Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle

Chug, siblings follow the orange plane, and Centh follow them carefully and secretly.

- Chug and Dottie's Fill n' Fly -

By night, the brothers and sisters were repairing him by a lavender-colored forklift girl.

Then she's talking to him about the race.

And just in time they met the plane, "Oh, man, Duster, you were in the zone, where a Saturn rocket couldn't catch you! Ballistic! We're talking light speed. Light speed, here! You're going to tear it up at the qualifier this weekend..." Chug inadvertently talks about everything that happened at the time, without grasping the atmosphere, and she listens to him and sees them, "Uh... Chug...?" Then Kevin spoke and he finally noticed, "Oh, Shelby."

"I have an ominous premonition..." Robin shouts with an anxious expression. And when she looks at the plane, he says, "Um... I don't know."

"Dusty, you're built to dust crops. Do you know what will happen if you push in too far?" She talks, hitting Dusty's wings with a wrench. "Wing flutter, metal fatigue, turbine failure."

Chug gasps. "Turbine failure?"

"Oh no, I'm going down!" She delays whether he will crash. "Why didn't I listen to Dottie?"

"Yeah, why don't you listen to Dottie?" As Chug is also immersed in her acting skills and falls into a situational drama, the siblings are confused as they face each other.

Dotte: She's the smartest mechanic in the world! Oh my gosh!

Chug: What?

Dottie: The orphanage!

Chug: No. Not the orphanage!

Dottie: Kids, out of the way! KA-BOOM!

And as she throws the wrench into the ground, the wrench bounces off the ground, and when the light sparked, she groans and makes a dramatic fainting performance.

Siblings: Uh... (confused)

"Wow! That was vivid and specific." Dusty says.

-Behind the building-

Centh looks out the window and wonders.

-Garage again-

"And exactly why I need you to come with us to the qualifier." As Dusty speaks, "You're unbelievable..." Dottie speaks with an expressionless.

"Oh. Did you hear that? I'm unbelievable." Dusty smiled and proud, the siblings made ridiculous expressions, and Chug said "The orphans!" He cried. Then Dottie rolls her eyes and sighs. Then, she approaches the siblings.

"He's always doing that?" When Robin points to Chug at her, "Yeah." She replied with no expression.

"Anyway, welcome to Propwash Junction, Kevin, Robin, Lena." Dottie welcomes human siblings.

"Thank you. By the way, your name is Dottie, right?" When Kevin asked her, "Yeah." Dottie replied. "But I can't believe you know us." Robin is interesting.

"Of course. Everyone knows you. I saw you guys at the World Grand Prix last week." As Dottie explains, "Especially you," she points to Robin, and Robin embarrassed him, "You're really detective level? I was wondering why the racers suddenly exploded their engines." Robin blushed when Dottie speaks. "Because I thought the Grand Prix was weird."

"Anyway, Dottie. Who is he?" Lena points to the plane and says, "He's name is Dusty Crophopper and he's a Crop Duster. But he's always interested in racing." Dottie complained about Dusty, "Hey!" Dusty gets irritated.