๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ’› {๐ฟ...

By LynxMoontale

~ FINISHED ~ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐™ป ๐™ฐ๐š„ {๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ} ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š๐š™๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š... More

๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ’›
๏ธŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท. ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ. ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’?
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐บ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ. ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก!
๏ธŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ. ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”?
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’... ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š?
๏ธŽ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ. ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘’
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ-
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž!
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
๏ธŽ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. ๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘”
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ 

368 17 45
By LynxMoontale

Harry's POV
"I'll take care of him." Louis says as he reaches out to help me stand.

Zayn nods in agreement as he heads to his own class.

I sit down wincing in pain as I tries to stay strong but Louis can clearly see this pain is unbearable.

"Maybe you should see a doctor. Who knows maybe you broke something?" Lou says worried. But I wave it off and say I'll be alright.

"Liam Payne, Griffin Harris, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Tucker White, Dallas Jones, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan to the principals office please, thank you."

Lou immediately gets up and is standing next to me. "Come, you didn't do anything wrong Harry. They just need your side of the story that's all they're gonna ask you." He says reaching out to help me get up again.

"Thanks Lou." I don't really look at him. I haven't really. I'm too embarrassed about what happened. I just let it all happen to me. I didn't even try to fight back. I just took the hits.

He escorts me to the principals office where the other are already waiting.

Two of the guys that beat me up look even worse than I do. That leader guy's jaw is bruised and swollen. His lip is bleeding and his nose seems to have had a nosebleed as well.

It's not really worse than my own facial injuries. But the other guy looks like he got hit by a car in the face. His whole face is covered in bruises, in all shades from purple to light blue. It's all swollen. His chin has a scratch and his eye can hardly open. Just like his mouth.

He kinda looks like Quasimodo in a way. Okay that wasn't a very nice thing to say. He's clearly in pain.

Louis hasn't looked at any of the others. He just keeps staring at me or at the ground, a wall maybe. But never the others.

"Niall what are you even doing here? You didn't do shit." Zayn asks him. He has a little cut on his lip but that seems to be it. Nothing more.

"I dont know, guess they think I fought too" Niall shrugs.

"Thats unfair. You were with me." I say.

"It's okay. I'd rather sit here being innocent, than sit in class right now." Niall answers. Which I kinda agree with. Sitting here is better than paying attention in class.

I take a closer look at Liam and I notice he doesn't seem to have any signs of being in a fight. Maybe he didn't. But than why would he be here?

I wanted to ask Lou but than I saw the big bruise on his jaw. "Lou are you okay?" I ask him softly touching the bruise.

"Oh god Harry. Yes I'm fine. It's nothing. Now stop worrying about me and look at yourself. I have nothing compared to you." He chuckles.

I can't. I'm to stressed out about all of this. I never have to come to the principals office. This in fact is the first time.

"Mister Malik, mister White, come in please."

Zayn could see the worried look on my face and reassured me it will be okay. I know it won't. He's had his strikes. He's probably about to get expelled because of me and my sexuality.

We sit there waiting for what feels like hours. Until I get called in. "Mister Styles would you come in please?" She asks nice and soft. Her voice is suddenly a lot less harsh and I kinda like that sensitivity. It calmed me down a bit.

Louis helps me get up and into the office and immediately leaves after putting me down again. The principal thanks him and he just gives a small nod before closing the door again.

"Harry. Can you explain what happened?" The principal asked, her stern voice had returned and it suddenly felt more like and interrogation.

I tried to smile back but it still hurts as I winced in pain.

"Yeah. I was walking down the hall during lunch break. I had just put my books in my locker when I heard people whispering about the fact that- uhm. That-" I don't know how to say it. I don't even want to tell her. I just-

"It's okay Harry. Just say it. You shouldn't be ashamed." Zayn says calmly comforting me.

"I'm gay. People found out I am gay and everyone was talking about it. I just wanted to leave and was looking for Louis but- but I couldn't find him and than suddenly I was being pushed agains the wall. I fell down and when I looked up it got kind of blurry.

I don't remember much about what really happened. I felt a lot of pain, that I know, but I didn't want to open my eyes. I just kind of let it all happen. It took a little while but than I heard Zayn and uhm. The kicking stopped so I looked up and all I really remember hearing was that he told them to let me go. I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me so I tried to tell him he didn't need to help me but he ignored me. I don't remember the rest of that conversation that well.

All I know is that the next thing that happened was they were fighting and Niall helped me up. I had a hard time standing but he took me to the bathroom and helped me clean up. I don't know what happened while I was in the bathroom."

"Okay. Thank you Harry. You can go back to the hall. Wait there please." She says softly again. Giving me a small smile.

Zayn helps me get out and leaves me behind again. Closing the door as he goes back into the office.

~ 𝒁𝒂𝒚𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ~

"Do you guys have anything to add to that?" She asks her voice stern and way less sensitive than when Harry was here. She's pissed and she has the right to. But I just defended my brother. She would've done the same.

We both shake out heads in silence.

"So mister White, what was your exact reason for this?" She asks once again. The last time she asked he refused to talk. And now he's doing the exact same thing.

"It's only because of his sexuality." I mumble a little too loud.

"So?!" He yells back.

"No yelling in my office, mister White!"

"I'm sorry miss Evans." He nearly whispers.

"Go wait in the hall and send in mister Tomlinson and mister Jones please." She says right before I leave.

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ~

I stumble in but I still refuse to look at Dallas. I know I ruined his face, but I just can't face it. I fucked up again. After soo long of not being in trouble I had to fuck up and beat up another kid.

Why am I like this?

On the other hand, I did it with a reason this time. Not just because I was mad at the world.

Yes, I'm ashamed of what I did to him. That's why I avoid all contact.

"Mister Tomlinson, could you explain to me what happened?" Miss Evans asks.

"I just walked in with Zayn when we heard people talking about someone being gay. I was one of the few people that knew about Harry's sexuality and I was a little stressed it was about him. Zayn asked a few people what was going on and we found out someone was being beat up on the second floor. Before I knew Zayn was gone.

I went to look for Liam and Niall and ran into them quite quickly. We headed upstairs as well and found Zayn arguing with Tucker. I went closer and saw Harry laying on the ground. His face didn't look good and I felt anger building up inside.

He wouldn't hurt a fly and yet he was beaten up so badly. Zayn hit Tucker and I jumped out at Dallas" I finally looked at Dallas sitting next to me and I felt so bad. The guy looks like hell.

"Everything went black. I don't remember what I did exactly. I was really mad and lost my shit. That went on until Liam pulled me off I guess."

The principal nods at me.

"I'm really sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry." I say truthfully. Miss Evans knows I am. We have had that conversation many times before.

Dallas on the other hand rolls his eyes for as far as he is possible to do that. Look I get you're pissed at me but you touched Harry first mate. That's the first mistake you made. Don't make a second one by acting like I don't give a fuck about what I did to you.

"Thank you Louis, for being honest." Miss Evans says with a soft smile. But her voice still harsh like always.

"Dallas, do you have anything to add to that? Maybe explain what happened according to you?"

"I ave touble seaking." Dallas tried to get out. Knowing I am the reason of this hurts my heart. I'm a disgrace.

She nods understandingly "Maybe you can write it down." She says as she hands him a piece of paper and a pen.

His writing was sloppy and barely readable but good enough to make something out of it.

I was gonna help out Tucker
But someone jumped me from behind
He hit me a few times
I hit him back but he kept going
He hit my jaw a few times my eye too
And one punch straight to my mouth
That's when it stopped and he got pulled away

I hate hearing, or in this case reading, what I exactly did. I know how reckless I can be and how I am capable of anything. But hearing it afterwards and seeing the results... I just never seem to get used to it.

"Have you been to the school nurse?" Miss Evans asks him. He shakes his and she tells him to go see the nurse and come back here after.

Which leaves us two alone.

"May I ask you why exactly you were so angry with Dallas and maybe Tucker and Griffin too, I don't know."

"I was, I was angry at all three of them for hurting Harry. You see I knew about Harry's fear of coming out and-" I stop mid-sentence not wanting to say I'm known with the feeling. Not knowing what her reaction will be.

She sees my hesitation and reassures me "It's okay Louis. You can tell me anything."

"I'm closeted as well. I'm bi and I know how hard it can be sometimes. But Harry has always had a fear that it might come out and hearing people talk about it already made me angry. And than when I saw him being so hurt I- I snapped. I hate myself for hurting Dallas so much and I know there will be consequences. I just-"

"It's okay Louis. Well it's not really but I haven't seen you here in quite a while. I think that should be appreciated too. Even tho this was far beyond the rules as you know. There will indeed be consequences but first I need to hear the other stories as well." She says calmly.

"I'm sorry about what happened." I say one last time. Earning a simple nod.

"You can leave now, and could you send in Liam and Griffin?" She asks. I nod back and take a seat next to Harry. Seeing him in pain like this makes me angry and sad at the same time. But I need to learn to control my feelings.

Liam and Griffin don't take long and soon enough Niall is send it which takes even shorter. Probably because he didn't do anything wrong.

Dallas had returned and we were all waiting for our detention or whatever we were getting.

I got four weeks together with Zayn and Tucker and Dallas for beating up Harry.

Griffin got three weeks detention and Liam two since he barely even punched the guy. He gave him one knee and he was down. Two weeks is a bit much if you ask me. But most importantly Harry and Niall didn't get any detention at all. Like deserved.

"And?" Harry asked Zayn.

"And what?"

"You goddamn know. I know you've had your strikes. Please tell me you don't have to leave. I just got you back." Harry says with worry in his eyes.

"She spared me cause I had in fact a good reason to come between. But I do have to do extra chores besides the detention we got." Zayn says. "How about you Lou?"

"Same mate. Guess we'll spend a lot of time in the janitors closet." I say.

"Yepp.." He says popping the 'p' with a crooked smile.

"Let's get you home." I say looking at Harry.

"Mhmm." He mumbles back trying to stand up. Reaching for my hand for extra support.

"Let me help." I say but he shakes head rapidly.

"No I can do this. I can't have you guys around me all the time to help me get everywhere." He mumbles to himself but loud enough for us to hear.

I give him some space as he pulls himself up on my arm. I stumbles a bit but manages to walk better with each step he takes.

Sometimes he winces in pain but that seems to become less the more he moves too. His muscles are probably sour from al the hits they got.

As Zayn and I drive Harry back home we sing along to some 90's songs just jamming out with the three off us. Harry is in the front seat with Zayn driving and I can't other than say that I'm proud that they're finally good again.

They finally did the thing they should've done years ago and that was talk. Tell the other how they really felt and everything would turn out alright.

Once inside Harry drops himself on the couch with a deep sigh while Zayn makes some tea.

"I'm guessing you could use a good old warm bubble bath?" I say cocking my eyebrow at Harry.

"Really? Yes!" He says with those big green orbs.

"I'll fill up the tub." I say heading upstairs to fill the tub.

Soon followed by Harry. It took him a little longer but his walking is improving already. I'm sure he will be able to pull it off by tomorrow. But until than I'll keep an eye out for in case he does fall or something like that.

Harry steps in the bathroom with me to have a feeling of how warm the water is when I hear the door bang shut with a click.

"Seven minutes in heaven!" Zayn yells. "Make it fun!"

I see Harry blush as I roll my eyes. I should've seen it coming.

"I uhm- I know about your sexuality." Harry stutters. A little and doesn't dare to look at me.

"I know about your feelings for me." I say taking a step closer while gently cupping his face.

"I have them too. But I need to break up first. Until than-" I never wanted to finish my sentence. All I wanted was to feel his red soft plump lips upon mine.

Softly I stroke my lips to his. But no response at all.

"I like you too Hazz." I say one last time before kissing him softly. Feeling his delicate lips upon mine. His skin underneath my fingertips.

Finally touching him in the way I've been wanting to for so long now. Feeling that heath rush trough my veins.

He stayed frozen until I started moving my lips. Deeping the kiss. He moved perfectly in sync and allowed me to slip my tongue through.

Snogging in the foggy heat of the filled up bathtub for seven minutes straight.

___________________________________

☽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❤︎ ☾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
29.5K 1.3K 30
๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ: ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๏ฟฝ...
4.4K 321 15
๊œฐษชษดแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡ ส™ส สœแด€ส€ส€ส ๊œฑแด›สสŸแด‡๊œฑ ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡๊œฑ แด›ส€แด€แด„แด‹๊œฑ ษขแดสŸแด…แด‡ษด แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€แดแด‡สŸแดษด ๊œฑแดœษขแด€ส€ แด€แด…แดส€แด‡ สแดแดœ สŸษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ แดœแด˜ แด„สœแด‡ส€ส€ส ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดแด‡สŸส ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€ แด แดสŸ.6 แด„แด€ษดสแดษด แดแดแดษด ...
7.1K 223 18
Its Only Just Begun: Sequel to It Started With Hello Nษชแด‹แด‹ษช สœแด€s sแด˜แด‡ษดแด› แด€ แดแดษดแด›สœ แด€แดกแด€ส า“ส€แดแด Nษชแด€สŸสŸ, Tสœแด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡sแด› แด›สœแด‡ส'แด แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€แด˜แด€ส€แด› sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส ส™แด‡ษขแด€ษด แด›แด...