[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

By Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only 😅 "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✨ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends ✨
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Chapter 3

17.7K 616 866
By Alpha_Creator

"[Y/n] pleeeaasseeee!! Pleaasseee!!" You and skeppy are currently in discord right now. "The chat made me do this!!"

"Who are you again?" You ask through the call, you can't help but hold back your laughter. You could see his face as you watch his stream.

"[Y/n] I can hear you laughing, " he says as his voice is on lower volume.

You finally burst out your never-ending laughter. Skeppy can't help but listen there in awe as he covers his mouth with the jacket of his sleeves. He can't help but admit that your laughter could brighten up someone's day. The chat quickly notices his behaviour as they start spamming "simp" on the chat.

"Skeppy, " you choked out as your laughter dies, but you held a tiny grin on your face. "The chat is spamming 'simp', " you said.

"Wh- you're watching me streaming right now?!! And shut up, chat!" He yelled at his mic as he covers his face once more.

"I'm seriously worried about your vocal cords, " you joked out even you sound so serious.

"This is not fair, you saw my face and I can't see yours." He pouts as he looks at the camera.

"Wait five years for that, " you said as you chuckle.

"That's too loonggg, " he whined.

"That's what she said, " you said then started laughing loudly. What makes it better, that Bad donated 5 follows saying 'I don't get it.' It makes you laugh even more.

"Don't mind it Bad, " Skeppy says as he gently smacks his hand at his face.

"For making me laugh so much, I shall thou forgive you." You said as your words are like those announcers.

"Good gosh, finally!!” Skeppy cheered as he let out a laugh. " I really have to humiliate myself for you to forgive me, " he mumbles but it was hearable.

"Yeah yeah, " you then saw a notification from your Twitter. You click the thing and it shows a private message from Dream2's account. "Dream message me.." You mumble.

"What does it say?" Zak asks rather quickly.

"Hold on, " she said as she started reading the message.

Dream: Hi there, I somehow stumble upon Techno's stream and see the pig lose against you. I was wondering if you could play with me a game of your choice. Minecraft related and if you are not just, of course. I was completely mesmerised by your skills and I kind of wanted to know about it more.

You: Greetings, I would like to accept your invite. But if it's alright, I would like to stream this game. If it is alright with you.

Dream: it's okay, what type of game have your interest?

You think about for a moment before replying:

You: Manhunt, is that okay?

"What did it say?" Skeppy asks, breaking the silence.

"It's nunya, " you said.

"Nunya?"

"Nunya business, " you let out a quiet chuckle.

"Bruh, " Skeppy deadpan.

You then receive a message from Dream.

Dream: It's okay, would you like to start right now?

You: Sure

You both then exchange discord and start opening your Minecraft. "I got to go now, I got to play." She said.

"Okay, " he sounded a bit sad there. "See ya', " he said.

"See you, " you then ended the call. You then enter the discord where Dream was in as you start your stream in twitch. You say your greetings in all before you unmute.

"Hello?" You started.

"Hi, " Dream speak up.

After a while, [cuz I'm lazy af] you were both now in the server.

"So [Y/n], what role would you be?" He asks.

"Could I be the hunted?" She asks.

"I see, yes. Just don't let yourself get caught, " he let out a chuckle.

"You sure are full of yourself, grass boy. Cause you know, green grass? I'll shut up." You said earning a laugh from Dream.

"Okay, should I explain the rules or you know what to do?" He asks.

"I know, " you replied shortly.

"Okay, so I'll give you a headcount. Would thirty seconds be fine with you?" Dream asks. "I'll give you a signal when to start."

"Yeah, that would be fine." You said as you prepared yourself.

".... Go, " he said then you took off running. When you got further away you start chopping some woods then continue running.

After thirty seconds Dream started to track you, "Oh [Y/n]."

"Oh no, " you said with the lace of sarcasm. You gasp as you saw a village not from for away. You started taking the hay bells and stuff from the chests. Then you shortly craft a wooden a sword, an axe, a pickaxe, a boat and some bread. You flinch in surprise when Dream started attacking you with his sword. "Oh crap!" You then started sprinting away.

"C'mere [Y/n]!" He let out a laugh.

"Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope, " you continuously say as you started sailing away to the ocean. "Ha! You can't catch me now- what the-” you saw Dream not so far ahead. " HOW?!"

He let this psychotic laugh, "I just want talk [Y/n]. I just want to talk, " he says trying to persuade you. Which clearly doesn't work.

Skeppy donated 50$
He left me with a green blob D,:

"Skeppy what- anyway thank you for the donation." You mumble as you saw a shipwreck. "I know you want that ship Dream, take it."

"Nope, I don't want it. I'm here for you,” he said in a sing-song way.

You then stop your boat and wait for him to get closer. As he is almost close you jump off yours and destroyed it and ride the boat with him instead.

" [Y/n] get off!!" Dream exclaimed.

"Nope, " you said as you start eating the bread.

He then gets off the boat and so do you. You both have a water fight and long story short, you keep pushing him down the water causing him to die and drown. "Yesss!!" You cheered.

"What?!" Dream exclaimed.

You then get inside the shipwreck and collect stuff from the chest. Eleven irons, one iron helmet, golden boots, a fishing rod and a bow and arrows. You then sail on the land and start mining once you find a cave.

"How are you so good at this?" Dream asks.

"Pure talent, " you said with a chuckle as you started mining down with your new iron pickaxe.

"Lmao, everyone in the chat is saying that you left Skeppy for me." He let out a laugh which sounded like a tea kettle. You can't help but laugh at his laugh.

Skeppy donated 5$
I want my love and affection back 😭

"Skeppy.." You let out a chuckle. "I'll try to call you later okay? Thanks for the donation." You said.

I_hate_my_life donated 5.55$
You guys should kiss

"Lmao, which one?" You then burst out of laughing.

"[Y/n], what??” Dream asks as he let out a chuckle.

"Nah, this virgin lips will not be touching anyone's lips." You said then your character falls down to a stone brick.

[Y/n]_the_Reaper has made the advancement of [Eye Spy]

"So uhm, Dream." You started.

"WhAT?! WHAT?!! How?! It's only been fifteen minutes!!" Dream exclaimed very loudly.

"I guess we could say this is a good game." You said holding back your laughter.

"What is this server- what is this map?!" You could hear Dreams anger through the call. "This is not fair, oh wait!! You don't have blaze rods yet! Hah!"

"We'll see about that." A grin form on your face.

"Hey [Y/n]?" Dream called out.

"Yes?" You responded.

"You call yourself [Y/n] the Reaper, why is that?" He asks.

"It's kinda like, childish right?" You ask.

"I mean, kind of but why though?"

"Well when I was way younger, when people look at me, they say that they saw the face of Death."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 84 10
i will never let go of my aphmau phase so if ur just as obsessed as i am here ya go lol ~ request open ~ they/them pronouns will be used unless requ...
130K 4.2K 31
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 "𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩-" ...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
456K 4.4K 19
I regret writing this book Start - March 27th, 2018 End- October 2021 Cover by me