QUEEN OF FALCON

נכתב על ידי stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... עוד

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 37♣

3.2K 129 16
נכתב על ידי stellaandmybella

"Lets order our dinner" He says, making me realize that I don't have my headscarf. I only have a shawl draped around- 'Wait....Where is my shawl?' I panic looking around.

"What happened love?" He asks looking at my panic filled eyes.

"My shawl...I think it fell somewhere while  coming here and I don't even have my headscarf. I don't want anyone to see me..." my ranting is abruptly stopped as he places a finger on my lips.

"Shh...Calm down...Do you think I would let anyone see you in this attire let any man?" He asks caressing my face. I shake my head. "Then trust me, there is nothing for you to worry about. Our dinner is already arranged just before we arrived. If you look beside our table, you will find it there." He says motioning to my left. And indeed there was a small table with all the dishes covered under the lids.

"Wait a minute, let me arrange it on the table" he says, getting up.

"I'll help you" I try getting up but one look from him, makes me sit on my place.

"And your shawl is in the car." He says arranging he food on the table making me sigh in relief.

"Umm...Did you book this whole beach just for our dinner?" I ask, as I curiously scan my gaze around me but find none.

"No" He replies.

"Then why don't I find anyone here?"

"Cause I own this beach." My mouth gapes open at his declaration as he smirks at me amusingly.

'Talk about opulence and grandeur.....This man is the perfect definition of it...'

"Start eating, will you? And stop stressing your little brain with unimportant topics..." He gestures towards my plate serving the food.

I pout at his comment, but nonetheless start eating. As soon as I took a bite, I felt all my taste humming in happiness. The food is heavenly delicious.

"You didn't tell me, how was your first day at university?" He inquires, while eating.

"It was good" I reply, as he hums in response.

We talk randomly between our dinner enjoying each other's company. The moon's light falling on the water appears like a silver spread across the darkness, as it guides through the night with her brightness.

As I was busy looking at the calm sea waves, I feel something cold on my neck. Looking down, I gasp as I see a beautiful emerald necklace adorning my neck. I look up to find Zacharias hovering over me, his hands resting on my shoulders, as a warm smile plays on his lips.

"Zach-Zacharias..." I look at him dumbfounded.

"You like it?"

"It's so beautiful, but you don't have to spend your money in buying such jewelries. You've already given me one...." I protest.

"I don't mind spending money, when I am buying it for my wife....And I love to spoil you....You will be getting a lot more from me, so get habituated to it." I blush at his statement.

Next he fetches a small box from his pocket before opening it. My eyes distend as I see a beautiful platinum ring with a sparkling light yellow diamond held in between a pair of wings. He takes my right hand and slips the ring on my finger as I look at him intently. Raising my hand, he kisses my knuckles, making my cheeks burn red as a shiver runs down my spine. But his next action completely leaves me befuddled as he removes my wedding ring and slips it into my pendant chain.

'Wait....when did he remove it?'

"This is how you are gonna wear it for the collage." He says, removing the ring from the chain and placing it back on my finger.

'I was right all along....He doesn't want anyone to know about me....'Is he ashamed of me?'  I peer sullenly at him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He inquires.

I shake my head trying to control my tears, but they flow traitorously down my cheeks.

'Great! Now he has got one more reason to be ashamed of me...I am such a cry baby...'

"No, there is definitely something and don't you think of lying to me...Now common tell me, what happened?" He presses.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I ask, looking at him.

"What made you think so?" He retorts, taken aback. I don't reply, instead I cry more.

"Baby, care to explain what's wrong? Did anyone say anything to you? What happened?" He bombards me with questions, cupping my face in his palms, his eyes filled with confusion, as he gently wipes my tears.

"No..No one said anything to me...I-I go-got my id card today, and my maiden na-name was printed over it, ins-instead of my marital name...A-and now this..." I say pointing at my wedding ring. "....Now you don't even wa-want me t-to wear my we-wedding ring. Wh-why are you doing this? I-I kn-know I was really stubborn and really troubled you a lot in the beginning, bu-but trust me, I sw-swear I've accepted you as my destiny, and I'm genuinely trying t-to wo-work on th-this marriage, and yet you are asking me to do this... I also searched for your profile information, your marital status showed single, at every single site. That on-only means one thing that you don't want anyone to know that you are married....Maybe you ha-have a point of not introducing me to the people as your wife, cause I'm n-not good comp-compared to th-the other girls you have there....I'm just a simple plain girl and you might be ash-ashamed to have me by yo-your side." I flounder, choking at my sobs, as more tears flow from my eyes.

A warm smile plays on my lips as he listens to me intently. Pulling me up, he places me on his lap sideways, as he wipes my tears.

"Oh so this is what's bothering you?"

I nod my head staring at my lap.

"Now..Now...listen to me very carefully.." He says, cupping my face, as I look into his eyes.

"You are forgetting that you are the wife of a multi billionaire...." He speaks.

"So what does that have to do with this?" I ask.

He slightly shakes his head as he chuckles, "Oh my innocent naive wife, you don't know this world. As soon as they get to know that you are the wife of Zacharias Ivanov, they won't let you live in peace. They will always want to know about your personal life. I never share my personal life in front of anyone. I love to keep it as much discreet and mysterious as possible, and I know, how you hate being a center of attention. I am trying to keep you safe Adiva, away from all the evil." He explains.

"It's not like only you have the surname as Ivanov. There can be anyone in the country." I try to reason out.

"Your name goes by Adiva Zacharias Ivanov....You'll be easily identified as my wife. I have many rivals, and I thought you knew it better. You do remember the art gallery incident right?" I nod. "I don't want a repeat of that incident. I'm trying to keep you hidden from this evil world as much as possible. Cause you are the most precious and beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. You are my most precious treasure sweetheart. A unique treasure that can never be compared to ordinary things. You are the most beautiful girl that I've ever laid my eyes upon....I fell for you, the moment I laid my eyes upon you...You have no idea how much I Love You...."

"So, you are not ashamed of me?"

"I am anything but ashamed of you, I am proud of you my love..."

"Oh Thank God" I sigh in relief...."Wait...What?" I ask, suddenly remembering his confession, but did I hear him correct?

"What?" He asks giving me an amused look, cocking up his eyebrow.

"You said something...."

"That I am proud of you..."

"No..No...Before that..." I say.

"Care to elucidate me sweetheart, I've said many things...What do you want to hear?" He knows what I am asking, his smirk confirms my suspicions, yet he plays nonchalant.

"Y-You said th-that you lo-love me?" It comes out more like a question, as I whisper looking at him expectantly.

'God, what if I overheard things, that would be so embarrassing....' I look anywhere but him.

He turns my face, curling his fingers under my chin, yet I don't look into his eyes, afraid of losing myself in those beautiful depths.

"Look at me Adiva..." He orders softly, making me raise my lashes.

"I Love You my sweet wife...You are my world...My life!!" He declares, making my heart swell with emotions as it escalates its beats thousand times more, my stomach turns into collywobbles at his confession.

My heart feels like it may explode any second, as I look into his eyes to find pride, concern and most importantly love. This is the first time he has let his eyes reveal his emotions. I don't know what to say, but before I could comprehend anything he captures my lips into a heart melting kiss.

The kiss displaying all his emotions as they move against mine. I open my mouth for him and his tongue enters my mouth caressing every crevice and I respond him following his steps. Our tongues now entwined and tangled against each other making a moan escape my mouth. My hand automatically reaches his hairs as I comb my fingers through them.

God! They are so soft...As if woven from silk....

This was the first time, me touching his hairs. I softly caress his hairs, as he deepens the kiss and I'm loving every moment of it. Breaking the kiss, I gasp for air, as he rests his forehead against mine, looking at me with love filled eyes.

I try to get down from his lap, but he tightens his hold around me...."Zacharias...I...."

"Shh...Sweetheart you don't have to say anything...." He says, and again captures my lips, in another fiery passionate kiss. I so badly want to say him, that I like him..I like him very much....Only if he gives me the chance to speak. My cheeks are all red from his confession and kisses. I feel his bulge pressing against my thighs, as we kiss each other. He looks at me, his eyes filled with desire, as we break the kiss...

'Think something Adiva...Think something to divert his attention....'

"But why can't I wear the wedding ring? It's not that they are going to know that I'm married to you....The great Zacharias Ivanov..." I blurt out, dramatically levitating my hands in the air.

He looks at me beguilingly, and starts laughing throwing his head back. "I know what are you trying to do love....Trying to divert now, aren't we?" He spoke between his laugh.

"N-No I just wanted to know why I can't wear the ring...I really like it." I speak the half truth, flustered at being caught, my gaze dropping to the caramel colored sand glistening under the light of the lamp.

"Now you don't want to grab the unnecessary attention when people see your wedding ring. They surely will think that you might have got pregnant at such a young age and married the baby's father. I don't want you coming home stressed out about people bombarding you with questions on your personal life. You are there to study and not to get accentuated about people troubling you with questions about who is he, how long and crap....You want your university year as normal as possible, now don't you?" He asks, making me nod my head.

"Good...Now I hope you have cleared all your confusions..." He says, and I again nod my head.

"Come, lets take a walk near the sea shore..." He makes me stand on my feet and grips my hand, entwining his fingers with mine. I quickly grab another big chocolate bar from the bouquet before we leave the tent making him chuckle at my actions.

We have been ambling from the last 15 mins enjoying the cool sand under our bare legs. The cool waves crashing down the shore and hitting our feet. I so badly want to go into the water, but I don't want to spoil my gown and Zacharias has promised me, that we can come again whenever I wish to...

"Zacharias?" I call out grabbing his attention.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go on love..." He encourages.

I contemplate on asking him, as I fidget nervously....Should I ask him or not? I look at him to find him waiting for me to speak, his eyebrow raised, as he looks at me...Forget it! I'll just ask him.

"Did you...I mean...You know...Considering you are a billionaire and you are quite handsome too..." He raises his eyebrows "...Did you....I mean to ask...."

'God, this is so difficult!' I sigh.

"Didyousleepwithwomenoutthere?" I blurt out so fast, that I myself did not get what I spoke..

"Slow down sweetheart...And repeat it for me..." He chuckles..

'Forget it Adiva, it's good that he did not understand anything....You would have only embarrassed yourself...

No..No...I want to know....

But why do you want to know it so badly Adiva? What if your fears turn out to be true? What are you gonna do? It's not like you can change the fact....Will you be able to handle it? Anyways, it was before your marriage to him....Why do you want to know? You might get hurt...'

I groan internally at my inner battle. But my stupid heart won't rest in peace until I ask him...

"Zhena(wife)...What happened? You were asking something.." He presses, turning me towards him.

"Did y-you sleep with women out there? You know...before our marriage..." I finally blurt out in whisper fidgeting with my ring and look at him, as he smirks at me mischievously.

"Do you really want to know?" He asks inquisitively, making me nod my head hesitantly.

He turns his back towards me, "Well..." He starts dragging at his words...."If you so wish to know than I can't help but be honest with you...Adiva, there have been actually tonnes of women whom I've slept with. In the morning, as soon as I went to the office, two or three during the lunch breaks and then later at the evening and then at least four at the night..." I gasp at the information.

'God! What was he? A man whore?....He is such a...' My inner thoughts trail off....

"What can I do? Women fall all over me and I do love to please them....After all I am a man I have my own needs too...Don't be surprised if you run into any of them....Do you want..."

I can't take it anymore and run from there.....I feel a sharp pain shooting in my chest..I don't know why I am feeling so hurt....Though, it was in the past, before we got married.

'But on the very first, what was the need for you to know about all his past flings? And why are you even bothered?' My subconscious admonishes at me.

I sit on the cold sand wrapping my arms around my legs..

'For God's sake.....Why am I even crying?' I scream internally, as tears flow down my cheeks...'Why am I feeling mad for all this?'

I hear his foot steps approaching me. I quickly wipe my tears, turning my head to the other side. I don't wanna let him see me cry for him.

"There you are...Why did you run away?"

"I like this place, so I came to find out...It's beautiful here..." I lie.

He snickers, "Isn't all of this the same one?" Sitting behind me, he cages my body between his legs and pulls me, making my back collide against his chest.

He places a kiss on my shoulder and I shiver at his touch, "Eww...don't kiss me with your thousandth hand lips..." I scrunch my nose, making him laugh at my statement.

"Thousandth hand lips?" He gives me an amused look.

"Yeah...Like second hand? Thousandth hand lips...." I explain. "God knows how many women have kissed that beautiful lips of yours...." I bit my lip and slap myself mentally for the slip of my tongue.

"Oh so my wife finds my lips beautiful hunh...Again what all things do you find beautiful about me?" He teases, as a mischievous smirk plays on his lips.

"Whatever, but don't touch me.." I state angrily, trying to wriggle out of his grip, only to make him tighten his hold on me.

"And where do you think you are trying to go?" he asks.

'Oh how badly I want to wipe off that stupid smirk from his face..'

"I just want to go home...I liked this place, I enjoyed it, now I want to go back, and also I'm tired and tomorrow I have my college. So, I just want to go home and sleep." My voice comes out hoarse, my tears betraying me, as I again try to wiggle out off his grip. I don't understand why am I so hurt?

'Because he is your husband and you'll never be his first....'

He lets out a heavy sigh and loosens his grip. I get up and dust off the sand from my gown and about to walk through, when my body is suddenly lifted from the ground and thrown over his sturdy shoulders like a potato sack, making me yelp in surprise.

"What are you doing? Leave me..." I shout hitting his back, as he starts taking steady walk to god knows where.

"Zacharias...Leave me...Put me down for god's sake..." I shout in the large open space, when a sharp slap comes crashing on my butt, making a gasp escape my lips.

"Why did you hit me?" I cry out.

"If you don't behave and keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut princess, I'm going to spank that cute little ass of yours." He warns in an under threatening tone making me gulp and shutting me up.

I feel the blood rushing to my head as he keeps on walking. Suddenly, he comes to a stop and slowly puts me down on my legs. My eyes lit enthusingly as I look above me. A circle made out of tree twigs that hung up above and long creamy sheer cloth curtains hung over it, coming all along below and flowing on the ground. There was a split in the front and the sides were tucked on either sides of the mattress below with soft pillows spread around.

Zacharias leans on the mattress, before pulling me to him, making me fall flat on his chest. I peer into his eyes and he winks at me making me blush. I look away from his and try to get up but he pulls me more into his tightening grip.

"We are supposed to go home, why are we here?" I ask annoyingly, ignoring the butterflies fluttering in my stomach and the glittering decoration over and around me.

"Tell me one thing my sweet girl, why are you so bothered about my past flings? Or is it that you are jealous...." He probes, eyeing me raising his one perfect eyebrow still smirking deviously at me.

"Jealous? Me? No!!....And why would I be bothered? I'm just tired, that's all.." I lie gritting my teeth, pretending to look around me.

"Trust me darling you are..." He whispers, slightly pinching my nose. I swat his hand angrily making him laugh softly.

"Oh my sweet love..." He rubs his palms on my bare arm, while the other holds me tightly by my waist. "I never had any woman in my life. I was a complete celibate and never entertained any woman in a sexual way. You are the only one for me. You are the one that managed to enter my heart..I never entertained flings or anything, I was just playing with you.."

I blink...Once...Twice...Thrice, as I look at him in bewilderment. The great Zacharias Ivanov who always has that cold visage around himself knows how to joke around too.

'But that was a bad joke...Very bad joke....'

"So you lied to me..." I scowl.

He laughs, "Yeah just to get a reaction out of you.."

"Why?"

He scrunches his eyebrows, giving me a confuse look, "What why?"

"I mean why didn't you have any?" I emphasis.

"A moment before you were bothered to know that I had a lot of flings and now you want to know why I didn't have one? Jesus! What type of a girl are you?" He asks in an amused tone.

"I just wanted to know..." I say, as my fingers play with his shirt buttons.

He heaves a long sigh, "I never had time for all that shit. I was quite young when I was handed the reigns of my family business and a family to support. My parents died when I was too young and was shouldered with all the responsibilities. I got myself busy in expanding the  business and protecting my family. Hence, I never entertained any of these things that would waste my time. Besides, I believe in true love and wanted to wait for that one girl who will be my everything. I guess I never wanted to indulge in all those things and give myself to a random slut..." His confession warms my heart.

"Oh" I say, forming my mouth in an 'O' shape.

"But how did your parents die?" I ask suddenly curious.

His body tenses under me, "Let's talk about this some other day love...I don't wanna spoil our date. This night is ours, so lets enjoy." He smiles at me, and I nod my head in reply.

"Kiss me.." He orders softly, his voice turning hoarse.

I smile and lean my head, as I press my lips against his. He wastes no time in deepening the kiss and plunges his tongue inside my mouth, while rolling us over. My back touches the soft mattress as he hovers above me..My hands automatically reach his soft hairs as I run my fingers through them slightly tugging in between, making him groan in my mouth.

I moan as his tongue molds with mine, savoring the moment with my eyes closed. I break the kiss gasping for air and he begins leaving a trail of kisses along my jaw to the side of my neck, licking and sucking my skin gently.

A moan escapes my lips and I unconsciously turn my head to give him better excess. "Good girl" He growls smirking between his lips as he keeps on nipping and kissing me turning me into a whimpering mess. He scrapes his teeth on my soft soft and bites me down there making me scream his name, as he latches his tongue on that spot easing the pain and sucking on that spot.

He moves downwards while kissing me and starts placing wet kisses, scraping his teeth on the swell of my breasts. "Zacharias...Aahh!!" I moan, as I feel the heat reaching my center, liquid pooling between my legs, as his own hard erection pokes my belly making me uncomfortable. But I am so lost in the bliss and pleasure his lips are drowning me into. He looks at me with desire filled eyes as I keep gasping and panting under him.

"Mine!!" He growls, tracing his thumb on the spot where he bit me...He looks at me lovingly placing his palm on me cheeks, as he glowers, "You are an angel....The most beautiful woman that I've ever laid my eyes upon....You are so beautiful to me! There is no one who could ever touch me or make me go crazy like you do.....I Love You my sweet wife..." My cheeks burn red turning me into a pile of mush, as I hear him confess.

"Zacharias...I-I Like you..." I confess. He looks taken aback in surprise.

"You like me?"

"Hmm....Very much..." I confirm.

I find his eyes twinkling in happiness. "I still can't believe my ears..." He laughs out making me giggle. "I'm happy that you like me, but I'll be on top of the world when you will confess your love to me, that will be the best gift of my life..."

I raise my head and kiss his cheeks, but he instead leans down pressing me more into the mattress and captures my lips into a mouth watering kiss. My cheeks are all flushed form our make out session.

Знаешь, дорогая ... Этот твой милый румянец пробуждает во мне зверя, заставляя меня привязать тебя к постели и насиловать тебя весь день и ночь...("You know sweetheart...That cute blush of yours awakens the beast inside me, making me want to tie you to the bed and ravish you all day and night") He growls, making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you always do that?" I scowl at him.

"What?" He smirks at me.

"This...switching language thing....I swear Zacharias, if you do it next time, I'm gonna switch to my mother tongue..."

"Is that so?" He asks, cockily raising his eyebrow in amusement.

"Yes...I'll start speaking in Urdu.." I huff exasperatingly. His smirk only grows wider, as he pecks my lips, before kissing my forehead and lying down beside me.

He picks me in his arms and places my head on his chest. We lay there under the stars cuddling each other, while kissing and having random talks in between as we enjoy the peace surrounding us, with the cool breeze of the ocean and the roars of the waves crashing on the shore.

This was the best moment after my marriage....Just me and my husband, under the stars...

*****

"Is that your car?" I ask in bewilderment, pointing towards the only sports car in the parking space.

"Yes"

"Wow!!" I run towards the car squealing in excitement.

"Adiva..Careful love, you might fall down..." I hear him shout behind me, but I would care less.

"Did we come in this car?" I ask gazing at the car with wide eyes and feeling it under my fingers.

He nods catching hold of my waist as he kisses my temple. Suddenly, I remember something, "I've seen this car  before, when I had been here for the first time in NY.....The same model, the same color..."

"Is that so?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yes..Yes.." I nod my head, still looking at the car.

He twirls me around and pulls me flush against him. I place my hand on his chest as he places his palm on my cheeks. "And that was the first time when I saw my beautiful angel bouncing excitedly,her face radiating innocence, as she pointed her gaze towards the car, making me instantly fall in love with her at the very first sight." I gape my mouth open in shock, words stumbling to come out of my mouth.

"Th-That was you?"

"Yes that was me.."

"So you knew me from the very start..."

"Hmm..Hmm.."

"I-I don't know what to say..." I speak looking towards the car.

"You don't have to...Come get inside the car and enjoy the ride...This was one of your surprises for tonight, that's why I had to blindfold you..." He opens the door and gently pushes me inside.

"Wow, this is so beautiful!" I squeal in exhilaration, as I watch the doors open upwards making him chuckle in amusement.

"God, I'm so happy right now...I am sitting in one of my dream sports car.."

"Oh I can surely see that.." He teases me, making me giggle, as he takes his seat behind the wheel and starts the engine accelerating on the road. I gape at the interior in astonishment. Everything is so rich and classy.

"You love the car?" He asks.

"I very much love this car....I'm crazy for sports cars.."  I chirp happily looking around the interiors.

He chortles, "Trust me love, I do know that.."

I roll me eyes, "I'm not going to ask how.....Cause I know, you literally know everything about me." I state looking at him. He just winks at me before focusing his attention back on the road.

I lean my head against the window as I gaze at the stars shining above us and the street lights passing by...A smile forms on my lips reminiscing today's night...It's true, God always gives us the best, beyond our thinking and ideas and you should always be thankful to the almighty, for there is always his expedience in whatever he has in stored for us...I really was ungrateful to God, for marrying me to Zacharias. I always complained and never understood his expedience....But now, I'm thankful with every breath of my life, for there would have been no better husband than Zacharias for me, who loves, respects and adores me....

I don't know how many minutes have passed, but my eyelids start getting heavy and I fall asleep in the car.

I stir in my sleep as I feel myself being carried between a pair of arms. "Shh...Sleep love...I've got you..." I hear my husband's calm and soothing voice lulling me back to sleep, as I snuggle more into his chest.

Another exciting chapter of the story.....

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow....

Your votes and opinions help the author's story to be known....

Until then Good Bye!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.4K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
115K 1.6K 40
Book 1 of the Aleixandre Series 𝕰𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖑 was a big and very well recognized name among the rich and that nickname belonged to 𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍𝒾...
5.3K 259 22
" But...b..but " I try to speak nothing came out I can feel the air struck in my throat. Climbing the stairs I twisted his door knob but it is locke...
151K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...