Beautifully Fixed *Unedited*

By Bubbles200567

We all know the story of how Naomi met The Musketeers and how they grew to have a bond no one, and I mean no... More

Very Important
Chapter 1 : It's Crazy
Chapter 2 : New Beginings
Chapter 3 : "You'll be okay"
Chapter 4 : Extremely
Chapter 5 : "Nice to meet you."
Chapter 6 : New House
The House
Chapter 7 : "What's wrong with him"
Chapter 8 : "You're a lost cause"
Chapter 9 : Milo
Chapter 10 : Seriously?
Chapter 11 : A Kiss That Hurts
Chapter 12 : First Day
Chapter 13 : Let the party go on
Chapter 14 : Jordan
Important!!!
Update
Chapter 15 : "Whatever loser"
Chapter 16 : Fighting
Chapter 17 : Mad Hatter & A Date
Chapter 18 : A Date Crashed
Chapter 19 : Never felt so Useless
Chapter 20 : I love you
Chapter 21 : He's Back
Chapter 22 : "Gee thanks"
Chapter 23 : Sang
Chapter 24 : Bennett
Chapter 25 : Leaving
Chapter 26 : Declan & Welcome Home
Chapter 27 : Well Good Morning!
Chapter 28 : Suspicious..
Chapter 30 : "Declan that traitor!"
Chapter 31 : "I can't do this"
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Bonus Chapter Four

Chapter 29 : A Relationship?

132 7 12
By Bubbles200567

"Wait! Back up, slam on the brakes, rewind-"

I raised an eyebrow and continued watching as Jordan used every phrase of 'can you repeat that', which is what all those technically mean. Without taking my eyes off of Jordan I ask no one in particular "How long do you think it'll take him to realize he just repeated himself in three different ways?"

"I say give him two minutes." I glanced back at Declan and nodded. Not bad of a guess but I don't think it will take him that long.

"I'm going with a minute." I mutter looking back at Jordan. He just kept repeating himself as if he said the right one then what I said would somehow rewind and he could understand better.

The words followed after a long sigh, "You guys make him out to be slower- though that might be true most of the time, he's smarter than you think and it will only take him a couple seconds now." Both me and Declan looked at Bennett with our eyebrows in our hairline. I did not expect that from him but he has a point.

Looking back at Jordan I realize he's right, Jordan's smarter than anyone I know- and that's saying a lot. He's tech savvy, may cheat most of the time but understands what he's taught, an artist, and does things that challenge him both mentally and physically.

"Five." I glance back as Bennett calls the number five. He nods toward Jordan and I get what he's trying to say.

"Backtrack-" Jordan's hands moved wildly as he spoke.

"Four."

"Pause-"

"Three."

"Hold the phone-" He made his hand into a phone and held it. He's so weird.

"Two."

"Stop-"

"One."

"Hit rewind-" Jordan cut himself off and looked at his hands. "I've been repeating myself haven't I?" He looked up at us, his face pained. We all nodded solemnly. "I'm sorry, I'm.. I'm just confused."

"Dude she just explained this." Declan deadpanned.

Jordan's face screwed up with irritation. "Well I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you." Jordan has always been a little more sensitive than the others and they know this. Which is why I'm standing next to him now and glaring at the other two.

"Don't be mean to him, it's uncalled for." I sighed and looked down at Jordan's sitting figure. "It's simple, I want to be in a relationship with you guys."

He looked confused as he spoke, "All of us?"

"Yes."

"All three of us?"

"Yes."

"Every single one of us?"

I sighed, "Yes Jordan. Every, single, one of you."

His eyebrows drew together as he spoke, "How would that even work?"

"You know how Sang's relationship works, don't you?" He nodded. "Well it will work like that but not the same way."

He looked up at me innocently, like a little kid who looks up at their mom after just asking where babies come from. So adorable. "Then how would it work for us?"

I grabbed his hand and looked at the other two, "It would work like a regular relationship just slightly different."

"I think having three boyfriends compared to a regular relationship is more than slightly different, Naomi." I rolled my eyes at Bennett's comment and continued.

"Look I don't have it all figured out and I might never but I love every single one of you with my whole heart. If you were to suddenly vanish I would feel like jumping off a cliff." 

Jordan squeezed my hand, taking my attention off of the others and on to him. "If you were to tell me to jump, I would ask how high on my way down." His eyes were sparkling and I considered the chance he might be teary eyed.

"I would probably jump off the cliff after you." I raised an eyebrow at Declan. "Probably?"

He threw his hands up in surrender, "Hey, you might have jumped off a bridge and I wouldn't have known. I'm just saying I would make sure you jumped off of whatever high place first before jumping to my death." I shook my head but smiled anyways.

"When did you start falling deeply in love with us?"

I looked at Bennett as my face scrunched up, "Well I wouldn't say deeply in love-"

"Your whole body begs to differ." I glared at him. Curse him for understanding me better than I do myself!

Instead of commenting on that, I answer his question. "I.. don't know the exact moment that I started to like you guys but.. I do remember when I realized I had feelings for you guys." I thought about it and realized I never knew until it hit me like a train. "It was at Bennett's father's ball- you know when you guys stuffed your face with the delicious food and scared away those girls?" I looked at Declan and Jordan and snorted out a laugh as their faces became horrified.

"If I really wanted to, I could have gotten them girls but by that time I was already crushing on you and come on- it's food." I nodded agreeing with Jordan's food logic.

"Well I didn't want to date those stuck up brats or else I would have acted better." I laughed at Declan's take on it. Yeah, sure, you could have.

Bennett cleared his throat drawing all our attention to him. He's really good at doing that. "I remember that party. It was where I told my father I didn't want to be part of his shitty company."

"That's the one." I snapped my fingers and pointed at him. "Anyways I realized it when you guys all danced with me, also when Declan gave me my glasses- thanks by the way. I would have been blind all night if you hadn't grabbed them." He flashed me a smile. "But there was a moment when I realized I had fallen deeply in love with each of you. I should say moments." I thought about the moment I fell in love with Declan and smiled.

"I realized I was in love with Declan the moment he asked me if he could practice braiding my hair. I.. I got this overwhelming feeling of awe. It was like you were holding a balloon against a pin and every act you did just pushed it harder on the pin until it popped and overwhelmed me."

"I knew I was irresistible but I didn't realize I was that irresistible." He smirked

I rolled my eyes pushing up the corner of my glasses, "Yeah well neither did I."

Declan scratched his head confused by what I meant by my words. I just said the first thing that came to me. At one time I didn't realize how 'irresistible' he was but once I did, all I wanted to do was jump him and kiss the living daylights out of him.

"Oh! OH! Me next!" I chuckled at Jordan raising his hand as if I was picking him to take care of the class pet. We should get a pet..

"Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, where to start?" I hummed rubbing my chin. "Well I guess the moment was more than one. I mean there was the time you took me to paint the side of a bridge, the time you shared your color blindness with me, and the time you made the bear for Delilah. Each time warmth spread through my body like a virus."

"Awwe she thinks of me like a virus! Am I an all consuming virus?"

I nodded smiling at him, he's such a dork. "I believe I'm next." I looked up at Bennett and smirked.

"Nah, I never had a moment for you." His jaw clenched, his eyes hardened, and his mouth pursed slightly. If you didn't know him like I did then you wouldn't have been able to catch any of his tale tell signs that he's upset, sad, angry, or even annoyed. The man has the patients of a saint.

"That's fine then."

I shook my head smiling, "I'm only joking Bennett." I could have sworn I heard him let out a breath. "Your moment was kind of a little awkward.. Do you remember the day I accidentally tripped you?"

He nodded. "Yes, but I thought you did it on purpose."

"No, I didn't mean too." I shook my head, folding my arms. "I was going to hug you but you moved as I was turning to you and well you know the rest."

"Okay but how does that translate to you realizing you love me?"

I pursued my lips, "Well I may or may not have caught a glimpse of the angel wings on your back, had a flashback remembering you gripping my hand and had the overwhelming urge to kiss all along your tattoo."

He raised an eyebrow as a smirk slowly pulled at his lips, "Good to know."

Shrugging I continued. "I don't know how it will work but I'm willing to make it work. I've already talked to Sang and she said we can ask them anything and they'll answer the best they can. So my question is-" I paused for dramatic affect. "Are you guys willing to make it work with me?" I looked each of them in the eye and wondered if I've gotten ahead of myself.

"If I've had to live another day without thee love, I will surely perish." Jordan clutched his shirt just over his heart.

"It's 'without thou love' and is that a yes?"

He huffed letting go of his shirt, "Yes, it's a yes."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"And I love you." He kissed my burning cheeks and chuckled.

I looked at the other two and waited, my anxiety reaching a whole new height. "I want to be with you and I get to do that and not lose my best friends, how could I not say yes?" My smile grew and walked over to him and planted a good ole smooch on Bennett's cheek. My eyes widen when he turns my head and kisses my lips. I blink and he's already backed away and smiling like he won the lottery.

"Well I think Bennett said what I wanted to but it's a thousand times over, yes!" I giggled and hugged Declan. I pulled on his hoodie till he was my height and kissed his cheek before pecking his lips.

I let him go and walked to Jordan to give his lips some attention. I sat on his lap sideways and looped my arms around his neck. "Could today get any better?" I sighed dreamily.

"I could get released from this hell hole." I looked at Bennett and pouted.

"If you were released then you could sleep with me tonight." All of their eyebrows raised. "Not like that!" I huffed letting go of Jordan's neck to cross my arms. "Declan fell asleep with me last night." They all made an 'O' with their mouth.

"So what your say is that if I get released today then I get to fall asleep with you?"

I nodded, "Yes, that's what I just said. But the doctor has to give you the ay-oh-kay first."

"Good thing I have money." He whispered under his breath. "What was that?" I looked at him.

"Nothing." I squinted my eyes at him but didn't tell him I heard him. Lousy boys.
______________________________________

I'm late! I know but it's here now and that's all that matters, right? I'm actually really proud of this chapter and I hope you guys love it just as much as I do!

There may or may not be an update next weekend- it just depends on how my week goes, but we're getting close! To the end of the book that is XD I'd really like to know what you guys feel and think about this chapter?! Stay beautiful, I'm out✌

Vote. Comment. & Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...
135K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...