Chapter 4: Radiator Springs

- At morning -

Lightning wakes up in the morning. "Oh, boy. Oh... where am I?" Lightning said. Then greet some rusty tow truck, to racecar.

"Morning, sleeping beauty!" Tow truck said. Lightning freaks out and tow truck laughs. "Boy, I was wondering when you was gonna make up!" Tow truck said.

"Take whatever you want! Just don't hurt me!" Lightning was terrified. "Calm down McQueen! Calm down!" Kevin calms Lightning. Then, as Lightning went back, something ran to Lightning's tires. "The parking boot? Why do I have a parking boot on? What's going on here?! Please!" Lightning is nervous and the tow truck laughs. "You're funny, I like you already. My name's Mater." Tow trucks introduce themselves. "Mater?" Lightning asks.

"Yeah, like" tuh-mater ", but without the 'tuh'!" Mater replied. "What's your names?" Mater asked. "Do you don't know my name?" Lightning is bewildering. "Um, no, I know your name, is your name" Mater "too?" "What?" Lightning is embarrassed when Mater asks a strange question. "No Mater, his name is Lightning McQueen." Kevin introduces Mater's name to Lightning. "Oh, I see." Mater finally found out. "Look, I need to get to California as fast as possible, where am I?" Lightning asks.

"Where are you?! Shoot! You're in Radiator Springs! The cutest little town in Carburetor County." As Mater replies, Lightning and Kevin look around. "Oh, great. Just great!" Lightning said. "Small town right? it's really cute." Kevin is pleased. "Well, if you think that's great, you should see the rest of the town." When Mater speaks, Lightning tells Mater what the idea came up with.

"You know? I'd love to see the rest of the town! So if you could just open the gate, take this boot off, you and me, we go cruising, check out the local scene-" "Dad-gum!" Mater gets excited and prepares to press the button that opens the door. Kevin noticed what Lightning thinks and smiles. "How'd that be, Tuhmater?" Lightning asks. "Cool!" Someone comes here the moment Mater presses the button.

"MATER!" Sheriff yells at Mater. "What did I tell you about talking to the accused?!" Sheriff asks Mater. "To not to." Mater replied. "Well, quit yer yapping and tow this delinquent road hazard to traffic court." Sheriff orders the Mater. "Well, we'll talk later, Mater." Mater whispers to Lightning. "It was a good attempt, but, it's too late." Kevin whispers a joke to Lightning. "'Later, Mater.' That's funny!" Mater smiles and drags the lightning through the cable.

- Radiator Springs Court -

Sheriff: The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to order!

The villagers are angry at the racing car when they open the door.

Ramone: Hey, you scratched my paint! I ought take a blowtorch to you, man!

Luigi: You broke-a the road! You a very bad car!

Fillmore: Fascist!

Sarge: Commie!

"Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take? I gotta get to California, pronto." Lightning talks to Sheriff. "Where's your lawyer?" Sheriff asks Lightning. "I don't know. Tahiti maybe. He's got a timeshare there." Lightning replied. "Wait a minute, I mean, the lawyer isn't here right now?" Kevin was embarrassed. "When a defendant has no lawyer, the court will assign on to him." Sheriff said.

"Hey! Anyone want to be his lawyer?" When Sheriff said everything went back except for the Mater. "Shoot, I'll do it, Sheriff!" Mater speaks confidently. "All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson presiding." When Sheriff talks, somehow, the purple car comes up. "Show Off." The yellow car grumbled. "May Doc have mercy on your soul." Let Sheriff advise. Suddenly the door opened and everyone was surprised.