Queen of the Wolves ✔️

De spicycaramel_

Werewolves? She lived a world where being mundane was rare. In a world where werewolves existed. In a world... Mais

The Queen of the Wolves
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 | The Lost Maiden Warrior (e)
Chapter 2 | This Can't Be Him
Chapter 3 | When I Left Him
Chapter 4 | A Wave of Strong Déjàvu
Chapter 5 | In Other Words
Chapter 6 | And So It Begins
Chapter 7 | Tears? But Why?
Chapter 8 | Await Me
Chapter 9 | I Know Who You Are
Chapter 10 | Oh My Goddess...
Chapter 11 | They Were Talking About You
Chapter 12 | I Never Meant To
Chapter 13 | Whatever it Takes
Chapter 14 | Mine
Chapter 15 | Heat Had Begun
Chapter 16 | Passionate?
Chapter 17 | As The Horizon Consumes The Sun
Chapter 18 | It's Too Late
Chapter 19 | Just Wait and Watch
Chapter 20 | My Everything
Chapter 22 | Why?
Chapter 23 | Roses Stained In Blood
Coranation Details
Chapter 24 | Completely Heartless
Chapter 25 | The Rainstorm Ceases
Chapter 26 | With You
Epilogue
New Book! [please read]

Chapter 21 | The Coronation?

2.9K 96 0
De spicycaramel_

"Oh, fuck the paperwork."
-E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

*******

********

              The annual agreement had been drafted for the allies of Royal Pack by the Deltas of the pack. It was given to me for proof reading. Being a Luna was tiring enough. But being an architect combined with pack Luna duties.... Oh Goddess! A soft knocking interrupts me from my proof reading. "Come in!" I call out frustrated.

              A lady in an expensive looking mauve pantsuit hugging her luscious curves enters my office. Her sky-high heels clicking on the marble floor as she brushes her salon-blond layered hair out of the way. Her plastered too sweet smile and diamond studs; her only accessories as she hugs an iPad to herself. That the latest version too. Besides the fact that she is good looking and had a figure to die for, everything about her screams professional. Well except one thing of course.

           Her blouse seemed to be undone a little too far.

           "Luna," she addresses damn politely. One of the well groomed women who grew up with money and breeding. I nod at her curtly but raise my eyebrows in reflex. "Yes?" "I'm Sienna. Sienna Whitman," she says holding out her harlot red manicured hand. Just like her harlot red lipstick. "The Royal Chief Event Planner." Event planner?
I too extend my hand to her politely, "Blythe Archer."

          "So," she takes a deep breath and continues, "We have a lot to get on with. We
have to decide on the theme first, so that we could approve the budget plan. Then we can head on to the decor and gown fitting. Also the venue arrangeme-" I hold up one finger to pause her.

          "I'm sorry. But excuse me, what is this regarding?" I ask her laying my palms flat on the papers ahead of me. Her mouth rounds up into a perfect 'o.' She shakes her head again as a frown etches her face and her sweet smile follows. "The Coronation, of course," she replies in an obvious tone. "The Coronation?" I ask her confused. What have I been missing?

          "Rick?" I mind link him instantly. "Angel, I'm at a meeting right now. I'll talk later," he cuts me abruptly and blocks the link. Mr. Annoyer. I gesture Sienna to be seated in one of the chairs opposite me to which she politely obliges. Picking up my phone, I call Rick as I get up from my desk and move away near to the French windows. He answers on the second ring, "Blythe, I said I'm at a meeti-" "When were you going to tell me about the Coronation?" I inquire cutting him off.

         The other side goes dead silent and move my phone ways from my ear to check whether he had hung up. "Rick?" I whisper yell again. "You met Sienna?" "Yes and I'm not going to have a coronation, especially in a time like this," I hiss back angrily.

          "Hold on," he states and I'm awarded with a beeping sound. He. Hung. Up. On.
Me. Nice. I briefly close my eyes in infuriation. I loathe it when people do that. Especially to me.

I head back to my desk and take my seat. Closing and eyes taking a deep breath I mentally prepare myself. "Ms. Whitman-" The door is opened in a rush and Rick enters in, running a hand through his messed up dark brown hair. In his grey suit with his white linen shirt open at the collar. My mouth dries up at the sight.

He regards me with a fixed gaze. His dazed blue eyes boring into mine. Tension builds slowly but steadily.

"Sienna, could you wait outside for a moment?" I address her tearing my gaze away from Rick. She nods gratefully and exits. As the door shuts fully, he saunters up to me. Just like a predator circling its prey. His warm breath, draws goosebumps on my skin.

As soon as his lips press to mine, my whole body is on fire.

I don't know whether it's the stress, frustration, sexual tension or the mere physical attraction or the sight of him after quite a long day but this feels relieving. I feel for once that I'm doing something that I'm confident with. The gentle, soft kiss, turns wild as he runs his hands along my arms.

My fingers weaves into his hair, tugging at their ends and he pulls me closer, if that's even possible. He tips my head back by tugging the end of my ponytail and peppers my jaw with feather like kisses. Just as he slams me against the wall a vibration startles us.

          Withdrawing his phone from his pocket, he throws it aside, crashing his lips onto mine hungrily. It falls on the creamy couch bounces and hits the floor.

            "Rick.. no.... no," I splay my hands on his chest pushing him away and he slowly backs off.

        "Is this needed right now?" I ask him as he lays his forehead against mine.

       "The kiss?"

        Moving away from him I shake my head. "Not the kiss. The Coronation," I elaborate.
"Sorry about the kiss though, too much adrenaline rush from running," he shrugs. "Are you?" I ask him. He smirks at me, shaking his head.

        "Anyways about the Coronation, we need to have it anyway. Why not now?" He asks shrugging. "Seriously, Rick? After the fire and everything?"

        The day after Adele's fiasco, there was a fire at the pack hospital. A planted mini bomb to be specific. Fortunately, all escaped with a few minor injuries. Only because it was at a rarely used wing of the hospital.

        "I know. But it's fine. Rumors will start going around the other packs too if you're not crowned soon. Besides, this will help the pack members as a good distraction. We have multiplied our patrols too."

       "He's got a point. This has to happen sooner," my wolf interjects. I cross my arms and let out an exasperated sigh. Turning away from him, I look out of the French windows.

       "Then what about this event planning and everything? It sounds so... Fancy.""It's supposed to be fancy, Angel. You're the Queen," he says wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest and rests his head on the crook of my neck. I stall rolling my eyes as my wolf swoons at the simple gesture.

         "Yes I know, Sienna can be a little over dramatic. But she really is good in her work. Trust me. Everything will be handled. Name it and it will be done. Besides I want this to be your dream come true too. This is an occasion that happens for every monarch. I want this to be one of the highlights in our monarchy. Please be cooperative," he implores at me with puppy-dog look.

          I look elsewhere and remain silent trying to avoid his gaze. "Well, if you still don't want this to happen. After I told you all of this. Then, let it to be your wish," he concludes in a tired tone with his shoulders slumped. "He's done so much for you, Blythe. All you have to do is choose decor and strut about in gowns," my wolf intervenes. She always supports her mate.

          "I'll do it," a murmur escapes me. His eyes widen as he inhales sharply. "You will?" He asks with a shit-eating grin on his face.

         "Yeah..." I nod slowly, reaching for him. And just like that we end up breathless once again. "I think you should leave," I state gasping for air. "Are you kicking me out, Ms. Archer?" He asks with an arched eyebrow.

        "Maybe..." I drag on, grinning as I push him towards the door. "Get out now. I've got a party to throw!" I state opening the door.

          "Okay, okay. Just let me give a goodbye kiss to my beautiful mate," he says pouting cutely. "No thanks!" I push him out and blowout a kiss to him.

        Leaning against the door I watch at him as his back retreats. "Sienna?" I call the blonde impatiently waiting out of my door.

**

        "We'll settle on silver-ivory theme then? Just with silver accentuated white decor,
ivory floral ladder centerpieces with silver painted candelabras, silver sashes for the seating arrangements and dining area, silver satin on walls and the royal blue carpets on the floor. Correct?" Sienna asks drawing up a checklist.

       Both Kay and I nod at her while Ken gives a smug smirk.

       "It's going to be perfect," Sienna states smacking her harlot lips gleefully at which Kay and Ken roll their eyes together and I stifle a snort.

       Both of them have saved me from this woman and kept me going. She being too nice just makes me feel too guilty for being annoyed at her.

        "And about the flowers?" She asks. No reply reaches her and she repeats. "For the centerpieces?"

        "What about white roses, peonies and hydrangeas on the floral ladder centerpieces?" Kendra speaks again saving all of us. She has been nice to me for the past few days completely burying her snarky side.

         She continues, "And scratch off silver candelabras, that's too typical! Try to make it more savvy and elegant. Add candle chandeliers for the dining area. Also frozen rose petals in the buffet section."

       Sienna keeps tapping on her iPad but halts at her last words, "Buffet?" "Yeah Buffet. Serve-in style will be set but the buffet will also be up."

        "Okay ma'am. Luna, I've scheduled your gown fittings for Friday. If that's fine?" "Yep, if it'll be over before noon," I nod considering another meeting in the evening.

         "Sure. Then I'll take leave and-" "Um- hold on, Sienna. What about the Royal
Platter?" Kay interrupts. "Royal Platter?"

         "It's the cushion like platter that holds the Royal Crown and Scepter. The Royals
design it themselves according to how they like it. Like our dad did his. Rick did his. You have to do yours," Ken fills me through the mind link. Oh!

           "Yeah, about it... I thought it would look good on ivory silk," Sienna replies nervously.
"Apparently, it's not about your thoughts but about our Luna's," Ken shoots back with a scowl.

         "Um- yeah, besides she doesn't know about our traditions and customs," she says in an annoyed tone. Excuse me! "If she doesn't know them, it is your duty to enlighten her," Ken keeps scowling.

         "But ma'am-" "No buts, Ms. Whitman. If you think a person doesn't know something, which you do, you consider to enlighten them, not jump to conclusions. Let it be a Royal or not," I pause with a pointed glare. "I'm sure both you and I wouldn't want your Alpha to get to know of this when I myself can sack you within seconds," I conclude shaking my head in a disapproving way mockingly.

        "Ma'am- no. I didn't-. Luna," she stammers. "YOU GO, GIRL!" Both Ken and Kay yell through the mind link. A smile tugs at my lips.

       "And," I begin once again. "I would like the platter to be in royal blue velvet with ivory pearls engraved and silver tassels. Clear?" I wait gauging her reaction.

      "Yes, Luna."

**

         "I'll let you know, when it's ready, Luna. You can fit on then," she states noting down my measurements. I thank her politely and take leave. Now to get ready for the conference.
Walking back to our room, I admire the portraits and drawings hanging on the walls.

          Halting I check my phone as it vibrates denoting a text and pocket it back when a shimmer of scarlet catches my eye. I glance at the source and the spinning world stops.

          This is the second time I'm seeing it after that day. That day.

          "Run away! I have been a very bad mom, bad wife, and bad Luna! Please forgive me Blee"

         My mom's words ring in my ears as my eyes register a very familiar mask. A red one to be specific. The one.

         The one the murderer of my mom was wearing. The same scarlet mask.

*****

Coronation!!! And what do you think about the mask?

Please support me by clicking that small star. 😬😉 Love y'all.

-Vishael

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.5K 194 10
For almost ten years, my wolf drags me to the same spot where we have met her. But she hadn't shown up there once. We both have lost our hopes that s...
757K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...
1.1M 43.9K 48
He found her. He chose her. Now, she must decide if she chooses him. A Silverbloods Series ©The Found One (2015)