Snotty rich kid? Count me out.

By cayennebup

**One Direction FanFic** Erica has been being abused by her aunt and cousin for 4 years now. When her aunt ha... More

Chapter 1:)
Chapter 2:P
Chapter 3:)
Chapter 4xD
Chapter 5-.-
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8! (;
Chapter 9:*
Chapta -10
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter the 16th 0.0
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 jahjbabkz
Chapter 23
Cahpter the 24th!
25
Twenty Six #yabuddy
Chapter 27 ermergersh.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.0000
Chapter 31
chapter 32
im not back witches

Chapter 11(;

208K 1.8K 267
By cayennebup

Chapter 11:

===Louis POV===

"Hey Rosie." I said, putting on a fake smile.

" Lewis!" Rosie said, trying to give me a hug.

"Its Loueeee, and umm I got to get going... See you later." I told her, pushing her off, and running out of the coffee shop.

"Oh! Lewis dont leave yet!" She said, grabbing my arm.

"Sorry! I have a gig in a couple hours and I have to get ready..."

"Awww... Ok Lewis!! See you later!!"

Ergh.

Hate. Rosie. With. A Burning. Passion.

Just saying...

Rosie ran off and joined a table in the corner, of all girls, all pointing and staring at me. Rosie waved at me again, then sat down and started whispering with them. I smiled and waved back.

Erica must have ran because she thought i brought Rosie with me.

This day just got worse.

===Erica POV===

The tears blurred my vision as I ran to Sylvie's car.

"How could I be so stupid..." I muttered to myself.

"You're not stupid, he's just... A jerk." Sylvie told me as we reached the car.

"Yes, I am. I thought we were friends! But no... Sara probably paid him to find me, then he called Rosie in and..." I trailed off, tears streaming down my face.

Why was a crying now? I hadn't cried in forever, yet somehow today I did.

"C'mon... You still up for that movie?" Sylvie asked, changing the subject.

I shook my head, "Later..." Sylvie nodded, started the car and we drove out of the little parking lot.

"How about we take Puggles to the park?"

I forgot about Pugs. I turned and saw her looking out the window at our surroundings. Not a care in the world.

I nodded, " Sounds good to me."

I'm kinda jealous...

I wish I could have no cares...

That's what I really want..

Oh gosh.

I'm jealous.

Of a dog.

--------------

===Liam POV===

"Erica?" I yelled running through the park.

No answer.

"Erica?!?" I yelled again.

No answer.

I sat down on a bench.

"This is hopeless." I muttered to myself. I looked down at my hands

'Woof Woof!!'

I turned and saw a little dog come running towards me.

"Hey there!" I told it, immediately putting a smile on my face. It barked and started licking my hand.

I laughed and pat it's head.

"Wheres your owner, huh?" I asked, scratching the dog behinds its ears.

"Puggles? Where you off to?" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw a blond girl, with a t-shirt and jeans on, looking in some bushes.

I laughed, and she turned towards me.

"Have you seen a little puppy around here?" She asked, putting her hands about a foot apart to indicate the size of the dog. I looked down at the little dog in front of me. The girl couldn't see the dog, since the dog was in front of the bench, and she could only see the back of the bench.

I picked up the little puppy and showed it to her.

"PUGGLES!" She yelled running over to me. She took the dog from my arms, and squeezed it. The dog barked and started licking her face.

"Grooosss Pugs!" She said trying to get away from his tongue.

"Thank you!!" She told me.

"No problem."

"Oh! I'm Sylvie, by the way." She said, smiling.

"Liam" I told her, holding out my hand. She shook her head. And muttered something about 'two times in the same day...'

"What?" I asked.

"I don't 'do' handshakes, I do hugs." She held her arms open. I laughed and gave her a hug, with Puggles in the middle.

She reminded me a lot of Louis.

"Well I got to go, my friend is waiting for me." She said.

I nodded.

"Would you like to meet her?" She asked. I looked around, Erica isn't here... None of the guys have called. I have time I guess.

"Sure!" She laughed, and let Pugs go. Sylvie was actually really pretty, she seemed really nice, but not quite my type. More of a Louis kind. Kinda someone I want as a best friend.

"So...." I awkwardly said, trailing behind her.

"Sewwww..." She said back.

"If your dog is an English sheep dog, and not a pug, why is its name Puggles?" I asked, a little confused.

"Well... Haha... Funny story... See, My friend really wanted a puppy, specifically a pug, but her eh... family, was going through tough times, and being the best friend I am, I decided to get her one. But um, I didn't know what a pug dog looked like, so I got the cutest one I saw, which is the one sniffing that old ladies leg."

I looked over to where Sylvie was pointing, and saw Puggles sniffing some old lady's leg. The lady started whacking Pugs with a newspaper. I burst out laughing.

What? I couldn't help myself...

"Whose dog is this?!?" The old lady yelled.

"Keep walking, we don't see her, she won't see us." Sylvie said putting her head down and picking her pace up.

"Whose dog?!?" The old lady kept yelling, as we walked away.

I smothered my laughter until we were finally out of ear shot, but Puggles hadn't caught up with us.

"Hopefully Pugs will catch up with us... I don't know.. I actually had to go and find her last time.. Crazy mutt."

We kept walking and soon the play ground came into view.

A girl about our age was sitting on the swing, staring at the ground.

"That's my best friend, the one I bought Pugs for."

I nodded, at looked at the girl closer.

Is that... Erica?

Why is she crying?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayayyyay!!

Uploaded!!

Sorry for all the short chapters! From now on I will try to make them longer, and my authors notes shorter!

For next upload, I wanna know your favorite character and why??

Sorry for all the late uploads and stuff!! I'm likes sooo busy, it's Cray Cray!!

Dedication: @mrsostyles because she is so sweet and supportive! :)

Anyway!!

CAYENNERS! :)

PS

Covers are due December 18th!! :) yay!! :D

Also if you wanna know who Erica and Sylvie are, go check out

@Foreverr13

+

@sylvieee17

Thanks!!

#longauthorsnote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 344 38
What happens when a depressed teenage girl who is bullied and abused meets five amazing guys who want nothing but to save her. Maybe they're the only...
1.7M 39.2K 50
{Being Edited} [Book 1] Valerie Styles was taken away from everything she loved. For three years, she's been locked away in a basement, tormented by...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...