The Forever Now

Galing kay Jimochi_writes

when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept hi... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Thank you 2.0

Chapter 6

2.4K 73 10
Galing kay Jimochi_writes

Me and Taehyung had lunch together in my cabin he really enjoyed my cooking. "Omg y/n your so good at cooking unlike me," he said laughing and continued "I almost have burnt toast every morning". "The all-rounder CEO doesn't know how to cook," I said laughing. "Maybe you could give me tips," he said and I nodded. We had a great time together. He was totally different from what I remembered in high school he is warmer to people when he opens up and I felt that. The same feeling that I had for him when I was in high school. That boxy smile.... those brown eyes I get lost in every time. The intoxicating smell of his... The soft hair he ruffles every now and then when talking. Everything is perfect about him and I started falling for him all over again. I guess this is love. But he wouldn't feel the same he just considers me as a friend. I am not ready to face another heartbreaking rejection.

As I was in my own thoughts I was cut off by Taehyung tapping my hand. "Y/n !? Is there something wrong you zoned out for a minute there," he asked concerned. "No nothing," I said giving him a smile. "Mr Kim we should probably go to supervise the new ad of your clothing line," I said getting up. "Yeah y/n and you can call me Taehyung no need to be formal," he said "No we should keep things professional though we are ...... Close," I said and walked out. But still, I came here for work experience and I better don't get off track will The KimTaehyung like a not-so-good-looking girl? I thought to myself as I walked away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was having lunch with y/n and to be honest, her cooking is so good it was just like grandma's... Speaking of Grandma I really miss her but I got y/n here she must be happy. She was just the same all giggly and cute just like how she was. She would smile for even the smallest things and she was cute in total. "It's a shame that I missed you before," I thought to myself as I saw her zone out for a minute and omg she looked so cute I felt like taking a picture of her. I silently took a picture and the fact that she didn't notice I started taking more. How could someone look so cute and hot at the same time? You could look at her for hours and you wouldn't get bored. A beautiful person both inside and out. She zoned out for a bit more than I expected so I tapped her hand cutting her off.

"Y/n !? Is there something wrong you zoned out for a minute there," I asked her she shook her head and gave a smile." Mr Kim we should probably go to supervise the new ad of your clothing line" she said "Yeah y/n and you can call me taehyung no need to be formal," I said "no we should keep things professional though we are ...... Close" she said and walked off?. We are close but she wouldn't develop feelings for a person who hurt her and a beautiful girl like her would already have a partner. But still, I won't stop trying. I set the pictures of y/n that I took now as my lock screen.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

JIMIN'S POV

It was almost time to supervise the ad shoot we normally don't do this but Taehyung has the satisfaction of supervising the ad so we go along. We have a set of models/actors who work especially for the Kim group of companies all of them were personally picked by Taehyung himself so they are pretty close to us. From the corner, I noticed Taehyung walking towards the studio with y/n following close behind. I smiled to myself at how small and cute she was. Taehyung was walking fast and she was trying to catch up with him and they actually looked cute together. At first, I did have a crush on y/n but later I found out that Taehyung and y/n were meant to be together. It was difficult at first but still, my best friend's happiness is all that matters.

Before Taehyung used to be all grumpy and cold when he was at work but after y/n came he gave his boxy smile once or twice which was rare to see for so long. The fact that he has been controlling himself for y/n is just amazing that girl really has an impact on him. They came and we all went in. It was a very busy atmosphere. We just needed this one person right now to handle the situation. Krystal aka kiki was the first model we ever had at Kim Company. She has been with us since the beginning and she was a great model/actress and she is our best friend, she is there for us even when she is busy with other things and she never says no when we ask her for help.

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Y/N'S POV

The environment was very busy cause this was the most awaited launch of the Choi and Kim company's very first collab clothing so people are hyped up and this ad is going to make their first impression. I scanned the room and saw Taehyung and Jimin talking with a girl and she was the great Krystal she's a great model and actress and I really love her work I'm actually a huge fan of hers. I was about to approach her when I spotted someone else who was quite familiar to me. "Jane!!!" I let out a scream causing everyone to look at me. Jane was my father's secretary and my best friend I was so happy to see her. I quickly approached her giving her a big hug.

"I missed you too y/n," she said letting go of me. "You never told me you were going to be here !?" I asked her "Well Mr Choi told me to keep it a secret from you as you'll be happier to see me," she said chuckling. I felt someone calling me so I turned and saw Taehyung standing there... crap. "Y/n do you know Ms Chung !?" He asked looking at us. "Umm.. we... Uh.. yeahh we went to the same University... Well...in the States yeah," I said giving him a smile. He nodded and walked away. "Well, I wanted to ask you how is it working for the hottest CEO in the nation," she said chuckling.

"Actually Jane there's a lot of things you need to know so how about you come over to my place!?" I said, "Actually y/n I'm going to stay with you till I get back to the States," she said and I beamed out of joy "Omg! I'm so grateful you know how boring it is to live alone in that huge penthouse," I said and she started laughing "Ah y/n you're still so childish never change," after that, she gave me a tap on my shoulder and left to continue the work and I went back to where Taehyung was talking with Kiki and Jimin.

"Oh y/n meet Krystal aka Kiki you would have known her she's quite famous," Taehyung said snaking an arm around her shoulder. "Oh yeah, I'm actually a big fan of hers," I said giving her a smile and offering her my hand, she shook it gladly and she had a cute smile on her face. "I'm Choi y/n I work as a secretary here," I said "I'm Krystal Kang also known as kiki I'm a model and an actress," she said smiling. Well, she is not bad but so far she is a sweet person I thought when I felt someone's hand around my shoulder. "She forgot to mention that she is MY secretary," I looked up to see Taehyung smiling and Jimin almost uwu at us and I was standing there partially red.

"Congratulations on the new clothing line Taehyung and I'm happy to model for this edition too," she said giving Taehyung a pat, he smiled back at her and so did Jimin. She then left to get ready for the shoot. Taehyung turned towards me "So y/n kiki is one of our close friends she has been modelling for our company since day one and she is my close friend too," he said and I nodded. Later I was watching everyone get ready and I was sitting in a corner watching them and I had to admit it was very boring. Jimin was busy talking to the directors and Taehyung was talking with Kiki. I usually don't sit in one place I'm a hyper kid since childhood, dad and grandma had a difficult time taking care of me.

I got up and started roaming around watching people do various stuff it was new to me as it was the first time I've been to an actual set. After a few minutes, all were ready for the ad shoot and I went back to my corner to watch. Suddenly a girl came running to Taehyung "Sir the male model had an urgent matter to attend to and now we can't find a replacement," she said and was a bit scared seeing Taehyung's facial features change. He then walked straight to me and started unbuttoning his shirt and I let out a soft gasp. "What are you doing Mr Kim ... Everyone is watching what will they-" Before I could finish he quickly shut my mouth with one hand "Geez y/n you talk too much just hold my shirt till I come back," he said and for some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off of his abs omg he was so hot I kept staring till he spoke.

"I know you like what you see it's all yours after all," he said giving me a wink and walking away now everyone was looking at me. Jane was suppressing her laugh whereas Jimin was about to burst out laughing and quickly covered his mouth and walked away everyone was looking at my bright red face and I covered my face with his shirt and my God y/n it was a very bad decision.

His smell was strong on his shirt and it was so warm and comforting. "Stop it y/n no matter how much you like him he is never going to accept you, you are no match to him he is just playing up with you," I thought to myself and quietly sat there. Suddenly a phone was ringing next to me I looked at it and it was Taehyung's phone I took it in my hand and the call ended and the lock screen appeared and I blinked my eyes to clearly see the picture. "It is a picture of me from lunchtime and he saved my pictures as his lock screen," I said to myself in shock and kept the phone down after seeing him approach me.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Everything was going pretty well in the studio until I heard that the lead male model had an important job to attend to and ditched us. I had to do something so I decided to model myself I'm not a great model but still I clean up pretty well. I was watching y/n sitting in the corner the whole time she must be bored let me entertain her. I walked up to her and started placing my belongings next to her and started unbuttoning my shirt. She let out a soft scream and started ranting "What are you doing Mr Kim ... Everyone is watching what will they-" I quickly shut her mouth with one hand. "geez y/n you talk too much just hold my shirt till I come back," I said and I noticed her staring at my body and I let out a smirk "I know you like what you see it's all yours after all," I said giving her a wink and walked away. Teasing y/n just to see that cute blush of hers is worth it.

After changing I looked for my phone and it was nowhere to be seen. "Crap I should have left it with y/n and the lock screen shit I better hurry," I said to myself as I came out. I walked out only to find y/n keeping my phone back in its place. "Crap she would have looked at the lock screen you are making it too obvious Taehyung," I thought and I approached her as if nothing happened. "Thanks, y/n for taking care of my phone," I said and quickly moved from there before she could question me further.

END OF TAEHYUNGS POV

Y/N'S POV

"He quickly snatched the phone from me and went away did he really have my picture as his lock screen," I thought to myself as the shoot started and my god he is good at modelling too. "Is there anything he is bad at !?". I never noticed that I was staring at him making it so obvious that Jane sent me a text telling me to stop staring at my boss I looked up at her and she gave me an 'I know it all' smirk and I facepalmed myself and walked out to avoid more embarrassment. I was still holding onto Taehyung's shirt and I wanted to keep it in his cabin so I walked into his cabin and found someone sitting on his couch. I looked closely and I found Eunji sitting on the couch and reading a magazine I cleared my throat and she looked up at me giving me a fake smile.

"What are you doing here Miss Lee!?" I said looking at her. "Well I came here to meet tae and Hana told me he is in a photoshoot so I decided to wait in his room," she said looking at her magazine but lifted her head up when she noticed the shirt in my hand. "Is that Taehyung's shirt !?" She asked coming closer "Yes" With a swift motion she took it from my hands and now she was having it. Then she placed it close to her chest smelling his scent "Ahh he smells good," she said rolling her eyes back, that felt very... Stange, I would say. I didn't want Taehyung to be mad at me for giving his shirt to her so I placed a hand on her elbow trying to get the shirt when I felt a sharp sting on my face.

She slapped me. "How dare you even lay hands on me !? Do you not remember who my dad is !? I could end ur entire career. Peasants like you shouldn't even be near me," she said and dramatically tossed her hair. I couldn't bear it anymore and tears started streaming down my eyes and I ran outside. I am not like the girls who are tough I'm more on the sensitive side and I dashed out of the door outside to go somewhere so that no one sees me. I was about to enter the bathroom when someone stopped me by pulling my wrist I turned to see Taehyung's concerned eyes "y/n where did you go I -" he stopped when he saw my tear-stained cheeks "y/n what happened !?" He said caressing my cheek and I immediately hissed because of the pain he removed his hands and grabbed my chin and turned it slowly to look at my cheek only to see the impression of fingers and my cheek a glowing red.

His worried face now changed into one filled with anger and rage. "Who did this to you !?" I looked down and started crying more. "Y/n I asked you a question!?" He said now with more anger. "Ms lee," I said in between my sobs. He quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to where Eunji was talking with all the other 6 members.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was at the peak of my anger. How did that Eunji even lay her finger on MY princess !? I know that y/n would have not done anything wrong cause she is an angel but this Eunji is spoilt from birth. I quickly spotted her talking with my hyungs and Jungkook who seemed very uncomfortable by her presence I quickly broke in. I saw her holding my shirt !!!!! Didn't I give it to y/n !?. "Ahh, tae took you lo-" Before she could start I gave her what she deserved a hard slap across her face. Everyone looked shocked even y/n gave an audible gasp and everyone in the office stopped what there were doing and looked at us.

"Taehyung are you insane what was that for!?" Jin hyung came in front of Eunji and yelled at me. "She slapped y/n for no reason," I said and everyone's mouth fell open. "No I didn't slap her she's lying," she said while caressing her own cheek from the pain. "You're going to get another slap for lying," Jungkook said laughing. "Woahh why can't you get your own shirt instead of grabbing the shirt y/n was holding". He said looking at his tab. "There's no fault on y/n hyung she was just reaching for the shirt then daddy's princess here smacked poor sweet y/n," he said showing us the tab. I did install a camera but I disabled it a few months back and now we enabled it back this morning for surveillance purposes and Jungkook was quick in finding it out. Before I could confront her for lying yoongi stepped forward. "I'll take care of her Taehyung comfort y/n instead," he said stepping forward.

Everyone's face was lit up now. Everyone likes y/n she helps everyone and she is sweet so everyone has a soft corner for her. Especially Yoongi hyung he always says that he considers y/n as his sister so I'm not surprised that he wanted to handle Eunji besides Yoongi hyung is the man who spits fire..... I don't know if Eunji will hold up.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

YOONGI'S POV

She slapped y/n hearing that wants me to slit Eunji's throat with my bare hands but I can't do that at least not in public. So I approached her to give her a piece of my mind. "I know peasants like you want a man like Taehyung... The fact that it'll never come true is unchangeable like your attitude. Coming back to y/n," I stepped even close to her "Next time even if your filthy pinky touches her you won't be able to see the dawn ever again". I said and walked away.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

Y/N'S POV

I was really scared of the way Taehyung looked as soon as he found out Eunji had slapped me he pulled me to where she was and before she could speak he gave her a smack across her face. I was partially happy at the same time it was more painful cause it was loud even someone out could hear it. Everyone was shocked and after Jungkook showed the clip and Yoongi literally threatened to kill her there. I was actually very happy that everyone stood up for me. there was just one thing I had to do so I was about to confront her when Taehyung stepped forward. He muttered something into her ears that made her have a deep frown and he grabbed the shirt from her hand and took me into his cabin.

 Taehyung slapping Eunji

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Do vote and comment stay safe and sending you lots of love

With love sav💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 139 17
They both walked on their own different paths after high school but, will their paths bring them back together? But how? By getting married or not? I...
169K 12.1K 41
Everyone hates him in school. Still, that only makes me fall in love with him more!
341 85 14
[Book Status: Completed] Choi Sihyun, an all-time victim of the 3 big bullies in school. It's not like she doesn't fight back though. A new student e...
2.2K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...