A Gangster's Cry

By taimoni

THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED & THEREFORE UNFINISHED. Tears to aid their growing pain. - A Gangster's Cry. More

1. and when the night falls.
2. behind the facade.
3. who said thugs never cried in their nightmares?
4. how to mend a broken heart.
5. yes to new beginnings.
6. flower in the barrel of a gun.
7. and even with her evil tendencies she knew the bible was always right.
8. when old problems vanish, new ones emerge.
9. a sinner's plea.
10. the devil was once an angel.
11. patience is a virtue.
12. new discoveries, satisfied assumptions.
13. their hearts cried for the fallen soldier.
14. she was now one with the earth, and gone for eternity.
15. your intution never lies.
16. he said kill two birds with one stone, yet one had already taken flight.
17. i know why the caged bird sings.
18. he knew of a man that never smiled...
19. the unknown, the uncertain, the anonymous.
20. two can't keep a secret when one of them is dead.
21. mummy said the devil lurked at night, yet they didn't believe her.
22. she'd danced with the devil, yet was too blind to see.
23. what will rise when all falls down?
24. when the walls of jericho fell, who put it back together again?
25. fool me once, fool me twice...
26. the sins of their father.
27. down crawled the genocide that wiped my people out.
28. you'll never roam freely undereneath the king's reign.
29. the devil heard your evil manifestations...
30. do you belive in soul ties?
32. did you break the heart of a gangster, nasir?
33. her.
34. the maker of it all.
35. goodnight to the lost angel.
36. not a love story, but a thug story.
37. hood chronicles.
38. naomi was her name.
39. nothings left
40. no happy endings, because it's not the end.
41. dream, fairytale, fantasy.
42. If the streets could talk.
43. still no gangster had cried...
44. numb to pain.
45. the broken brotherhood.

31. when things fell into place...

722 74 86
By taimoni

i don't need love, that shit is so, so petty. - aboogie.

omniscient.

Nasir twisted and turned in the arms of another man, as she basked in the warmth provided by his comforting embrace.

The pair layed sprawled out against the plush mattress of his new bed, in his new apartment. His chest rose up and down in a sequential pattern as he remained in his deep slumber whilst the girl before him watched him sleep.

He wasn't Forty, but he was like Forty, very, very like Forty. Yet instead his skin was coated with a deep, velvety brown like that of dark chocolate and his eyes were that similar rich colour, and whenever they were opened they appeared as dark as the midnight sky; with a twinkle that resembled the everlasting stars that never once faded away.

An Adonis of a man, with a past darker than his dewy, melanted skin.

Do you know who I the omniscient speak of?

An essential piece that'll finish the puzzle, remember when he said he had to get her... well two can play at that game.

A game of fools,
And kings,
And queens;
Yet it seems
he wasn't kin to them,
Maybe a forgotten friend.
Instead kin to another,
and that man his brother.
Similar in charm,
With the same tatted arms...
Tell me who I speak of.

- chapter five : the start to new beginnings, 'don't touch the fire if you can't handle the heat'.
A key protocol forgotten by a young and lost Nasir. She was due to be burned, but let's save that for chapter forty, or shall I reveal-

*

"Heezy?" Cairo called out, as he saw him leant up against the brick wall outside the corner shop.

"What you sayin'?" Heezy greeted the younger, dapping him up before returning back to sending messages on his burner phone.

"Why'd you have a brick?" A naive Cairo asked, referring to the outdated Nokia that resided in the 15 year olds hand.

Heezy only chuckled in response, before lazily mumbling the words 'for business'.

Cairo's ear perked up at this, he saw the nice clothes Heezy always rocked and knew that he was making good money from this business. He wondered if it was the same business his older brothers were involved in, after all Heezy and them were friends.

"Put me on," the 13 year old said, hopefully.

Heezy looked at the boy with a raised brow, Cairo stood at a good 5'7 to Heezy's 5'10. The chuckle that fell from his mouth angered Cairo, why wasn't Heezy taking bum seriously?

"Nah, g..." Heezy started, "You're not built for this lifestyle."

And although the words were harmless on Heezy's account they still pierced through Cairo's heart and bruised his ego every bit. That's why he walked around with a hatred for Forty every day, and even on those many days the two rolled around as they got older, he always remember those six words you're not built for this lifestyle.

Well neither was Heezy.

It had taken Heezy forty days and forty nights to recover from that one unspoken tragedy, and though nobody spoke on it: for months every one knew. And on that same night, YK was born, Young Kari, Young Killer. Who followed in the footsteps of his elder brothers, because all his life he only aimed to make his older siblings proud.

*

He resided inside an old, and abandoned house named the bando. He stood over the pot, situated on the kitchen stove as he watched the white concoction simmer. That was the powder he sold to fiends that craved that same drunk and allowed it to lead them into a world of delusion and insanity.

He supplied it to them with no remorse, ignorant to the fact that it was the same drug that killed his mother. That was something his brothers didn't know, naive to the fact that their birth giver snorted the product his encaged father sold, relentlessly.

His brothers believed a fantasy, that their father had killed their mother. And of course he did make her reach her demise indirectly, yet the story went a different way than how his siblings imagined.

This story went a different way than how you readers imagined.

His mother perished because of the white drug that she adored so heavily, the same adoration was able to disguise do well. With every pack of it she stole, their father missed out on money, money that he always counted. And when he started to notice his money coming short, he never once suspected his wife. His dear Kesabel would never do him dirty like that. Then on that one day when he'd caught her sprawled out on their king sized bed, with white powder resembling powder underneath her slender nose he knew...yet on that day it was too late to save the estranged woman because she was already long, long gone.

The sins of their father killed their sinning mother,
who was soft as powder,
and loved that drug
more than her sons
all thanks to their father;
who lived with the guilt
of tainting his sons
and their mum
for life.

- who's the brother that I speak of?
H-- Ysan Umar.

*

Very, very short chapter. 890 words
I'll be so real, when I say that I actually have writers block.

And I'll be so real when I say that this book needs severe editing and chapter fixing; so I might make another version because I-

Vote, comment.
Excuse mistakes.

Felt cute, might delete this book later x.
- taimoni.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 9 7
"We were always going to be together, its fate." Just read it xx 🇬🇧 ldn based.
3K 179 10
Book based in London, UK🇬🇧
169K 4.7K 30
890K 49.7K 40
"𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 ' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭." |...