The Benson Twins (Book 4 of S...

By wolflover2012

Life carried on after the night of the wild storm. Cole and AJ grew up and are now in the final year of high... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four

8.9K 342 29
By wolflover2012

Chapter Twenty Four

Cole made his way down the long hallway and walked through the front door of the pack house to find a crowd had formed outside. Cole made his way through the pack members to the middle of the group to find his father and Grandparents standing there holding the hunter.

“Too many of our pack members have been killed or serious injures because these hunters think they have the right to hunt us down." Aaron shouted.

"My mother was fortunate enough to capture one of these hunter’s, so I thought we all deserved to watch as his death is carried out."

The pack members standing sound watching started clap and cheer.

Aaron watched his father look at his grandmother and nod his head.

Lucy’s eyes were completely brown which meant it was her wolf in control, she smiled at Cole’s father. Before positioning herself behind him and shoving the hunter on the ground so he was kneeling. She grabbed him by the neck and squeezed “I’m really going to enjoy this” She said.

Still holding onto hi neck with her left hand she grab the hunters right arm with her right hand, pulled it back until we heard a pop followed by the hunters screams. “Where are the rest of the hunters?” She asked him “Tell me where we can find then and your death will be quick.”

All the hunter could do was scream out in agony.

“You don’t want to tell us?” she smiled she realised his neck and grabbed it with her right hand at the same time grabbing his left arm with her left hand. She repeated the same action as before by pulling his left arm all the way back until the exact same popping sound was made, telling them she had dislocated his arms.

The hunters screams echo through the woods, if there were any hunters close by they would have heard one of their own being tortured.

Every pack member who was there started were clapping and cheering at what Lucy was doing to the hunter.

She let go of his neck and walked around to face him, she knelt down in front of him “Are you ready to tell us what we want to know?”

Although he was still screaming in pain the hunter managed to shake his head. Lucy’s wolf smiled at him “ I was hoping you would say that”

She put the palm of her hand against his head and pushed it with force, making the hunter fly back on the ground. His head bounced when it smashed against the hard dirt floor.

Lucy’s wolf didn’t waste any time grabbing his ankle and twisting until it snapped. The hunters screams had started to sound horse, he was obviously damaging his voice box from the constant screaming he was doing.

Lucy’s wolf didn’t say anything as she grabbed his other ankle and broke it as well. The pack was cheering and clapping still,

“Lucy” Hayden had said Aaron looked over at his grandfather who was watching his mate.

Lucy’s wolf who had made her way to the hunters knees and was no doubt about to break them as well looked up at her mate.

“That’s enough. If he hasn't told us anything by now he's not going to. End him now” Hayden said.

Lucy’s wolf tilted her head to the side as she looked at her mate.

“We have hunters to hunt, finish him so we can get started, there will be plenty more for you to torture later” Hayden said.

Lucy’s wolf smiled at him before turning back to the hunter and wrapping both her hands around the hunter’s neck and twisting, snapping his neck.

The pack continued the cheers and claps for a  little while longer until Cole's father stepped forward holding up his hand and silencing the crowd. “We will hunt down any hunters on our land and show them that we are not a pack to be messed with.”

The pack cheered and clapped again at the promise of revenge to all hunters. Having enough Cole turned away from the crowd and made his way back inside the pack house.

As soon as Cole was back inside the pack house he raced up the stairs and walked up to Danny’s room door and knocked softly. “Come in” he heard Danny’s soft answer.

Cole opened the door and entered the room. Danny was lying down on his bed. He was curled up into a ball hugging his body tightly.

“Are you here to kill me?” Danny said to him softly when Cole reached the side of his bed.

Cole frowned at his question “Why would you think I was here to kill you?” He asked.

“Rose told me before she left me in the cage that I am to run if any of your pack finds me. She said that you will kill me because we had to help the hunters.”

Cole sat down on Danny’s bed “No one is going to kill you Danny. You’re just a kid you can’t be held responsible for what your sister has done.”

“It’s not her fault you know” Danny said lifting his head up to look at Cole. “They have our baby sister, they said that as long as we do as we are told they won’t hurt her.”

Cole frowned at this new information. “Why didn’t you tell us this before? We could have helped you.”

Danny shrugged “Rose said that if you found out that we had been helping the hunters that you will kill us without question.”

Cole placed a hand on Danny’s arm “Rose was wrong Danny, we wouldn’t have killed, we would have helped you.” Cole stood from the bed “Your sister has been hurt trying to help save my brother from the hunters. She is down stairs in the medical room.”

Danny looked at Cole with wide eyes, Cole could already see tears building up in them.

“Do you want to go see her?”

“Is she going to be ok?” Danny asked softly.

“The pack doctor that treated her said she would be ok, she just has to heal”

Danny climbed off the bed and walked over to Cole “Ok, I want to see her” he said softly

Cole took the young boys hand and led him out of the room. As they walked to the medical room, Cole contacted his dad through the mind link.

“Dad”

“Cole what is it is AJ ok?” He herd his fathers worried voice ask.

“I think so, I have just come from Danny’s room. I found out why they had been helping the hunters.”

“Does it really matter?” His father asked harshly “They betrayed their own kind so humans could kill us off.”

“They have their baby sister dad, the hunters told them if they did what they asked that they wouldn’t hurt her.” Cole said cutting his father’s rant off.

His father was quite for a long time “That does change things” he muttered through the mind link.

“If things were reversed and the hunters had AJ I would do anything to make sure he didn’t get hurt, you can’t blame them for doing what they have done”

“You’re right Cole we can’t. Don’t worry we won’t harm either of them, in fact we will help them get their sister back” His father told them.

Cole and Danny had just reached the medical room. He slowly opened the door to find Rose sitting in a chair next to his brother’s bed. “Should you be out of bed?” He asked her as he walked into the room.

Rose looked at him and shrugged “I needed to be with him,” She said softly. “This is all my fault”

Cole walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder “Danny told me why you have done what you have done, we don’t blame you Rose, I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes”

Rose looked at him and smiled a small smile “Thanks Cole”

“Beside you saved AJ’s life, if it weren’t for you he would be dead”

He watched as Rose took AJ’s hand in hers, “I just hope he survives, I don’t want to live without him” She whispered.

“He will, he has you and me to fight for” Cole told her.

“Rose” Danny said softly beside Cole Are you alright?”

Rose smiled at her brother “I’m fine Danny, just a little wound is all. I will be good as new In no time.

“Are you planning on staying with AJ for a while?” Cole asked Rose.

She nodded her head “I plan to stay here as long as I’m allowed to”

“Ok well I really need to go to school and see my mate, I know it’s probably too dangerous too but my wolf hate's not being near her.”

Rose shook her head “They won’t attack you at school or any public place, you are in more danger here than you are at school.” She told him.

Cole smiled at her “Thanks Rose Let me know if anything changes with him” He said walking to the door. “I will be back as soon as school is over.”

“That’s ok Cole, don’t worry about your brother I am here for him, I don’t plan on going anywhere.” Rose told him

Cole smiled at her “AJ will be so pleased to hear that.” He said as he walked out of the room. He needed to see his mate and make sure she was ok. He knew things were dangerous at the moment and she would be safer if he wasn’t in her life. But he just couldn’t stay away.

“Where are you going?” his father asked as he walked passed his office door.

“To school, I need to see my mate,” He explained to his father.

“Cole” Aaron said with a sigh, “I think it would be too dangerous to go to school at the moment.”

“I don’t care” Cole growled. “I need to see her”

Aaron sighed “Fine but you will let us know if anything happened while you are there.”

Cole rolled his eyes “Jeez dad what did you think I was going to do, fight all the hunters on my own”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you tried” Aaron muttered.

“Look I will just go there and see her and come straight back, will that make you happy? My wolf is on edge and needs to see her and make sure she is alright.” Cole explained.

“Ok fine. But hurry back” Aaron told him before walking back into his office,

Cole let out a sigh of relief that his father was letting him go. “Thanks dad” he said before walking towards the front door of the pack house and making his way to his car.

===========================================

Hey guy's :-D

I'm currently in the process of moving house. I'm going to be on the road for a few days and the only Internet I will have is my phone. I am still going to try and upload while I am traveling but I thought I should let you know just in case I don't get the chance too. I Might try and upload another chapter today.

Also I would like to thank everyone for reading my book, it means a lot to me that you have :-D Also a big thank you to anyone who has fanned, voted and commented. You guys a lot all amazing. :-)

wolflover2012

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 63.1K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
79.3K 2.4K 22
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
536K 19.4K 21
Tessa Parker is on the run. She has the strength and speed that is greater than any werewolf even an Alpha. She is a Guardian Wolf. Once respected pr...
12.2K 523 31
Ava is running. She's running from her past, from an abusive Alpha, from a life that damaged her. She thinks she's finally away from it all when she...