janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π• π•Ÿπ•–
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕨𝕠
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
xiii
xiv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•šπ•©
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦e
author's note
𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Ÿπ•–π•¨
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ

xv

9.5K 348 431
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"so like did everyone just get hotter this year or what?" maddy raised an eyebrow at the golden trio.

"focus!" ron flicked her. like usual, the two started fighting. harry and hermione smiled, rolling their eyes as they pulled the two apart. "like i was saying. ancient runes and divination are at the same time. you'd have to be in two places at once."

"don't be silly," the granger girl quipped.

"taylor!" draco called out, calling his friend over.

"see ya," she told the other three, running over to the blonde. "how are your arms?" she whispered.

"better," he smiled, chuckling as maddy interlaced their fingers, making pansy jealous.

"oh hey pot, didn't see ya there!"

"it's pansy and you know it," the girl growled.

"pot, pan, same thing," maddy shrugged.

"c'mon now! got a real treat for yeh today. everyone here? follow me," hagrid spoke up, stopping the two girls from continuing. "everyone gather around here! make sure yeh can see. now first things yeh'll want to do is open yer books-"

"how?" draco spoke up, letting go of maddy's hand to figure out how to work the book.

"eh?"

"how do we open our books?" he held his up.

"h-hasn' anyone been able ter open their books?" hagrid questioned sadly. "yeh've got to stroke em," the giant continued, stealing hermione's book and doing as he said.

"oh, how-"

draco was interrupted by the brunette next to him, who shoved a green apple in his mouth.

"drapple," she mumbled, grabbing his book and doing was she did moments ago to open hers.

"bloody hell," he muttered after taking the apple out. "really?" she shrugged in response and giggled. draco smirked as he noticed hermione's staring. "go shove something in granger's mouth."

whack.

"so now yeh've got yer books, now yeh n-need the magical creatures. yeah. so. i'll go and get em," he disappeared into the forest.

"god-"

whack.

"salazar, let me finish what im saying!" the blonde exclaimed, his eyes widening as he realized what he said, just like hermione's.

"you two act like siblings," crabbe muttered, bringing a small smile to their faces. draco quickly hid his by biting his apple.

"dementor, dementor," draco randomly said, making harry lunge at him. thankfully, the bushy-haired girl grabbed harry's shoulders.

the people around him, except maddy, began to laugh.

"bloody hell, shut up before you make me go deaf!" madison directed to pansy as she covered her ears.

"are you trying to start something?"

the two started arguing, but draco didn't want maddy to get in trouble so he pushed her towards the golden trio.

ron instantly went to go grab her, and he shared a quick nod with the blonde.

"oh!" lavender spoke, pointing to something located behind the padlock.

"a hippogriff! beautiful, isn't he?" hagrid smiled. "so, if any of you want ter come a bit nearer-"

the group of third-years backed away. harry and maddy were both frozen, admiring the creature. hermione noticed and quickly grabbed the other girl's hand, pulling her a few steps back.

"ah! harry! alright let's see how you get on with buckbeak."

harry whipped his head around, noticing everyone a a bit behind him. he sighed and walked over to the padlock.

"now harry. try not to blink too much, hippogriffs don't trust yeh if yeh blink too much."

harry's eyes widened, and his eyes watered as he attempted not to be blink.

"that's it. now bow to em, harry."

the boy shuffled around, accidentally stepping on a twig and snapping it in half.

"well, it was nice knowing him," maddy turned around.

"nah uh," hermione mumbled, forcing the other girl to turn around as harry began to scream.

"hagrid! no, no, no!" the potter boy protested as the giant placed him on the hippogriff.

"holy-"

the granger girl slapped her hand onto maddy's mouth as the creature flew up with harry on his back.

"please stop with the cursing," hermione spoke, not focusing on the taylor girl's face.

moments later, harry landed, smiled and maddy took this as a sign to get hermione's hand off her mouth, so she licked her.

"madison taylor!"

"just add my middle name while you're at it," she chuckled.

"iris," ron informed.

"ronald! i was joking."

"not at all dangerous are you?" draco interrupted their conversation.

"d, stop."

"you great ugly prute."

"malfoy! get back!" hagrid insisted.

buckbeak lunged at the blonde, scraping his arms.

maddy saw blood and ran towards draco.

"hagrid!"

"he has to be taken to the hospital wing," she finished off for hermione, trying to shut draco up.

"class dismissed!"

"it's killed meh," the injured boy began repeating over and over again.

𓆉

"does it hurt terribly, draco?"

"it comes and goes. still, i consider myself lucky. according to madam pomfrey, another minute or two-and i could've lost the arm."

"this hurts my eyes and ears," maddy snorted, throwing a piece of paper at her best friend, who playfully glared at her.

"alright, what is your problem?" pansy stood up.

"you," the darker girl simply responded.

hermione tried to stop them from arguing, but ron pushed her back down, feeling a bit bored.

"you're just mad draco likes me more!"

"actually-"

"likes you more? oh please."

"bollocks! when will you learn?"

"when will i learn?" maddy scoffed.

"guys this is dumb," draco butted in, not wanting anything to happen to the older girl.

"it is," maddy agreed before turning her attention back to pansy. "everyone in their right minds know that im the only one draco likes in this damn school. i guess you're just not in the right mind then," she shrugged, going back to sit with the lions.

"he's been sighted!" seamus ran into the great hall.

"we're not done here," pansy added.

"oh yes, yes we are."

draco sighed, happy that maddy wasn't actually mad or anything. gosh, that would've been so much worse for pansy.

"who?" ron was heard as everyone huddled around the newspaper.

no one answered ron's question as the front page gave everyone the answer.

"duff town? that's not far from here," hermione muttered.

"you don't think he'd come to hogwarts, do you?" neville worriedly asked.

"with the dementors at every entrance?" lavender scoffed.

"dementors? he's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? who's to say he can't do it again?" dean replied.

maddy noticed harry's state, and intertwined their fingers once more.

"that's right. black could be anywhere. it's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

harry sighed and sent a grateful smile to madison before letting go of her hand and walking off.

"what's up with you and harry?" hermione asked, hiding her hurt as well as her fear. the others at the gryffindor table looked up, hoping to hear something that would take their minds of sirius black.

"im gay."

word count- 1145
date written- september 28, 2020
the movies are starting to get more parts now that maddy speaks so idk when i'll finish the book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943 47 14
Love shouldn't be torture, but it is for the one and only Y/n Malfoy. She is the first person in her family to have been sorted into Gryffindor, othe...
114K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...
143K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...
4.7M 112K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...