|Loading Technoblade's Secret Ending...|

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

I sighed and wiped my forehead from the sweat that was growing on it and stood up straight. I popped my back and looked towards the small doorway in the wall. I see Techno smiling at me from the small gate way into Pogtopia. I leaned my diamond hoe onto the wall and walk away from the potato farm I had worked on while he was gone. I smiled up at him and tried to give him a hug. He placed his hand on my face and pushed my away, his hand literally covering my whole entire face.

"Ew, No! You're sweaty!" Techno laughed out, his laughs coming out higher pitched than the entirety of his voice.

"Ok, well at least my laugh doesn't sound like a god damn Windex bottle that's broken." I told him, removing his hand from my face. "And at least I don't have huge hands." He looks at me like he was offended.

"I take high offense in that!" I chuckled and wiped my forehead.

"Can I still have a hug?" He rolled his eyes and opened his arms, looking away from me; he was a little red in the face. I smiled brightly and leapt into his arms, giving him a well-deserved hug. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around me, still not used to me hugging him. I should hug him more often; he really needs them. I pull my head out from his chest and placed my chin on it, looking up at him and smiling brightly. "So, what do you want?" I asked, dragging out some of the words. He looks down at me and sucked in a breath, he was instantly nervous when I brought up that question.

"I need to talk to you about something, but we can't talk about it here..." He told me. I nod my head and let go of him. I turn around to go grab my sword. Before I did, though, I swear I saw him reach out for me when I pulled out of the hug.

I turned back around and smiled up at the tall man. I grabbed his hand as I put my sword into it's sheath.

"C'mon, I know a good spot in the woods that only I know of!" I told him. He didn't have a chance to respond before I started to drag him up the cobble staircases of Pogtopia.

The walk there was very quiet. I tried to make small talk with him, but he rarely talked to me. He would either hum in response or just simple nod or shake his head. When we arrived, I pulled him up the stairs and into the small cabin I had in the woods. I sat him down and sat next to him. I looked at him and smiled.

"So, what did you want to talk about that was sooo private or important that I needed to drag you out all way out here?" He sighed and fidgeted with his hands for a little bit.

"Well, things are getting to...Political here and you know me and governments. I really don't like where everything is going. It seems like it'll only break out into another war. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind fighting in another war. It's just..." He stopped talking and slowly started to doze off, not paying attention. "It's just..." He repeated. I tilted my head.

"It's just what, Techno?" I asked him. He shook his head. He started to stutter out more 'it's just' and sounded like a mess. I reach my hand up and pull his face towards mine, staring him in his eyes. His eyes were wide as his hand barely touched my own. He slowly put his hand on top of mine and held it there for a moment as he processed it. He then harshly pushed my hand away before turning the other way and holding that side of his face. I slowly started to freak out. I didn't say anything, no, I stayed quiet; deep down, though, I wanted to bust down crying. It took him a moment before he turned to look at me again. I looked up at him and tried to meet his eyes, but his eye's didn't meet mine. He was still looking at my hand. After a while, he looked back up at me, then back down to my hand. He swiftly grabbed it again and placed it on the same spot I had it before he pushed me away. I stared at him in shock as he looked down at the hard wood floors of the cabin.

We stayed like that for a while, just us sitting there in a comfortable silence. I scooted closer to him, which he didn't notice, and engulfed him into a hug. He quickly returned it to me.

"It's just that I don't want you to get hurt Y/n. The last time we went to war, you almost died." He finally admitted. I nodded my head into his shoulder. "So let's...run away...Let's start our own potato farm. We can live far away from here. Where no one can hurt you. Can hurt us. Ok?" I nodded my head again.

"Ok..."

"Just the two of us..." He slightly sang.

"We could make it if we tried..." I continued for him.

"Just the two of us..."

"Building castles in the sky..." His voice slightly cracked, making me hug him tighter.

"Just the two of us..." I mumbled into his shirt. His grip on me tightened as he shoved his head into my shoulder, his crown sliding off his head and onto the ground. A loud 'ding!' was heard as it collapsed onto the ground, and soon after, the sound of it rolling before it slowly came to a stop.

"You and I..."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾