Scouts Honor (Riren)(Scouts H...

By ajack023

(COMPLETED) Eren is a demon. Levi is an angel. Their relationship is looked down upon amongst their species. ... More

The Raven Haired Boy
Invading Thoughts
New Friend
Sickness
Friends New and Old
He Found Out
Surfacing Feelings
Taking Flight
Jealous Friends
Accepting My Feelings
Togther At Last
United as One
Happy Things
Bundle of Joy
Lose Control: Part 1
Lose Control: Part 2
Lose Control: Part 3
Shocking Information
Product of Our Love
Keeping the Secret
News Good or Bad
Meeting With Friends
First Date Surprises
Revealing My Secret
Surprising News
Through the Raven's Eyes
First Check-Up
Gathering of Friends
Moving Day
Settling In
"Holy Shit, I Have What!?"
Test Drive
Training Day
Hearing the Heartbeat
Grateful For This Life
Being Followed?
Baby Bump
They Found Out
Friends Reunited: Part 1
Friends Reunited: Part 2
Friends Reunited: Part 3- First Christmas
Betrayal
Looking For Eren
Friends Thought Lost
On The Run
New Enemy
Trial
Back to Normal
Final Chapter: The Wings of Freedom
A/N: Thank You for reading+Announcement
Sequel+Book Cover
Sequel- First Chapter
1 Year
10k Reads

Survey Corps

141 3 0
By ajack023

Looking out the window of the car, I wonder where Levi is taking me. I keep asking him but he won't tell me, he says it's 'a surprise'.

I'm glad that the feeling that I'm being followed has gone away. Either it actually was all in my head or whoever was following me stopped. Mike said that he never saw anyone suspicious so now I can just forget it ever happened and move on from it.

We pull up to a large building and Levi parks the car. We get out and he leads me inside. 

He walks up to the front desk and scans a card. The scanner makes a ding sound and Levi takes my hand then leads me to an elevator and presses a button to go to wherever he's taking me.

As the elevator moves, it feels like it's moving faster than a normal elevator would which makes me wonder where in the hell we're going.

A few minutes later, the elevator dings and the door opens the reveal a large hallway bustling with a lot of people.

Then it all clicks in my head. Levi took me to where he works, he took me to the Survey Corps.

"Welcome to the Survey Corps, Eren," Levi says as he sees the amazed look on my face.

We walk through the hallway, going past people who look to be in some type of military-like uniform with the same insignia on it, a pair of wings with one blue and one white.

As we're walking along the hall, I can see Levi speed up a little as we pass a certain room. On the door, it says Laboratory, I glance through the window and see a very large room filled with science equipment. For a second I see two people in there staring at a screen with who knows what's on it.

"Hey, Levi, what's in there?" I ask him and point to the door.

"That's just the lab, you don't want to go in there, trust me,"

"Ok," Now I'm kind of curious as to what's in there.

After a few more minutes of walking and going down a few more hallways, we stop at a large door that says Training Room on it.

Levi opens the door and pulls me inside then quickly shuts the door. I look around and see a large room with a bunch of gym equipment everywhere. There's even a boxing ring in the corner with two people fighting in it and two others on the side, cheering for them. 

One of the people in the ring was a girl with strawberry blonde hair and the other was a guy with light brown hair and styled similar to Levi's.

As we got closer to the boxing ring, I got a closer look at the fight and could see that the girl was obviously winning and the other guy look pissed off that he was losing.

The guy made a move to attack the girl but she was quicker and she grabbed his arm and flipped him over her shoulder, ending the fight and causing the other two guys to burst into a fit of laughter.

One of the guys who were standing beside the ring with black hair turned his head and saw us approaching and signaled to the other guy beside him with blonde hair.

"Hey, Captain," the blonde-haired guy said.

"Good morning, Eld," Levi said to the blonde man.

The two that were in the ring got out and stood next to the two men in front of us.

"Hey, Captain Levi, good morning," the girl greeted Levi then took a glance at me, he nodded his head in response.

"Guys, there's someone I want you to meet," he stepped towards me. "This is Eren, he is someone very special to me so I want you to treat him as you treat me, understood?"

"Yes, Sir," they all called out at the same time.

"Eren, this is my team," 

Levi went around an introduced me to all of them. I learned that the blonde guy's name is Eld Gin, the guy with brown hair was Gunther Schultz, the one with light brown hair is Oluo Bozado, and the girl with strawberry blonde hair is Petra Ral, Levi's second in command.

He also told me that they followed him here when he transferred. 

I didn't really like the way Petra was looking at Levi like she was trying to flirt with him with her eyes, so I made a mental note to keep a close eye on her.

Levi also told me that the reason they call him 'captain' is because that is what his rank is in the Survey Corps. 

After all the introductions, Eld and Gunther got into the ring and started to spar together. I couldn't tell who was winning or losing, it was like they were both equals in a fight, neither could get a solid hit on the other.

As Levi was talking with Oluo and Petra and I was watching the sparring match, I heard the door open and the unmistakable screech of Hanji's voice echoes throughout the room. I heard Levi groan as he heard her voice.

"Hey, Levi, I didn't know you would be bringing Eren in today,"

"Yeah, I didn't tell you for a reason, four eyes,"

"And what reason would that be? I saw you two go past the lab, why didn't you stop by?"

"Because I didn't want Eren to get exposed to whatever you're cooking up in there,"

"Come on, Levi, there's nothing in there that would harm him or the---," Levi stopped her with a glare.

"Do not finish that sentence, four eyes,"

"I'm just saying, all the really dangerous stuff is locked away in a vault that I only have access to,"

"Either way, Eren, is not going anywhere near that lab, you're always doing crazy shit in there, even I try to avoid it as much as possible,"

"Fine, then I'll just take Eren on a walk around the facility," she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room before Levi could protest.

Hanji led me around the facility, telling me what each room is for but only telling me about the rooms with labels on them, the one without labels had a key card scanner where only certain people could enter. Those rooms were classified and not even Hanji knew what was in some of those rooms.

She explained more in detail on what she and Levi do here. Hanji is a scientist who does research and Levi is a field agent.

"Hey, Hanji, what exactly do you research here?" I asked her.

"Oh, I see you possess a singularly curious mind don't you?"

"Uh, maybe," I was now regretting asking her about what she does.

"Well, Eren, why don't I show you," she grabbed my hand again and led me to her lab where Levi said that I shouldn't go. 

When I walked into the lab, the smell of chemicals invaded my nose, almost making me gag at the smell. I had to cover my nose to keep myself from throwing up.

"Hanji, are you sure it's safe for me to be in here, the smell is making me sick?"

"Yeah, it's safe, the smells aren't harmful,"

We walk around the lab with Hanji describing everything that I so much as glance at.

I'm glad when I see Mike walk in and I silently try to tell him to do something to get Hanji to leave me alone.

I can now see why Levi is so annoyed with Hanji all the time. She. Never. Shuts. Up.

Right as I'm about to tell Hanji to fuck off a little, Mike senses what I'm trying to tell him and interrupts Hanji as she's telling me about what happens when you mix angel blood with demon blood.

"Hey, Hanji, I need your help with something," Mike tells Hanji. I mouth a silent 'thank you' as he pulls Hanji away. 

Once she's distracted, I text Levi to come and get me from the lab as the chemical smell in here is making me sick.

Levi shows up a few minutes later with a scowl on his face. He looks like he wants to explode on Hanji because he didn't want me in the lab in the first place and look where I'm at now.

"Come on, Eren, I want to show you something," Levi says as he leads me out of the lab.

We walk to a large door labeled 'Scout Room' and he opens the door to reveal a large room with different obstacle courses.

I see Petra fly past me using some type of gear. I just watch as she and the others fly through the obstacle course. They look like Spider-man swinging through the fake trees and walls.

"What are they using, Levi, because I want to try it?" I ask him with an amazed look on my face.

"That's ODM gear, it allows us to fly without having to use our wings, we often have work in cramped spaces so it's easier than using wings."

"Can try it?"

"No, not in your condition, one wrong move and you can get seriously hurt. The first time I messed up I broke my arm and leg in three places and had four bruised ribs. I haven't messed up since,"

"Ok, fine, but I want to see you use it,"

"Some other time, I have to get you home,"

"Why?"

"Because I have a meeting in an hour and you can't be there and I don't trust anyone else enough to watch over you, plus I don't know how long the meeting is going to be or what it's about,"

"I don't need anyone to 'babysit' me, I'm a grown twenty-two-year-old man who can take care of himself,"

"It's not that I don't think you can't handle yourself, it's because I don't want you wandering around and going into rooms that you shouldn't,"

"Then why don't I just wait with Hanji or Mike or even your team and watch them train or whatever,"

"No, Eren, just please listen to me, please," I can see he's being serious and I don't want to start an argument so I nod and let him drive me home.

Once we walk through the door and Levi makes sure that I'm fine with being home alone, he heads off back to the Survey Corps.

To pass the time, I decide to watch some tv. When I'm tired of watching tv, I take a very long bath in the tub. 

As I'm laying in the warm water, the scents I used mixed with the warmth of the water makes my mind drift off and I fall asleep in the tub.

I'm woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. I look up and see Levi crouching next to the tub.

"Hey, Levi, sorry I fell asleep in the tub, I didn't mean for it to happen," I say groggily.

"It's fine, why don't you get out and dry off then head to bed, you look tired," I nod and stand up, Levi handing me a towel and I dry off quickly and throw on one of Levi's oversized shirts and boxers. 

When my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.7K 42
Levi and Eren have taken their first steps on the path to a new relationship, but that path is far from clear. Are the promises of the past enough to...
14.3K 738 33
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...
31.2K 739 9
After a long night with the current unit of the Scout Regiment. Eren wakes up hangover with a black eye. And everyone is staring at him? Once Armin t...
11.3K 387 67
‼️I do not own any of the attack on Titan characters just the plot and the OC's‼️ MODERN AU ⚠️this sorry contains mature themes⚠️ Smut Violence Abuse...