My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

Af TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... Mere

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》

238 61 31
Af TanishaPayal

Rossie
************************************

After having dinner and getting rejected by Finn I head back to my room.
I don't know how to explain Finn , that I was dreaming about him at that time and I don't know from where did that fucktard Jack came there and I accidentally kissed him.
I thought I was kissing Finn.

I know Finn doesn't believe me now . He thinks that I betrayed him. Although he didn't say anything to me.
How can he be so polite to me after seeing all that?
He didn't asked any questions from me but I know that he was deeply hurt .
He should have yelled at me and then I would have explained to him then we would have solved this matter together. But he didn't said a single word about that .

I saw him how he punched the window pane and it shattered into million pieces. His heart would also have shattered by seeing me with someone else but it wasn't by choice , I don't know how to clear this misunderstanding.

God help me ... please help me find a way ....
I slept while crying .

**********************************

I was in the college canteen when my best friend Shelly came and sat beside me. She ordered her food .

She said , "Hey, Linnie are you coming to the party at Jacob's house tonight. "

I replied , " I umm.. I don't think it would be a good idea. I don't think he has good intentions. I have noticed him several times staring at me lustfully ." Jacob was a total jerk and a playboy.

Shelly replied casually, " It is just your assumption bebe. And by the way he has a girlfriend. Please come na ... we will have a lots of fun . And also our exams are close so it is the last party before exams."

I thought to myself that soon I would be getting married so I should enjoy my these days. So I agreed.

At around 8 pm we reached at Jacob's house .

There were not many people in the party. Just some friends of Jacob , his girlfriend , Shelly and me .
We sat on a couch . I was feeling uneasy . Shally and I had a couple of drink.
I denied first but she insisted and moreover those drinks were not so strong to make me drunk and lose my conscience .
Then everyone started playing the game of truth and dare .
I was forced to play too. When it was my turn for dare they dared me to drink five shots of vodka . At the end of the game I had total ten shots of vodka and I started losing my ability to think straight.
While I was sitting on the couch Jacob came near me put his hand on my lap and sat beside me. I didn't minded much. Then he started leaning onto me. I leaned backward. I wondered what was he upto. Then he forcefully held my waist and laid me on the couch and started kissing my neck . I tried to kick him to free myself but he was too strong . Everyone else was also there but no one came to help me . I tried to kick him again but failed. I yelled but no one bothered to look at me.
I saw Jacob's girlfriend was laughing and shooting all this in her phone . She was not stopping her boyfriend from raping a girl but she was shooting all this . Such a bitch!!!

I shouted to my friend Shelly to help me but she smiled looking at me and gave a thumbs up to Jacob and winked towards me. I can't believe my eyes, my best friend is betraying me like this. She made me come to this party so that Jacob could use me .

I kept struggling to get myself free from his grip but couldn't. He continued ot trial kisses over my neck.

Then he lifted me on his shoulder and led me towards a room. I was so horrified . I didn't knew what to do now . Then he entered in a room and laid me on a bed . I looked into his eyes which were lustfully staring me. I have to find a way to escape from here. He was taking steps towards me like I was his prey .

Without thinking much I lifted a flower vase from beside the bed and hit his head by that . He screamed holding his head. Then I pushed him aside and  ran out of that room with the speed of electricity.

I hurriedly came out of that house and shouted ,"Save me." But that was of no use .
I breathed heavily and keep running till that house vanished from my vision.
I kept running but I forgot the route. I don't know where I was going. I just kept walking on a road, silent as dead.

My eyes flickered. I was panting and sweating.
I felt someone's hand on my cheeks.

Then I heard a familiar voice , "Calm down, You are safe Rossie ."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Finn sitting in front of me and looking at me with concern.
I hugged him tightly.

He stroked his hands gently on my hairs and said, "You are safe Rossie. No one can harm you. I am with you."

I felt so relieved in his arms.

Then I asked ,"You will never leave me right ?"

He replied, "Till death apart us".

I felt like a burden released from my heart. I felt relieved.

I said , "I-I had a very bad dream".

He said assuringly, "We will talk about it tomorrow. We should sleep now."

Then he stood up and start moving towards the door.

I said ,"Don't leave . Please sleep with me today."

He turned and said Smiling, " I was just closing the door."

Then he came to bed with me and wrapped his hand around me .I buried myself close into his neck. He nuzzled closer to me . I feel the safest in his arms. His arms are my sweet little rendezvous.

I said ," Finn listen."

"Hmm".

"I-I am so s-sorry for that incident .I didn't do that intentionally. A-actually I was dreaming about you and I thought is was you .I-I didn't knew it was Jack. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you . Don't stay angry with me ."

"I am not angry with you Rossie. But just keep yourself at my place and then tell me what would you have done if you would have seen me kissing some other girl. Even if it was by mistake , I am not blaming you , I just can't forget that someone else kissed you, in front of me ."

"I am sorry Finn. I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you. I can never think of any other man except you. Please forgive me."
Tears started to find their way through my eyes .
I buried myself in his neck and started crying.

He stroked his hands on my head probably trying to sooth me.

Then he said still moving his hands up and down my head, "It's fine baby. I know you never meant to hurt me. Don't cry now. You are hurting me more by crying like this."

I swiped my tears and looked up at him with teary eyes.

He gave a small peck on my forehead and held me closer to him. A kind of happiness ran through my every vein. I felt loved.
The way he ran he kissed my forehead with affection was so soothing that I release all my tension.

I am so lucky that I have got a husband like Finn. In spite of what situation is , he is always there to sooth me. Even after what had happened today , he is still caring for me . He is the best husband in the whole universe. ❤

Then I lost myself in his embrace.

---------------------------------------------‐---------------

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Are u liking the journey of Finn and Rossie tell now..

Do vote and comment If u like it...😊😊❤

And thnx for the votes and comments so far...

Keep supporting guys ❤❤

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊⭐😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.4K 16 45
{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the stars. "Of what?" I asked and turned to loo...
7.5K 514 64
"Babe, I can smell your arousal for me," he says as he hovers over my lips and slowly moves his way down my neck. "Theo please...." I say, but it com...
1.7K 160 41
READY TO READ <3 "...It was as if a spirit had taken control of my body. I was lifted into the air, my arms widespread, my head automatically tilt...
3.9K 185 29
Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncontrollably and no one could stop them. Sh...