Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement

639 8 2
By dong3474

-Morning-

The next day, a delivery truck drives a Propwash Junction, and as it passes through a hollow in the road, "Ow! Dagnabbit! Let me drive!" Someone screams in the truck.

-Town-

Chug fuels the old fire truck Mayday. "There you go, topped off and all set, Mayday."

"Hey, Chug" Robin greets Chug.

"Robin, how are you today?" Chug asks.

"Well, it's the same today." Robin answers, thinking roughly.

Then, when a delivery truck came, Chug and Robin saw it.

"WILL YOU STOP!" Someone in the truck is angry and yelling. And when the truck door opened, a forklift called Roper, who was at qualifying trials in Nebraska yesterday, got on the truck. And he complained and coughed as he got down to the ground, as to whether he was unhappy with the driving of the delivery truck.

"Unbelievable! Why don't you just go back! I mean, I think you actually missed a pothole! Man, you got to be the worst, I mean the worst delivery truck that has ever delivered a delivery!"

"Whoa, what a mouth." Robin was embarrassed.

"Can I help you?" Chug asks Roper.

"Please tell me this is Propwash Junction." Roper begs.

"Sure is." Chug assures you.

"Oh, finally. You know, you're not even on the map." Roper informs them.

"Yeah, pretty drive, ain't it?" Chug asks.

"Oh yeah." Roper replied sarcastically. "Especially if you like looking at dirt and corn." And he takes his business. "Anyway, I'm looking for a Strut Jetstream ."

"Who?" Chug asks.

"Jetstream. Strut Jetstream." Says Roper.

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell." Chug doesn't know. Robin rolls his eyes to see if he forgot Dusty's stage name. "Do you have a photo?"

"Yeah, I got one right here-" Roper looked at the clipboard, "No, I don't have a photo!" He snapped. "I have documentation that says Strut Jetstream lives in Propwash Junction." Roper talks while looking at the clipboard.

"Oh, whoa, whoa! Whoa, wait a minute! OK! Oh..." As Chug rolls his head, Robin bites his lips asking for please, "No... gosh, I-" Robin becomes increasingly annoyed and ill.

"Oh, hey, I'm Strut Jetstream." As Dusty comes, Chug stands next to Robin. And Robin sighs and looks at Chug disgustingly.

"Chug. His stage name?" When Robin gave a clear hint, "Oh yeah!" Chug remembered. "That's right!" As he laughs, and Robin leans his head, Dusty smiles impatiently. "I knew I'd remember." Chug behaves pretensely. "There he is, strutting on over here."

"But you're mispronouncing it slightly." Dusty says.

"I am?" Roper asks.

"Mmm-hmm." Dusty nods. "Yeah. It's actually pronounced... 'Dusty Crophopper'."

When Roper makes an expressionless face, "Dusty... Crophopper..." he repeats his name.

"Yeah. It's... Scandinavian." Dusty speaks clearly.

"Right, and I'm Egyptian." Roper talks sarcastically, then when he smells Dusty, he is disgusted and steps back. "GOOGLY MOOGLY! What is that smell?!"

"It's Vita-minamulch." Dusty replies with shame.

"Vita-mina-what?" Roper is confused.

Then, the old pesticide spreader 'Leadbottom' comes. "The finest-smellin' compost this side of the Mississippi Original, creamy and chunky style." Leadbottom inhaled. "Oh, yeah. Smell that? It's like daffodils and like Sunday dinner."

When Roper and the other kids also stared at him, he looked crazy, and they panicked. "I just love it. I love it." ' I got some minamulch, yeah! I got some minamulch, yeah! ' And Leadbottom leaves singing.

"Uh, that old airplane needs some help. Y'all know that, right?" Roper asked if he was absurd, and when he asked them, "Yeah..." everyone agrees.

"So, for what purpose did you come here?" Robin gives the point.

"Are you familiar with the racin' fuel additive, nitromethane?" Roper asks.

"Oh, yeah! Zip juice!" Chug knows what it is. "Go-go punch! That stuff will blur your vision and slur your speech-"

"It's illegal ." Roper makes the point.

"Totally illegal. Wouldn't know what it looks like. Yeah, you were sayin'?" Chug agrees and attempts to cover his knowledge.

"What about that?" Robin asks.

"The substance was found in the tank of the 5th place qualifier, Fonzarelli. Illegal fuel intake is an automatic DQ." Roper talks while looking at the clipboard.

"Wait, so you're sayin'..." Dusty was surprised to hear about him.

"He's out, you're in. Congratulations." Roper smiles.

Robin gasps. "You're in?" When Chug asks, Dusty nods. "He's in!" Chug shouts, whistles, and talks to everyone. "You're never goin' to believe this. He's in!" Everyone cheers, and Dottie is a bit startled.

"What? Are you serious?" Dottie asks.

"Whoo! Dusty!" Sparky cheers.

"You did it, Dusty!" Kevin was excited.

"Congratulations!" Lena also cheers.

"Don't do anything crazy. Fly safe." Dottie advises.

"Man, it's gonna be cool." Chug says. "You're gonna cross oceans thousands of miles wide."

"Yeah." Sparky agrees.

"Freezin' your rudder off one day..." Chug adds.

"And burning it off the next!" Include Sparky.

Chug: Freakin' hurricanes.

Sparky: Cyclones!

Chug: Typhoons!

Sparky: Monsoons!

Chug: Tornadoes!

Sparky: Sandstorms!

Chug: Gale force winds!

Sparky: Yeah!

But for some reason, Dusty makes a terrified face, and when Kevin sees Dusty's face, he is curious.

-Dusty's Hangar-

Dusty looks at the map Wings Around The Globe Rally with Kevin in his hangar, and Dusty sighs.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asks.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..." replied Dusty. He is nervous, nervous. Kevin sees Dusty with anxiety.

"Look, you don't have to be so anxious, and I'm not an official racer, but I'll be there to help." Kevin comforts him.

"Bad idea." Dusty, look at the door, Kevin,

Skipper is standing and Sparky is with him.

"Y-you're Skipper?" Kevin asks Skipper.

"You'll both end up a smokin' hole on the side of a mountain with your parts spread over the five countries." Skipper ignores his said and speaks coldly.

Dusty looks nervous at Skipper. "What makes you sat that?" Dusty asks.

"You're goin' up against the best racers in the world." Skipper reminds Dusty. Then he sees a collection of air racers. "And some of them don't even finish."

"Hey--" Dusty says, "You're sloppy on your rolls." Skipper gives advice. "Wide on your turns, slow on your straightaways."

"You've been watching me?" Dusty asks.

"Yeah, watching you make a fool out of yourself." Skipper says. "You need to be tighter getting in and out of your knife-edge."

"Okay." Dusty says.

"Any extra control input costs you speed and seconds." Skipper continues.

"So, you think Dusty was overcorrecting?" Kevin asks.

"Absolutely. Rookie mistake." Skipper admits.

"Are you giving me pointers?" Dusty smiled.

"No!" Skipper looks at Dusty's face. "I'm tellin' you to forget all this racin' malarkey. You just ain't built for it. You're a crop duster ! Sided with a racecar that thinks he can fly with his own wings."

"You don't think I don't know?" Dusty lifts his voice. "I'm the one who's been flyin' back and forth across the same fields day after day, month after month, for years! I have flown thousands of miles and I've never been anywhere." Dusty sees Skipper. "Not like you . You were built to fight, and look what you did! You're a hero." Skipper is not happy, and Kevin can't even try to talk. He remembers seeing something similar in this situation. The situation was similar to the situation when Doc was with Lightning and Doc, and when Doc made up his bad past, he realized it wasn't the time to talk.

"I'm just tryin' to prove that maybe, just maybe, I can do more than what I was built for." Dusty sighs. "You know what? Just forget it. You'll never understand."

And Skipper sees Dusty, who thinks for a moment. "0500, tomorrow." As Skipper talks, Sparky pushes him away. "Don't be late."

"Wait." Dusty wonders. "0500?"

"Yeah... 5:00 AM ." When Sparky makes it clear, Dusty smiles, and Kevin is proud of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 236 11
Latitude: 40 degrees 6.80'n Longitude: 172 degrees 23.84'w Location: Pacific Ocean "This is agent Leland Turbo, I have a flash transmission for Finn...
23.1K 373 45
Cars AU. they're human. Lightning has a bad wreck, his friends have to take care of him now.
8.4K 118 6
A/N: this story links up with my three 'Cars' books, so think of it as the sequel after 'Cars 3'. When world-famous air racer Dusty Crophopper learns...
8.7K 186 32
In a world where the towns are peopled with cars, and even the bugs are mini motors, two young ambitious racing cars called Lightning McQueen and Mad...