𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...

נכתב על ידי nikkimouse04

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞. . ." 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. 𝐀 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝑺... עוד

Authors Note
Chapter One ~ What?!
Chapter Two ~ A Curse?
Chapter Three ~ On Our Way
Chapter Four ~ A Troll Visit
Chapter Five ~ Sister Problems
Chapter Six ~ A Kiss?
Chapter Seven ~ Secrets
Chapter Nine ~ "Hi, we have a problem"
Chapter Ten ~ Let Them Go!
Chapter Eleven ~ They're Back And They're Gone
Chapter Twelve ~ Worry
Chapter Thirteen ~ Caught
Chapter Fourteen ~ Worried again
Chapter Fifteen ~ Dream
Chapter Sixteen ~ What Now?
Chapter Seventeen ~ Elsa
Chapter Eighteen ~ A New Plan
Chapter Nineteen ~ Varian
Chapter Twenty ~ Elsa
Chapter Twenty-One ~ Questions
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ The Page
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Elsa
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ The Enchanted Forest
Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Dream
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ The Dust
Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ Elsa
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ The Battle
Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ The Battle Continues
Chapter Thirty ~ Another Plan
Chapter Thirty-One ~ The Last Ingredient
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ Cure
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Anna's POV
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ She's Back
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ The End

Chapter Eight ~ Lost In The Mountains

210 5 0
נכתב על ידי nikkimouse04

Meanwhile, Kristoff had looked everywhere in the castle and the village for Anna, but she was nowhere to be found. He was worried sick, so he decided to get Sven and search for his wife in the first part of the forest. She had to be here somewhere right? It was dark and probably past midnight already, and he still hadn't found her. Although most people are afraid of the dark woods in the night, Kristoff was used to them, so not afraid. The only thing he was afraid of, was Anna being lost somewhere.

"Anna! Where are you?!" Kristoff kept screaming, hoping she would hear him and she would answer. But he got nothing. Not after one, three, ten, twenty times. Still nothing. He looked at Sven and said in 'Sven Talk', "Don't worry Kristoff, Anna will be fine, she can take care of herself."

"I know buddy, but I'm still worried about her. What if. . ." Kristoff got interrupted by a scream.

"Ah! Help! Please!" He recognized that voice. It was Anna. He had been searching for her for five hours, and he finally found her. But it sounded like she was in danger. He had to hurry.

"Anna! Where are you?!" He yelled once more.

"The cliff!" He heard her scream. He commanded Sven to run in the direction that leads to the cliff. Sven ran as fast as he could through the dark, cold forest. When they came closer to the cliff, Kristoff could see a shim of a woman standing at the edge of the cliff, surrounded by large dogs. 

Dogs. . .? Oh no, they're not dogs, they're wolves!  Kristoff thought, as him and Sven were a little closer to the cliff. He could see the white-gray fur of the wolves, lighted by the moonlight, as they were pushing Anna closer to the edge of the cliff.

"Hey! Over here!" He yelled at the hungry wolves. They turned they're growly faces around, to look where the sound came from. They growled. "That's right! I'm right here! Come and get me!" Kristoff yelled, as the wolves fully turned their body's around, slowly walking away from Anna, making their way towards Kristoff. Anna looked frightened, standing there on the edge, lightened by the moonlight. Kristoff knew Anna was afraid of wolves, so he knew how scared she was. He had no idea if 'cursed Anna' was afraid of wolves too, but he knew that the real Anna was still in there, and she was frightened. "Anna! Run!" Kristoff yelled at her, hoping she would listen and go somewhere safe, and so she did. It seemed like the wolves listened to him too, because they started to run towards him. Sven turned himself around and ran.

"Come on buddy, you can do it! Let's run as fast as you can." Kristoff said, as Sven used all his energy to run even faster. Kristoff looked over his shoulder, seeing the hungry wolves with their yellow eyes, desperate for a meal. He saw a shim run in the corner of his eye, so he looked to the side. It was Anna, still running for her life. He commanded Sven to run towards her, so he could get her on Sven's back to. As Sven was slowing down when they were closer to Anna to keep up with her, Kristoff reached his arm out to her. Anna looked at him.

"Kristoff!" She yelled, as she grabbed his arm so he could pull her onto Sven, who started to put all his energy in his running again. Kristoff looked over his shoulder again, to see were the wolves had gone. Unfortunately, they weren't giving them up yet. They were still being chased through the woods, and seemed that the wolves weren't going to give up anytime soon. As Sven kept running and running, Kristoff thought he saw something in the mountain they were running by. He squeezed his eyes together to sharpen his sight, as he saw what it was. 

A split! We can lose the wolves if we go in there! He thought.

"Sven! Over there!" He said, and Sven sprinted over to the split in the mountain. He jumped off Sven and helped Anna jump off him too. They ran into the split. Sven squeezed himself through the opening. The reindeer almost didn't fit through, but he luckily did. As they were hiding, Kristoff could just catch a blink of the white-gray wolves running past them They hadn't noticed them in the opening. 

Yes! We're save! 

Sven sighed and let himself fall on the floor. The poor reindeer was exhausted from the running. Kristoff sat down next to him and patted his head.

"Good job buddy." He said and smiled at the reindeer, who smiled back. He couldn't be prouder of his friend. Anna had walked a little further away from the boys, into the dark, moisty mountain. She took a deep breath, as she looked over her shoulder at Kristoff. He smiled at her, but she didn't smile back.

"Why did you save me?" She asked, as she had her arms awkwardly crossed. Kristoff laughed at her.

"Because I love you, and I don't want the wolves to eat you." He explained in his laugh. Anna frowned and let her arms fall down.

"Excuse me?!" She said angrily.

"Oh right," Kristoff sighed and picked up a branch on the floor, "You change every word I say." He said, as he threw the branch against the stone wall of the mountain.

"I don't! You're just being mean!"

"Then what did I say according to you?" Kristoff asked. Anna rolled her eyes and crossed her arms again, and then looked to the side, to avoid eye contact.

"You said you didn't want the wolves to have a bad snack. And that you hate me. So, it still makes no sense that you saved me." Kristoff looked surprised by Anna's explanation and laughed.

"It's not funny you know!" She yelled at him. Kristoff got distracted from their conversation. He thought he heard something. A soft growl. He tried to focus on the sound, while Anna kept talking. "You always say things like this to me! That's why I wanted you to leave! I. ." Kristoff shushed her and put his hand on Anna's mouth so the sound of her voice would be muted. She tried to push his hand away and succeeded, but she didn't talk. She knew something was wrong. Kristoff slowly walked over to the opening in the mountain where they'd come in to check the sound. He looked around. All he saw was the dark forest. Suddenly, he heard something growl in front of him. Anna looked over his shoulder. The dark forest wasn't the only thing they could see anymore. There were two yellow eyes in the bushes in the shadows. 

Yellow eyes. . . A wolf! 

As Kristoff was trying to think of a solution, the wolf jumped out of the bushes. They ran back in the split. Opposite of Sven, the wolf could easily go through the split, so it followed them in the mountain. Sven jumped up as he heard Kristoff scream his name. They all ran to the back of the split. They were stuck. There was no way out. The wolf had trapped them in here. Suddenly, Kristoff saw a wooden beam that held up some rocks above them. If the beam would fall, the rocks would too. The wolf wouldn't be able to attack them anymore.

"Sven! Over here!" he screamed and pushed the wooden beam to show the reindeer what to do. Sven kicked it a few times, and some little rocks began to fall. The fearsome wolf looked at Anna with its glowing yellow eyes and growled. It was showing its teeth, and licked its lips. A few more seconds and it would attack. Kristoff saw the fear in Anna's eyes. "Come on! One more kick. . ." Kristoff whispered, and so Sven kicked. The beam fell with a big boom, and so did the rocks. They created a wall which made it impossible for the wolf to reach them. The only problem was that they were on the wrong side of the wall, they'd locked themselves up inside the mountain. It was even darker now, since the wall only let a little moonlight in. Kristoff was out of breath and sat down on a rock with his hands in his hair.

"Great!" Anna started, throwing her hands in the air, "Now we're stuck in a mountain with no way out, so we're going to die anyways! Wolf or no wolf!" Anna yelled.

"Seriously?" Kristoff said, insulted, "This is your reaction?! Sven saved our life's! We could've been a wolfs meal now!" He yelled back. Sven sat down and looked sadly at the couple arguing. He didn't like seeing Kristoff angry.

"Oh yeah, he saved the wolf, it would've had an awfully bad meal." Anna said, rolling her eyes at Kristoff. He took a very deep breath.

"I never said that!" He yelled. "It's all in your head Anna! You're cursed! We're only trying to help you and you keep yelling at us! And now you ran away!" Anna turned her back to Kristoff and put her hands on her head, covering her ears. Kristoff knew she wouldn't understand anything, but he continued anyways, "We know you're not yourself but it's hard to hear you say things like this! And you always put the blame on me or Elsa!"

"What the heck are you talking about?!" Anna yelled back.

"I know it's not your fault, but that doesn't mean it's ours!" He screamed back, ignoring Anna's question. She still had her back turned to him, so he couldn't see her eyes tearing up. He heard her sniff her nose, and knew she was crying. Or at least, about to cry. Anna and Kristoff did have fights sometimes, but not as intense as this one. Anna would mostly win the argument, because she was just always right. But this time, he wasn't arguing with Anna, because the woman he was yelling at, wasn't Anna. At least, not in his eyes. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder as a comfort.

"Look, I don't want to fight with you, I know you're. . ."

"Let's just find a way out of here." Anna interrupted him and pushed Kristoff's hand of her shoulder. Kristoff looked at Sven who still had a sad look on his face. Anna made her way over to the stone wall and tried to get some rocks to move, to create a way out, but nothing moved.

"What are you doing?" Kristoff asked her as he was walking over to her, "That won't work. The stones are too heavy and there are too many of them. You'll only hurt yourself." He said as he realized what she was trying to do, but Anna kept going, ignoring his advice. She pushed the rocks so hard, that the sharp corner of the rock cut in her hand.

"Ah, au. . ." She moaned from the pain, and Kristoff could see her eyes tearing up again, despite the lack of light.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. He thought he heard Anna growl. He walked over to her. "Anna. . .?" He asked, but she didn't answer him. Suddenly, she looked right in his eyes. Her eyes were red. Way to red to be naturally red from crying. She looked very, very mad. 

Red eyes. . . Maybe I wasn't hallucinating when she ran away in the library. Because this is clearly red.

He gasped as his own eyes started to burn. The minute he looked away from Anna's eyes, his eyes didn't hurt anymore. 

Burning eyes, that was what the book explained about the curse! But why are mine hurting when I look at her? What does that have to do with the curse? 

Anna held her bleeding hand. The cut from the rock wasn't that deep, but it was bleeding. Before Kristoff left to search for her, he packed a bag with some supplies he always takes with him on hiking's or trips to the mountains and the forest. He had put his bag next to the big rock he sat on earlier. He ran over to his bag and searched for some bandage. He knew he put it in there somewhere. 

Ha, there it is! He thought, as he fished the bandage out of his bag. He also grabbed a water bottle to clean the wound a little. He ran back over to Anna, who still had red eyes, and was still crying. He carefully took her bleeding hand out of her own hand, showing her the bandage, so she knew what he was going to do.

"It's going to be okay, trust me." He said, with a sweet voice. Anna was breathing heavily as the tears still ran down her cheek. Kristoff cleaned the wound in her hand with the water, as Anna moaned from the tingling feeling. Kristoff rapped the bandage around the wound and tied it with a small knot on the end. They looked at each other when he was done. The redness in Anna's eyes calmed down, and Kristoff's eyes didn't burn anymore when he looked straight in hers. It all seemed to disappear.

"That's better, right?" Kristoff asked and smiled. Anna softly smiled back for the first time.

"Yeah, thank you." She said.

"I think we should get some sleep. When we wake up, we'll find a way out of here. I promise." Kristoff suggested. Anna nodded. She sat down on the ground, and turned her cloak into a big pillow. Big enough for her and Kristoff. He wanted to walk over to Sven, to let Anna alone, but she stopped him.

"Hey, you can sleep on here if you want." She said pointing at the pillow she'd created, and not looking Kristoff in the eyes.

"Okay then, if you insist." He said, giving her a teasing look. He gestured at Sven to come and lay there too. He was very surprised that Anna even wanted him to sleep next to her, but it made a little sense to him. She kind of smiled back at him, which is something 'cursed Anna' wouldn't do. He thought he might have gotten her back to herself again. For a little while. After a few minutes of silently laying down on the stone cold floor, Sven fell asleep. A few minutes later, Anna fell asleep too. An hour later, Kristoff still hadn't. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. He was staring at the dark ceiling, that he actually couldn't see, and kept thinking and thinking about this situation. How were they going to get out of this? Then, he thought about the wooden beam. He realized that there weren't normally wooden beams inside mountains. Like, never. Kristoff stood up as quietly as he could, so he wouldn't wake anyone up, and walked over to the rock wall they'd created by taking the beam down. The beam was obviously there to keep the rocks from falling and blocking the entrance of the mountain. But why? Why would anyone want to secure a split in a mountain? Kristoff was very confused. It seemed as if there was nothing in this mountain. He walked past sleeping Anna and Sven again, to check the other side of the 'mountain tunnel'. It was a dead end. At least, it seemed like it. It made no sense to Kristoff. 

Why would there be a wooden beam to secure an entrance, when there's nothing to enter? He thought, and then yawned. He knew that he still wouldn't be able to sleep now, since he was even more confused than before, but he was tired. He really needed the sleep. He'd slept five hours total in the past three days. So, he decided to try to sleep. He laid down on Anna's cloak-pillow, next to Anna and Sven and closed his eyes. He finally fell asleep, but not for long. He woke up an hour later. Anna was moving around on the floor, but she wasn't awake. She moaned a few times and moved her head, as if she was scared. Kristoff knew she was having a nightmare. He kissed her forehead and stroke his finger down her nose as he started to sing:

"Where the north wind, meets the sea

There's a river, full of memories

Sleep my darling, save and sound

For in this river, all is found"

He knew Anna and Elsa always sang this song to each other if they couldn't sleep, or if one of them wasn't feeling well. Anna told him that when he wasn't feeling well himself. She sang it for him, and it made him feel a little calmer. While he was singing it to her, Anna's scared, tensed face turned into a soft smile.

"Everything is going to be okay darling, trust me. I love you." He said and grabbed her hand and gave it a soft kiss. He kept holding her hand, because he didn't want to let go. It felt like Anna was squeezing his hand back. Kristoff smiled by the feeling of Anna's hand holding his, and fell asleep once again.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤! 𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :)

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,

❥︎𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

122K 4.3K 15
ᯐ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐃 ( 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚉𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟷 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄..?❞ ❝..𝐈...
1.5K 66 11
(NOTE: COMPLETED. This is a "Frozen/Tangled" crossover. It was written BEFORE "Tangled: The Series" was released.) A terrible illness begins to...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
79.9K 3.2K 19
ᯐ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐃 ( 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚉𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒...