What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga

409 10 14
By mooncat99123

"Ha, even with you thrown on the chessboard, they'll never win," Pluto told.

        "Who says we're playing chess?" I asked, "I'm the Joker, anything can happen with me~ remember, I'm Doji's Daugther, I wouldn't be surprised if seven years in the future, my dad comes back in a robot's body and makes another organization with a stupid name like 'DNA.'"

        "Yeah, Doji always finds a way to survive in the end," Ryuga mumbled.

        "Ha! You really have some amazing imagination," Rago said.

        "Why does it feel like his personality changed just now," Gingka asked looking worried.

        "He looks excited?" Ryuga announced making Gingka and friends look at us, "I understand, looks like before you destroy the world, you want to battle and destroy Merda in battle, am I right?"

        "Yes, yes indeed," Rago answered, "if she won't join us, I'll have to destroy her first!"

        I laughed, "I'm sorry! But even if you win against me, you're no match for the Ace I have," they all looked at me in shock, "I am the Joker, so I ain't the Ace, but, because I'm kind, I'll tell you that the Ace is in this room and they don't even know it! Exhilarating! Right?!"

        "An Ace? If they're in this room of worms, I bet they can't be so strong," Pluto told.

        "Really? I honestly think worms are one of the most important things on this planet, without them, trees won't be so green and luscious. But they don't have the will to live like us humans do, so, what you're looking at is a bunch of humans, ready to do anything," I told him, "now that this is done, let's battle."

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "That man is dead," I said.

        "Huh, what do you mean?" Madoka asked.

        "That look, that look Merda has," I replied, "you haven't known her as long as I have, you haven't seen that look before. But the last time I saw that look, I couldn't even look at a Beyblade without getting sick and remembering that time, it took me a long time to start playing Beyblade again."

        "Ah, what will she do?" Ryuto asked.

        "I don't know, she had this look when she was taken by the dark power, but she says that she overcame it, so I have no idea, that's what makes her even scarier," I told them, "ever time I battle her and think I'll win, she pulls out an ace and beats me, I have to admit that even with the god of destruction right here in front of us, I'm more scared of Merda."

        "So are ya'll just gonna stand there with your jaws to the floor, go and attack that dumb as- I mean meanie," I heard Merda say. Everyone nodded and started attacking Rago, I watched. "I think this is going to slow, don't you Ry?"

        "Heh, why do I think I should start researching therapists for these people after this is done?" I asked myself.

        "Well, I think it would be a shame if we don't get the second to last piece of the puzzle," Merda said, " everyone except Kenta, stop attacking Nemesis."

        "What! Why?" Gingka asked.

        "Let's just say, I have an idea," Merda smirked.

        "But, why should we listen to you!?" spiky-brown-hair asked.

        "Shut it, Aguma! I'm in charge now," Merda shouted, "those people hurt the only two people that loved me and I loved. I would kill them with my very own hands if I could."

        That Aguma guy sighed, then nodded to the rest of them as they all, except Kenta pulled back.

        "Leaving this to a child, I can't believe that you're putting it all on this weak frail specimen," Rago sighed, "very well then, he'll just be the sacrifice, like how pawns are sacrificed in a game of chess."

        "But when a pawn reaches the other side of the board, it can transform the pawn to a more powerful piece," I said.

        "Ahh~ you got it," Merda smiled.

        "Kenta, you better find it," I told him.

        "I uh, o-okay," Kenta stumbled, as he kept attacking, and attacking, and attacking.

        "Hmm, looks like he isn't anything," Pluto smirked.

        "Kenta, if you lose this, you'll never save this world, I am warning you now," Merda told, "don't tell me you're too scared."

        "I'm not scared!" Kenta shouted, "I won't lose, I'll never lose!" That was when there was a yellow aura coming from Kenta and his bey, this is probably the first time Kenta's aura has been like this. I watched as Sagitario transformed.

        "Sagitario just evolved," Kyoya said.

        "Kenta, you are," Gingk said as he looked between, Kenta, Merda, and I.

        "You're gonna pay for what you've done, go now! Flash Sagitario!" Kenta exclaimed, as his bey headed for Nemesis. when their beys clashed there was a big collision.

        "Amazing," I heard Gingka say.

        "But how?" Pluto asked.

        "Go now!" Kenta shouted again.

        "That's wild just look at it go now!" Madoka said in awe, "it's crazy that it can attack so steadily against Nemesis." She said as she opened her laptop, "look at that Sagitario's fusion wheel has been separated into a metal wheel and a metal core. I see now, those two layers are like a well-balanced bow and arrow and they're producing a stable rotation."

        "Nemesis!" Rago shouted as he attacked back.

        "Also this evolved Sagitario has a two, three, zero spin track," Madoka told, "so Nemesis's attacks can't reach the fusion wheel now. Sagitario has been reborn as an even stronger stamina type."

        "That doesn't matter," Rago announced as his bey started spinning faster.

        "I will not lose, ahh!" Kenta shouted, as his yellow aura appeared. I stood up and watched closely.

        "Where did it come from, all that power?" Kyoya asked.

        "There's no doubt, Kenta is a legendary blader just like us," Gingka announced.

        "But how is that? The number of star fragments scattered over the Earth was accounted for, right?" Madoka asked.

        "Yes, there was Eleven total, the five possessed by the solar system beys, the descendants of the ancient blader warrior," Yuki said, "The four inside the four-season bey's that were born from King Zeus's prophecy, the one that holds the two reborn goddesses of the Moon, one of darkness and one of good, that was once one, held by the destiny blader, and the one that entered the bey of the one who carries on Hades will, Rago's bey, Nemesis."

        "So then there shouldn't be any star fragments remaining," Madoka said confused, "isn't that correct?"

        "Kenta got Ryuga's, he inherited the power of the star fragment that was inside Ryuga's L-Drago," Gingka told.

        "Huh, you think so?" Madoka asked.

        "Someone other than Merda figured it out," I said.

        "And it was the bright-eyed red-head," Merda smirked.

        "Is that even possible?" Aguma asked.

        "Usually, the star fragments can only live in the bey of a warrior chosen by the heavens," lavender-hair said.

        "Hang on," Kyoya and Ryuto said.

        "But you were the one that said, a star fragment can't be given or taken," Kyoya said.

        "Isn't that right Dynamis?" Ryuto asked.

        "Well, that would be true if you're talking about a bey like yours," I said, "but if your bey is like mine, Merda's, or even Rago's, you can both steal and give your power to someone else."

        "But that comes with a cost if it was something like I did and only gave some power, then you'll survive," Merda told them, "but if it was something like Ryuga did and gave all most all of it, then the person giving the power will die. That's why I gave him the power that I stole from him, including some of mine so that L-Drago will gain back most of its power before the day ends, oh that reminds me." Merda took L-Drago from my hands and gave it to Madoka, "you should really repair L-Drago fast, just in case."

        "L-Drago and Sagitarrio," Yuki said, "I know, Sagitario some from the constellation, Sagittarius, it's a summer constellation just like Draco."

        "Gee's we didn't know that Sherlock," Merda said sarcastically.

        "Also, Kenta was on a difficult journey with Ryuga for a very, very long time," Gingka said, "He followed the same path as Ryuga and lived the same day to day life as Ryuga, trying to sharpen his skills to get closer to Ryuga and so, Kenta worked hard and Ryuga saw that in him. Isn't that true Ryuga."

        "Hmph, he scratched L-Drago's face-bolt, even you couldn't do that, so I guess you're right for once," I answered, surprising a few of them.

        "Looks like Doji was actually right about one thing," Merda said.

        "What's that?" Gingka asked.

        "That Ryuga's tough-guy act, won't last long," Merda giggled, "he went from cold to softy."

        "Shut it," I told.

        "Fine," Merda smirked.

        "You can do it now, Sagitario, Nemesis will lose here!" Kenta exclaimed.

        "Drah, this worm just won't give up!" Rago shouted.

        "Don't give in, Sagitario!" Kenta shouted.

        "Should I tell him, Mr. Shy?" Merda asked me.

        "Do whatever you want," I replied.

        "Kenta, Ryuga Acknowledged you as a blader, ya hear?" Merda said, "he's just too shy to admit it."

        "Hmph."

        "Huh?" Kenta looked back at me.

        "Fine, that's why I gave you my star fragment, because..." I couldn't get the words out.

        "Because he respected you," Merda finished for me.

        "Yeah," I said.

        "You respected me?" Kenta asked.

        "You two formed a bond that I'm sure won't ever be broken, gee's even your bey's have a bond, L-Drago has some of Sagitario's power, and Sagitario has some of L-Drago's power," Merda said.

        "It's actually a relief, Beyblade is supposed to be fun, so when I heard I was a legendary blader, it didn't sit right with me, " I admitted, "I don't want to become stronger because I was given a star fragment; I would rather earn that power in a battle, stealing the power, so now Kenta, you're gonna fill my place as the summer constellation Legendary blader. I guess I have to say it before Merda bugs me about it, we do have a bond, Kenta."

        "I'm the new summer constellation legendary blader?" Kenta asked, "are you sure?"

        "Bond with Ryuga?" Tsubasa said in disbelief.

        "Whoa, Kenji," Yu said.

        "I get it, the things Kenta went through, did have a purpose after all," Madoka said, I looked at her and saw that she was already working on L-Drago.

        Help me! I hate this! She's too rough and mean, is this what it's like to be repaired?!

        What are you a five-year-old?

        "No way, it can't be," Pluto said.

        "Those of us who each have a star fragment each have a role to play, so this means," who I'm assuming is Dynamis said.

        "I know, Mr. Gingka now all of the legendary bladers of the Four-seasons are together again!" Yuki exclaimed.

        "Yeah that means we can still form Zeus's barrier, isn't that right Dynamis?" Gingka asked.

        "Yes, that is wonderful, the great will of the cosmos is not abandoned us yet it would appear," Dynamis smiled.

        "Hey Ryuga," Gingka said as I looked at him, "thanks."

        "Thank me when we win," I told him.

        "All right, let's regroup once more and quickly," Aguma told.

        "We need to support the summer constellation bey," Dynamis declared,

        "Yeah, now that we know what's going on, there's no time to lose at all," King said.

        "This time we'll do it for sure," the bright-eyed kid who I think is Tithi said.

        "Well then, I give you all permission to do whatever you what," Merda said.

        "Send him flying Varriaris."

        "Take that you big bully," Tithi said as he, Kenta, and King attacked Nemesis.

        "Yay, King, Tithi!" Kenta said.

        "The three of us will combine all of our power," King announced.

        "Okay, go now Sagitario," Kenta said.

        "Varriaris!"

        "Go, Quetzalcoatl." They all shouted as they pushed Nemesis back.

        "Yes, everyone attack now don't let him regain his balance, this is our big chance," King told them.

        "You got it, King," Tithi said.

        "Don't get ahead of yourself," Rago said as he made a dark version of the two's beys to attack them.

        "Varriaris!"

        "Quetzalcoatl!"

        "Go Eagle!" Tsubasa shouted as he saved their beys.

        "You saved us, pal!" King said.

        "Thank you so much," Tithi said.

        "Go now Sagitario," Kenta said, but then I saw that two beys got in the way.

        "You stay back Kenta," Aguma told the kid.

        "But why?" Kenta asked

        "Isn't it obvious," I said as walked to Kenta, putting a hand on his head, "you need to form Zeus's barrier, you can't do that if you keep battling Nemesis, so for now, stay back."

        "I have to agree with him on this one," I heard Merda say as she appeared beside me, "oh yeah, almost forgot," she said as she reached for her messenger bag and pulled out a copy of my jacket. "I thought you'd destroy the one I gave you, so here's a replacement."

        "Really? You're giving me this now?" I asked, I sighed then took the jacket, putting it on in the way I normally do, "thanks."

        "You're welcome," Merda smirked then we both looked at the stadium, "solar system bladers, I want you to battle Nemesis as the four-season legendary bladers create Zeus's barrier."

        "Okay, Kyoya and Chris?" Gingka asked.

        "I'm on it," Chris said.

        "I got it," Kyoya said, "Leone!"

        "Orion!"

        "Pegasus," everyone except Kenta was in their spots, "Kenta, hurry it up."

        "Okay, I got it," Kenta said, "Sagitario." Kenta was going to his spot when.

        "I won't allow it, Nemesis!" Rago shouted as he called for their stolen power to attack them.

        "We won't let you interfere with Mr. Gingka and the others," Yuki shouted.

        "Here we go!" Aguma said.

        "Jupiter!" Those three attacked back.

        "No way this guy's tough," Masamune said, "oh we have to help too, Tsubasa, Yu."

        "No need to tell us twice," Tsubasa told.

        "Go not Libra!" Yu exclaimed, so now Dynamis, Aguma, and Yuki are practically battling themselves and Tsubasa, Yu, and Masamune were attacking the god of destruction.

        "Why you worms, get out of my way!" Rago shouted as he called forth more power to push them back.

        This is not going well, but that look Merda has is showing that she's calm? No fear whatsoever, I guess she has a plan that she won't share until the last minute.

        "Gingka!" Kenta shouted towards Gingka.

        "I hear ya Kenta," Gingka said, "let's put up this barrier while we have the chance."

        "You say that is now the new summer constellation legendary blader?" Pluto asked, "unbelievable, King Hades Prophecy said nothing about this. I won accept it, there's no way I would accept such a thing!" He shouted launching his bey towards Kenta's, pushing it in the air.

        "Who did that?!" Kenta exclaimed.

        "That's not good," Gingka said.

        "Thanks for stating the obvious!" I shouted at them.

        "Go now, Rago," Pluto shouted.

        Rago shouted, louder and louder, I looked away from him for a second and looked at the stadium, he created a half-circle barrier.

        "Is he trying to trap us or what?!" Chris asked.

        "Open your eyes! Sagitario can't get inside Rago's barrier!" I shouted, "which means."

        "Oh no," I heard Kenta say.

        "King Hades prophecy is always right kid, it does not acknowledge your existence," Pluto said.

        "This can't stop us, break it apart now Stricker!" Masamune exclaimed, "Smash on through!"

        "It's no use, you will never be able to escape from this tomb, that space will become your final resting place!" Rago announced.

        "Now what will you do? New summer constellation legendary blader," Pluto asked.

        "That's right, Ryuga entrusted that power to me, I am the summer constellation," Kenta said, "I must not lose here today, I can't."

        "Madoka, that's your name right," I asked her as she was fixing L-Drago.

        "Um, yeah," She answered.

        "Is L-Drago finished, with the power that Merda gave back to me, as soon as you finish repairing I should be able to battle," I told-asked her.

        "L-Drago isn't finished yet, and even if he was you can't battle," She insisted.

        "Well is there any way we can destroy that barrier?" I asked.

        "Well if we had a bey that can do the same thing, they would beadle to cancel each other out," Madoka told, "but we don't have a bey like that."

        "Can he steal power using his shield?" I asked.

        "Well no," She told me.

        "That's a relief," I heard Merda say, "because he can't steal my bey's abilities, he doesn't have 'that one's' abilities."

        I sighed, then looked at the stadium Kenta was battling that Pluto guy.

        Madoka looked at her laptop and gasped, "get out now, Kenta! It's dangerous to keep taking those attacks!"

        "Sagitario!" Kenta shouted.

        "Stay there," Pluto said as he went charging at Kenta.

        "Sagitario," The kid said worriedly.

        "That tall spin track seems to have backfired on you pal," Pluto said.

        I was reaching out to my gauntlet to get out Dragool but then, Merda Held that hand.

        "Not now, Kenta needs this so he can get stronger," she told me, I sighed and let my hands go free.

        "Now Zeus's barrier will never be completed, so that is that, before the rest of the world is destroyed your time will end here and now!" Pluto laughed.

        "I don't think so pal," Kenta said, "we will not lose we will not allow the world to be destroyed, Sagitario!" Sagitario escaped Pluto's attack and circled around him, heading to attack him.

        "Sagitario tilted it's fusion wheel forward, is he planning to attack head-on?" Madoka asked.

        "Wast of time, an attack from a bey like yours can't harm my Dark Helm at all!" Pluto exclaimed.

        "If Sagitario continues in the same way from here on," Madoka gasped, "an attack from that position cannot do anything against Dark Helm's power! It's no good Kenta."

        "The rule of the summer constellation legendary blader," Kenta said.

        I didn't know there was a rule.

        "Was entrusted to me alone by Ryuga, I must form Zeus's barrier with Gingka and the others and steal the god of destruction away for good," Kenta said as an aura of orange to yellow to green appeared around him as he shouted, "I will not lose to the likes of you!" That's when I noticed that Sagitario switched modes.

        "Now what?" Madoka asked as she looked away from L-Drago to her Laptop, "Sagitario just changed modes." Just as she said that Sagitario collided with Dark Helm, easily punching it into the air.

        "No way!" Pluto said in shock.

        "You did it Kenta," Gingka exclaimed while I just muttered it.

        "Crazy, his power is somehow just increased!" Pluto exclaimed.

        "What gives?" Madoka asked herself.

        "The two layers of the fusion wheel just merged," I told her.

        "Ah, I see it now, when the two layers of Sagitario's fusion wheel overlap, it's attack power is increased!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Now, Sagitario!" Kenta shouted.

        "So that means flash Sagitario can switch from attack mode to stamina mode," I informed.

        "Just like a few other beys I know," Merda said.

        "Attack mode is it?" Pluto asked as Kenta tried pushing him out of the stadium.

        "Oh yeah, looking good Kenta!" Gingka said.

        "Keep that up and send him flying!" Masamune exclaimed.

        "I wouldn't celebrate yet, hear me worms!" Rago shouted.

        "Shut up with the 'worms,' kiddo, if anyone is so mindless, it's you," Merda told him, as he attacked the three of the four-season legendary bladers.

        "Cut it out," King said, "what is this?"

        "We must protect the four-season beys," Aguma announced, as the five solar system bladers attacked Nemesis, but Nemesis pushed the eight away, Beys and their bodies.

        "Hey, guys!" Kenta shouted over to them.

        "It's no good, it seems we really can't stop Nemesis without Zeus's barrier, it's just hopeless," Yuki exclaimed.

        "Shut it," I said, surprising everyone, "all you guys have to do is try and destroy that barrier, while Kenta battles Pluto if Kenta finishes his battle with him and you guys still haven't destroyed it. Then I have a plan, just have to negotiate with a pacifist Beyblade first."

        "Ryuga," Gingka looked shocked.

        "Wow you people are really closed-minded," I heard Merda say.

        "Is it wrong for me to help you people, I mean if you don't what my help then just say it to my face," I told them, "I'd be happy to leave if that's really what you want, here I thought you've forgiven me for all the sin I've caused."

        "Ryuga," I heard Gingka cry, I looked back to face him only to see him run towards me, hugging me.

        "Hey! Get off!" I shouted, "I excepted this from Kenta, not from you!"

        "T-Thanks Ryuga! I'm so sorry for saying I'll never forgive you for what you did, it wasn't your fault," Gingka cried, "you almost died to help us! Thank you, I'm so sorry. You've really changed since the first time we met, Ryuga! We put our lives on the line to battle each other, you really are my greatest rival.  Just wait until you meet the rest of us, we'll have a big party after this to celebrate our win and that wouldn't happen if it wasn't for you almost dying for us! We'll be great friends, Ryuga!"

        "Get off!" I shouted but his grip was suffocating me, "I like to breathe."

        "Gingka are you sure there isn't any more bad blood between the two of you; it looks like you're killing him," Merda said.

        "And we're battle for the world at the moment, no time for hugs," I said.

        "Oh, okay," Gingka said as he let go of me.

        "Never do that again," I said with Murder in my eyes.

        Gingka gulped, "yessir."

        "My only choice is to bet it all on that move, Sagitario," Kenta I heard Kenta say as his bey retreated, "go now Sagitario, finish this with one hit!"

        "You're a fool! You're in such a rush to help your friends, you're leaving yourself wide open and you'll pay for it," Pluto told as he attacked Sagitario, pushing him in the air.

        "Oh no Sagitario!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Now it's finished all right, I'm talking about both Zeus's barrier and your future," Pluto told, "the fate of this world is to be turned into an empire of darkness by the God of Destruction, do you all finally get that."

        "Now, special move, Sagitario diving claw!" Kenta exclaimed then gasped,

        "Sagitario's claws are gone remember, after he transformed," I shouted at the kid, I noticed how the kid looked, he looked sad that they were gone. I sighed, he put everything he had to make that move to get me to become serious and it worked, I decided that I needed to say something.

        "Kenta, stop feeling sorry for yourself if you were so strong with your flame Sagitario that you scratched L-Drago, then imaging what you can do with Flash Sagitario!" I shouted, "don't make me regret giving me the power of my star fragment now! I can easily steal it away, remember? As long as you don't give up, Sagitario will respond to you."

        "Ryuga," Kenta said.

         "Don't make me say it again," I told him.

        "Okay, Ryuga!" Kenta exclaimed, "I won't give up! All right! Go Sagitario!" I looked and saw that a beam of light was heading for Dark Helm, like when you launch an arrow using a bow.

        "What's this?" Pluto said.

        "What now?" Madoka asked.

        "Special move Sagitario Diving Arrow," Kenta exclaimed as his bey hit Dark Helm and pushing him out of the stadium and striking his bey to the sealing, "I did it!"

        "No way, Dark Helm, the bey that was modelled after King Hades himself," Pluto said in disbelief, "as King Hades direct descendant I lost to someone as unimportant as him."

        "Kenji!" Yu said.

        "Oh yeah," Masamune said.

        "That was awesome Kenta!" Gingka exclaimed.

        "Kenta you won!" Madoka said.

        "This is impossible, King Hades Prophecy is the law!" Pluto shouted.

        "Hang on, I'll smash through that wall right now," Kenta said.

        "Guess I can keep Greif Sultan Dragool a secret for longer," I whispered to Merda.

        "Fool," we heard Rago say, "a bey like yours can't break the black sun's ball, you're not worthy."

        "Gah! That's it!" I shouted as I got out my launcher.

        "Wait you can't battle! You and your bey still needs to recover!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Yeah," Kenta said,

        "Yeah you can't battle now alright now," Merda said.

        "Hmph, who says I'll use L-Drago?" I asked, surprising them.

        "Huh, yes, he'll work!" Merda said, "the other half of your star."

        I was confused by what she said, but shrugged it off, "now, let's see if the pacifist will help us is he has no choice, let it rip!" I shouted, launching Dragool.

        I hate you.

        I know, now help me.

        "Greif Sultan Dragool, special move, scale shield!" I exclaimed as the blue shield appeared, trying to push the other away.

        "Huh, this bey isn't in my Database," Madoka said, "everything from the parts of the bey to the name is different, all that's familiar is the rubber on the fusion wheel. It's like when I scanned Merda's bey, the only familiar thing was how her bey had Dark power."

        "Wow, that bey's so cool!" Tithi exclaimed.

        "Thank you, I made that bey ya know," Merda winked.

        "Really?" Gingka and friends asked.

        "Yep," she replied.

        "Hmm, a bey made by the great Lunar blader," Pluto said.

        "This is getting interesting," Rago said, "I guess your handiwork isn't that bad." Then Rago went to his knees, "what's this it's like the power is leaving my body."

        "Everone except for the four-season bladers, attack his shield," I ordered.

        "What are you doing!" Rago ordered.

        "That shield of yours does not steal power, what my scale shield does is steal the power you're attacking me with and then push it right back at you," I told them, "now, it's you who'll kiss the floor, Dragool!" I shouted as Dragool let out all the power he stole from Rago right back at him and destroying the black sun's ball.

        "Impossible," Rago shouted.

        "I don't believe it," Pluto said.

        "Believe it! Looks like the black sun's ball was destroyed by a Beyblade that claims it's a pacifist," Merda laughed.

        I smiled but then I kneeled in pain.

        "Ryuga!" Kenta called.

        "Forget about me," I said as I called back Greif Sultan Dragool to my hand, "create, Zeus's barrier while we still have a chance!"

        "Okay," Kenta nodded.

        "Here," I heard Merda say as she held a hand out for me, I grabbed it and she pulled me up to my feet, "I never knew you were such a Tsunadere," I heard Merda whisper, I didn't feel like taking so I just chuckled.

        "How dare you little worms know your place," Rago shouted, I and Merda looked back to see that the five solar system bladers beys had stopped, "how is that understand now.

        "Now, Kenta!" Merda shouted.

        "Huh."

        I watched as the familiar symbol appeared in the stadium.

        "Zeus's Barrier is finally complete my friends," Dynamis said.

        "Hang on guys, just a little more," Gingka shouted.

        That was when I noticed, Dark Helm, "wait, not right now!" I shouted, but it was too late, it started, we got our beys and then ran outside, Merda was dragging me out until I decided to run. When we were outside there was an explosion from the inside that pushed us further away, when we opened our eyes, the sun replaced the dark clouds, I should be happy but all I thought was that, we didn't win, he would come any second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if Ryuga was OFC, but, two or three more chapters! I have mixed feelings about this, I don't want this to end. I actually have more ideas for Ryuga x Merda, with different storylines! So after this is done  I might put up a few for a poll on quotev and you all can choose which one you want, anyway, bye, hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
28.4K 774 25
She didn't have much significance in the events that unfold. She wasn't much help in destroying the world or in saving it. She had always just been t...
85.3K 3.1K 178
The Emperor's Concubine duology. Book one and two are combined. *** The Emperor's Concubine *** The world seems harsh and cruel, especially when you'...
4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...