๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ’› {๐ฟ...

By LynxMoontale

~ FINISHED ~ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐™ป ๐™ฐ๐š„ {๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ} ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š๐š™๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š... More

๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ’›
๏ธŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท. ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ. ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’?
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐บ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ. ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก!
๏ธŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ. ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”?
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’... ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š?
๏ธŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ. ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘’
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ-
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ 
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž!
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
๏ธŽ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. ๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘”
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก

316 18 28
By LynxMoontale

Yesterday Harry and I spend all afternoon just cuddled up on the couch watching some nostalgic Disney movies we both hadn't watched in a while. We ended up watching Tarzan, Peter Pan and Atlantis (which Harry hadn't seen yet.)

I didn't pay much attention to any of them and just focused on the beauty laying in my arms. Wishing to be able to call him mine. But to do so I had to come out.

So here I am today... I want Harry to be mine. I want to be his. I want us to be together and I don't mind people knowing I got the most perfect person alive. To me he is everything.

"Liam, remember when you asked why I cared so much about Harry getting hurt..." I decided to simply start off by just telling my mates. They should be the first ones to know.

"Let me guess. You have a thing for him?" He says not bothered at all.

"H-how did you know?"

"I always knew you had a thing for guys. But the heart eyes you make at Harry are a little to obvious for me not to notice." He said chuckling.

I blushed and wanted to dig a hole and never come out of it.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Probably only to me. But yeah. Especially when he just came out of the bathroom after being beat up and you started mothering him."

That grin on his face made me feel uncomfortable but I was glad he took it so well. He didn't care if I liked guys or not. He just thought of it like the most normal thing. Which it is. But people tend to behave differently.

Next up was Niall and I guess I could just ask Harry after that. I won't avoid the topic with others anymore and I'll just say I'm bi. Because I am and there is nothing wrong with that.

"What?! Are serious?!" Niall exclaimed

"No I'm making a terrible joke. Of course I'm serious you dumb fuck."

"That's actually really cool. Wait, did you ever kiss a guy? If yes are who are better, girls or guys?" He asked straight up.

"Still depends on the person. But in this case the guy was way better. But it's the feeling you have for that person that makes it a good kiss you know."

He hummed in response and it seemed like Niall didn't mind either. Good to know my friends aren't secretly homophobic.

Today during lunch I'll ask him. I'll ask Harry to be my boyfriend. I know it's fast and early and all but we've been through a lot already and I can't deny these feelings. They are here and they are screaming.

I need him to be mine and I want to be his, and his only.

"If it isn't 'go-homo-Tommo'" Eleanor suddenly says from behind me.

"What do you want?" I snap back.

"No need to be angry now. I just wanted to inform you about the fact that those hoodies that were left at my place."

"My MCR hoodie?"

"Yeah yeah-"

"What did you do?!"

"Oh I burned all of them. You can rot in hell Tomlinson. Breaking up with me just because I don't like gays was really low.

"You don't get it do ya?"

"It's an opinion you stupid wanker."

"I'm bi you dumb bitch."

"You're what?"

"Bi, bisexual, into both men and women, bi."

"Is that what this is about?!"

"YES."

"You're gay?!"

"Bi!"

"Same thing. You like guys?!!!"

"Geez Eleanor. Yes. I told you that like how many times now. I thought you were smarter than that."

"YOU LIKE GUYS?!" She screamed earning more and more attention from the entire crowded hallway.

So yeah that's how the whole school found out I'm into guys. Luckily people know better than to fuck with me.

Harry came running to me when he heard about the news. His bruises are starting to fade and luckily he is starting to feel better and better.

"Lou what happened?!"

"I came out." I say with a soft smile.

"But wha-"

"It's okay Harry. I don't care what people think. I can handle it. Thereby I just-"

"You just what?"

"Nevermind. I'll tell you later. We should head to class." I say looking at the time. Trying to avoid the answer to his question.

___________________________________

I think I can't avoid it anymore. Maybe I should just straight up ask him.

I don't think I've been this nervous before. I can't feel my toes. I keep on fiddling with my fingers and just can't sit still.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Harry asks carefully.

"Nothing, I just- I need to ask you something." I blurt out.

"You can ask me anything Lou."

"I know I just... it's not that easy. I don't want to screw things up and- ugh. Fuck it." I say throwing my hands in the air.

"I like you Harry. A lot. I can't stand people staring at you and when Liam puts his arm around you for comfort I just want to cut it off. I want to be able to call you mine and I want to be yours. I want you to be able to say I'm yours and yours only... What I'm trying to say is. Will you be my boyfriend?"

He stays quiet for a while and just stares at me. Not showing any emotion at all.

"Louis, I-"

"It's okay Harry I didn't want to put pressure on you. I-" I rambled but he didn't let me finish.

He pushed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. Not caring that the entire cafeteria was staring at us.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend, I thought you'd never ask." He whispers pulling back.

"Get that gay shit out of here!" Eleanor yelled at us.

"Well it's your fault we're both out of the closet so I guess you'll have yourself to blame on this one." I yelled back.

She poked out her tongue at me so I did the same thing back and Harry and I just went back to snogging in the cafeteria.

"Okay enough guys. I get it you're happy with each other but I would rather not witness this." Zayn spoke up.

Harry pulled back and blushed like crazy. "Sorry 'bout that." He mumbled, pouting with his pink plump lips.

The urge to kiss him again was so big but I get that it's a little weird for the both of them. They're still brothers after all.

"Lou, I was thinking maybe we could hang pit today, like alone..." Zayn asked as he already saw Harry light up.

"Uhm Hazz and I wanted to go grab a movie actually." I said feeling sorry for Zayn.

"No it's okay, we can watch that movie some other time. You guys haven't spend time alone in a while." Harry interrupts me, encouraging me to go.

"If it's okay with you Hazz... Yeah I'm in. I kinda missed ya to be honest." I admitted.

"We saw each other every day!" Zayn exclaims.

"Yeah because you two live in the same house. Not because I actually spent time with ya."

Zayn and I dropped Harry off at home and drove further to the closest little café we could find.

"Okay so I need to talk to you." Zayn said serious. As we sat down at a booth.

"What about? Are you not okay with me and Harry or?"

"No no no nothing like that. The opposite. I uhm. I once found this in my dad's office. I was looking for money but came upon this instead." He said grabbing an envelope.

It had Harry's name on it and I looked at him confused.

"Isn't this addressed to Harry? Why are you showing this to me?"

"Because I didn't dare to open it. It's the truth about Harry's parents. His true family. The one thing he's been wanting to know for years."

"How long have you known about this?" I asked him confused.

"A couple years now. But we weren't on good terms and I wasn't gonna help him out. But now I have been thinking about it for the past few days. So I started searching for it and it was still in the same place. Still unopened."

I nodded understanding and looked at the envelope again.

Harry Edward Styles,

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked Zayn again after examining the envelope one more time.

"Because I want to find his family and surprise him but I need your help."

"So we are gonna open it than?" I asked for confirmation.

He nodded and motioned for me to do it.

I took a deep breath and carefully opened the old beige thing. I felt so tense, Harry's family story is in here. Why his parents gave him up for adoption. If he has siblings of his own. Anything.

I pulled out a piece of paper.

Harry Edward Styles
Male
Born: 1 February 1994
Brought in: 4 February 1994

I didn't read any further about that because it felt like invading his privacy and skipped to the part about his parents.

"They died." I say softly. Zayn's eyes widen and he seems to get just as emotional as me.

"His parents died in a car accident. Just a few days after he was born. Harry and his sis- his sister. He has a sister!" I exclaim.

Zayn starts tearing up just like me and we both look at each other.

"Harry has a sister?" Zayn asks trying not to whimper.

"They were at the Day-care and their parents were on their way to get them when they had an accident with a truck."

"Is her name in there too?" Zayn asked.

"It is." I say after turning a few pages. "Gemma Anne Styles. She's four years older."

"I guess we know who we are looking for now." Zayn said with a small smirk.

___________________________________

☽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❤︎ ☾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...
113K 3.1K 38
"Lou?" Harry whispered. "Hm" "I want us to run away tonight." or Harry Styles, a feminine 17 year old, goes to Louis Tomlinson's house everyday after...
29.5K 1.3K 30
๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ: ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 198 5
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดษด แด€แดแด€แดขแดษด แด€s แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸแด‡ แดส€ แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€ส™แด€แด„แด‹ [ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...