His daughter {MYG × READER}

By pjmtrulys26

{Under editing}🖇 "you are right, I never loved you, I just used you and you know what surprises me more, is... More

prologue
BIRTHDAY
Appa?
MOVE ON
LOVE?
FOREVER MINE
FLASHBACK
proposal
results?
I missed you
celebrate
present
with me
yoon baby
appa loves you
guilt
meet
I can't
protect
take
custody
loved
paparazzi?
memories
solve
meet BTS
accident
yoon
tour
lavendar
I'll miss you
jealous?
prank
yearned
Birthday
Proposal
officially mine
new journey
sweet night
long night
notice

baby!!

9.3K 295 5
By pjmtrulys26

Timeskip to the night before y/n's birthday

Author's pov:-

Y/n had a rough day at the hospital so she took shower and sat on the couch while sipping wine. Y/n wanted to wait for yoongi, as he was in bighit busy with meetings.

Y/n is feeling nauseous for the past few days, she wanted to go for a check-up but due to tiredness, she cancels It every time.

She had some thoughts about pregnancy but she immediately yeeted it.

Yoongi on the other side had no idea about y/n's birthday yet. After finishing his meetings he drove his car to their shared house. He opens the door with the spare keys and found y/n sleeping on the couch uncomfortably.

Yoongi's pov:-

I saw her little body struggling to sleep properly on the couch. I love her man and I can't see her like this. Carrying her in bridal style, I placed y/n on the bed while spreading blankets over her.

I took shower and got my belongings, then I entered my studio.

I loved you y/n, didn't I?

But I guess, you didn't. I want you to spend time with me but you have to go to Jungseon. I miss you... I want you to wait for me like you used to do. I want you to say 'I love you yoon' like you used to, I want you to cook my favourite dishes you used to do, I want you to yell at me when I ignore you for work. I want you to be mine... just mine. I didn't realise my cheeks were wet by tears falling.

I closed my eyes remembering our past memories. How we used to love each other, we both didn't even have touched each other for the past two weeks. Not a single hug or kiss.

I miss your touch, your care when I used to overwork. Your... Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was call from jungseon.

'WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN WANTS NOW, HE TOOK Y/N AWAY FROM ME AND NOW HE IS CALLING ME,' I screamed internally and threw the phone somewhere.

Due to crying, I am feeling sleepy early today. I laid myself and closed my eyes to sleep.

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up by alarm ring. I spread my hand over the bed only to feel the cold bed. I thought yoongi came home. I reached the washroom and did my morning routine. I took shower.

I was still confused if yoongi came or not, so I knocked on his studio door but no response. I opened the door, and he was sleeping there on the couch.

'Why he is acting so different, why can't he sleep with me in bed.' Going near to him.

"I am not going to eat you stupid," I giggled in his ears and took my leave from the studio.

My morning sickness is getting worse day by day, so I just placed some toasted bread with butter and orange juice for yoongi and ate mine.

I was checking my phone when it hit me 'my birthday is today?'

Oh yes... I am a birthday girl today and my lips curve with a big smile appearing but soon it fell because everyone messaged me except yoongi.

He used to be the first person to wish me ever since we know each other... but I think time changes and love too. I wiped off my single tear and placed my dish in the sink before going to the bedroom to take my belongings.

When I entered the bedroom, I started packing my stuff. There I saw him... in a towel below his waist, water dripping over these wet hairs. His body always attracts me, his skin as soft as milk, his touch, his kisses making butterflies in my stomach every time, his hugs, everything about you is so perfect and precious baby... I miss you.

I didn't realize that I was standing like a statue till now and was staring at him shamelessly until he passed by me to reach in the closet.

I followed him and gave him a back hug while sliding my hands around his cold chest.

"Good morning," I said while pressing my cheeks over his bareback. He was still focused on the mirror while doing his hair.

"Morning," he replies coldly. My smile dropped again, hearing his tone.

Why do you have to act like this yoongi? Why can't you be like before?

I think you don't even remember my birthday baby, otherwise, you would have showered me with your hugs and kissed this morning and not with this.

Again I ignored his behaviour.

"I made breakfast, please eat before you leave. Take care bye," I said and left the room by kissing him on his cheek and soon I left the house for work.

Yoongi's pov:-

You don't need to act like you care if I eat or not y/n. I know you just love him... Jungseon.

Sighing, I came downstairs to eat my breakfast. I took a glance over breakfast and my anger rose.

"What is wrong with you y/nahh, you said you prepared breakfast and this is what you call breakfast," I scoffed in the empty house. By throwing a plate on the floor I left for the bighit building.

Timeskip to evening:-

We were practising hard for the new choreography the whole day and it was too tiring. We were panting heavily after the last dance. I was wiping my sweat with the towel when jungkook spoke.

"Sorry yoongi hyung, I forgot but please wish y/n a happy birthday from me," he smiles cutely.

"What are you talking about kook," I replied without seeing in his direction and continued my work.

"Don't tell me Hyung you forgot, you are going to die soon as you reach home," Taehyung spoke with a giggle.

Shit... I messed up... Too bad, I think.

I rushed towards my car by taking my belongings from the practice room.

'I am coming, I am sorry for behaving like this. I am sorry for talking coldly with you this morning.' 

By taking the flowers and her favourite flavoured cake I reached home. But there was no one, I think she is still in the hospital. I will make dinner for both of us till then, don't worry baby I will not ruin your birthday anymore.

Y/n's pov:-

"Miss. Y/n, you can meet the doctor," the nurse called me. I nodded and entered gynec's room.

"Hello, so... Miss Y/n L/n, what is happening?" She asked me.

I took the seat in front of her. I explained to her everything about how I feel nauseous every morning and my breasts paining and more things I feel every day for the past two or three weeks... I think.

"Are you sexually active?" she asks and I nodded by saying.

"I am but not from past one or two weeks, I guess," I explained.

"Last date or month of your menstruation?" she asks again, penning something on the papers.

"I had my menstruation three weeks before, "I replied still confused.

"Have you taken any pregnancy test?" she asks and I freeze.

What... I mean I and yoongi talked about baby many times but never thought of making it. Since he is acting so cold nowadays, I don't even know if he still wants to have a baby with me or even if he loves me...

"Miss?" The doctor waved her hand in front of me to bring me out of my thoughts.

"N... no, this thought never came up," I said while controlling my nervousness.

"Okay, you don't need to worry I will conduct your pregnancy test and you can receive your test results tomorrow." She said and conducted the test.

Somehow struggling with my thoughts I reached my car. By taking a seat in the driver's car, I gently rubbed my tummy.

'I don't know if you are there or not, I mean if I am pregnant or not... but if you are there baby, just know that your eomma loves you baby... maybe appa too. And be happy because you are the best birthday gift eomma ever got...' I muttered with a small smile.

Since it is not confirmed about my pregnancy, I am not going to tell yoongi. Sighing I started my car and reached home. I opened the door with keys and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 4.6K 20
Hansol: Hey, is this Sophie? -insert number-: No, this is Patrick
10.1K 637 90
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...
121K 1.7K 12
Y/n has been best friends with Tom, Matt, and Edd since you guys were children. You all live together at Edd's house and have had many adventures tog...
61.8K 1.6K 41
[COMPLETED] [Season 1 + 2 ] When Jeon Jungkook, a famous KPOP IDOL hates his sister Yn and abandons her when she needs him the most. But Yn started h...