immortality comes as seven [b...

By JustinMochii

bts sickfics. i appreciate all the love and support im getting on this book! although this book is coming to... More

InformationπŸ’«πŸŒ»
Tagged || ⚽️✨
πŸ₯³Birthday Chapter πŸ₯³
Jin || Astraphobia
Suga || Snake bite
Hoseok || Appendix
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 1
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 2
Jimin || Heat exhsuation
Taehyung || Stomach Flu
Jungkook || Twisted ankle
Jin || Burned
Suga || Double Trouble
Hoseok || Heart Attack
Namjoon || Migraine
Jimin || Infected
TaeHyung || Back Pain
Jungkook || Cold
Jin || Nosebleed
Suga || OCD πŸ“•
Hoseok || Nerve Damage
Namjoon || Flu
Jimin || "Help"
Suga || OCD πŸ“—
TaeHyung || Cyst
Jungkook || Hepatitis
Suga || OCD πŸ“˜
TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2
Jimin || abused
Namjoon || food poisoning
Hoseok || run away
Suga || asthma flare up
Jin || brain tumor
Christmas special || ot7
Jungkook || cystic fibrosis
Jimin || accused
Namjoon || asthma
Hoseok || car crash
Suga || OCDπŸ“™
Jin || allergic reaction
Ot7 || by my side
Jungkook || faking
Taehyung || broken leg
Jimin || Maculopapular
Namjoon || SSHL
Hoseok || Fainted(ish)
hello.
the end of an era. <3

Jungkook || Seizure

6.1K 99 43
By JustinMochii

Hello! I did have a plan going into writing this, but it took a turn so oop-. Enjoy loves...
Trigger warning~ Seizures, hospitals
~~~~

He didn't feel sick, but what he did feel was off. Jungkook shivered as another chill was sent through his spine. He was sweating yet he didn't feel sick to his stomach, he didn't have a headache, but he was constantly shaking. It didn't really alarm the other members too much, but one thing did concern Jungkook. His hands would not stop shaking, it was almost as if he was getting electrocuted without the pain aspect of it.

He rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, sighing heavily in hopes for the warm air to warm up his body. All he wanted at the moment was a blanket, unfortunately, no one had a blanket inside of the bus they were currently riding in to get back to Seoul.

They had taken a week long break, which was originally was supposed to be two, but Jungkook fell ill and they decided to take him home, since his parents were busy and couldn't take care of him well enough. The members were by no means mad at him, or upset that he 'ruined' the break. They just felt bad for him, at least they were happy. And they were just missing the maknae, at least they got to spend time together now.

"You're burning up." Namjoon whispered into his number one fans ear. Jungkook's teeth chattered, he begged to differ, he was freezing. And he swears he wasn't exaggerating. "Do you feel sick? Or just achy?"

"Achy, tired, cold, I duno, just weird." The latter nods,taking his coat off and placing it around Jungkook's shoulders.
"That should help for now." The train wasn't making the maknae's trip any easier, it's constant shaking and turning was making the vocalist dizzy and dazed. "...some water?" Was all Jungkook could understand that Namjoon said, so he assumed that he asked if he wanted water. He didn't think he could actually manage to swallow the water with how weak he felt, so he shook his head no.

"I think it would help, just try?" The main vocalist was getting more and more irritated by the second, showing it by ignoring his Hyung. He just wanted to sleep with a nice warm blanket, and get this dang hand shaking to go away. It was honestly going to drive him crazy. Unfortunately for him, Namjoon wasn't really watching the younger and didn't see his head shake. "Hm?"

"No." It was a stern, and somewhat grumpy sounding response. He was just over everything at the moment, and just wanted to be in Seoul already. Namjoon hadn't said anything to him yet, and now the maknae was wondering if he had upset him. Of course, Namjoon wasn't upset, understanding that he was sick and probably didn't appreciate the constant interrogation, but he was just trying to help. Jungkook didn't get this, probably his fever taking a toll on his brain.

More or less, the bus ride came to an end and Jungkook's wish was finally fulfilled. One of them at least, he was in bed with a grey blanket with little elephants plastered all over it. It was warm and cozy, perfect for the current situation. On his left was a sleeping Seokjin, and on his right was a wide awake Taehyung. It was supposed to be Jimin's turn to cuddle, but Taehyung had made a bet that if Jungkook was the next to fall ill then he got to cuddle him. If it was anyone else than Jimin would get to.

Seeing that Jungkook rarely fell ill, Jimin was 100% sure he would win, wrong.

The downfall of this, Taehyung loved to be the big spoon. Except with Jungkook's constant shaking and shivering, he kept knocking into Tae as they were both trying to sleep. Not only were the 2 of them not asleep, but they were highly uncomfortable. Jungkook's feverish body left sweat stamped onto Taehyung's. Not only was the younger sweating but constantly stealing the blanket from off of both of them, claiming he was going to freeze to death.

An hour passed of them blankly staring into the ceiling as Seokjin slept peacefully. Eventually Taehyung gave up on sleeping, and thought Jimin could try. So he left the room and left the maknae, and a sleeping hyung to go and retrieve Jimin.

Jungkook's hands shook the more he focused on them. The chills made their way up his back, causing him to jerk to the side in hopes of finding the smallest bit of comfort. His legs begin to feel cold and tense, they cross, much without Jungkook's will and his head forcefully jerks to the other side. His arms flop around as he tries to turn himself over, his saliva falling out of his mouth at rapid speeds.

Some though, doesn't make it out, getting stuck in his airways. Seokjin lies peacefully, beyond tired from the past week.The mattress and Jk's pillow cushions the sounds that escape him, and his flopping on the bed. (shh) His body tenses as his stomach cramps and makes him feel achy. His stomach twists as each straining movement on his muscles alarm him. A stray tear escapes from his eye.

(Don't even ask okay, it's Wattpad logic for whatever is going on with Seokjin.) Seokjin lies peacefully as his personal needs are fulfilled with sleep. He rests as their maknae goes through tortue alone. His body begins to feel numb as the seizure slowly ends. He isn't completely free, still left with muscle and joint pains from the continuous jerking of his limbs. His stomach remains tense as he drifts back into a conscious state. The much needed sleep just doesn't want to happen to Jungkook. He hasn't slept in over 2 days, staying awake because of his shivering.

He closes his eyes in hopes for them to obey him and let him rest, as said, one of the best medicines is rest. His eyes keep fluttering back open at sounds escaping the rest of the house. The clicking of the buttons on Yoongi's computer, hard at work on producing a song for their new album, B.E. There was less than a month left and Namjoon still had 3 songs to produce lyrics for, so he was hard at work on that. Hoseok was out choreographing some songs from the ones that were completed. That leaves Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin to take care of Jungkook. Of course Jin was now fast asleep.

The rest of the maknae returned to the room, Jimin placing himself right beside Jungkook, in Tae's former spot. Jin stirs, yet still sleeping. "How are you feeling Jungkookie?" Jimin coos at Jungkook's simple shrug.

Should I tell them? No, I can't. That will worry them. I can't worry them.

So the decision was final, hide it at all costs. Don't let them know.

"Icky--" He replies, slowly attempting to lift the blanket over his body. He's too weak and fails, sighing as the blanket falls back down onto his legs. Jimin sees this, grabbing the blanket to help the boy.

"What's got you so weak now? Hm? You could do it on the train bub." He looks into the main vocalists doe eyes, rubbing his back softly. "I'm sorry you feel so bad." Cooing once more at his sad look, Jimin covers him in the blanket.

"Hey Tae, could you go grab the thermometer from my bathroom. It should be on the counter." Tae scurries out of the room, after looking back sadly at the youngest member. Jimin takes this time to adjust Jungkook's blanket, taking in the fact that he's becoming more and more drowsy as the seconds pass. It almost looks like he is so numb he can't feel his own body, which in reality is the truth. He feels so numb and scared for himself, that he doesn't realize when Jimin is shouting across the dorm, "Jungkook's having a seizure! Someone help me! I don't know what to do!"

Jimin remembers Jungkook's pale and sad face as he stared at him, almost through him. Jin stirs awake, quite alarmed by the situation. He wastes no time in moving the maknae onto a pillow, carefully adjusting his head so that if it does jerk he won't hurt himself or anyone else. Tae's returned to the room by now, holding the phone to his ear, trying his best to explain through his tears what is happening to their main vocalist. Jungkook continues to convulse, even after Jimin begs him to answer him, which he physically can't.

"Please come q-quick-- ah he won't stop! Please!" Taehyung knows that it isn't the first responders fault, but he can't help but feel the need to shout and blame anyone who is involved with the situation. (hi) He sobs, trying to get a better look at the maknae in order to give the first responder some information.

"Sir, you need to calm down. Okay? The ambulance is on their way. Can you answer some questions for me?"

"Y-y-yes.."

"Ok thank you, what's your brother's name and age?"

"J-jeon Jungguk, a-and he's- he's tw-twenty four!"

~~~~

Seokjin's POV (I never do pov's, let's see how this goes...)

I don't know where we went wrong. Right before the break I realized Jungkook seemed out of it, I realized he wasn't really himself. He would space out much more than usual and it took way more effort to wake him up from a simple nap. I knew I should of said something, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I watch painfully as my youngest brother fights to keep conscious, I know he won't remember any of this but it's still a painful sight. It hurts me to know that my brother is in pain and I can't do anything about it. I try to get closer to the EMT's as they place an oxygen mask over his face after he stopped convulsing, but they push me away and say I have to wait. It's honestly a big deal to me, I want to hold his hand and tell him that it's all going to be okay. But at the end of the day, I don't even know if it will.

Jungkook's always been very healthy, never gets sick or hurt. He's cautious about his health and his food intakes. Where did we go wrong? They try to inject some sort of medicine into one of his veins, they told me it was Carbamazepine, although I don't know what it does, I hope it works. They keep poking his arm looking for a good vein, I wish they would hurry because he's getting less and less responsive. I try to talk to him, but all he does is make a weird grunting noise as more saliva dribbles out from his mouth.

His arm is plastered with so many needle pokes that I have to look away, but I fail as I hear someone shout, "We got it!". They use a lot of terms I don't understand, neither do I aspire to. I just hope they tell me that Jungkook is okay, and will be okay forever. The others had all pilled into the room by now, they don't seem to be showing any emotions, looking confused and giving the youngest a concerning death stare. Namjoon hangs out in the door way, looking at his feet as if they will bring him reassurance.

The EMT's continue to do their work, pulling out a stretcher. I don't want to look at this part, because the thought of Jungkook's body laying lifelessly on what seems like a death bed makes me want to break down. They strap him in securly, and ask us who wanted to come along. They told us only two could come, and the next thing I know I'm being shoved into the ambulance.

On my left is Jimin, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think he's the best choice. Not saying I'm any better, but he will feel so bad for Jungkook he would make himself sick and end up needing medical assistance as well.

What did I say?

Because now he's crying so hard, his coughs seem like retches. The EMT's hand him a small plastic bag, assumingly for his vomit. I assist him by rubbing his back softly, I don't put my whole heart into it though, Jungkook needs more attention right now. Again, not trying to be rude, but I can't really express my emotions in the best way right now.

We pull up to the hospital, right as another seizure starts. We don't take him into the hospital yet, worried he'll fall off the stretcher. He looks so helpless and scared, he looks me in the eyes, and it looks like he's trying to speak. Obviously he can't but I wish to think that way. They keep yelling at each other, and at one point one yells to another, "Number 3, time one minute, thirty five." I assume that this is the amount of time the seizure lasted, but I doubt he's had 3. I would have known, wouldn't I?

By the time they had arrived at the dorm, he looked like he had had a seizure before. He looked worn out and weak, and if I can remember properly, he was shaking a lot when I woke up mid nap. I thought something was off, I felt like my world was shaking, I guess that was the first seizure.

This leaves me feeling incredibly guilty, but when Jimin hugs me from the back I feel a lot better. It's like he knows what I need, maybe he was a good choice to bring along.

I'm still worried though, if this is Jungkook's third seizure, there must be a cause.

He lies stiff in the hospital bed, his eyes are no longer glowing with that shimmer we all love. His eyes aren't big and doe like either, more filled with some sort of pain. The doctors injected more of that medicine, which they later told me that it's supposed to stop seizures. It's been 3 hours since his last seizure and he's been the same. No improvement, or news. The nurses popped their heads in one or two times to check on him, but that was it.

~~~~

It's the next day, around noon. His condition has been improving. Although they do think they've found a cause, they won't tell us. Why are they hiding it?

~~~~

Eventually they come into the room, the doctors holding papers in their hands, looking professional.

"It turns out Mr. Jeon here," He starts, nodding in Jungkook's direction. "Has a few causes for his seizures, one being an extreme lack of sleep, as well as family history. Although this isn't alarming, he may have seizures in the future due to family history, after looking at his DNA."

~~~~

It's been 3 months since that day, I still feel really guilty after knowing that he had a seizure while I wasn't paying attention. But it's the past, Jungkook forgives me, and I'll forgive myself eventually.

He hasn't had any seizures again, and we are grateful for it. We will love out maknae forever.

And I mean it.

~~~~

(Completed)

So. How did you guys like the pov? I kinda liked it, but if i want to keep doing it then ill have to practice because idk, it felt odd. Some times I didn't know how to describe how he felt, (as you can tell) but I hope it was good enough for you. Now, by no means am I making this a series, I do not wish to copy other authors. This was a one time thing, so thank you for reading.

I low key liked this chapter, and I hope you did as well. Have a great day!!! Thanks for 13k! (wow that rhymed hehe) Oh yea, I tested out a new 'layout' for my chapters, maybe I'll add a gif or something at the beginning, if I feel like it. I'm ranting now so I'll go... <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 148 17
You and sesshomaru have known each other when you guys were little and now you guys are married
615K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
16.5K 460 9
min yoongi was known for his cold-hearted personality, as well as his true facts, his sense of style and especially no lies. however, what if those...
47K 1.2K 20
yoongi's focus was rudely interrupted by a weird smell. hairspray? his head whipped up and he found taehyung sitting in front of the mirror. he seeme...