[1]๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข...

By KOLMIKAELS0N

*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ"* ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐'๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง,
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ,
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ,
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ,
๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง,
๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ,
๐š ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž,
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง,
๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ,
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ,
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž,
๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ,
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง,
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž'๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ,
๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ,
๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ,
๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง,
๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž,
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž,
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค,
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ,
update

๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž,

62 3 0
By KOLMIKAELS0N

                                                                                      Thursday

Today is February 7th and today the boys are going home.

The top only

After i finish getting ready for the day i head downstairs. I see Dixie and Charli talking about Noah and Chase, Mattia and Robert talking about the drama happening in LA, Ale eating at the kitchen island with my parents and Kairi making a tiktok by the window in the living room.

Kairi~Hey cal, Make a tiktok with me?

I nod my head and walk over to him and make one. While we were everyone was watching and shouting at us for being too "cute".

Kairi✔️

(THEY ARENT WORKING MY LOVES)

Everyone was yelling at us😔

@calliedamelio

Comments~

Charlidamelio✔️~ looked cute

~Calliedamelio✔️~ Die.

Alejandrorosario✔️~ Date.now.please

~Calliedamelio✔️~Ill beat you

Katiepego✔️~ give me cuddles cal🥺

~Calliedamelio✔️~ omw bby🥺

Dixiedamelio✔️~ I ship it.

~Kairi✔️~ How's Noah?

Mattiapolibio✔️~ No joke ship it.

user~Why do they not just get together

~Kairi✔️~Best friends.

user~Why has ttr not commented on this yet?

~Calliedamelio✔️~ there is nothing to comment on.

After we finish responding to comments we all decide to go pack the boys things so they can go home. We head up to my room and the boys begin while me and Katie sit on my bed. For some reason we both began tearing up and we didn't know why so we just hug each other while we cry on each other.

The boys obviously didn't notice which is good because then we would be embarrassed. The truth is i have had so much fun in these last two weeks just hanging out with the boys and face timing the others together, and i really don't want them to leave and then have to wait to see them again even though Kairi lives next door. we and Katie just keep hugging until we both feel the bed dip in and we shoot our heads up and see all the boys sitting on my bed looking at us with confused faces.

They see our tears and a worried look washed over all their face as Kairi hugs me and Ale hugs Katie.

Mattia~ What's wrong?

Katie~Nothing.

We both know none of the boys believe what we just said but they let it go. The boys grab their bags and we all go downstairs, they all hug my parents, Charli and Dixie and me and Katie walk them out.

Ale leaves first we hug him goodbye with the exception of a kiss on Katie's lips and he heads to his car slowly driving away. Of course after that we both start to tear up and then Mattia and Robert leave we exchange long hugs and they walk over to Mattia's car driving away. Then there was Kairi i didn't really want him to leave but he hasn't seen his mom or sister in two weeks other then some face time calls. Katie hugs him first and then its my turn we hug and neither of us want to let go i begin to tear up more then i did with the others. we let go and he looks at me.

Kairi~Hey What's wrong? I live next door your welcome anytime.

Me~ i'm not gonna miss you weird ass.

The three of us laugh and he walks away to his door being flung open with his mother smiling at him. She looks at me and smiles widely before bring Kairi inside.

Me and Katie head inside and we see no one downstairs so we go to my room and clean up the mess the boys left behind. We took their extra clothes to the guest room and cleaned up the garbage, food and drinks that we never touched or never finished. After we finish Katie leaves and goes to talk to Charli so i just sit on my bed and begin to scroll through Instagram and snap some people.

Katie still hasn't come back and it has been about 30 minutes, i begin scrolling through tiktok and i see and edit of Katie, Dixie, Charli, the boys and myself. I watched it and began to tear up and then i just cried, i burred my head into my pillows so my crying noises were quiet. I miss the boys more then i ever have and more then i thought i would after being together for two weeks. I hear my phone buzz and i see its kai in the group chat.

Kai💗🦋~Cal?

                                                                                                                                                  Callie~Hm?

Kai💗🦋~Where are you?

Baby sis🦋🥰~She is in her room.

Tia🥺💙~Why kai?

Kai💗🦋~One minutes i see her in her window making tiktoks and then i look away for a second and she is gone

Older sis🙊🥵~She is in her room last time i checked.

Katie my wife💍🤍~ Yeah, i left her in there about 30 minutes ago to talk to char.

Ale🤪💚~is she okay?

Kai💗🦋~ She's not in her room char, Her phone is open on her bed in the chat but she is not there.

After i answered the group chat i had the feeling that i was going to throw up so i put my phone down and ran to my bathroom and then it came up and it didn't stop. Suddenly i feel someone rubbing my back and holding me hair back,i stop and look back to see charli.

Charli~Hey hey, it's okay.

I nod but then i throw up again and when i stop i look at Charli.

Me~Char?

Charli~Mhm?

Me~I don't feel good

Charli~Your really pale cal!

Before i can answer i threw up again but this time i hear Charli call Katie and Dixie. They come running in and they see me throwing up so Dixie goes to grab my parents. Soon my parents come in and look panicked.

Heidi~Aww my baby

Charli~Mom it hasn't stopped.

Marc~How long cal?

Me~since i answered the boys group chat

Dixie~So like 20 minutes.

My parents look at each other with almost a scared look on their faces and then my mom speaks up.

Heidi~We are going to go to the hospital okay?

I nod my head and slowly get up with the help of Katie, i grab my phone and my sweater off my bed and head to the car. Everyone else gets in and Dixie gives me a bucket just in case i need to throw up. As soon as we leave the drive way i throw up again and Charli rubs my back slowly.

After about 20 minutes we arrive at the hospital and we all head inside we get taken the the waiting room so i sit with Charli and Katie while my parents and Dixie sit together. Suddenly my phone vibrates on my lap and i see the group chat pop up on my screen.

Kai💗🦋~Char?

Baby sis🦋🥰~Yes Kai?

Kai💗🦋~Where are you guys?

Tia🥺💙~ Yeah we were over at Kairi's house and when we went to invite you guys to hang out you were all gone.

Older sis🙊🥵~We are at the hospital.

Ale🤪💚~What happened?!

Baby sis🦋🥰~ She started throwing up after she answered Kairi in the Group chat and she has been throwing up Non stop since.

Older sis🙊🥵~ We have no idea what is happening to her.

I start to type to the group chat but i feel something coming up my throat so i grab the bucket Dixie gave me that we brought inside and i threw up but yet again it didn't stop. My phone kept buzzing in my lap from the group chat so Charli finally picks up her phone and shows me the messages.

Alavro🤪🧚‍♂️~Wait i just got here.

Alavro🤪🧚‍♂️~What's going on

Robert🥴🧡~Read up idiot.

Tia🥺💙~Dixie?!

Ale🤪💚~Katie!?

Baby sis🦋🥰~She threw up again and wont stop and we are still in the hospital waiting room.

Older sis🙊🥵~We will update you later.

They close their phones and we just sit and talk. Soon enough we hear the nurse.
Nurse- D'amelio's
We all stand up and head to the room she takes us too I sit down on the bed thing and the others it around. We wait for the doctor to come in. About 20 minutes later a doctor walks in.
Doctor-Hello I'm Dr.Cook and I'll be helping you today.
Heidi- Hi.

Doctor-So what's wrong with miss-

Me-Callie

Doctor- Miss. Callie D'amelio

Charli-she started throwing up around 6pm and didn't stop till around 6:30pm we brought her here but in the car she began to throw up again for about ten minutes.

Dixie-We were sitting in the waiting room when randomly again she started throwing up for about ten minutes.

Doctor-Has she eaten anything bad?

Katie- not that we are aware of. I have been with her for the past two weeks and everything she has eaten so have I.

The doctor nods and then asks me to lay down so i do so. First he takes my blood pressure and then my temperature. He leaves the room and I just lay there.

About 10 minutes later the doctor comes back in and sits down.
Doctor-So the test show it's a bad flu and she needs to be on bed rest for about a day maybe two. Somethings that will happen in the next day are, Throwing up alot and sometimes not stopping for about 10-30 minutes, headaches, dizziness, nausea, tiredness and Loss of appetite.

Marc- should we limit anyone going near her?

Doctor- It's not contagious but she can choose to distance herself for the next day or two.

Heidi- thank you.

With that we were walking out of the Hospital and into my parents car. We stated to drive home when my mom asked if we wanted food so we said yes and got Chick fil a. After we got our food we head home so we can eat there.

After about 20 minutes we arrive home and I head up to my room with Katie. We decide to watch movies and eat our food together, so we binge watch Disney movies until we both get a text message.

Ale🤪💚-You guys home yet?

Baby sis🦋🥰-Yes Alejandro

Tia🥺💙- is cal okay?

                                                                                                                                                       Callie-just the flu

Kai💗🦋-thank god your okay. See you tmmr?

                                                                                                                                                         Callie-Maybe.

I turn off my phone and see Katie asleep so I turn press play on the movie and watch it till I fall asleep.

A

sorry it took so long to update, school is taking over my free time

love ya'll <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 15.4K 77
It looks like someone new has the hype on tiktok
234K 3.7K 35
- ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ...
200K 7.4K 36
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...