Ending...|
|Loading Fundy's Good Ending...|
|Loading Fundy's Bad Ending...|
|Loading Dreams Good ending...|
[Loading Dream's Bad Ending...]
|Loading Technoblade's Secret Ending...|
Sequel
contribute to techno

Found

14.4K 543 913
By DeppressedBatch

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"What do you mean we aren't alone?" Eret said, looking around swiftly. I grabbed his arm and started to pull him faster, we needed to get to Wilbur's house.

I pulled Eret across the wooden path, trying not to trip me or him in the process. We ran up the stairs and passed Tommy's house. He wasn't in there. Before we could run inside the mountain, three figures jumped down and in front of us. I gave out a loud shriek as I held a handout in front of Eret to prevent him from going any further. Me and Eret stayed still as the figures brushed themselves off, flicking dirt off of their clothing. After they were done, they stood up taller and came into view.

"Dream? Gogy? Sapnap? What's the meaning of this?" I asked them as I scooted closer to Eret. Eret handed me a sword behind my back, I take it and give him a look to signal a thank you.

"You see, we want to make a small...Agreement." Dream said, stepping forward. I narrow my eyes at him.

"We aren't interested Dream..." He smiled when I said his name.

"Say that again?" Eret stepped out in front of me.

"She said we aren't interested! Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be going." Eret tried to push them away, but George shoved him back towards me. I stared at them.

"I didn't want to do this..." I draw the sword out from behind my back. Sapnap took a step back.

"Pft, what are you going to do? Fight us?" I inched closer.

"Guy's we should really get going, she knows how to use that thing..."

"SHUT IT SAPNAP!" Dream shouted out to him. My eye twitched. Sapnap coward behind Dream. Eret pulled out his sword and went after George, I went after Dream. Our swords clinked together. I swiped him away from me, gaining distance. I started to climb up the mountain, Eret was already on the other side as he had caught George off guard, which costed him a leg. Me and Dream had a quick brawl on the top of the small mountain, the sun setting in the distance. Dream made a quick swipe and my sword fell from my hands and down onto the wooden pathway. Dream grinned as I backed up to the edge of the mountain. He inched closer to me before he was right in front of me. He grabbed my chin, I didn't move.

"Brave, aren't we?" I could feel his breath on me. I smiled.

"Indeed I am." I pushed him away from me, and in one swift motion I jumped off of the mountain side. I grabbed the bow that was on my back and shot a few arrows at Dream, disarming him of his sword. I grinned as his sword fell alongside me. I placed the bow back onto my back and put Dreams sword into my sheath before turning over. I saw Eret below me, he was on his horse while holding mine in his grip. I landed onto my horse and grabbed ahold of his reigns, before swerving out of the way and back towards the back side of L'manberg.

"Thanks, Eret." Eret gave me a look of shock before shaking his head.

"It-It's no problem..." We rode out horses into the back side of L'manberg before bolting over to Wilbur's van. I swiftly jumped off and tied my horse to a fence post and went inside the van. I ran to Wilbur's room; he was sitting on his bed reading a book. He jumped once he saw me and Eret standing in his doorway.

"Y/n!" Wilbur came up to me and held my face in my hands. I flinched at a little jolt of pain. Wilbur looked up to Eret. "What happened?" Eret looked down.

"Just a little brawl with Dream, George and Sapnap." Wilbur shook his head as he looked back down at me.

"Thank you, you are dismissed Eret." Eret nodded before walking out of the van. "Now, let's get you patched up." Wilbur walked me out to the table inside the van. He sat me down in a chair, before going back to find supplies in his room. I sighed and leaned farther back into the chair. Wilbur came back out and I looked at him.

"Thank you, Wil."

"No, thank you for keeping L'manberg safe." I nod and winced as Wilbur began to clean the wounds on my face. He pulled the cloth away, fear of hurting me. I smiled at him before he continued to clean the wounds. We stayed like that for a little while before we both heard a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." I nodded at Wilbur as I began to patch myself up.

"Hey Wilbur, I heard you had some healing potions. Do you think I could use some of them?" I freeze at the sound of Dream's voice.

"Sure! Stay here and I'll go get them!" Smooth Wilbur. To smooth...

"Nah, I think I'll be able to find them. Plus, it's also cold out here." I need to hide. I slip underneath the table and onto a little makeshift bed Wilbur had under just in case I wanted to sleep on the floor instead of in a chair. Dream's footsteps entered the room. I sat in the far corner of the table, praying that Dream wouldn't see me.

"What's all this for?" Dream asked.

"Oh, Y/n stopped by to get a few supplies from me. She was also injured pretty badly, said it was from mobs." Dream nodded and walked over a brewing station. He was about to grab a healing potion when he tripped on a piece of my blanket.

"Shit..." I mumble under my breath. Dream stood up straighter and I backed up farther and away from him.

"What's this Wilbur?"

"Oh, I-It's just a spare blanket I keep under here. Sometimes it gets really cold in the winter that I need another blanket. I-I just keep them under h-here!" Wilbur stuttered. I closed my eyes and held my breath. That was a terrible lie Wilbur!

"Say, where did Y/n go after she got the supplies to heal herself up?" Dream asked, crossing his feet over one another as he leaned onto a counter. I grabbed the knife laying underneath my pillow and got ready to run for it if Dream found me.

"T-To her house of course, w-where else would she go?" God dammit Wilbur stop fucking stuttering!

"Huh, where is her so called 'house'?" Dream asked.

"I can't s-say Dream. You know I can't say this type of stuff out loud. Y-You'll have to find it by yourself, s-sorry." Dream gave out a low chuckle.

"Is that so?" Wilbur nodded. Dream lowered his head. "You know, I would believe you Wilbur..." Dream reached down and grabbed my leg. I gave out a loud scream as Dream pulled me out from under the table. Dream pulled me into his arms. "If she wasn't underneath your table." Wilbur's eyes widen as I tried to escape Dream's grip. Wilbur put his hands out.

"H-Hey, let's let her go ok? S-She can get to h-her house and s-stuff, yeah?" Dream scoffed as he pulled me closer to him. I adjusted the knife, trying not to draw attention to it, in my hand as I struggled to break free.

"Really? To her house? You know how flawed that lie is? If I remember correctly from a conversation last week, she stated that she didn't have a house and that she was living with someone else in the meantime." Dream laughed. "I knew she wasn't living with me, George, or Sapnap. They would've told me by now. And she sure as hell isn't living with Tubbo, Tommy, Purpled, Ponk, or Punz. So that only left you, Wilbur." I gave out one last struggle before I got my hand in a position to stab Dream. In one swift motion, I plunged my knife into Dreams thigh. He gave out a pained sound and let go of me to cover up his leg. I pulled the knife out and ran.

"Y/n! You know where to go!" I nodded at Wilbur before rushing outside and hopped onto my horse. I gave him a little kick and he started to run. He quickly ran up the wooden pathway and under the mountain. Tommy was farming his carrots and saw me. I looked at him.

"Where are you-?"

"Meet me at Fundy's, we only know where it is." Before Tommy could say anything, I was off. I ran my horse down the pathway and out into the open field. I hopped off of the horse mid run and booked it to Fundy's secret base. I Pushed the button and waited before running into his house. Fundy jumped as he put the last piece of glass on top of his pet enderman.

"Y/n? What are you doing here-?"

"I want him dead..."

"Who?"

"Dream...I want him dead..."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
20.7K 763 34
"After some thought, we have decided, what is best for our nation," Tubbo spoke loud and bold, Fundy and Quackity smiling behind him. Tommy on the o...
440K 15.3K 53
You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up. But when you meet a ragtag revolutionar...